66 Pearl Street
New York, NY 10004Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.zigolinis.com/
- Phone: 2124253127
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Jonathan Lemon
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: We deliver and cater to the Financial District. Contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Party Facilities: We offer 2 private dining areas. Contact our event staff to inquire: email@example.com
- Private Party Contact: Miranda or Nelson 2124253127
- Entertainment: Vo Era performs occasionally. Call to inquire.
- Cross Street: Water / Broad
- Public Transit:
2,3 Wall Street
4,5 Bowling green
J,Z Broad St.
Staten Island Ferry
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Parking on the street is available after 7pm.
Parking garage (Drine north on Water. turn left at Hanover Sq. and left onto Pearl Street.)
A word from Zigolini's Downtown
New American - combining flavors from America's "melting pot" with traditional techniques...Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Zigolini's Downtown reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great for lunch, but I recommendJessieDined on 10/17/2012Great for lunch, but I recommend reserving a table online before you go. Even if you reserve a table two hours before, they will have space available. Otherwise, you may wait in line for a table.Special Features:
- Nice!Divablue5VIPDined on 9/7/2012LOVE the Outdoor seating! Very relaxing considering it's location in the heart of the Wall Street area. Food was reasonably priced. Loved the Sangrias.Special Features:
- I love Zigolini's if I'm notOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/27/2012I love Zigolini's if I'm not eating in the restaurant area. I order out almost everyday. Food's always delicious.Special Features:
- My avacado (California) sandwichEarlDined on 8/6/2012My avacado (California) sandwich was missing the avacado.
- The service was extremelyCrisDined on 8/3/2012The service was extremely poor. The waitress never checked on us or refilled water nor offered water to everyone at the table. The food took 40 minutes to come out after the order was placed and my order came out incorrect. After we finished no one came by to clear the plates and asked if we were finished. After waiting, I had to flag down the waitress for the check and we still had our finished plates still on the table.Special Features:
- As a vegetarian I didn't haveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/20/2012As a vegetarian I didn't have such a great experience at this restaurant as my options on the menu (which is different in the restaurant than online) were extremely limited and there wasn't any way to accommodate this without having to pay extra money. Wouldn't recommend it someone else.Special Features:
- Very bad service!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2012I had a very bad experience on this visit. I waited over 1 hour for my food. The waitress was not courtous to inform me of delay or request that I change my order for quicker service.
- Zigolini's is one of my favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/19/2012Zigolini's is one of my favorite restaurants close to my office. Excellent appetizers especially Vietnamese Ribs. Wish it was a bit bigger, can get crowded, highly recommend reservations. Dinner menu could have a bit more variety. Staff is friendly and service is good when they are not too crowded. When weather is good, nice to sit outside.Special Features:
- I had a business meeting.OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 4/10/2012I had a business meeting. I will never go there again for anything to do with biz. Fine for kids who want to socialize but useless for any serious discussion. The noise was crazy and then the management feels that they must make a bad thing worse by thumping music. Fine for partying. Lousy for anything serious. Food is decent though.
- Great food great peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/29/2012Zigolini's is great. This was the first time I ate in the restaurant area and my husband and I had a great lunch. I usually take out from Zig's everyday and the food and people are always so nice. Especially the girl at the register in the hot food area.Special Features:
- Great lunch spot. Not thatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/21/2012Great lunch spot. Not that many restaurants in the area, and this is one of the better ones.Special Features:
- Zingolini's has Zing!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/1/2012Wonderful service and great food. Great place to meet after work with your colleagues to have a drink or some more substantial sustenance.Special Features: