Zibibbo 73 Trattoria Italiana & Bar
2757 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Stafford, VA 22554Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Zibibbo 73 Trattoria Italiana & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://zibibbo73trattoria.com/
- Phone: 5402883349x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private area available up to 40 pp
- Private Party Contact: Nino 5402883349x
A word from Zibibbo 73 Trattoria Italiana & Bar
The zibibbo grape, also known as Muscat of Alexandra. It is considered an “ancient vine” and some wine experts believe it is one of the oldest genetically unmodified vines still in existence. This vine made it’s way to Italy in 1773 from the arabic nations where the name was zibibb. Italy had the perfect climate and rich soil for the vine. This made Italy a recognizable country in wine making. Zibibbo73 Ristorante & Raw Bar in Stafford, VA. brings a taste of the old world cuisine in a modern setting, to our area. With fresh simple recipes, fresh herbs and vegetables, naturally raised meats and fish. The finest cheeses and pasta on the market. Topping it all off with friendly top notch service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Zibibbo 73 Trattoria Italiana & Bar - Best Restaurants in Stafford ›
Zibibbo 73 Trattoria Italiana & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
romantic (17)special occasion (17)neighborhood gem (16)notable wine list (13)fit for foodies (12)good for groups (10)great for outdoor dining (8)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (6)great for lunch (6)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (4)Show More
- LocaleaterDined on 9/12/2014The Maître d' restaurante was exceptionally attentive and amiable. And while the restaurant is located in a strip-mall w/ no scenic view or local ambiance, the warmth and hospitality inside welcomes you into a wonderful graceful stetting. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her lamb chops, but my stuff pork chop was overly salted. Way too much salt!! It may have been the sauce, but I am not sure. Regardless, I give the pork chop just an average grade, and especially so for the price charged. I plan to go again because we had a family split decision on the dining experience. I think the key to the good meal will be to ask for no or low salt!!
- rm33rm33Dined on 9/11/2014Delicious homemade pasta makes this restaurant. But an inattentive wait staff and mistakes on orders will keep me away.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb dining !KCBroiledScallopDined on 9/9/2014Especially suitable for memorable special occasions, this upscale, authentic Italian restaurant offers a relaxed and superb dining experience !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but overpriced drinksThanksforanicetimeDined on 9/6/2014Entrees(lamb chop special and veal piccatta) were good tasting and hot.Appetizers were the best(mussels and meatball rolls). Italian bread for table should come with butter and the pesto.Chocolate ice cream/filling ball outstanding.Cocktails were watered down and we asked for on the rocks???Martini came in water tumbler???and $8 each.Advice for future customers...buy $20 bottle of chianti!Service fair,spoke way too fast,couldnt understand explained menu items and had to ask for a few forgotten items.Loved the piano accompanyment!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014My husband picked this place out for our date night. He had lamb which was cooked perfect and well worth the money we spent. I had lasagna which was hearty. Great Italian food. The portion sizes we just right. The menus isn't too big which makes it easier to pick a meal. They also have a lot of seafood options. I will be going back to the restaurant again.Special Features:
- Why did it take us SOOOO long?!?afwifeDined on 9/3/2014This was our first visit and will not be our last! Went with another couple and each tried something different. All dishes were outstanding! Visited on a Wednesday so enjoyed $12 a bottle (select wines) wine night. The Tiramisu was heavenly. Why hadn't we heard of this restaurant before now?!?Special Features:
- Wonderful first time visitNewtoStaffordDined on 8/3/2014Being new to the area, we're trying many different restaurants to find our favorites. This is definately at the top of the list! All of our party of 6 thoroughly enjoyed the food. The service was very quick and the food was excellent. We can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice People, Nice Place, Great FoodkeithclarkDined on 7/31/2014We had a wonderful time. Excellent cuisine from soup to osso buco to tiramisu. Warm welcome from the owner for first time customers. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Everything was PERFECT!Operalover1Dined on 7/26/2014Four members of my family ordered different dinners. They were all wonderful. This is not my first time eating here. It is always very good. This dinner was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!luvitalianfoodDined on 7/8/2014The food, service and ambiance was excellent! Highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, solid choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Not necessarily Amazing, but solid food, atmosphere and prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time here!dineNdashVIPDined on 7/1/2014We enjoyed our experience here! The owner made an effort to introduce himself and made us feel extremely welcome. Our server was friendly and helpful and made great suggestions. The food was excellent- we had the bolognese, pork special, and split the best cheesecake ever! We even received a 10% discount for staying at the Mariott hotel across the street. If we are in town again, we will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Misleading DiscountBUONASERADined on 6/21/2014This was a first experience dining at Zibibbos. Upon arrival we were told by our greeter that we would receive a 10% Four Seasons Discount. He specifically told our waiter that we are to receive the discount. However, the waiter gave us a check for the full meal price. Zibibbos would be advised not to offer the discount, rather than make the offer and take it back. The meal was very good and the wine was excellent. Our dessert and coffee added to a most enjoyable dining experience. This is a restaurant where food quality is high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- really memorableveggieloverDined on 6/20/2014we were traveling through and found this on trip advisor and the #1 rating was correct. i had the best scallops ever. and the wine was perfect and not expensive. we would love to come back here.Special Features:
- Out of townArmyGeoDined on 6/11/2014I was in town and business, dined with a local friend here. The place was great, the ambience, the food and the service. The owner is very hands on and makes you feel like you're his special guest. The selection of drinks were very varied(both in beers and wine). The food is incredible and a culinary experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousBetteMcDined on 6/9/2014I ordered Eggplant Parm, a classic I frequently order in restaurants because my husband doesn't like it and there is little point to making it at home. I ordered Caprese salad...their fresh mozzarella was outstanding, a lovely soft center. Needed more balsamic vinegar. Overall, it was a very good meal. The bread they serve is a rather weak offering. Not really crusty like a good Italian bread. That is fine with me because who needs the carbs anyway!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CharmingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014The owner is on the premises and is very friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend, food is great and the servers are very knowledgeable and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Zibibbo 73 Trattoria Italiana & Bar reviews archive.