560 Boulevard SE
Atlanta, GA 30312Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: (404) 622-4440
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Burgers, International, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Ziba's Bistro
Grant Park"s Best Kept Secret! A true neighborhood bistro located in Historical Grant Park home to Zoo Atlanta, Grant Park Conservancy & Atlanta Cyclorama. Historic L.P. Grant Park is located in the southeast quadrant of the city approximately one mile from the gold dome of the state capitol building, less than one mile from Turner Field and six blocks south of I-20. The park is bordered by Boulevard SE on the east, Atlanta Avenue on the south, Cherokee Avenue on the west, Sydney Street on the north and Park Avenue and Berne Street on the northeast. Placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979, Grant Park is the result of a gift of 100 acres to the City of Atlanta to be used in perpetuity as a public park. Lemuel Pratt Grant, donated the land and immediately began to subdivide and sell lots around the new park. The surrounding residential area grew up around the park and boasts more than 2,200 late 19th-century and early 20th-century homes and commercial structures.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Ziba's Bistro - Best Restaurants in Grant Park ›
Ziba's Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (13)fit for foodies (9)good for groups (7)romantic (5)special occasion (4)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)great for lunch (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great Neighborhood BistroOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/5/2014Great neighborhood spot to get good food in a relaxed atmosphere. I recommend the mussels (prepared 8 different ways). Salads are good and so are the sandwiches.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Such a cute place. Perfect for our pre Oakland Tour Dinner. Food was great and service excellent. Would definitely go again.Special Features:
- very nice staff, great foodatlguy30306Dined on 10/15/2014We really enjoyed our first, but not last, trip to Ziba's. Great service and food. They were having a benefit for a neighborhood resident in need, so that was nice to see.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch spotOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/27/2014We went with a group of 10 for brunch. Food was excellent, and our server, Shannan was fantastic!Special Features:
- Just OKJeffVIPDined on 9/26/2014The place was empty on a Friday night - first sign of mediocrity. My wife's trout was greasy and disappointing. My veggie burger was good. Salad was very good. Smoked Salmon appetizer was very good. I was hoping for more. The food at the Wrecking Ball is far better and is less expensive.
- So bland...AtlantafoodieVIPDined on 9/7/2014We really wanted to love this place. We ordered the turkey sausage burrito and the quilachile (probably spelled that wrong). Interestingly, the latter was described on the menu as SPICY. Both were really bland. We tried salt and pepper, then had to ask for hot sauce. We just couldn't find any flavor in anything on our plates. Cute place though, and we loved Tori. If they get a new chef or learn how to spice food, we would love to return.
- Ziba's - Where no one is a strangergreatbrunchDined on 8/17/2014Not only does Ziba's have great food but they treat their customers like old friends. The menu changes with the seasons so there's always something new to try. The sandwiches are great. The entrees are delicious and huge! And their brunch is outstanding. The only thing that beats their food is the friendliness of the staff.Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood FindBobbyatGlenwoodParkDined on 8/16/2014Has quickly become one of our favorites and we enjoy bringing new friends to Ziba's to taste the food and enjoy the fun drink menu. Staff is friendly and always at the table at the right time without being there too much. Great environment for two or for a group. Just an overall fun scene to relax and enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Food!UKKUDined on 8/7/2014The food is excellent here! You must get the stuffed pepper! The only reason this place did not receive 5 stars was that it was extremely warm in the restuarant. I am not sure if there is air conditioning. The food though is well worth the sweat!Special Features:
- Spot On!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/31/2014It's our go-to for those nights when you want to unwind with your partner or meet up with friends! That's what's so nice about Ziba's...a fit for all occasions. We've have dinner for so many events and Marcie has accomadated all with personalized service. You won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful neighborhood bistroCityGardeninggnomeDined on 7/25/2014The service is friendly! The food is very good especially the price point. Plenty of healthy choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 19 reviews are from the Ziba's Bistro reviews archive.
- Neighborhood additionTTOLANDVIPDined on 7/23/2014It has been about 2 years since we had been to Ziba's. A friend mentioned their name recently, so we decided to return. This is a nice neighborhood gem; food was fresh and delicious. We plan to patronize the restaurant more frequently.Special Features:
- What a pleasant surpriseFood4LifeDined on 7/6/2014I have driven by Ziba's for weeks only to realize that it might be my new favorite place for brunch. It's definitely a neighborhood gem. Atlanta is the hub of the Sunday brunch and at Ziba's you won't worry about long lines. Our server was great and the outdoor dining was awesome. Oh, and, the food was very tasty.Special Features:
- Wonderful little spot!KittycaponeDined on 6/28/2014I hosted my sister in law's baby shower/ luncheon here and the service, food and overall experience was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/28/2014I really appreciate the outstanding attention we received from our server from beginning to end. Our party arrived super early after a walk we participated in, and we were still able to sit and order. Our server let us know that we were valued patrons, and we definitely enjoyed ourselves. Wonderful experience. I"ll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemATLfoodieDined on 6/21/2014I didn't know this place existed. It is a great place for brunch and we didn't have to wait an hour like most other good brunch places in Atlanta. Plus you can make a reservation which we didn't even need for that time of day. Food was good, service was outstanding and the place itself is cool.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty tastyMelissaDined on 6/8/2014I had the pleasure of dining at Ziba's this past Sunday for brunch and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Make sure to try either the Bloody Marys, Mimosas or Sangria (or all three). You won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just ok.AnotherfoodieDined on 5/24/2014Picked this place to eat and drink before a concert at Aaron's a few miles away. Reviews said it was good and I love tapas; I was excited to try a new place. The tapas menu was unexciting...our roasted red pepper hummus tasted nothing like hummus, the potato cakes were pretty good nothing to mention, empanada was blah and the burger we split was overdone, dry and served with the saltiest sweet potato fries I've ever encountered. The drinks were potable but not enjoyable. I really wanted to love this place and support smaller joints in less traveled by neighborhoods but this place was a major disappointment. So many better tapas places in atlanta.Special Features:
- Love this hidden treasureHannah1609Dined on 5/21/2014Ziba's brunch lunch and dinner menu are all full of incredible options. I haven't left unhappy once. Their coffee is one of my favorites and that says a lot. Great options for those with allergies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StephanieDined on 5/18/2014Appetizers and dinner were delicious!! Excellent service!Special Features:
- Great food, great atmosphereKandeDined on 5/11/2014My reservation was for 12:45 and I made it there on time, and was seated directly. Unfortunately my family was running extremely late. I asked the lady who sat me down if I needed to move due to us not getting there together on time. She kept me at my table on busy mothers day. I was very embarrassed but 45 minutes later my family showed and we had a great brunch. I was very happy with Zibas, and the level of care they showed me on this special day. Zibas has always been a favorite of mine, but now i am in awe of the way they took care of me. I don't even write reviews, but felt the need to this go around. Thank you ZibasSpecial Features:
- Worth the drivefoodie1965VIPDined on 5/10/2014Visiting my son in Atlanta, found this little gem via open table. Fantastic brunch - frittatas, quiche, homemade turkey sausage.. not to mention mamosas with your choice of cava or Prosecco.... add this to your list of things to do in Atlanta!Special Features:
- Wonderful neighborhood restaurantSsatlantaVIPDined on 4/24/2014We took too long to try this restaurant in our neighborhood (Grant Park) and now we are trying to make up for lost time because it is SO good! Everything tastes so fresh. And it isn't the "same old" menu you see at so many places. Everything we have tried so far is just delicious and it is hard to choose what to try next as everything looks great. The mussels are divine (with 4 sauces to choose from) and the fish and pastas are excellent. I had the special soup of the day which was a cold cucumber and mint which had a nice spicy kick to it. As soon as you walk in , you are made to feel very welcome like you are at a friend's home for dinner. Very comfortable ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/21/2014Food is delicious, very fresh! Service was great - what a great find in the Grant Park Area!!Special Features:
- Great findDinnerfolksDined on 4/19/2014We loved Ziba's. It's quiet, intimate and has a terrific menu. You can have a robust full dinner, just a sandwich or several appetizers. The menu is creative and very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Hour!MDubDined on 4/18/2014I was looking for a happy hour spot near Grant Park and came across this gem! Great friendly service and unique menu items.Special Features:
- We can always count on Ziba'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/1/2014We can always count on Ziba's for great food, superior service, and an all around good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okayBirthdayGirlDined on 2/23/2014The reviews raved about this neighborhood gem. I found it just okay.Special Features:
- Nice for Valentine's DinnergooseDined on 2/16/2014Made for a nice Valentine's Dinner location. Food was tasty. Portions were large enough that I was satisfied with how much I paid for them. Waitress was slow, I think she might have been new. No real complaints though.Special Features:
- Two thumbs upOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/24/2014This Grant Park neighborhood spot is a great place to unwind, have a date night, hang with friends or whatever you want it to be. The owner has made Ziba's a place where you feel at home. I will definitely visit again and recommend that everyone give Ziba's a try. You won't be disappointed. The calamari is the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.