3377 Las Vegas Blvd. So.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.zeffirinolasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7024143500x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am -4:00pm; Dinner: 7 days a week: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Vegetarian / Vegan, Italian
- Executive Chef: Omero Bellu; Master Chef: Gian Paolo Belloni
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and Semi-Private Rooms Available
You can rely on Zeffirino to host a memorable event for you and your guests. For more information call Cecilia Liotine at 702-414-1066 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment: Strolling musicians, piano bar
- Special Events: Champagne Brunch Buffet is offered on select special occasions/holidays.
A word from Zeffirino
Zeffirino focuses on the finest Italian fare from exotic seafood to meat dishes cooked to perfection. The dinner menu arrays specialties from all regions of Italy. A culinary treat awaits all who dine at Zeffirino. The decor is rich and sophisticated, elegant with gothic undertones. An impressive special feature is the handcrafted bar which was imported from Italy that stands more than 40 feet high. Exquisite wine cases and furniture-Venetian style- along with lush, flowing, purple velvet tapestries create a feel for the romantic.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Zeffirino reviews from OpenTable diners
91 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (58)special occasion (53)scenic view (37)notable wine list (36)fit for foodies (33)good for groups (29)great for lunch (15)great for brunch (6)great for outdoor dining (6)neighborhood gem (6)hot spot (4)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Perfect celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We chose Zefferino to celebrate our LV wedding just 2 hours beforehand. Everything was perfect from start to finish, the quality of the service, the ambience, the location and the service was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/24/2014If you want authentic Italian with great service look no further.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just like Italy!!pandaVIPDined on 9/22/2014We last visited when we were in town last Thanksgiving for a buffet that was outstanding, so we wanted to give Lunch a try. Well this is not to be missed.The lunch specials were unreal, the salads were both something not only greens that were not out of a bag but rasins ,cranberrys ,pignoli nuts ,anchovies, assorted tomatoes and just dressed right, what a start. Next we shared Calamari and Zucchini that was lightly coated and fried just right, the squash crispy and the squid soft. The entrees were eggplant parm and veal parm with fettuchini. All cooked perfect and the tomatoes were sweet and light, just right. The dessert was minature pastry and coffee. The service is the best we had for entire two weeks in Vegas. Go, Go and enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice, very comfortableFaithVIPDined on 9/21/2014We thoroughly enjoyed Zefferino both times we've visited. Simply stated it's a very comfortable restaurant with very attentive, yet non-intrusive service, and very good food. We would recommend Zefferino to anyone interested in a very comfortable experience with fine Italian food. Zefferino has become a regular stop for us whenever we visit Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Risotto HeavenMormor22Dined on 9/19/2014One of the best meals I have ever eaten was black truffle risotto at Zefferino's! Happily, it's still on the menu with a slight variation, truffle butter and wild mushrooms but no shaved black truffles however, a delicious treat! Service was professional, prompt and friendly. Wine list...amazing! Although we didn't order from the fixed price menu it was afforable with many options. This is our go to Vegas place. Make a reservation to sit over looking St Mark's Square and if you're really lucky you'll meet the owner of Zefferino's!Special Features:
- Great for special occasions!coliecole21Dined on 9/19/2014The only restaurant in the Palazzo that overlooks the canal for an amazing view to accompany the delicious food. All of the staff is very friendly and everything we ate was very delicious!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014Possibly new owners for this place. The service needs improvement. The dinner was excellent, but as I said before the service needs improvement. We were seated immediately, but waited for menus. Had to ask for them. The noise level was a little loud from the other side where the pizzeria is. The waitress was slow in coming to take our order, had to wait to request water refill, asked for grated cheese and the bowl was dumped onto the table, not served to us. May or may not go back there.Special Features:
- work colleaguesDianeofvisionDined on 9/16/2014I was introduced to Zeffirino's last year when i went to a dinner organized by colleagues. I like it so much that this year when I had to organize a dinner that I knew would have something on the menu for everyone [especially gluton free options] I knew they wouldn't disappoint us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian Ristorante in VenicelabquiltDined on 9/15/2014We had a wonderful dinner at Zeffirino! We asked for a table at the balcony overlooking the canal and enjoyed listening to the gondoliers sing. The servers were attentive, but not overly. Our waiter catered his suggestions for wine pairings not only to the food we ordered but to our obvious budget based on those wines we asked about. We truly appreciated not having to continually say, "No thank you", to wines that were too expensive. The food was very good but not quite as authentic as I would have liked. We had a great experience pretending to be back in Italy.Special Features:
- Great business dinner spotTvadexpertDined on 9/14/2014Great service, fantastic foos, a bit pricey...overall a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!denjaneDined on 9/13/2014We loved Zeffirino. The food was so delicious and the very menu was extensive with options for everyone. The wait staff was knowledgeable and friendly as well. Since it overlooks the canal in the Venetian we had great views of all that was happening below. We loved it there and would go back again!Special Features:
- Grand Canal GemcellularchuckDined on 9/9/2014I have been to Zeffirino several times, usually when attending Vegas for trade shows and have never been disappointed. The food is fantastic and the service is always exceptional. They have a great wine list with many hard to find bottles from the Tuscan region of Italy with very reasonable prices. Bravo!Special Features:
- Conference suppergoodfoodDined on 9/9/2014Went for supper after a day at a conference. Service excellent. Food was good. Chef had extra sauce brought out for the lasagna for one of the guests. Second time there. Did not disappoint.Special Features:
- JohnMVIPDined on 9/8/2014The dinning area itself overlooking the Grand Canal is spectacular. Then the food and service is outstanding.Special Features:
- 50th Anniversary with 7 PeoplePopsieDined on 8/31/2014The food was outstanding - all seven of us had different foods from steaks to seafood pasta to straight seafood. You must ask for a table upstairs overlooking the canal (inside the Venetian Hotel). The ambience and scenery, even though indoors, was very romantic and quiet (except for the gondoliers singing opera). We had a 7:00 PM show to go to in the same hotel and we had to keep encouraging the waiter to server dinner so we could make the show. It's a little hard to find - go up on the canal level and look for the Banana Republic store. Inspite of the timeframe I highly recommend Zifferino's to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay, but . . .RepeteDined on 8/25/2014Wouldn't go back. Too many other choices in Vegas that are better.
- Lovely for a schmancy dinnerIEatMoDined on 8/23/2014This is a great place if you're looking to have a upscale experience. Definitely not a place to bring the little ones (or the really wasted ones…) Go here if you appreciate fine dining...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!MmmmmmmmDined on 8/17/2014Had a group of five, sat outside, had a great meal and really enjoyed the overall ambiance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- buddyDined on 8/15/2014Food was great. Excellent service. Definitely will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed it!retireddinerDined on 8/15/2014Our dinner at Zefferino's was a special treat (a retirement gift); I want to retire over and over to continue receiving this kind of gift. Excellent food; wonderful environment.Special Features:
- Great dinner for two or tenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Great service and very good Italian food. My wife and I enjoyed the entire experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for celebrations.BettyDined on 8/9/2014This is the fourth time we have visited Zeffirino's and we are never disappointed. Our most recent visit was in honor of my husband’s 60th birthday. Service is always excellent and the food is delicious. My husband was treated with a delectable dessert. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExelentExelentDined on 8/2/2014Exelent place. Very good food We went in a 12 people group and they did their best to meet owr expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Italian farePartyJesusDined on 7/28/2014Atmosphere was comfortable and the wait staff were very efficient. The food was wonderful. Limited wine by the glass. Had a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be back againTonyMDined on 7/27/2014The service, food and wine was excellent. Unfortunately it was rather warm as the air conditioning has no effect on the second level as the seating area is open to the shopping area downstairs. Will certainly return on our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful serviceCharlieDined on 7/22/2014My waiter was fabulous! He was very attentive and friendly!Special Features:
- Hit and MissKazSamDined on 7/19/2014Nothing spectacular which is disappointing for the price.
- Impeccable ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/18/2014The wait staff was outstanding! They were extremely attentive and ensured a fabulous 21st birthday celebration for our son! We have dined there for special occasions and would not hesitate to recommend this as one of the best Italian restaurants in VegasSpecial Features:
- Good foodKazSamDined on 7/15/2014My group visited two days in a row for lunch because they were very happy with their first days lunch. Our second visit was not on par with day one. The food seemed bland with not enough seasoning and there was a lack of "taste" with the dishes although their presentation was lovely. Hit and miss but at the prices they charge I don't want to pay for any misses.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere,disappointing foodescogirlDined on 7/13/2014Love looking out on the canal. Food should have been much better for the price. The minestrone was missing broth and flavor. My sea bass was good but the potatoes were boring and cold. I didn't like the desserts that came with the $50 price fix dinner and I love most desserts. My daughter loved her pesto pasta. Husband not impressed. Head waiter was snobby.Special Features:
- ZefferinoTNFoodieVIPDined on 7/12/2014Fantastic dining experience! Every bit as good as the original in Genoa!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Anniversary!!BiscottiDined on 7/9/2014My husband and I celebrated our 45th Wedding Anniversary with a lovely dinner at Zeffirino. Our waiter (Alesandro) was attentive and knowledgeable. Our dinner was outstanding (Chilean Sea Bass for my husband and Baccala for me....the baccala was as good as my Nana's). Even an artfully beautiful and delicious dessert was prepared just for us! I am Italian and I am very "fussy" about how food is prepared and served.....Zeffirino's chef gets an A+ from me! When we visit Las Vegas again, Zeffirino is definitely on our "must do" list! Thank you for a perfect dinner! Bellissimo!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rude and uninvitingRindyDined on 7/4/2014Horrible! They're listed under casual dining, but then try to act like they are supreme high end when you are there. They seem to be under the impression that rude equals high class. One lady came over and put our napkins on our laps for us without ever looking at us or saying a word. She continued to bring water, and never once responded to us or looked at us even if we talked to her. Then there was this stern "pit boss" walking back and forth intimidating the whole room. He also never smiled at us! Hello people, a little warmth in an Italian restaurant is a must! The food unfortunately did not make up for the experience. Management needs to seriously rethink their attitude. We went elsewhere for coffee and dessert.
- AverageZofredDined on 6/30/2014Food was mediocre at best. No help from the waiter. I had fettuccine pasta slopped on top of a lobster that was mostly all shell. While eating, I had to pick out the shrimp and return them so they could be cooked more thoroughly. Rather than give me new shrimp, the waiter returned to me one of my half eaten shrimp and a second shrimp. My wife's veal Marsala was run of the mill. Her glass of wine was maybe 3 to 4 ounces.
- Outstanding Italian in VegasErloVIPDined on 6/29/2014This restaurant is beautiful! When dining upstairs, if you get a window seat, you overlook the gondola rides. The food was authentic and wonderful. Great wine, lovely decor. Really something to see and taste. Most highly recommended. Been to several Italian eateries in Vegas. This is the best of them all!Special Features:
- Enjoyable dinnerMarieDined on 6/28/2014Had a nice dinner with my family in an upholstered U-shaped booth. Service was excellent and food was very good. Will definitely go again!Special Features:
- PeterVIPDined on 6/28/2014This is one of the best places to eat in the canal area of the Venetian. The food is excellent the service impeccable and the selection great. Reservations a must and sitting upstairs overlooking the canals is a real treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating 12th year anniversary12YRRayChrisDined on 6/26/2014We had a wonderful time dining at Zeffirino for our 12th year anniversary dinner. Staff were friendly and greeted us with a smile. The food was fantastic. Michaelangelo was tremendous head server. We will try to visit here again when we return to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the carpaccioBoudiccaDined on 6/23/2014Everything was delicious and wonderful. Even the cheapest wine was a little too expensive. I felt the food and price were spot on though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the BestjackofallDined on 6/20/2014This is the third time in the last year that I've been to Zeffirino's and it is always a top choice with no disappointments. The food, the service the ambience is always first class. I hope to visit every time when in Vegas. Speaking of class, every aspect of the service is 1st class. Keep up the good work. Up there with my favorite Las Vegas restaurants.Special Features: