3377 Las Vegas Blvd. So.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.zeffirinolasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7024143500x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am -4:00pm; Dinner: 7 days a week: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Vegetarian / Vegan, Italian
- Executive Chef: Omero Bellu; Master Chef: Gian Paolo Belloni
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and Semi-Private Rooms Available
You can rely on Zeffirino to host a memorable event for you and your guests. For more information call Cecilia Liotine at 702-414-1066 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment: Strolling musicians, piano bar
- Special Events: Champagne Brunch Buffet is offered on select special occasions/holidays.
A word from Zeffirino
Zeffirino focuses on the finest Italian fare from exotic seafood to meat dishes cooked to perfection. The dinner menu arrays specialties from all regions of Italy. A culinary treat awaits all who dine at Zeffirino. The decor is rich and sophisticated, elegant with gothic undertones. An impressive special feature is the handcrafted bar which was imported from Italy that stands more than 40 feet high. Exquisite wine cases and furniture-Venetian style- along with lush, flowing, purple velvet tapestries create a feel for the romantic.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Zeffirino reviews from OpenTable diners
107 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
romantic (64)special occasion (62)scenic view (49)fit for foodies (47)notable wine list (41)good for groups (40)great for lunch (13)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (5)late-night find (5)hot spot (5)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Great authentice Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/25/2014Been to this place in Genoa, Italy, the pesto capital of the world. Excellent in Italy and just as good here, which is why I always eat here when in Vegas. They will make it without cream, and just put it over fettuccine with cut up beans and potatoes, which is how they do it in Genoa. Other menu items are great too, but pesto is my favorite. Service is impeccable, your glass is never empty and finished dishes promptly taken away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Returned for what became a second annual date at Zefferino with my fiance while we were in town on business. Not only was the experience outstanding (seamless reservation-to-dining process, great ambiance, excellent food, delicious cocktails, outstanding service, etc.), but our waiter from last year remembered us on sight, welcomed us back, and expressed genuine enthusiasm at our return. That was a nice second first impression. Enjoyed good martinis, delicious food, outstanding service. Really enjoyable experience; will return again next year for our 3rd annual visit.Special Features:
- Great AtmospherepickyeaterDined on 10/24/2014Great service Great Atmosphere Fantastic food Very exceptionalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & ServiceCharlesDined on 10/24/2014Went to Zeffirino's for a birthday celebration for an Uncle who turns 90. We had his 80th there too. Great Italian food and service. The Veal was perfect, the service was outstanding and they are Italians who speak the language as we all do. And for those who had dessert, the pastery was authentic, especially the Canolis! I return next trip to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GomezDined on 10/22/2014There were 11 in my party and each one of us thought we had our on wait staff and well as the recommendations from our head waiter were spot on I would highly recommend this for restaurant for any occasion.Special Features:
- Great food & Service!dare2commentDined on 10/22/2014We had a table by the upstairs window overlooking the 'canal'. It was very nice especially seeing the gondoliers & their boats going up & down the canal. All of the food we had was exceptional particularly the ossobuco (it just melted in your mouth). Service was great too. I accidentally dropped my napkin on the floor & it was replaced before I even noticed it was on the floor. Very attentive wait staff; much appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad I Found This Place!FrenchFanVIPDined on 10/14/2014I brought some important clients here to dinner. Could not have been happier with this choice. The atmosphere was great for conversation and our waiter made excellent suggestions that helped everyone enjoy the experience. They have a really great wine list and the prices were not too wild considering this is located in the Venetian.Special Features:
- Good mealGreatVIPDined on 10/14/2014We had a very good meal here. Service was good and we were not rushed .Special Features:
- Service service serviceItalianbymarriageDined on 10/10/2014Very happy my wife found this gem. This trip to Vegas was for our 20th wedding anniversary, and this dinner really made it special. We loved the decor, ambiance, and food, but the staff really made the difference. Thank you again, Vincenzo! Great young man. We will be back, next trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Formal Family DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Great Formal Family Dinner. It's pretty loud so the server didn't hear orders very well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014We had a beautiful, delicious, and romantic dinner!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently terrific!foodjunkieNJDined on 10/4/2014I've been coming here for years now and am never disappointed. Service is terrific and food is always fresh. Usually order one of their specials, but main menu items are not to be ignored. Had Sea Bass over spinach in a white wine sauce. Fresh and perfectly prepared. We also never had to look to far to get our waiter's attention. He also helped us select a good wine without going overboard on price.Special Features:
- Love This PlaceRDubDined on 10/3/2014Wife and I tried this place a few years ago since we love Italian and happened to have just finished a canal gondola ride and loved the place. Have been back a few times since, including just the other night. Food is great. Service is great. Got a little table overlooking the canal and shops. Sat in a cozy spot in the bar prior to dinner for a couple of drinks. One of our favorite spots in Vegas for dining that's become "our place". Go. Try anything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!DannoDined on 10/2/2014service was great. The food was fabulous! The wine was beautiful!Special Features:
- gljlDined on 10/1/2014Loved it from our first step in the door to the last step out the door. Absolutely one of the best meals we have had in a long time. The service was wonderful also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Amongst The CanalscurtpDined on 9/28/2014Is this great Italian restaurant. I had the house specialty signature dish of Ravioli. It was worth the visit and very reasonably price. I will return to eat this againSpecial Features:
- Perfect celebrationTheOxDined on 9/27/2014We chose Zefferino to celebrate our LV wedding just 2 hours beforehand. Everything was perfect from start to finish, the quality of the service, the ambience, the location and the service was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/24/2014If you want authentic Italian with great service look no further.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just like Italy!!pandaVIPDined on 9/22/2014We last visited when we were in town last Thanksgiving for a buffet that was outstanding, so we wanted to give Lunch a try. Well this is not to be missed.The lunch specials were unreal, the salads were both something not only greens that were not out of a bag but rasins ,cranberrys ,pignoli nuts ,anchovies, assorted tomatoes and just dressed right, what a start. Next we shared Calamari and Zucchini that was lightly coated and fried just right, the squash crispy and the squid soft. The entrees were eggplant parm and veal parm with fettuchini. All cooked perfect and the tomatoes were sweet and light, just right. The dessert was minature pastry and coffee. The service is the best we had for entire two weeks in Vegas. Go, Go and enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice, very comfortableFaithVIPDined on 9/21/2014We thoroughly enjoyed Zefferino both times we've visited. Simply stated it's a very comfortable restaurant with very attentive, yet non-intrusive service, and very good food. We would recommend Zefferino to anyone interested in a very comfortable experience with fine Italian food. Zefferino has become a regular stop for us whenever we visit Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Risotto HeavenMormor22Dined on 9/19/2014One of the best meals I have ever eaten was black truffle risotto at Zefferino's! Happily, it's still on the menu with a slight variation, truffle butter and wild mushrooms but no shaved black truffles however, a delicious treat! Service was professional, prompt and friendly. Wine list...amazing! Although we didn't order from the fixed price menu it was afforable with many options. This is our go to Vegas place. Make a reservation to sit over looking St Mark's Square and if you're really lucky you'll meet the owner of Zefferino's!Special Features:
- Great for special occasions!coliecole21Dined on 9/19/2014The only restaurant in the Palazzo that overlooks the canal for an amazing view to accompany the delicious food. All of the staff is very friendly and everything we ate was very delicious!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014Possibly new owners for this place. The service needs improvement. The dinner was excellent, but as I said before the service needs improvement. We were seated immediately, but waited for menus. Had to ask for them. The noise level was a little loud from the other side where the pizzeria is. The waitress was slow in coming to take our order, had to wait to request water refill, asked for grated cheese and the bowl was dumped onto the table, not served to us. May or may not go back there.Special Features:
- work colleaguesDianeofvisionDined on 9/16/2014I was introduced to Zeffirino's last year when i went to a dinner organized by colleagues. I like it so much that this year when I had to organize a dinner that I knew would have something on the menu for everyone [especially gluton free options] I knew they wouldn't disappoint us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian Ristorante in VenicelabquiltDined on 9/15/2014We had a wonderful dinner at Zeffirino! We asked for a table at the balcony overlooking the canal and enjoyed listening to the gondoliers sing. The servers were attentive, but not overly. Our waiter catered his suggestions for wine pairings not only to the food we ordered but to our obvious budget based on those wines we asked about. We truly appreciated not having to continually say, "No thank you", to wines that were too expensive. The food was very good but not quite as authentic as I would have liked. We had a great experience pretending to be back in Italy.Special Features:
- Great business dinner spotTvadexpertDined on 9/14/2014Great service, fantastic foos, a bit pricey...overall a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!denjaneDined on 9/13/2014We loved Zeffirino. The food was so delicious and the very menu was extensive with options for everyone. The wait staff was knowledgeable and friendly as well. Since it overlooks the canal in the Venetian we had great views of all that was happening below. We loved it there and would go back again!Special Features:
- Grand Canal GemcellularchuckDined on 9/9/2014I have been to Zeffirino several times, usually when attending Vegas for trade shows and have never been disappointed. The food is fantastic and the service is always exceptional. They have a great wine list with many hard to find bottles from the Tuscan region of Italy with very reasonable prices. Bravo!Special Features:
- Conference suppergoodfoodDined on 9/9/2014Went for supper after a day at a conference. Service excellent. Food was good. Chef had extra sauce brought out for the lasagna for one of the guests. Second time there. Did not disappoint.Special Features:
- JohnMVIPDined on 9/8/2014The dinning area itself overlooking the Grand Canal is spectacular. Then the food and service is outstanding.Special Features:
- 50th Anniversary with 7 PeoplePopsieDined on 8/31/2014The food was outstanding - all seven of us had different foods from steaks to seafood pasta to straight seafood. You must ask for a table upstairs overlooking the canal (inside the Venetian Hotel). The ambience and scenery, even though indoors, was very romantic and quiet (except for the gondoliers singing opera). We had a 7:00 PM show to go to in the same hotel and we had to keep encouraging the waiter to server dinner so we could make the show. It's a little hard to find - go up on the canal level and look for the Banana Republic store. Inspite of the timeframe I highly recommend Zifferino's to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay, but . . .RepeteDined on 8/25/2014Wouldn't go back. Too many other choices in Vegas that are better.
- Lovely for a schmancy dinnerIEatMoDined on 8/23/2014This is a great place if you're looking to have a upscale experience. Definitely not a place to bring the little ones (or the really wasted ones…) Go here if you appreciate fine dining...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!MmmmmmmmDined on 8/17/2014Had a group of five, sat outside, had a great meal and really enjoyed the overall ambiance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- buddyDined on 8/15/2014Food was great. Excellent service. Definitely will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed it!retireddinerDined on 8/15/2014Our dinner at Zefferino's was a special treat (a retirement gift); I want to retire over and over to continue receiving this kind of gift. Excellent food; wonderful environment.Special Features:
- Great dinner for two or tenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Great service and very good Italian food. My wife and I enjoyed the entire experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for celebrations.BettyDined on 8/9/2014This is the fourth time we have visited Zeffirino's and we are never disappointed. Our most recent visit was in honor of my husband’s 60th birthday. Service is always excellent and the food is delicious. My husband was treated with a delectable dessert. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExelentExelentDined on 8/2/2014Exelent place. Very good food We went in a 12 people group and they did their best to meet owr expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Italian farePartyJesusDined on 7/28/2014Atmosphere was comfortable and the wait staff were very efficient. The food was wonderful. Limited wine by the glass. Had a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.