3377 Las Vegas Blvd. So.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.zeffirinolasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7024143500x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am -4:00pm; Dinner: 7 days a week: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Vegetarian / Vegan, Italian
- Executive Chef: Omero Bellu; Master Chef: Gian Paolo Belloni
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and Semi-Private Rooms Available
You can rely on Zeffirino to host a memorable event for you and your guests. For more information call Cecilia Liotine at 702-414-1066 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment: Strolling musicians, piano bar
- Special Events: Champagne Brunch Buffet is offered on select special occasions/holidays.
A word from Zeffirino
Zeffirino focuses on the finest Italian fare from exotic seafood to meat dishes cooked to perfection. The dinner menu arrays specialties from all regions of Italy. A culinary treat awaits all who dine at Zeffirino. The decor is rich and sophisticated, elegant with gothic undertones. An impressive special feature is the handcrafted bar which was imported from Italy that stands more than 40 feet high. Exquisite wine cases and furniture-Venetian style- along with lush, flowing, purple velvet tapestries create a feel for the romantic.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Zeffirino - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Zeffirino reviews from OpenTable diners
98 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (65)special occasion (59)scenic view (40)notable wine list (35)fit for foodies (30)good for groups (28)great for lunch (12)great for brunch (9)great for outdoor dining (7)neighborhood gem (6)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Okay, but . . .OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2014Wouldn't go back. Too many other choices in Vegas that are better.
- Lovely for a schmancy dinnerIEatMoDined on 8/23/2014This is a great place if you're looking to have a upscale experience. Definitely not a place to bring the little ones (or the really wasted ones…) Go here if you appreciate fine dining...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!MmmmmmmmDined on 8/17/2014Had a group of five, sat outside, had a great meal and really enjoyed the overall ambiance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- buddyDined on 8/15/2014Food was great. Excellent service. Definitely will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed it!retireddinerDined on 8/15/2014Our dinner at Zefferino's was a special treat (a retirement gift); I want to retire over and over to continue receiving this kind of gift. Excellent food; wonderful environment.Special Features:
- Great dinner for two or tenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Great service and very good Italian food. My wife and I enjoyed the entire experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for celebrations.BettyDined on 8/9/2014This is the fourth time we have visited Zeffirino's and we are never disappointed. Our most recent visit was in honor of my husband’s 60th birthday. Service is always excellent and the food is delicious. My husband was treated with a delectable dessert. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExelentExelentDined on 8/2/2014Exelent place. Very good food We went in a 12 people group and they did their best to meet owr expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Italian farePartyJesusDined on 7/28/2014Atmosphere was comfortable and the wait staff were very efficient. The food was wonderful. Limited wine by the glass. Had a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be back againTonyMDined on 7/27/2014The service, food and wine was excellent. Unfortunately it was rather warm as the air conditioning has no effect on the second level as the seating area is open to the shopping area downstairs. Will certainly return on our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful serviceCharlieDined on 7/22/2014My waiter was fabulous! He was very attentive and friendly!Special Features:
- Hit and MissKazSamDined on 7/19/2014Nothing spectacular which is disappointing for the price.
- Impeccable ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/18/2014The wait staff was outstanding! They were extremely attentive and ensured a fabulous 21st birthday celebration for our son! We have dined there for special occasions and would not hesitate to recommend this as one of the best Italian restaurants in VegasSpecial Features:
- Good foodKazSamDined on 7/15/2014My group visited two days in a row for lunch because they were very happy with their first days lunch. Our second visit was not on par with day one. The food seemed bland with not enough seasoning and there was a lack of "taste" with the dishes although their presentation was lovely. Hit and miss but at the prices they charge I don't want to pay for any misses.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere,disappointing foodescogirlDined on 7/13/2014Love looking out on the canal. Food should have been much better for the price. The minestrone was missing broth and flavor. My sea bass was good but the potatoes were boring and cold. I didn't like the desserts that came with the $50 price fix dinner and I love most desserts. My daughter loved her pesto pasta. Husband not impressed. Head waiter was snobby.Special Features:
- ZefferinoOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/12/2014Fantastic dining experience! Every bit as good as the original in Genoa!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Anniversary!!BiscottiDined on 7/9/2014My husband and I celebrated our 45th Wedding Anniversary with a lovely dinner at Zeffirino. Our waiter (Alesandro) was attentive and knowledgeable. Our dinner was outstanding (Chilean Sea Bass for my husband and Baccala for me....the baccala was as good as my Nana's). Even an artfully beautiful and delicious dessert was prepared just for us! I am Italian and I am very "fussy" about how food is prepared and served.....Zeffirino's chef gets an A+ from me! When we visit Las Vegas again, Zeffirino is definitely on our "must do" list! Thank you for a perfect dinner! Bellissimo!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rude and uninvitingRindyDined on 7/4/2014Horrible! They're listed under casual dining, but then try to act like they are supreme high end when you are there. They seem to be under the impression that rude equals high class. One lady came over and put our napkins on our laps for us without ever looking at us or saying a word. She continued to bring water, and never once responded to us or looked at us even if we talked to her. Then there was this stern "pit boss" walking back and forth intimidating the whole room. He also never smiled at us! Hello people, a little warmth in an Italian restaurant is a must! The food unfortunately did not make up for the experience. Management needs to seriously rethink their attitude. We went elsewhere for coffee and dessert.
- AverageZofredDined on 6/30/2014Food was mediocre at best. No help from the waiter. I had fettuccine pasta slopped on top of a lobster that was mostly all shell. While eating, I had to pick out the shrimp and return them so they could be cooked more thoroughly. Rather than give me new shrimp, the waiter returned to me one of my half eaten shrimp and a second shrimp. My wife's veal Marsala was run of the mill. Her glass of wine was maybe 3 to 4 ounces.
- Outstanding Italian in VegasErloVIPDined on 6/29/2014This restaurant is beautiful! When dining upstairs, if you get a window seat, you overlook the gondola rides. The food was authentic and wonderful. Great wine, lovely decor. Really something to see and taste. Most highly recommended. Been to several Italian eateries in Vegas. This is the best of them all!Special Features:
- Enjoyable dinnerMarieDined on 6/28/2014Had a nice dinner with my family in an upholstered U-shaped booth. Service was excellent and food was very good. Will definitely go again!Special Features:
- PeterVIPDined on 6/28/2014This is one of the best places to eat in the canal area of the Venetian. The food is excellent the service impeccable and the selection great. Reservations a must and sitting upstairs overlooking the canals is a real treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating 12th year anniversary12YRRayChrisDined on 6/26/2014We had a wonderful time dining at Zeffirino for our 12th year anniversary dinner. Staff were friendly and greeted us with a smile. The food was fantastic. Michaelangelo was tremendous head server. We will try to visit here again when we return to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the carpaccioBoudiccaDined on 6/23/2014Everything was delicious and wonderful. Even the cheapest wine was a little too expensive. I felt the food and price were spot on though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the BestjackofallDined on 6/20/2014This is the third time in the last year that I've been to Zeffirino's and it is always a top choice with no disappointments. The food, the service the ambience is always first class. I hope to visit every time when in Vegas. Speaking of class, every aspect of the service is 1st class. Keep up the good work. Up there with my favorite Las Vegas restaurants.Special Features:
- Birthday Lunch CelebrationPjammersDined on 6/13/2014Our 2PM lunch reservation was honored on time at a table with a perfect view of the "canal". Service was timely and friendly, but not overwhelming. Food was well prepared and portioned for a late lunch. Wine selection was as expected of a well established Italian Restaurant. My 86 year old Mother was made to feel very special when requesting an amendment to the dish she ordered and reciving an immediate "yes, of course we can do that for you" response. And, of course, she was the recipient of a delisiosso birthday dolce!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!HorribleVIPDined on 6/12/2014We had a wonderful meal here from start to finish. The veal parm was amazing and big enough for sharing. The oysters were some of the best I have had and the minestrone soup was fresh and seasoned perfectly.Special Features:
- WonderfulcalifdinersDined on 6/9/2014We have dined here before and loved it. This time did not disappoint!!! Food, service everything wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was okay!Bernie1985Dined on 6/6/2014This is a beautiful restaurant with great food and good ambiance. However, the hostess and the waiters were not the friendliest people they seemed a bit bothered every time we asked for something. The man playing the violin was amazing and made my birthday a very special one. If you are going to visit this restaurant you better have deep pockets and not to much hunger as their servings are small. Over all its a nice place but way over priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantLoveagoodmealDined on 6/6/2014Went here for 2nd time and did not disappoint! Food looked and tasted great.Special Features:
- Good wines and sea foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/4/2014Our server was extremely passionate about the wines. We had an amazing Italian wine which was served very well and described in great detail, if that matters at all. The fried calamari was the best I've ever had. Not too much breading and it was rubbery at all. I'm not sure u could have possibly been cooked better actually. Other seafood was very good as well. Good quality. Dessert is a little lacking but wasn't bad by any means. Just not very impressive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great spot at the VenetianMelissaDined on 5/30/2014We always find time for Zeffirino when we are in Vegas. Not pretentious, but great Italian food without food portions that are excessive. This was a great choice since we were seeing a show at the Venetian that night and wanted to avoid traffic hassles. We always get a nice table overlooking the "canal" .
- A must when in VegasNeworleansDined on 5/26/2014Las Vegas has many great options for dinner and especially Italian.....Fellini's top's the bar in Italian cuisine with its food service, and ambience. A must is Joey's special dinner, the beef brasciola, it is home cooking Italian at its bestSpecial Features:
- Favorite ItalianSportivoVIPDined on 5/25/2014We have been to Zeffirino's a number of times, and it has now become our favorite upscale Italian restaurant. The food is always delicious, and the service is great. We love the ambiance, and always leave smiling.Special Features:
- Loved it!SabraDined on 5/24/2014Loved the atmosphere of the restaurant and the food! It was a perfect place for a double date at a romantic and fancy restaurant. Highlight of my trip! Would definitely visit again!Special Features:
- Lavish ambiance and fine cuisinethe2ndnoelDined on 5/20/2014Impressive restaurant for both the ambiance and the menu. The atmosphere is wonderful as most guests are cordially celebrating or just enjoying a lovely evening in fine company. Large and appetizing menu selection, great Italian wines, and superb service. Live violin and guitar players serenade you table side. Absolutely wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing diningMitbuzzoDined on 5/19/2014Food was spectacular and the service was phenomenal. Staff was fun and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ItalianPtorresmxDined on 5/18/2014Ok. Maybe it's not the best cuisine but service is very friendly. Definitively the best thing is a ice tea with berries that they give me. Rissotto was just fineSpecial Features:
- Great AnniversarytheImportantThingsDined on 5/18/2014My wife and I have celebrated a couple of special events here, including a previous anniversary. All of our experiences have been very enjoyable. They really went above and beyond - getting us a table with a great view of the canal and even dessert at the end. All the staff was very attentive, friendly and helpful. We will be keeping this tradition!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely spot for dinner @ VenetianLauraDined on 5/17/2014I ate here after a long flight from east coast and felt renewed. I especially appreciated the service the wine recommendation and the food. My daughter and I were serenaded by the strolling violinist. It was superior Italian food. You can hear the gondoliers below singing as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.