3377 Las Vegas Blvd. So.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.zeffirinolasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 414-3500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am -4:00pm; Dinner: 7 days a week: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Vegetarian / Vegan, Italian
- Executive Chef: Omero Bellu; Master Chef: Gian Paolo Belloni
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and Semi-Private Rooms Available
You can rely on Zeffirino to host a memorable event for you and your guests. For more information call Cecilia Liotine at 702-414-1066 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment: Strolling musicians, piano bar
- Special Events: Champagne Brunch Buffet is offered on select special occasions/holidays.
A word from Zeffirino
Zeffirino focuses on the finest Italian fare from exotic seafood to meat dishes cooked to perfection. The dinner menu arrays specialties from all regions of Italy. A culinary treat awaits all who dine at Zeffirino. The decor is rich and sophisticated, elegant with gothic undertones. An impressive special feature is the handcrafted bar which was imported from Italy that stands more than 40 feet high. Exquisite wine cases and furniture-Venetian style- along with lush, flowing, purple velvet tapestries create a feel for the romantic.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Zeffirino - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Zeffirino reviews from OpenTable diners
129 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (76)romantic (75)fit for foodies (57)good for groups (56)scenic view (54)notable wine list (46)great for lunch (19)neighborhood gem (12)hot spot (10)great for brunch (7)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Excellent service, romantic and very intimate.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014The service at Zeffirino was superb. The staff were very friendly and polite. We will recommend this restaurant to all our friends in Australia who are looking to visit Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SowhatDined on 11/22/2014Highly recommend for groups or couples... Mainly groups of 4-8.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JeetDined on 11/18/2014Good place for special occasions. On the expensive side but good food and great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful night at zeffirinosKellyDined on 11/17/2014This was my first visit to zeffirinos. The restaurant is beautiful and we had the best seat in the house overlooking the water and gondola singers outside, it was a very romantic setting. The wait staff was excellent. Our appetizer of buffalo mozzarella tomatoes and roasted peppers was amazing-the best we have ever had-the mozzarella was so soft and delicious. The crab and shrimp risotto was also quite delicious. The only dish we didn't care for was the lasagna. I though it was bland and it did not have enough cheese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple & greatOutWithoutTheMunchkinsDined on 11/15/2014I'm always slightly skeptical of resort restaurants, but Zeffirino was great - simple Italian dishes executed very well. Nice ambience & thoughtful service. Went here with my sister when we were in town for the half-marathon & we'd definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy marathon carb-loading!scb123Dined on 11/15/2014My group of 3 friends running the Las Vegas Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon ate here Saturday night before the race. We shared a bottle of wine, a salad, and an appetizer before enjoying the main pasta entrees we each chose. We were lucky to have been seated overlooking the canal where we could see and hear the gondolas pass by. Portions were generous, though pricey. Perfect for celebrating a special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favourite!RaineVIPDined on 11/14/2014Zeffirino is our favourite restaurant in Las Vegas!! Always a great experience and phenomenal food! NEVER disappointed! Thank you again! See you next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience at Zeffirino at the Venetian!JimPVIPDined on 11/13/2014This was the 3rd or 4th time that I have eaten with a group at Zeffirino. The food and service have been consistently excellent and I look forward to visiting again the next time that I'm at the Venetian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the food was okfoodieDined on 11/11/2014I ordered the veal chop medium rare and it came out medium. The waiter stated that a new one would take 25-30 minutes to cook, and everyone else in our party has their food, so I didn't want to hold everyone up, so I ate it! Wasn't pleased with his response! very expensive for what you got!
- dinner at ZeffirinoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014My husband and I enjoyed a mid week dinner here. The service was very friendly and helpful. I had the bolognese and it was the best I've ever eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JandBDined on 11/8/2014We went while celebrating our anniversary in Las Vagas. The menu looked so delicious, we considered going back a second time on the same trip, but decided there were too many other places to try. The lobster, avocado and balsamic reduction appetizer was delicious, as was the risotto. We would happily return.Special Features:
- OregonDined on 11/8/2014The restaurant was hard to find, but once we got there it was great. There is outside seating in a court yard, nice bar to have a drink and the seating upstairs was quiet and romantic. The decor was very tasteful with the Italian flavor. Everyone like their meals. The wine was a little expensive, but you could find a nice bottle of wine in your price bracket. I would highly recommend this restaurant to your friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pumba84Dined on 11/5/2014The wine list was ok the food and service were good. Our table was half bench seating and half chairs and we were rather close to the people sitting next to us.
- Food-tastic!OsopequenoDined on 11/4/2014The food and service was very good. Prices were expected and not out of line with typical Las Vegas restaurants. There were two down sides, first of all the menus are hard to read because the font is way too small and the lighting is way too low. We were a table of 5 and we all needed to break out our phones and use the lighting generated by them in order to read the darn menu. Change the font or bring up the lights. The noise level made it impossible to hear across the table without speaking loudly, hence romance is out but a large party that wants to chit chat would be acceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Zaffirino's Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/3/2014Great food, service and atmosphere. Five star treatment, excellent for entertaining business associates or a special moment with your significant other.Special Features:
- Superb!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/3/2014Love the seafood here. Got more than we could possibly eat and finished it since it was so good. Love the seafood platter.Special Features:
- Not great but very good.LLueraDined on 11/3/2014One can tell when individuals have been in their job to long. Service was a little rushed i.e. not attentive but then again you're in Vegas. I'll still go back.Special Features:
- Wedding MealMillzDined on 10/31/2014We had our wedding meal here and it was perfect. The service was outstanding and the good was amazing. Would most definitely recommend going there. We had a fabulous time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TravelerTravelerDined on 10/30/2014My husband and I culminated our Venetian experience by having lunch at Zeffirino. The scrumptious fresh food is from authentic Italian recipes. We dined on the second floor balcony overlooking the indoor canal. We could hear gondoliers singing throughout our meal. The ambiance and the personal attention from our waiter Mario made us feel so special. We truly felt as if we were in Italy.Special Features:
- Good but.....StewieDined on 10/29/2014......seemed a bit pricey for the overall experience and value.Special Features:
- memorable and lovelyItalianLoverDined on 10/28/2014Our experience was tremendous!!!!!! Management, wait staff, and food were outstanding as always. You will not want for anything. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a private and quiet dining experience during your next trip to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great authentice Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/25/2014Been to this place in Genoa, Italy, the pesto capital of the world. Excellent in Italy and just as good here, which is why I always eat here when in Vegas. They will make it without cream, and just put it over fettuccine with cut up beans and potatoes, which is how they do it in Genoa. Other menu items are great too, but pesto is my favorite. Service is impeccable, your glass is never empty and finished dishes promptly taken away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date night2martinisDined on 10/24/2014Returned for what became a second annual date at Zefferino with my fiance while we were in town on business. Not only was the experience outstanding (seamless reservation-to-dining process, great ambiance, excellent food, delicious cocktails, outstanding service, etc.), but our waiter from last year remembered us on sight, welcomed us back, and expressed genuine enthusiasm at our return. That was a nice second first impression. Enjoyed good martinis, delicious food, outstanding service. Really enjoyable experience; will return again next year for our 3rd annual visit.Special Features:
- Great AtmospherepickyeaterDined on 10/24/2014Great service Great Atmosphere Fantastic food Very exceptionalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & ServiceCharlesDined on 10/24/2014Went to Zeffirino's for a birthday celebration for an Uncle who turns 90. We had his 80th there too. Great Italian food and service. The Veal was perfect, the service was outstanding and they are Italians who speak the language as we all do. And for those who had dessert, the pastery was authentic, especially the Canolis! I return next trip to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GomezDined on 10/22/2014There were 11 in my party and each one of us thought we had our on wait staff and well as the recommendations from our head waiter were spot on I would highly recommend this for restaurant for any occasion.Special Features:
- Great food & Service!dare2commentDined on 10/22/2014We had a table by the upstairs window overlooking the 'canal'. It was very nice especially seeing the gondoliers & their boats going up & down the canal. All of the food we had was exceptional particularly the ossobuco (it just melted in your mouth). Service was great too. I accidentally dropped my napkin on the floor & it was replaced before I even noticed it was on the floor. Very attentive wait staff; much appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad I Found This Place!FrenchFanVIPDined on 10/14/2014I brought some important clients here to dinner. Could not have been happier with this choice. The atmosphere was great for conversation and our waiter made excellent suggestions that helped everyone enjoy the experience. They have a really great wine list and the prices were not too wild considering this is located in the Venetian.Special Features:
- Good mealGreatVIPDined on 10/14/2014We had a very good meal here. Service was good and we were not rushed .Special Features:
- Service service serviceItalianbymarriageDined on 10/10/2014Very happy my wife found this gem. This trip to Vegas was for our 20th wedding anniversary, and this dinner really made it special. We loved the decor, ambiance, and food, but the staff really made the difference. Thank you again, Vincenzo! Great young man. We will be back, next trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Formal Family DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Great Formal Family Dinner. It's pretty loud so the server didn't hear orders very well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014We had a beautiful, delicious, and romantic dinner!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently terrific!foodjunkieNJDined on 10/4/2014I've been coming here for years now and am never disappointed. Service is terrific and food is always fresh. Usually order one of their specials, but main menu items are not to be ignored. Had Sea Bass over spinach in a white wine sauce. Fresh and perfectly prepared. We also never had to look to far to get our waiter's attention. He also helped us select a good wine without going overboard on price.Special Features:
- Love This PlaceRDubDined on 10/3/2014Wife and I tried this place a few years ago since we love Italian and happened to have just finished a canal gondola ride and loved the place. Have been back a few times since, including just the other night. Food is great. Service is great. Got a little table overlooking the canal and shops. Sat in a cozy spot in the bar prior to dinner for a couple of drinks. One of our favorite spots in Vegas for dining that's become "our place". Go. Try anything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!DannoDined on 10/2/2014service was great. The food was fabulous! The wine was beautiful!Special Features:
- gljlDined on 10/1/2014Loved it from our first step in the door to the last step out the door. Absolutely one of the best meals we have had in a long time. The service was wonderful also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Amongst The CanalscurtpDined on 9/28/2014Is this great Italian restaurant. I had the house specialty signature dish of Ravioli. It was worth the visit and very reasonably price. I will return to eat this againSpecial Features:
- Perfect celebrationTheOxDined on 9/27/2014We chose Zefferino to celebrate our LV wedding just 2 hours beforehand. Everything was perfect from start to finish, the quality of the service, the ambience, the location and the service was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/24/2014If you want authentic Italian with great service look no further.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just like Italy!!pandaVIPDined on 9/22/2014We last visited when we were in town last Thanksgiving for a buffet that was outstanding, so we wanted to give Lunch a try. Well this is not to be missed.The lunch specials were unreal, the salads were both something not only greens that were not out of a bag but rasins ,cranberrys ,pignoli nuts ,anchovies, assorted tomatoes and just dressed right, what a start. Next we shared Calamari and Zucchini that was lightly coated and fried just right, the squash crispy and the squid soft. The entrees were eggplant parm and veal parm with fettuchini. All cooked perfect and the tomatoes were sweet and light, just right. The dessert was minature pastry and coffee. The service is the best we had for entire two weeks in Vegas. Go, Go and enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.