Zayaka Indian Cuisine
10410 Moncreiffe Road
Raleigh, NC 27617Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Zayaka Indian Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.zaykaraleigh.com/
- Phone: (919) 361-5370
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Executive Chef: Mr. Singh
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer a full catering service, including Tandoor on location. We have catered for weddings, University functions (such as Duke), birthday parties, and all other sorts of functions.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a Banquet Hall, CME Room, Meeting Room, and a Media Room with dedicated phone (for conference calls) and Ethernet facilities. We have a large HDV in one of the sections of our party hall and an HD Projector in the other. We have a 3 zone music system and offer free wifi access.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 9193615370
- Entertainment: HD TVs and projection screen available for use.
A word from Zayaka Indian Cuisine
At Zayka you can experience authentic Indian cuisines. We have mastered the delicate and intricate art of blending spices. We serve Authentic North Indian Food. Every Lunch is a buffet while Dinners are a-la-crate. Great Ambiance, personalized service and fresh foods.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Zayaka Indian Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (2)fit for foodies (2)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Highly under ratedToYourPreferenceDined on 7/2/2014Food is North Indian. It is excellent . Service is polite and attentive. Our first experience, we were in the larger group area and had noisy neighbors. The second time we were by ourselves. But when we left the booths were all full and the noise level was moderate. The restaurant seems to have a good mixture of clients with various backgrounds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Going to Zayka, we knew fromOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014Going to Zayka, we knew from reading previous reviews that we would be waiting, so we went there for our Valentine dinner. Our Samosas were served 45 minutes after being seated, and our meal 1h and 20 minutes later. The food was delicious and we will definitely return at a less busy time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good this timeWhoisyouVIPDined on 2/14/2014We were seated next to front door-- bad draft. Service was very slow. Food was average.
- Excellent Indian CuisineHoylakeVIPDined on 1/22/2014We were early birds at the restaurant, but we were made welcome and given an extensive menu to browse through. We tried the mixed appetizer, which was well cooked. We then had the beef Biryani and chick pea curry. Both were very good. Service was pleasant and efficient. Overall, we enjoyed our Indian experience very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our party of 3 arrived withinDillybarDined on 4/12/2013Our party of 3 arrived within 5 minutes of our reservation. We had to tell them 3 times that it was an Open Table reservation before we got confirmation. We had the Assorted Pakora appetizer, Rogan Josh, Aloo Ghobi Masala and two Lamb Biryani(medium hot). The waiter made a point of trying to correct me in that we were ordering 4 meals/3 people and that Aloo Ghobi was a (veg.) main course. I tried to order extra Raita for the Biryani but he said it came with the dinners. The amount of raita that came was miniscule for the size of the Biryani--disappointing. The food was OK. We've had much better in CA. Recommendation: Have the staff learn to listen very carefully to the patrons and respond appropriately. Communication was very p
- The food was definitely aOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/3/2012The food was definitely a regional Indian style and was delicious. The Paneer was tasty and the Chicken Curry excellent. The Lamb Vindaloo was different from any other we had tasted, but good. The Cauliflower & Potato side dish was the best I have ever tasted and the Naans- both plain and cheese filled were exceptional.Special Features:
- I was a little turned offmdb0112VIPDined on 3/1/2012I was a little turned off from the service. There was no music in the restaurant at all except fo the radio in the kitchen. It is a beautiful restaurant and the food was good; however I won't be going back anytime soon.Special Features:
- It was a very busy eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012It was a very busy evening due to Valentines night. The staff had to work very hard but did stay on top on things. Food was great! I did include in my open table/on-line reservation reservation that I preferred to stay away from the entrance door. My reserved table was situation right at an entrance door? I was told we were seated on a first come , first serve reservatiuon list? I had to be firm before my issue was resolved. Once seated, everything was great!
- Very good atmosphere and service.WhoisyouVIPDined on 10/7/2011Very good atmosphere and service. One of the dishes was not what we ordered, but it was good. Appetizer (samosa) was under-heated.
- The service was very attentive,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/17/2010The service was very attentive, but the drink order and food were very slow arriving. When the food did arrive, one dish came out five minutes before the other. They were hosting a large party celebrating a birthday, so that may have affected the kitchen. The food, however, was delicious! This was our first visit, and we'll return hoping there is not a special event taking place then.
- Fairly new restaurant. OurFrequentDinerVIPDined on 5/8/2010Fairly new restaurant. Our first try at Indian cuisine and we were quite pleased with the food. The service was good, but this restaurant is located sort of off the beaten path. It is worth trying if you wanted to experience a different cuisine and we would return there, as well.
- The food and service is greatWIlliamVIPDined on 4/21/2010The food and service is great however I would rather have selected it for lunch then for dinnerSpecial Features: