579 S. Main Street
Milpitas, CA 95035Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.zahirsbistro.com/
- Phone: 4089464000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: T-Sa 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Jesus Gonzalez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Private Party Facilities: Banquet Room with Overhead Projector and Wi-fi with sitting capacity 60 to 200 guests
- Private Party Contact: Zahir 4089464000
- Entertainment: Live Music and Karaoke
A word from Zahir's Bistro
A passion for good food, good wine, good friends... ...is the inspiration behind restaurant entrepreneur Zahir Quddus' latest creation, Zahir's Bistro. The restaurant opened on South Main Street in Milpitas in December 2011. Zahir is no stranger to the restaurant business, nor to Milpitas. He has opened several different restaurants over the years, dating back to the 1980's.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Zahir's Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)romantic (3)special occasion (2)notable wine list (2)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- will returndocvicDined on 8/9/2014First impressions are important. My first was the decor - understated but soothing, elegant, and colorful. Service was great, was greeted by the owner as well. The food? We had the prime rib (my 22 year old son devoured it), New Orleans chicken and the special rack of lamb. All three entrees were perfectly seasoned and cooked, each delectable in its own way. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DateDeacDined on 8/2/2014On our 34th anniversary (and 33rd and 32nd) we had a very nice time at Zahir's. Quiet and friendly, great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just amazingDineWCompanyDined on 8/1/2014There really isn't much to say. I got a 20oz prime rib that was done how I wanted it. Medium rare. Now when you ask for a medium rare at other places it comes out medium most of the time. Not at Zahirs though. It came out perfect and staff were very nice. My date ordered a Prawns Fettuccini and that came out wonderful as well. We were very happy with our experience and would recommend anyone to try. Will be coming again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT SERVICEOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/24/2014Had a nice dinner with my brother who had come into town from the midwest. I live in Marin and am accustomed to great food in SF and the area. Tough to find that in East and South bay. Zahir's Bistro was perfect. Great service throughout the entire dinner from greeting us through shaking our hand and opening the door when we left. Food and wine was perfectly cooked.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Zahir's Bistro reviews archive.