Zaffiro's - Waite Park
1533 Frontage Road North
Waite Park, MN 56387Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Zaffiro's - Waite Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://zaffirospizzabar.com/
- Phone: (320) 253-4328
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 4:00pm Dinner: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Zaffiro’s Pizzeria is located at the Marcus Parkwood Cinema.
A word from Zaffiro's - Waite Park
Enjoy an amazing dining experience at Zaffiro’s Pizzeria. Zaffiro’s is famous for Thincredible pizza – a crispy, thin-crust topped with sliced (never grated) cheese, ladled with zesty sauce then layered with the freshest traditional toppings than baked to perfection. But that’s only the beginning. You can also chose from a delicious selection of pastas, salads, soups, sandwiches and appetizers, as well as wine, beer and other drinks. Zaffiro’s Pizzeria is a comfortable and enjoyable spot for a night out with friends and family, a date with that someone special or for a quick lunch during your workday. Conveniently located at the Marcus Parkwood Cinema, Zaffiro’s Pizzeria is a complete restaurant experience you can enjoy on its own, or as part of attending a movie.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Zaffiro's - Waite Park - Best Restaurants in Waite Park ›
Zaffiro's - Waite Park reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Neb32Dined on 10/26/2014Pizza was good, but nothing special. Drinks were the same price as the soda in the concession stand.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Zaffiro's - Waite Park reviews archive.
- Problems but resolvedKathyDined on 11/2/2013A dish I ordered was too spicy but the issue was resolved. I love that you can bring your food from here to the movie theatreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummyKathyDined on 5/19/2013Great pizza. Awesome bloody mary's. Kids eat for 99 cents on Sundays.Special Features: