5753 A East Santa Ana Canyon Road
Anaheim, CA 92807Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Yves' Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.yvesbistro.com/
- Phone: 7146373733
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Happy Hour: Monday - Saturday: 2:00pm - 6:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, French
- Executive Chef: Yves Masquéfa
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private Room seating capacity 50 - Minimum purchase required depending upon day
Entire Restaurant - minimum required
- Private Party Contact: David Scott 7146373733
- Entertainment: Live music: Jazz, Blues, Rock, etc. Thursdays-Saturday, 8-11pm
Yves' Restaurant & Wine Bar is a casual but elegant neighborhood establishment that has been offering fabulous cuisine and an award winning wine list for the past 21 years. Escape the hectic OC as you enter the Tuscan setting. Relax in overstuffed chairs next to the fireplace and watch classic movies on the 2 big screens.
Dining here has something for every mood and palate including a fresh lunch menu of gourmet burgers, pizzas & salads and dinner will not disappoint with a variety of delicious tapas and a large selection of unique salads, pastas, fish, poultry and beef. Don't miss topping it all off with one of our seven mouth-watering soufflés or our legendary bread pudding.
Yves' is a unique dining experience fusing fine dining with a comfortable, relaxed setting you'll want to visit again and again.
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Food was excellent and the service was fantastic. They have an excellent wine list and very good selection of different craft brews. The menu has a variety of great selections. It's obvious that they love what they are doing and they are not afraid to try new things. I loved it. We will be going their again.Special Features:
- Mediocre Service, but Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014We had reservations for a large party. Two hours before our reservation, we called and spoke to the owner just to confirm the time. When we arrived at the scheduled time, the owner obviously completely forgot about our reservations so we had to wait for him to move some tables together and set it up. Set up seemed sloppy and missing water glasses. Food was good, but service was disappointing. We've been here before and had a different waiter who really was knowledgeable about the menu and very attentive. Past waiter took him forever to take our order and not attentive at all. I don't think he even came during dinner to make sure everything was ok. We were disappointed in the lack of service, although the food was good.Special Features:
- Great time!AnthonyDined on 8/30/2014My wife and I dropped in for some late fare. We found the people to be friendly, knowledgeable and fully accommodating. We reccomend this to anyone who like a nice wine list and nice food. Save room for the Souffle too!Special Features:
- Great evening diningGlammaDined on 8/15/2014Great wine list, very good food, nice service, wide menu, super soufflés!Special Features:
- Great lunchlauraDined on 8/12/2014Excellent service, great food, and fabulous soufflés!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, good food.AhillsfoodieDined on 8/7/2014Great service, good food. Soups and salads are outstanding! Our waiter was helpful, attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DancerDined on 8/5/2014Great food but poorly controlled air conditioning - in need of major remodel.
- Excellent service!LizzieVIPDined on 7/28/2014Excellent service even though the restaurant was extremely busy! Our waiter was outstanding as was the food!Special Features:
- Excellent choiceFood44loverDined on 7/28/2014Great experience for our large group for a birthday luncheon. You can't beat the lunch specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/17/2014Great place. Quiet and the waiter the name i can't recall was the nicest friendliest and very knowledgable and accomodating. I will definitely go back and will recommend to my friends and relatives as well. The only thing they could do better by cleaning or updated upholstery on their couches.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinerVIPDined on 7/12/2014Yves is always great, very crowded. The linguini and Tilipia were both excellent. The waiter attentive at first, was non-existent thereafter. The place was busy, but to be ignored was not cool. We tracked down other waiters to get us more water and lemons.Special Features:
- A good timedfsuttonDined on 7/5/2014Over the years we have had good times and bad times at Yves. Once we had The Hostess From Hell and another time The Waitress From Hell (and these experiences convinced us that the then-manager hadn't a clue what was going on under his nose). Lately Yves has been looking up. Except for the fact the waiter kept noodging us to order although we told him we were in no hurry and wanted to enjoy our drinks first, the service was polished and professional and our main courses were first-rate (the souffles we ordered for dessert were a little disappointng). We appreciated the fact that the current menu is so large and varied. Certainly, if you go there you'll have a fine time.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014Restaurant was very loud. Food was okay but pricey.
- Top Shelf Food and Wine/BeerchompDined on 6/20/2014Highly recommend this restaurant. The Beer and Wine selection is excellent. Yve knows how to make fancy restaurant food at an affordable price.Special Features:
- Not intimate or romanticOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/20/2014Not at all as represented by the website. Families with the dad wearing shorts and flip flops. Loud and not very clean. The service is very good and bar is more fun but overall feels a little yucky.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/19/2014Moderately priced w a fair selection of enter varieties. Good wine list, attentive staff and ample dessert menu. Will go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and serviceJamieDined on 6/14/2014We had a small special occasion on last Saturday. Everything was PERFECT!!! food was great great great service. for 5 people we spent about $250 starter, main and desert!!! perfect place for romantic lunch and dinner I highly recommend this place for local people! <3Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/10/2014Food is outstanding, the atmosphere peaceful and the wait staff courteous, smiling and extremely helpful and attentive. Owner spent time at our table in lighthearted conversation and cared about our dining experience and was warm and friendly. This restaurant is in my top three of all time. Their souffle was the perfect final touch.Special Features:
- Nothing romantic about this spotLKM1963Dined on 6/5/2014I made reservations two weeks out for our dinner at what was listed as a romantic spot. I said in my reservation we were celebrating our anniversary. We arrived and the restaurant was not yet busy. We were given a choice of two tables and chose one in the corner near the patio. After we had placed our order for dinner they seated a party of 12 women celebrating a birthday right next to us. They could have told us there was going to be a large party coming in and we might like to sit elsewhere? Gone was any conversation and any service. Never checked to see if our food was good. It was average. We had to ask for a dessert menu and got wrong order along with cold coffee without any cream or sugar. Overall a very disappointing visit.Special Features:
- The following 180 reviews are from the Yves' Restaurant & Wine Bar reviews archive.
- You'll want to lingerLShayDined on 5/19/2014You'll want to stick around and linger in this place! The food was great, the service was super friendly and very attentive. Big comfy chairs to lounge and enjoy your wine in. It's all very relaxing and you'll find yourself not wanting to rush anything about it. And that's just what we did! Our group of 8 stayed, (unknowling) until after closing, and the staff didn't say a word, they just let us enjoy it and linger! We'll be back!!Special Features:
- luvrestaurantsVIPDined on 5/18/2014We enjoy a relaxing evening of sharing small plates and a craft beer followed by sharing a dessert and coffee. Excellent selection for a wide variety of tastes. Also, salads and entrees also are excellent and we have dined on these in the past. The service this time was very good and much better than in the past. The noise level is usually annoying as there is always a large table of people who shout to carry on a conversation with everyone else at their table. Otherwise, Yves is a nice place and one that we frequent often and for over 20 years.Special Features:
- seared ahiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014seared Ahi was overcooked and a bit pricey for the amount on the plate. Everything else was fine...nice atmosphere. We were well taken care of. We will definitely go back, but the Ahi was a bit disappointing and will not order again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is an AH GemanteatrDined on 5/9/2014Yves' Restaurant & Wine Bar has been around for a while. I have been a patron of this establishment for a long time; when it was Yves' Bistro. Always an enjoyable dining experience and Yves himself makes a point to visit each guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!Judy103Dined on 5/7/2014Food was delicious, and service was great! Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- What a find...Road2IndyDined on 5/3/2014We had a late 915 dinner, great 2 piece acoustic set to enjoy and took the waiters suggestions for apps dinner and the dessert...great value and closer to home than Antonello's, easy to miss this little gem's but worth checking out. ~EnjoySpecial Features:
- Good Local FindHappyDinerDined on 5/2/2014Good food with average service. Fresh salads, excellent Chicken dishes and solid desert selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything Delicious!JordanDined on 4/18/2014Small portions, you may leave still hungry. Had the Chilean Sea Bass served with small side of rice. 2 appetizers and Cesar salad & apple tart dessert-all extra & small portions again. Stingy on the bread, only bringing 2 small pieces at a time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service issuesnowDined on 4/6/2014Food is great. Only problem is service should be more attentive. I had to holler for waiter a few times. Add Compari to the drink listI would recommend this to a friend.
- Local restaurant that I neverJohnVIPDined on 3/7/2014Local restaurant that I never knew was there. Good spot for lunch. Nice assortment of appetizers and the lobster ravioli was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood restaurantseasonsDined on 2/28/2014Don't be discouarged by outside of restaurant which looks very small. There are 2 dining rooms, a small bar and a quaint living room style area which you can also eat / drink at. Later in the evening they also have music. Food was delicious. I had grilled stalls and prawns over mushroom risotto with asparagus and a few baby carrots. We bought our own wine which had a $15.00 corkage fee. For Deseret we shared the chocolate espresso creme burelle. Perfect. Highly recommend - can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Excellent MealOCRonDined on 2/26/2014My wife and I had a reservation, made through Open Table for 7:00 p.m.. We arrived on time and were seated immediately, at a table across from a table of nine people. Due to the size of the room there is no where to escape from a group this size in Yves, which is just the luck of the draw an a Wednesday evening. While the noise level was intrusive as we celebrated our anniversary, the food and service were excellent. In fact I would rate my steak dinner and my wife, who had salmon, exceptionally good. The service was attentive, coffee and desert were very good, with a nice selection of items to choose from on the menu. The large group left about 1/2 way through our meal and dinner returned to a most enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Variety and Good FoodluvrestaurantsVIPDined on 2/13/2014Had a good beer, shared 4 small plates and dessert with coffee. Sometimes we have full meals, other times share as this week. Both offer a large variiety of choices, all prepared excellently. Service is attentive, but allows for leisurely dining. We tend to avoid Friday and Saturday as it can get very noisy due to large groups. They are open late on Thursday and it is quiet.Special Features:
- Great place for dinnerRuthDined on 2/8/2014Our group of four had a very nice dinner at Yves last weekend. There were a couple of large parties but our service was still wonderful and the staff attentive. The food was delicious and wine list was very good. Leave room for the soufflé dessert -- excellent!! The restaurant ambiance is comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I consider Yves in AnaheimDinerVIPDined on 1/18/2014I consider Yves in Anaheim Hills a rare gem. This outstanding restaurant is noteworthy for it's fine food and service. Our dinner tonight was flawless and superb. Service by David was outstanding. A true pro, who was extremely knowledgeable about the menu items and his recommendations were 'spot on'. No question in my mind to request him again. Everything was so well done. The Penne Vodka was to die for and the Linguini with clams fresh and seasoned just right. Run, don't walk to this Anaheim Hills treasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Local SpotlagunafoodcriticDined on 1/16/2014Visiting relatives for a special occasion here. A great change of pace from the corporate restaurants all over the area. A huge menu with lots of choices, some very creative and unique and some quite traditional. Great salads and desserts. Gets pricey - this puts it into a category where I have some places I'd rather go in Laguna or Newport Beach, but for this area its really hard to beat. Nice they didn't charge us a corkage fee. This is in that category of really good but not amazing. For sure there is something on the menu for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding dinners!LizzieVIPDined on 1/10/2014WE took our 102 Mother there on Friday night, We had never experienced a weekend crowd there like it was. However, the food, ambiance and the host, Yves, topped the entire evening with an excellent experience. We will be back, and it is indeed a hidden gem for those who are unaware of where it is. The patio dining is always our favorite. There was a lively jazz band there as well as bar activity to match. We had the scallops and the pork tenderloin. Fabulous!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Special Mother-Daughter MomentYDYJDined on 12/28/2013Another great time with my daughters in town - this venue is one of their favorites over the years and we always end our family visits with Yve's fabulous chocolate raspberry soufflé! The quiet atmosphere, superb service, and extremely flexible hours allow for our lively conversation and for sharing warm memories together. Yve's varied menu appeals to both my vegetarian and meat loving family members - often, the enticing appetizers are just as tempting as their hearty entrees, which allows everyone to find something great to devour. The cozy bar area is truly built for both comfort and conversation - and gives me many special memories to treasure until we are together again.Special Features:
- Neighborhood "GEM" in hidingBlendedfamChristmasDined on 12/27/2013This is my new favorite spot...great service, cozy ambience and amazing food...I brought my family for my second experience and they loved it...we will all be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'd give 6 stars if I couldKeepflying03Dined on 12/24/2013What a beautiful Christmas Eve dinner we had at Yve's Bistrot. Yve is the consummate host, and this carries over to his excellent staff. Our dinner was superb.......the service impeccable......and the price very reasonable. The evening could not have been better. We'll certainly be back very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lovely, warm place - anytimeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/23/2013Yves is just a delightful place for a casual dinner for two or a special occasion. Food, wine and service are always top notch, but still warm, friendly and personal. We had our pre-wedding party at Yves. The bar area with comfy sofas and chairs was a wonderful gathering place for about 20 friends and family who traveled cross country to get together, mingle and catch up. Yves and his staff were friendly, helpful and happily went out of their way. Just a great place, period !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.