1361 Old Northern Blvd
Roslyn, NY 11576Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yuzufusion.com/
- Phone: 5166218868
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Japanese, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
A word from Yuzu
Yuzu Fusion proudly offers a delectable sushi menu of both inspired and traditional fare. Along with our cozy ambiance and warm staff, a rewarding dining experience awaits you. We are accepting lunch and dinner reservations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Yuzu reviews from OpenTable diners
- Third choice for sushi in the areaOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/26/2013This would be my third choice for sushi in the area. Toku and Kotobuki would be my first and second choices. While these others are pricier, their fish quality, in terms of freshness and taste, are superior. Also, the cooked food, i.e., tempura, seaweed salad, etc. are just better executed elsewhere.
- Quiet but pleasant on a FridayOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/12/2013Quiet but pleasant on a Friday night, we were happily surprised by the lovely sushi display presented. More people should patronize this local delight! A full bar would be a plus.Special Features:
- Exceptional Food, Great Service!LadyoftheoaksVIPDined on 3/27/2013This place is GREAT. We have eaten here 5 times and each and every time the food is so fresh and beautifully prepared. I chose the miso soup, avocado salad and shrimp tempura and everything was exceptional. The servers are so nice and really aim to please. The price is very reasonable. Sophisticated food in a cozy Roslyn Village location. Treat yourself and eat here during the week because it is very afforadable and enjoyable.Special Features:
- I had the sashimi deluxe forKrisDined on 3/8/2013I had the sashimi deluxe for $20. Got 18 very large price of good grade sashimi. Along with a salad or soup ad rice, this was a very good deal. Will definitely go back, and would recommend this dish to anyone.
- overall a good experiencewmw322VIPDined on 3/1/2013We went Friday night for the first time. Servers were very friendly. Special soup was good but small portion. We ordered 3 diffrre rolls. 1 sea bass, 1 duck, 1 dragon roll. They were really very good. Service was terrific. But it was odd that we wer given our chevk before asking if we wanted anything more or to see the desert menu. Do we paid and left. But overall a good time and experience. .Special Features:
- Horrible experience...don't go!OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 2/16/2013Incredibly rude and obnoxious server named Sharon Lee who gave us very poor service. 2 patron's appetizers were served but a soup took more than 30 minutes to come. So the 3rd person in our party was given soup when the entrees came out. She told us to hurry up and order as soon as we sat down as they 'had reservations!" We hadn't even ordered our drinks and had barely taken off our coats! Rush, rush, rush! The place was empty save for 1 table of 4. And then, we never saw the server again. When we complained about the service, she sneered at us and made disparaging remarks. Never will I subject myself and my friends to this kind of service. And the food wasn't particularly good. Definitely a terrible place. Not even an apology.
- Service was very poor butOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013Service was very poor but the sushi was great. Will give another chance.Special Features:
- Great recommendation from a friendtracyVIPDined on 12/28/2012Loved the crazy dragon roll! Great green tea offered immediately on the way in from the cold. Really hit the spot!Special Features:
- A lovely little gem of a restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/26/2012A lovely little gem of a restaurant, with really great sushi and wonderful service and attention to special requests. Highly recommended.