586 Main Street
Park City, UT 84060Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yukiyama.com/
- Phone: 4356496293x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Kirk Terashima
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room
- Catering: Yuki Arashi offers full service event planning. To make your planning easier, please call or email Matt Baydala for more information about private events. Yuki Yama is ideal for the following events.
PRIVATE DINNER PARTIES
PRIVATE EVENTS FOR THE SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL
BUSINESS LUNCHEONS AND DINNERS
- Private Party Facilities: Seating is available at the sushi bar, in the main dining room or in our popular tatami room. Whether it"s a restaurant buyout for a specific evening or a smaller event in the tatami room, Yuki Yama's experienced staff can help you create a memorable experience for your guests.
During the winter season we will also offer VIP private room seating on our second floor.
- Private Party Contact: Matt Baydala 4356496293x
A word from Yuki Yama
Located in the heart of Old Town on Main Street in Park City, UT, Yuki Yama offers the freshest seasonal fish flown in from the West Coast and Japan. Yuki Yama"s menu consists of traditional Japanese sushi, sashimi, tempura, maki and Asian dishes. Our Asian plates feature the best seasonal ingredients and are designed to encourage sampling and sharing at the table.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Yuki Yama reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (6)special occasion (6)fit for foodies (6)neighborhood gem (5)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)romantic (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great FishENRDVDined on 10/4/2014The nigiri was the highest quality I've had in Park City: very fresh, wonderful flavor and texture. The maki were very good, but no better than at several other restaurants.Special Features:
- DisappointingJopeffropeyDined on 10/3/2014I had traveled from out of town and was craving sushi. I was disappointed. And my tempura shrimp and vegetables were also very disappointing. I'll never go back.
- Always one of our fav places!KristenDined on 9/14/2014Great menu and always a great menu. More than just sushi. Fantastic service as always. Would eat here every week if we could.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great sushilaceyVIPDined on 9/10/2014our group shared 8 different rolls and all were great fresh and well designed and tasted great the 84060 was my favorite and others had their faves too the nigiri was especially good also overall the best sushi in Park CitySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yuki YamaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014The food was good not great but good, the service was very good. No views. Price was ok with half off but expensive at full price. Should allow customer to decide on tip and not include 18%. I would say it's a place to take a small group of friends to get a bite.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, again.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014We brought our New York parents here. They have a discerning taste and love sushi. They absolutely raved about the food, which was delicious. Our waiter was great and had good suggestions. We will be back.Special Features:
- WOW!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014We came up with some friends for a date night. We were blown away with the selection of both food and sake. They have something for everyone.Special Features:
- BEST in PARK CITY!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/1/2014Sushi is really good... but the entrees and sides are OFF the charts! If you go there explore some of the other items besides the sushi... you will not be disappointed! HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend! Favorite sushi spot in Park City hands down!!! We took a bunch of friends for the first time and they thought it was AWESOME!
- SuperblaceyVIPDined on 7/11/2014Great sushi and tapas. Service was very attentive and it was a fun crowd. Food keeps getting betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it used to be...cholbroDined on 7/5/2014It is not as good as it used to be. We are not going back.
- The following 164 reviews are from the Yuki Yama reviews archive.
- Highly Recommend!SarahJ414Dined on 3/25/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our meal at Yuki Yama! The sushi was terrific and the prices very reasonable for Park City. Believe me, we spent half of what we spent at other restaurants in PC and got a meal that was twice as good. Our favorite was the Crispy Tuna Tartare - it was fabulous!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service and foodlaceyVIPDined on 3/25/2014Stacy was our service person and she was the best we have ever had. Her recommendations were wonderful and just what we wanted. The rolls and tapas were outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We came back againDisspointedDined on 3/24/2014Food is good and we have made it a habit to eat here each time we are in Park CitySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We visited for the first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/17/2014We visited for the first time based on a recommendation from the GM of another restaurant in Park City. We were glad we took the recommendation. We tried a variety of the dishes and all were delicious. Nate, our server, did a great job of making recommendations and keeping the meal nicely paced. We liked it so much we are going back this week.Special Features:
- Delicious and innovativeKaren1VIPDined on 3/15/2014I love the rolls, each one is appealingly different and the sashimi is fantastic. Two kinds of edamame, one plain and one spicy so there's something for everyone. Presentation is gorgeous and service is always with a smile. Ate there THREE times over a six day period. Two dinners, one lunch. Love that place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were a little concernedinternationalconnoisseurVIPDined on 3/2/2014We were a little concerned when we saw Yuki Arashi was now Yuki Yama. But the food was great as always and the team is mostly the same so we have no hesitation in continuing to recommend it!Special Features:
- great tapaslaceyVIPDined on 2/26/2014wonderful kobe on salt block great lamb some had sushi and from what I tasted it was excellent very fresh and service was outstanding Stacy and Nate are greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice! Great food!LunnyDined on 2/22/2014Really enjoyed the food, atmosphere and the set-up of this restaurant. Located right on Main Street in downtown Park City, the location is also A+Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mecca for the gluten intolerentphinicky11Dined on 2/22/2014The food in general was excellent but the best surprise was the extent of the gluten free selections, including tempura. Rolls, nigiri, sashimi all excellent. The chef's choice sashimi plate was worth the expense; great selection, well prepared and flavored. This will be on our list for the next visit to Park City. Shout out to our server Nate, who was professional, prompt and entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUM.PClocalDined on 2/21/2014I always enjoy Yuki Yama. The changes they've made to the menu are great!!Special Features:
- never eat upstairs unlessOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/16/2014never eat upstairs unless you check the noise level it was awful they tried to seat us there and 2 large groups were already eating i couldnt hear a thing we insisted on going downstairs.. which was way way better and then as usual had a wonderful dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy Yama!!CPB25VIPDined on 2/15/2014Excellent sushi. Very fresh and unique. Service was fast and very attentive.Special Features:
- Fresh and friendlyTravelingAgVIPDined on 2/1/2014Yuki Yama did not disappoint. We were a little worried based on some previous reviews, but we shouldn't have been. The food was great. The price was mentioned as a negative in some other reviews, but we felt like it was in line with other upscale sushi restaurants. And Utah is a long way from the ocean...fresh has transportation costs! Service was great. The corkage fee was reasonable. I gave the ambiance 3 stars because some seating is a tight fit. We were perched at a pub-style table barely big enough for our food nestled in between two tight fitting traffic aisles. Be sure to note in the comments section of your reservation if you prefer to perch or if you want to sit at a table with your feet on the floor instead of dangling,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fusionbeastDined on 1/26/2014prices reasonable; very pleasant atmosphere; fantastic foodI would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceLeomomof3Dined on 1/24/2014We had a fairly large group during Sundance - a party of 8. We were seated in a nice little room with only two tables (our party of 8 and another party of 4). We liked the room, but felt somewhat excluded. We were disappointed in the delivery of the meal. Everyone's food came out and two of us who ordered a roll without eel sauce noticed that the roll had eel sauce. It took another 15-20 minutes to get another roll. Everyone at our table had finished their meal. The glass of wine I ordered took a very long time. I found it unacceptable. Everyone else enjoyed their meal, but it was uncomfortable eating so long after the first meals were delivered.Special Features:
- Overpriced and bland.RexDavenportDined on 1/24/2014Between $16-$20 for any roll and $8 for a domestic beer is ridiculous. The sushi was not particularly good so clearly the price is not meant to pay for the food quality but rather the beautiful decor and Park City rent.
- pricey but goodEH555VIPDined on 1/23/2014I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fish as well as the flavor profiles of the more "composed" options. The pricing is painfully hefty, which is I guess to be expected Park City during Sundance, but at least we got a very good meal for the $. That was not the case at all the restaurants we tried while there. Service was excellent too.
- good for groupsGreeneDined on 1/17/2014we had a group of 7, waitress took care of us and ordered for us. Drinks flowed and the food was awesome. Did a great job. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and fair!DLZWDined on 1/16/2014As a sushi aficionado I have eaten at a myriad of sushi restaurants throughout the world. Yuki Yama is fair, at best. It has a nice interior...but the sushi falls short. For the specialty items, the portions were very small and were overpriced. I asked for hand rolls without rice and they couldn't accommodate this request. Seemed odd and shows their lack of customer service since a sushi chef hand makes every sushi I've ever eaten. After a mediocre, pricey sushi experience at Yuki Yama we ate at Stein Lodge the following night which was less expensive...and fabulous.
- great SushilaceyVIPDined on 1/14/2014we have uni, nigiri, 4 different rolls the new items on the menu are outstanding and the prices are very fair best sushi in Park City and a fun happy atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with the familyyummumDined on 1/4/2014We have four children and had never dined at Yuki Yama before so we were a bit tentative. We booked a reservation for 6 pm, so before the dinner rush, and the service and attention to our family was great. Our children ate a few different items that they would not normally have tried before - so kudos to Yuki Yama. We loved the sushi rolls that we had, especially the Green Hornet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!KblakeleyDined on 1/3/2014We visited Park City for the first time with our daughters and one of their boyfriends. We booked a reservation with Yuki Yama for our second night out. We were seated emediatly in a booth and our server arrived shortly after. We were all very pleased with the kind service which was attentive and gracious. The food was delicious with a varied and interesting menu. The suschi was wonderful. I recommend this restaurant highly. If you are with a party, I noticed they had rooms in the back with curtains and cushioned seating. Everyone seemed to be having a wonderful time, yet the noise of their celebrations did not disturb those in the front area of the restaurant. A wonderful, fun evening and very memorable.Special Features:
- Wonderful all of the way aroundtarheelDined on 1/1/2014Sushi and hot entrees were spectacular. Great service. Presentation perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun place; healthy, happy, upbeatbeastDined on 12/30/2013the food was excellent; the decoration and layout and seating etc are all very pleasing; it is an upbeat and comfortable, pleasing place to be though not overly loud or obnoxious; pricing is fair; service was fine though not excellent; if you care to eat healthy food this is readily available with this menu without being stuffy; great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice surpriseClifVIPDined on 12/27/2013The sushi was excellent and up to the standards of a high end sushi bar you would find in a large city on the West Coast. I dined with four adults and four kids and I received great value...the bill was around $300. Don't miss the Waygu beef cooked at your table on a sea salt hot block!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best sushi in park cityScottDined on 12/27/2013A mystery is the Kobe beef cooked on a 500 degree rock salt! Sashimi yellow tail melts in your mouth!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialeminVIPDined on 12/21/2013This is suppose to be the best sushi place in Utah. If you're desperate for sushi in Park City, this is apparently the best. I think the sushi at Wholefoods is loads better. Definitely disappointed in the food give the prices but the service was excellent. Someone wisely told me once not to eat sushi far away from sea!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love Yuki Arashi. It isinternationalconnoisseurVIPDined on 7/19/2013We love Yuki Arashi. It is our favorite Park City restaurant and we eat there at least two times every time we visit Park City. The food is excellent and the service is great. Ask for Matt.Special Features:
- Great sushiJohnnyDined on 5/31/2013Great all around, take advantage of the 1/2 price sushi coupon in the Park City coupon book !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful rolls and nigirilaceyVIPDined on 5/21/2013Wonderful rolls and nigiri tapas were outstanding. Service was very attentive and knowledgable couldn't have been a better experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.