16081 S Lagrange Road
Orland Park, IL 60467Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yuccaorlandpark.com/
- Phone: 7084604778
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 11:00am - 9:30pm.
Friday - Saturday 11:00am - 10:00pm.
Sunday 12:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Fusion / Eclectic, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Takeout
A word from Yucca
Yucca specializes in Sushi and Asian Fusion Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Yucca reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)good for groups (5)fit for foodies (4)special occasion (4)romantic (3)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Left ALOT to be desired.FoodieByDefaultDined on 9/12/2014Atmosphere looked cheap with nice light fixtures, waiter bought out entrees before sushi, Kung Poa with shirmp dish was dry, and the drinks weren't great. This place is like a small Chinese restaurant that really shouldn't be on open table honestly. Only good thing I can say is the dessert for my girlfriends birthday was delish. I think that was the only thing that was mildly upscale.Special Features:
- Must try this placeHappyTravelerDined on 9/1/2014The restaurant is off the beaten path and I always forgot it was there until now. I was surprised...a good surprise... To see what the inside looked like...more downtown looking! But looks aren't everything. The food was very good. We tried two appetizers, the four of us each had a different entree and two desserts. We were happy with all of our selections. The staff was very friendly. We will be back. If you are looking for something new and not a chain, give this place a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableFoodVIPDined on 8/4/2014We enjoyed! The owner was very nice also. We will be back
- Yucca was Yummo!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014From the moment we entered the door, there was a friendly vibe. The host was very welcoming. They asked if we had been there before. When we said it was our first time, they made sure to make plenty of recommendations that were on point. The food was fantastic and reasonably priced. Excited to go back again and try other dishes. We were so glad we decided to come out to Yucca that night and will come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Yucca reviews archive.
- bjackiwDined on 5/31/2014Nice surprise to find this restaurant. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nicest staff!!KissedbypixieDined on 5/26/2014The sushi was awesome and the staff was great!! They were very attentive and caring. The food was the best I've had in the south suburbs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experienceLive2estDined on 5/8/2014Great lunch prices with nice fesh shushi. The Chinese is good too, so my whole family can eat there.,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.