16081 S Lagrange Road
Orland Park, IL 60467Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yuccaorlandpark.com/
- Phone: (708) 460-4778
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 11:00am - 9:30pm.
Friday - Saturday 11:00am - 10:00pm.
Sunday 12:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Fusion / Eclectic, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Takeout
A word from Yucca
Yucca specializes in Sushi and Asian Fusion Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Yucca reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (6)fit for foodies (5)neighborhood gem (5)great for lunch (4)special occasion (3)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (2)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- ★★★★★ Yucca surprises - Sushi Gem of the SuburbsStephanieVIPDined on 11/16/2014★★★★★ It was Yucca's 1 year anniversary (Nov. 16th, 2014) and it felt like we were the guests of honor. My husband and I have dined at Yucca about 3 times so far since it opened last year. We always love coming back. Every visit has been excellent, from the food, to the drinks, to the service. The sushi is so fresh, the taste of fresh sushi you learn by dining here. They are generous at Yucca, everyone takes pain staking care of every party. Tom, who is the owner has a great presence. He served us our "Love Boat", and we only ordered the sushi and sashimi for two, but the Love Boat that the sushi and sashimi was served upon was extra. Out of the blue, this wonderful surprise came our way. Yucca surprises, it's nestled here in the south Chicago suburb of Orland Park, away from the craziness of the city. If you like sushi, steak, great drinks, music or you're looking for the kind of treatment every restaurant guest is looking for, then you'd be wise to visit Yucca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JodyVIPDined on 10/28/2014Excellent neighborhood gem in Orland Park - very reasonable prices too! Great sushi and some good specials as well.Special Features:
- GoodFoodVIPDined on 10/27/2014Service was great. Food was good but better last visit. The rolls kept fallnf apart.I would recommend this to a friend.
- KitchenClosedKitchenClosedVIPDined on 9/29/2014Quiet and low key. Sushi was good but not superb. Waitstaff and manager were very attentive. I'd go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Left ALOT to be desired.FoodieByDefaultDined on 9/12/2014Atmosphere looked cheap with nice light fixtures, waiter bought out entrees before sushi, Kung Poa with shirmp dish was dry, and the drinks weren't great. This place is like a small Chinese restaurant that really shouldn't be on open table honestly. Only good thing I can say is the dessert for my girlfriends birthday was delish. I think that was the only thing that was mildly upscale.Special Features:
- Must try this placeHappyTravelerDined on 9/1/2014The restaurant is off the beaten path and I always forgot it was there until now. I was surprised...a good surprise... To see what the inside looked like...more downtown looking! But looks aren't everything. The food was very good. We tried two appetizers, the four of us each had a different entree and two desserts. We were happy with all of our selections. The staff was very friendly. We will be back. If you are looking for something new and not a chain, give this place a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableFoodVIPDined on 8/4/2014We enjoyed! The owner was very nice also. We will be back
- Yucca was Yummo!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014From the moment we entered the door, there was a friendly vibe. The host was very welcoming. They asked if we had been there before. When we said it was our first time, they made sure to make plenty of recommendations that were on point. The food was fantastic and reasonably priced. Excited to go back again and try other dishes. We were so glad we decided to come out to Yucca that night and will come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Yucca reviews archive.
- bjackiwDined on 5/31/2014Nice surprise to find this restaurant. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nicest staff!!KissedbypixieDined on 5/26/2014The sushi was awesome and the staff was great!! They were very attentive and caring. The food was the best I've had in the south suburbs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experienceLive2estVIPDined on 5/8/2014Great lunch prices with nice fesh shushi. The Chinese is good too, so my whole family can eat there.,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.