Yosemite Ranch Steak House
1520 E. Champlain Drive
Fresno, CA 93720Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Yosemite Ranch Steak House
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yosemiteranchssrh.com/
- Phone: 559-434-3967
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Tuesday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Wednesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Porfirio Aldape
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We offer full Banquet Luncheons for parties of 30 or more featuring your choice of set menu or buffet style.
- Private Party Contact: Ryan Kruse 559-434-4403
- Entertainment: Join us every Thursday night for "Yosemite Music Ranch", featuring local and national acts from around the country.
A word from Yosemite Ranch Steak House
We are a full service dinner house featuring high quality wood broiled steaks, fresh fish served a variety of ways, and signature roast house favorites. We have developed a fabulous menu with the quality and flavor of food that surpasses the competition. Our Yosemite theme is represented by the wonderful artwork, wood padded booths, Indian design carpeting, iron chandeliers, rock columns and hammered copper siding, and a redwood tree in the middle of the bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Yosemite Ranch Steak House reviews from OpenTable diners
- We loved the food and themommy2meDined on 8/1/2013We loved the food and the service was excellent. They also handle big groups really well and are very helpful when it come to the Handicapped or people with diabilitys.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/31/2013We had an overnight in Fresno after a visit to Sequoia National Park. Needing a place to eat, reviews of this restaurant indicated that it was highly rated by customers but not terribly expensive. We tried it and were very pleased with our dinner.I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnertcasti3Dined on 7/29/2013Went to dinner for our 19th anniversary. Ordered the off the fix menu food portion was great abnd worth every penny. Great service great waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/28/2013Consistently good food. Service can sometimes vary but always acceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We've been here many timesluvyosemiteranchDined on 7/28/2013We've been here many times and the food and service is always wonderful.Special Features:
- change of plansnetterDined on 7/27/2013I made a reservation for 4. The day of, I needed a reservation for 5. I called and put on a list after reservations but before walk ins. I was disappointed but ended up only waiting 15 minutes. Our waitress was very nice and even brought out a sample of the soup of the day.Special Features:
- My friend was pleased withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2013My friend was pleased with her salmon dish.I had prime rib & would not order again, the 10 oz portion was way short, thin on one end, far different than the last time I had the prime rib in your rest.I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingladylyDined on 7/25/2013Once again our taste buds were tickled by the flavors and innovative combination we enjoyed at dinner.our friend choose the scallops and couldn't stop talking about them they were sweet and moist full of flavor,my husband choose the pork chops the brown sugar glaze was a wonderful compliment to the moist chops,my medallions of beef were cook with a pink center just right.as for the service we were well taken care of.we will returnSpecial Features:
- We have been here 5 timesNathanDined on 7/21/2013We have been here 5 times now. The other times were great, but this occasion the food was not up yo par. My ribs were too well done with a burnt outer crust. My wifes Salmon was also overcooked and dry. We have ordered the same thing in the past and it was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CONSISTENLY GREAT MEALSLynnDined on 7/20/2013Always enjoy Yosemite Ranch whatever the occasion. You not only get to pick your entree from a wide variety of choices, you then pick soup of the day or choice of 5 different salads plus several side choices. What restaurant have you been to lately that gives you that many choices and they come out perfect no matter what combination you pick? And they do it with a smile. Whether you have drinks and/or eat at the bar the food is the same quality as that served at your table. Go and enjoy!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steaks in FresnodlridlonVIPDined on 7/19/2013Best food and service for the money...hands down. Always something special being prepared by the kitchen.Special Features:
- Nice night out2EagereatersDined on 7/17/2013Three of us enjoyed a delicious meal in a relaxed environment. Great service, bustling, well-run setting, not too loud for a good visit.Special Features:
- A consistent winnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/16/2013My cousin and his wife visited overnight on their way to a camping trip in Yosemite. We invited them out to dinner and it had to be Yosemite Ranch, our go-to restaurant for excellent dining. They have something for everyone...steaks, seafood, pasta, etc. In my opinion, the best thing they have is the "pink sauce" they put on their mashed potatoes. I tried to order to a gallon of it to go, but my server laughed! Also their creme brulee cheescake is out of this world. Plus you don't have to take out a second mortgage when the bill comes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUR FIRST VISIT TO YOSEMITE RANCHMikeDined on 7/14/2013We enjoyed our dinner very much. We'll go back, that's for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday nights are hopping!!Kj60Dined on 7/13/2013It was our first visit to this restaurant. We used the on-line option to make our reservation. We did not wait at all for our booth even though the restaurant and bar were both packed with people. Service was quick and smooth all night and the food was delicious. Steaks are their specialty and were cooked perfectly! I recommend the railroad shrimp and the pear blue salad. Both were excellent. The wait staff was wonderful. Lots of employees working together to keep everyone happy. We never felt rushed even though there was always someone waiting for a table. Great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hopefully just a bad nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/6/2013My wife and I have ate here several times and have always been pleased with the food. But this time the food was fair at best, I had the pork chops for the first time and was very dissapointed. It was like they were pre cooked and they threw them on the grill to warm them up. She had a halibut dish and it was ok, but she would not try it again. To bad we have always liked the food here.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ScrumptiousSarahLouDined on 6/30/2013Food was superb! At the start of our meal there was a toddler screaming, but after that we heard nothing. We could watch the game on, talk intimately, enjoy our meals and even relax. The service was phenominial! I was thoroughly impressed the waitress remembered our orders from previously and we hasn't been back in weeks and she had only waited on us once! It is a bit pricey, but hey! you get what you pay for. And you can't complain with food and service THIS good. I cannot wait until our next visit! Thank you guys!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ambiance n great FoodWendy1952Dined on 6/30/2013Yosemite Ranch has a cool, relaxing atmosphere. The majority of seating is booths, which we enjoy. It not only affords comfort, but privacy as well. The cuisine was delicious. My husband said his Salmon was yummy, and I Loved my ribs. The beer and wine selection was varied and good. The pricing was fair and provided a good "bang-for-your-buck"!Special Features:
- Awesome menuOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/29/2013We will be back for sure! Delicious variety menu and the wine list was above expected. The portabella mushroom fries were to die for!Special Features:
- Excellent As UsualTruckScottDined on 6/28/2013We had reservations for 7. Had our buzzer go off about 7:08. We decided to stay in the bar as the server was really refreshing. We gave our table in the restaurant to another couple who had been waiting since we got there. The steak medallions and nut crusted calamari were fantastic. The Stella was cold and the Chardonnay was a healthy pour of Wild Horse. We will be back. We tipped the waitress 25% in cash, so hopefully she gets more of it than Uncle Sam.Special Features:
- Excellent servicePM119225Dined on 6/25/2013Our waiter Kendra was one of the best waiters we've ever had. She made us comfortable for our first visit. She answered all of our questions. She made our visit pleasant. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service are verybrokerDined on 6/23/2013Food and service are very good, prices reasonable, wSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLuvYosemiteRanchDined on 6/23/2013Overall greeting, food and server (Chris) were outstanding. Would recommend with high praise any time someone is looking for a very nice place for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'll take the special....GorgeousNatalieDined on 6/22/2013Yo Ranch never disappoints! Steak was phenomenal! The night I came in they had a two for $28.99 special which included two 4oz filet mignon, two sides of your choice and a soup or salad. The potions are great for sharing! I also had the Summertime Aspargus Bruchetta with was also delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our party ordered med.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/22/2013One of our party ordered med. well for the meat and it arrived looking med. rare. One of our party ordered green beans, got steamed vegetables. Not very warm and way over cooked.
- Good foodHappydinerDined on 6/21/2013Food was good as was the ambiance. The service was slightly slow but not due to server. She had a super needy party of eight that was celebrating a birthday but server had no assistance wich made for a much slower dining experience for everyone else! I would recommend having two servers for these type of visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Up to Par this TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/18/2013Have dined at this local spot for years and have always enjoyed the food. On this birthday occasion was very disappointed. Sevice was slow, salmon was overcooked and my special request for a birthday celebration wasn't acknowledged. So sad, won't be returning for some time.Special Features:
- First Impression, Best ImpressionBojo10Dined on 6/8/2013Our Service Was Excellent, The Timing For Each Entree Was Perfect. Didn't Feel Rushed. My Steak Was At Perfect Temp. My Wife Really Enjoyed Her Medallions & Cocktail(Bloody Orange Cosmo). The Calamari Was Excellent. Was Able To Speak To My Wife. Didn't Have To Raise My Voice For Conversation. Had A Wonderful Time. We Were Celebrating Our 14th Anniversary. Was A Great Choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time VisitRockyRockDined on 6/7/2013We got a gift card and decided to use it for a birthday celebration. We made a reservation and thank goodness because the place was packed on a Friday night. Service was prompt and the staff was knowledeable and had great recommendations without trying to "oversell" you on a meal. The food was outstanding! We will be going back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasionluvsteaks75Dined on 6/7/2013Dinning experience was excellent. I had reservations and within 10-15 minutes we were seated. I appreciated the option of ordering a drink while we were waiting. Menu was easy to navigate through and service was prompt and courteous. Overall, dinning experience was great. I would recommend this dinning venue to friends and family, although I would encourage them to make a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our service was outstanding.yummyDined on 6/6/2013Our service was outstanding. Her name was sarah i believe. Kudos to her !Special Features:
- Lovely dinner for 2Foodie4lifeDined on 6/5/2013Imagine entering a restaurant for the first time and instead of properly greeting us and welcoming us in, we got a "once-over" look and deadpanned expressions. I felt obligated to break the silence and started the conversation with,"We have a reservation." The food is delicious, the dinner rolls were heavenly, the steak was perfection and the lobster-divine! Our check was brought to us promptly and we will be going there again for the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerTerbear67Dined on 6/1/2013The restraunt was very busy, so I'm glad we made reservations...we were seated withinn 15 min of our reservation time. Everything was great from the service to each course. I will certainly be returning. One of the best meals weve had in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chicago style steakFoodiemanDined on 6/1/2013Had dinner here with my wife and her brother. Ordered the large rib eye Chicago style. It was so juicy and flavorful. BBQ artichoke appetizers were also very good. Next time I will try their rack of lamb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot SpotBowlersmamaDined on 5/31/2013We like to go here at least once a month with a group of 8-10 friends and we are never disappointed in the food or drinks. Service is always exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Up the patronsJlauDined on 5/26/2013I recommend that the restaurant place a dress code into affect. Nice restaurant, good service, great food, decent prices, & pretty decorations and atmosphere but I think a lot of people have forgotten to dress for dinner. I hope that if the restaurant will to put a "no tank tops, flip flops, & t-shirts" into effect it will keep it the nice classy place I believe it was intended to be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!StephDined on 5/18/2013My family and I have been to Yosemite Ranch several times, and we always have a wonderful experience. Our most recent visit was no exception! Our server, Angelica, was very friendly and attentive (but not overbearing), and everyone in our group felt that she went above and beyond the already-excellent customer service standard we have come to expect at Yosemite Ranch. Our food was delicious, as always. We particularly recommend the Ranch Steak, which is both affordable and high quality. In fact, we've found that we like that cut better than some of Yosemite Ranch's more expensive steaks, although you should certainly try them all. The Simply Grilled Salmon is also consistently delicious. Try the sweet potato fries. Try everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My dining experiencelydz10Dined on 5/12/2013I took my Mom for a Mothers day dinner our experience was very pleasant and the food was great I definitely recommend to anyone looking for great delicious food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ice tea was way to weak. ServerMikeDined on 5/12/2013Ice tea was way to weak. Server seemed disgruntled when we requested for additional roll servings.Special Features:
- Great food and great service, ourOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/12/2013Great food and great service, our waiter Tom was outstanding. Thank youSpecial Features: