333 East Las Olas Boulevard
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.yolorestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9545231000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch : Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Peter Boulukos
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: YOLO is available for private lunch meetings, dinners, cocktail receptions and other special events. We have a private room inside, private space on our beautifully landscaped patio, and a separate cocktail lounge which can be reserved.
- Cross Street: Las Olas Blvd. & SE 4th Ave
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet Parking is available at our front door. YOLO also provides RedCap, a very unique service that can provide a driver to drive you home in your own car after a evening of fun. Service can be reserved in advance, reserved through the onsite RedCap ambassador, or you can learn more at www.myredcap.com. There is a Parking Garage located directly behind the restaurant. There is plenty of metered parking on all of the side streets surrounding YOLO.
A word from YOLO
Owned and operated by the team behind the acclaimed River House and Tarpon Bend family of restaurants, YOLO (You Only Live Once) is Las Olas' new contemporary American restaurant and lounge. YOLO offers foodies and night owls an unbeatable mix of great dining and refreshing libations in a chic, unpretentious space. The deceptively simple menu boasts an eclectic array of dishes designed to please any palate, many borne from the restaurant's dramatic wood-burning grill. Guests can dine al fresco on the lush garden patio - complete with walk-up bar perfect for people watching - in the cozy dining room, featuring a bustling open kitchen , or sup on small plates in the candlelit lounge. Menu highlights include starters such as wild Mediterranean mussels and Asian-style crispy calamari; main plates including roasted salmon, Bourbon glazed pork chop and beef 2-ways. Beyond O Lounge and two bars, YOLO features a fabulous private room, perfect for business meetings and special occasions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
YOLO reviews from OpenTable diners
176 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
vibrant bar scene (103)hot spot (93)great for outdoor dining (80)good for groups (76)special occasion (71)romantic (54)fit for foodies (53)great for lunch (52)late-night find (52)neighborhood gem (50)great for brunch (37)notable wine list (22)scenic view (14)kid-friendly (12)Show More
- Excellent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The service is impeccable. The water glasses are always full and wait time is impeccable. As a vegetarian it can be difficult to find a menu that caters to you. Their vegetarian option included Brussel Sprouts so that was a no go for me. The house salad and macaroni and cheese were good, however the french fries were not good at all. My boyfriend had the prime and he wasn't to impressed with it, but he did enjoy the calamari. Overall, a very good experience!Special Features:
- LoudSarslimDined on 9/18/2014My date and I took advantage of their summer special which is well priced and provides a lot of tasty foods, not incredible but better than average. Another plus was the 1/2 off wines. We liked the app and salad very well, entrée were good. Deserts were nice. Service was attentive. Unfortunately we were seated at a table next to the bar tables and the bar was very busy and the group just across from us was well more than lively. Really took away form the experience. Might make it back, not sure. We should have moved. YOLO should not have set us there in the first place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Outstanding place to go for events and meetings. The staff also do not bother you or give you that sign that you need to leave. Very professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very RomanticTash83Dined on 9/17/2014Great date night place with my boyfriend. There service was amazing and fast. Amazing food as well. Its great every time I'm there.Special Features:
- Go to restarauntOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014YOLO can best be described as consistent! The food, drinks and service are always impeccable. Great environment for the foodie, young to older person, girls or guys night out and the perfect date night spot. I've literally NEVER has a bad meal, dessert or drink there. Located in downtown Ft Lauderdale, it's easy to find and located on one of Ft Lauderdale's hippest strips, Las Olas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happening PlacepiezumVIPDined on 9/12/2014Bar scene is happening, but the food is just OK. Better to drink here and head someplace else for dinner.Special Features:
- Great new menuEatoutalotVIPDined on 9/12/2014It seems that yolo has stepped up their level of food along with their remodel. The food was better than ever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find for BrunchSassyVIPDined on 9/7/2014Great all you can drink Bloody Mary presentation. Great variety of food. Great and friendly service. Most important, they honor your reservation time. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Great all American RestaurantPabloDined on 9/6/2014Great restaurant, food selection good, nice ambiance for friday saturday night and Bar served great selection of drinks. Similar to Houstons restaurant with better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go To YOLO4jlongDined on 9/2/2014Great food and service. Location is convenient to downtown Fort Lauderdale. If the sun is down, enjoy the dining outside - great Florida experience. Prices are not cheap and are aligned with food quality and service. Menu is very adequate and dishes are mostly understandable. Presentation of some of the drinks are cool (Martini Tree). Have the grilled artichokes to start!Special Features:
- YOLO reviewWaynerDined on 9/2/2014We met some of our NYC friends there for an early dinner - and we were not disappointed. We all ordered from the prix fixe menu and were very pleased with all our choices. We've already recommended YOLO to other friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinneredm340Dined on 8/29/2014Took my fiance here for our anniversary it was a great spot. I tried the Rotisserie Chicken it was really good. The service was exceptional.Special Features:
- DiamondWoodyDined on 8/24/2014Simply put....a Diamond, great food, service. Diana & Jimmy the bartenders are awesome & Jimmy good luck in fantasy football!!Special Features:
- needs some trainingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014server did the best she could. the setting of tables and the moving of chairs and setting up created a diner atmosphere.I realize it was a Saturday night, however, a restaurant of a certain caliber should be prepared. Bus and servers should know they are not the show.Special Features:
- Great nightcsa4Dined on 8/22/2014Food was delicious. They had some nice specials. Had a reservation and got seat right away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The ambience and the food was greatJaniDined on 8/16/2014The food was good and the ambience was good too. I loved it.Special Features:
- Great timeAmandaaaa3Dined on 8/15/2014I had a great experience. The service was helpful and efficient. Very cool and different atmosphere. As a vegetarian, there were not as many options as I would prefer, but i still had some. Overall I would suggest checking it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has potential to reclaim it's gloryKim812Dined on 8/14/2014I've heard of YOLO for years and only had my first experience last week. The menu was good, food too. The Manhattan steak was a chewy cut but still tasty - the sauce was excellent. Service while pleasant was off. For example, they served shared apps with no serving pieces and when asked someone brought a teaspoon. I would come back. It just needs a little attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YoloJustinfl10Dined on 8/13/2014Good food and vibe. Went on a Wednesday night and was given good service. Location is prime downtown ft Lauderdale, after restaurant hit up the yolo lounge for a cocktail and music.Special Features:
- Amazing as always!NumberOneVIPDined on 8/10/2014Everything was great. The best brunch spot in Fort Lauderdale!
- Great scene great foodnavidadVIPDined on 8/9/2014Everything about this place was great. The food, the service, the vibe, all! Great location to go for a stroll on las olas after filling yourself with terrific food.Special Features:
- I'll keep going backansmanDined on 8/8/2014Their T's steak was delicious and loved their corn bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy HourMaraTravelDined on 8/7/2014We had a 6:30 reservation at YOLO, but had a drink outside on the patio first. The ambiance was great, and when we went inside for dinner, the food was wonderful as well! I had the artichokes as a starter and the daily special, snapper, for my main course.Special Features:
- Great FoodLuxDinerDined on 8/2/2014Food was outstanding..... Service was good...Only down side-wait time was long even though I made reservations...was on time but still had to wait additional 30 minutes.... Overall great restaurant, great food, reasonable prices...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bday FunButterflygirl0616Dined on 8/2/2014Great to be able to eat and just walk 20 ft to enjoy the lounge atmosphere with a bar and a DJSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Decor and FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/2/2014Great decor, great service and great food Really enjoyed.Special Features:
- Nice evening!mickonrunVIPDined on 8/1/2014We enjoyed everything. Service was very good. Artichoke appetizer was yummy. Food ordered was flavorful. Cedar plank salmon cooked perfect. Double thick pork chop was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and tastySnuznb411VIPDined on 8/1/2014We had the double cut pork chop. We liked it better when they had a different sauce on it. The barbecue overwhelmed it but it was still good. Their bread with almonds, olive oil and olives is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steady Place for Business LunchDrewVIPDined on 7/31/2014You will need a reservation. The restaurant is always booked and in demand by working downtown professionals. There is terrific valet parking a big plus particularly on rainy days. There is a large bar with an energetic crowd. We had the tuna burger and vegetable burger with string fries and their apple slaw. Everything as always was very good. The staff is engaged, professional and friendly, all the hallmarks of well training. I recommend Yolo for business people. Most men wear jackets/suits so you can expect to dine with a well groomed crowd. I did not see any T-shirts, cargo shorts and flip flop crowds thankfully. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect late night dining spotOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/29/2014We found ourselves looking for a place for a late night dinner. This was perfect for my husband, our teenagers and me. The crab cakes were delicious, the wine list good and the lava cake was great. I definitely will come here again next time I swing through Fort Lauderdale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yolo8palateDined on 7/29/2014Always fun and delish! Great menu and specials! Cocktails perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was average, service was greatMPCorpsDined on 7/28/2014First time dining at Yolo, and I was only "so-so" on the food. However, our waitress was a rare gem, as she was very engaging and just plain fun to interact....she made the experience far better than the fare itself. Also, the bar staff - as we waited for our table - were also outstanding. I think I would say that this is definitely more of a place to grab a few drinks and hang out with friends/groups...and - perhaps - enjoy some appetizers, etc...but not the best overall dining experience in Florida, particularly at these prices.Special Features:
- great timeWineguy920VIPDined on 7/27/2014took some coworkers from our New York office and they loved everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dining experienceJudiVIPDined on 7/26/2014We have been here many times and the excellent quality if both the food and service never disappoints. Recommend it highlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YOLO is a hot spot on a FridayLiv2EatDined on 7/25/2014We dined at YOLO on a Friday night and were very pleased we took the time to make a reservation because the restaurant and bar were both very crowded. The hostesses were friendly and had us seated quickly. They carry stampers with them that marked the day's specials on the table which I thought was a unique touch. Our waitress was attentive and helped us with a small amount of water that was on the seat. The Rotisserie Chicken Salad was pretty tasty but lacked chicken. The veggies had the right amount of dressing. We also started with the calamari appetizer which I was not overly impressed with. There was plenty of calamari to share which was a positive. This place is all about the atmosphere. Lots of trendy people on a Friday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a hitMomdocDined on 7/24/2014We have never been disappointed at YOLO. The servers are knowledgable, professional, attentive and personable. The food is always of execellent quality and presentation. We will return many many timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YOLO redefinedHowardVIPDined on 7/24/2014Had another chance to savor the cuisine at YOLO, thanks to the graciousness of their General Manager, Michael Savitt, and I must say, the attention to detail was amazing...The mussels appetizer was delicious (touch too much salt in the broth), and the crab cakes and short ribs were delectable. There is a reason the bread pudding is beloved by patrons...it is downright decadent and melts in your mouth. The service was especially wonderful, and Mr. Savitt was all over the dining room area, expediting and ensuring that all went well...and it did! YOLO is a neighborhood gem and I am pleased it is being renovated and the menu revamped....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceSkalachDined on 7/19/2014We had a wonderful evening! The corn bread is delicious and all the food as well.Special Features:
- Great hot spotGrahamDined on 7/19/2014Great place to eat late and enjoy the scene. Food was good, service was really good. Bar is really good before dinner, club next door after dinner is awesome. It's a "got to go" while in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful birtdaycrazyteachDined on 7/19/2014I went with my husband and friends. We had a blast! Great service and food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.