333 East Las Olas Boulevard
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.yolorestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9545231000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch : Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Peter Boulukos
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: YOLO is available for private lunch meetings, dinners, cocktail receptions and other special events. We have a private room inside, private space on our beautifully landscaped patio, and a separate cocktail lounge which can be reserved.
- Cross Street: Las Olas Blvd. & SE 4th Ave
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet Parking is available at our front door. YOLO also provides RedCap, a very unique service that can provide a driver to drive you home in your own car after a evening of fun. Service can be reserved in advance, reserved through the onsite RedCap ambassador, or you can learn more at www.myredcap.com. There is a Parking Garage located directly behind the restaurant. There is plenty of metered parking on all of the side streets surrounding YOLO.
A word from YOLO
Owned and operated by the team behind the acclaimed River House and Tarpon Bend family of restaurants, YOLO (You Only Live Once) is Las Olas' new contemporary American restaurant and lounge. YOLO offers foodies and night owls an unbeatable mix of great dining and refreshing libations in a chic, unpretentious space. The deceptively simple menu boasts an eclectic array of dishes designed to please any palate, many borne from the restaurant's dramatic wood-burning grill. Guests can dine al fresco on the lush garden patio - complete with walk-up bar perfect for people watching - in the cozy dining room, featuring a bustling open kitchen , or sup on small plates in the candlelit lounge. Menu highlights include starters such as wild Mediterranean mussels and Asian-style crispy calamari; main plates including roasted salmon, Bourbon glazed pork chop and beef 2-ways. Beyond O Lounge and two bars, YOLO features a fabulous private room, perfect for business meetings and special occasions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
YOLO reviews from OpenTable diners
176 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
vibrant bar scene (98)hot spot (96)great for outdoor dining (82)good for groups (74)fit for foodies (60)special occasion (59)neighborhood gem (52)great for lunch (51)late-night find (46)romantic (45)great for brunch (25)notable wine list (22)scenic view (11)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- Very nice spotOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/18/2014The renovation is very nice, our waitress was great. The food was very delicious! And, fun people watching.Special Features:
- GREAT FINDOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014Food was delicious..the recommendations by Lori (night 1) and Rachel (night 2) were on the money. Food, staff and management were excellent! Wish there was a Y.O.L.O. in New Jersey.Special Features:
- Oregon folk love itFrankandCVIPDined on 10/17/2014Michael our server was the best. The good especially my short ribs were moneySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasted the New MenuDebbVIPDined on 10/12/2014The brunch menu was limiting in thAt there was a choice of only one omelet It's brunch Noted for eggs The service was spotty at best due to the quiet season We hope this improves so we can return for brunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeS1969Dined on 10/11/2014Met friends for drinks here. It was outstanding. The fried calamari was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Continues as a Las Olas favorite.DrewVIPDined on 10/9/2014Great for outdoor lunch; terrific happy hour. Convenient valet parking; excellent staff that go out of their way to make every experience a pleasure. This is a personal favorite of mine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AAA+++JessyDined on 10/8/2014Wednesday Ladie nights is great. You pay $5 bucks and drink for free till 10!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedSFveganDined on 10/5/2014In this day and age, most restaurants are able to accommodate special requests. Apparently, not YOLO. What is strange is that they used to - I've been dining here since they opened - never was a problem before. One person in our group simply asked for a vegetable plate. She asked for veggies that were parts of other meals on the menu. They wouldn't offer some to her because the were "portioned out" for the other dishes. Really? Can't take a portion for another dish? Another member of our group simply wanted a bacon-free omelet. Couldn't do that either because the eggs were already mixed with the bacon. I guess YOLO is more like a fast food restaurant now. That's too bad - they used to be great.Special Features:
- Good food and serviceopalcalaVIPDined on 10/4/2014We come here a few times a year. Definitely make a reservation. The food is consistently good and so is the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experiencesawesomeVIPDined on 9/29/2014whether its as a couple or with clients or friends the meal and service is always wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Always on the bucket listawesomeVIPDined on 9/26/2014every time we go to Florida, that is the only place we make sure we have at least one meal at. The food is always good, and the service impeccable.Special Features:
- ideal for a celebration.ErnestoDined on 9/26/2014My wife and I enjoyed a beautiful evening celebrating our anniversary. Superb food. Reasonable wine list. Good service. Spectacular ambiance. A little bit noisy, however tolerable. I plan in visiting this excellent restaurant again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BartlawBartDined on 9/26/2014Got to dig a little to find a vegan/vegetarian choice but its there with the server's help (although he did misrepresent one item as having no bacon). Food was tasty, presented well, and just a great place for a business lunch.Special Features:
- Great spot for dinner with friendsVictorDined on 9/25/2014We had a great time, met by coincidence with some colleagues at the bar, stayed for 3 hours. The food is well above average for a place with a bar vibe like this. My friend lives in Seattle and he admitted that he had a Fort Lauderdale experience, different to what he'd get back home or anywhere else.Special Features:
- Great time and foodLuv2dineDined on 9/21/2014This restaurant was amazing, from the moment we were greeted to the time we left, every staff member was a pleasure. The food was delicious, a must a starter, The cornbread skillet !!! It was amazing, as was the calamari ! This was a recommendation to us, and I will be recommending this restaurant to friends when the are visiting Fort Lauderdale! We will be back on the next trip thereSpecial Features:
- Excellent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The service is impeccable. The water glasses are always full and wait time is impeccable. As a vegetarian it can be difficult to find a menu that caters to you. Their vegetarian option included Brussel Sprouts so that was a no go for me. The house salad and macaroni and cheese were good, however the french fries were not good at all. My boyfriend had the prime and he wasn't to impressed with it, but he did enjoy the calamari. Overall, a very good experience!Special Features:
- LoudSarslimDined on 9/18/2014My date and I took advantage of their summer special which is well priced and provides a lot of tasty foods, not incredible but better than average. Another plus was the 1/2 off wines. We liked the app and salad very well, entrée were good. Deserts were nice. Service was attentive. Unfortunately we were seated at a table next to the bar tables and the bar was very busy and the group just across from us was well more than lively. Really took away form the experience. Might make it back, not sure. We should have moved. YOLO should not have set us there in the first place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousTyedyedhVIPDined on 9/18/2014Food and cocktails were delicious. Our server Marcus was extremely enjoyable. Michael Savitt the GM came by to check on us and welcome us to dinner. We thoroughly enjoyed sitting outside on the couch and would highly recommend this place for cocktails and a romantic dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeScottDined on 9/18/2014Outstanding place to go for events and meetings. The staff also do not bother you or give you that sign that you need to leave. Very professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very RomanticTash83Dined on 9/17/2014Great date night place with my boyfriend. There service was amazing and fast. Amazing food as well. Its great every time I'm there.Special Features:
- Go to restarauntKayKayDined on 9/17/2014YOLO can best be described as consistent! The food, drinks and service are always impeccable. Great environment for the foodie, young to older person, girls or guys night out and the perfect date night spot. I've literally NEVER has a bad meal, dessert or drink there. Located in downtown Ft Lauderdale, it's easy to find and located on one of Ft Lauderdale's hippest strips, Las Olas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happening PlacepiezumVIPDined on 9/12/2014Bar scene is happening, but the food is just OK. Better to drink here and head someplace else for dinner.Special Features:
- Great new menuEatoutalotVIPDined on 9/12/2014It seems that yolo has stepped up their level of food along with their remodel. The food was better than ever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great vibe, great locationCarlaVIPDined on 9/9/2014Fun place to go and be able to enjoy a lively bar scene, live music, and good food. Thank you from www.ACoupleofKidds.com!Special Features:
- Great Find for BrunchSassyVIPDined on 9/7/2014Great all you can drink Bloody Mary presentation. Great variety of food. Great and friendly service. Most important, they honor your reservation time. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Great all American RestaurantPabloVIPDined on 9/6/2014Great restaurant, food selection good, nice ambiance for friday saturday night and Bar served great selection of drinks. Similar to Houstons restaurant with better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go To YOLO4jlongDined on 9/2/2014Great food and service. Location is convenient to downtown Fort Lauderdale. If the sun is down, enjoy the dining outside - great Florida experience. Prices are not cheap and are aligned with food quality and service. Menu is very adequate and dishes are mostly understandable. Presentation of some of the drinks are cool (Martini Tree). Have the grilled artichokes to start!Special Features:
- YOLO reviewWaynerDined on 9/2/2014We met some of our NYC friends there for an early dinner - and we were not disappointed. We all ordered from the prix fixe menu and were very pleased with all our choices. We've already recommended YOLO to other friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinneredm340Dined on 8/29/2014Took my fiance here for our anniversary it was a great spot. I tried the Rotisserie Chicken it was really good. The service was exceptional.Special Features:
- DiamondWoodyDined on 8/24/2014Simply put....a Diamond, great food, service. Diana & Jimmy the bartenders are awesome & Jimmy good luck in fantasy football!!Special Features:
- needs some trainingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014server did the best she could. the setting of tables and the moving of chairs and setting up created a diner atmosphere.I realize it was a Saturday night, however, a restaurant of a certain caliber should be prepared. Bus and servers should know they are not the show.Special Features:
- Great nightcsa4Dined on 8/22/2014Food was delicious. They had some nice specials. Had a reservation and got seat right away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The ambience and the food was greatJaniDined on 8/16/2014The food was good and the ambience was good too. I loved it.Special Features:
- Great timeAmandaaaa3Dined on 8/15/2014I had a great experience. The service was helpful and efficient. Very cool and different atmosphere. As a vegetarian, there were not as many options as I would prefer, but i still had some. Overall I would suggest checking it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has potential to reclaim it's gloryKim812Dined on 8/14/2014I've heard of YOLO for years and only had my first experience last week. The menu was good, food too. The Manhattan steak was a chewy cut but still tasty - the sauce was excellent. Service while pleasant was off. For example, they served shared apps with no serving pieces and when asked someone brought a teaspoon. I would come back. It just needs a little attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YoloJustinfl10Dined on 8/13/2014Good food and vibe. Went on a Wednesday night and was given good service. Location is prime downtown ft Lauderdale, after restaurant hit up the yolo lounge for a cocktail and music.Special Features:
- Amazing as always!NumberOneVIPDined on 8/10/2014Everything was great. The best brunch spot in Fort Lauderdale!
- Great scene great foodnavidadVIPDined on 8/9/2014Everything about this place was great. The food, the service, the vibe, all! Great location to go for a stroll on las olas after filling yourself with terrific food.Special Features:
- I'll keep going backansmanDined on 8/8/2014Their T's steak was delicious and loved their corn bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy HourMaraTravelDined on 8/7/2014We had a 6:30 reservation at YOLO, but had a drink outside on the patio first. The ambiance was great, and when we went inside for dinner, the food was wonderful as well! I had the artichokes as a starter and the daily special, snapper, for my main course.Special Features: