Yolie's Brazilian Steakhouse & Seafood
3900 Paradise Road, Suite Z
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Yolie's Brazilian Steakhouse & Seafood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yolies.net/
- Phone: 7027940700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Nightly: 4:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We have one dining area great for Banquets, Weddings Receptions, Business Luncheons, Company Events and Private Parties.
- Private Party Contact: Yolie or Anthony 7027940700
- Cross Street: Flamingo
- Public Transit: We are 1/2 mile south of the Las Vegas Convention Center on Paradise Road in which the public transportation system will stop by our Shopping Center "the Park" were we are located upstairs on the second floor.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There is guest parking in the front of the Restaurant with ample overflow parking in the back of the Restaurant if the front is too busy.
A word from Yolie's Brazilian Steakhouse & Seafood
Yolie’s Brazilian Steakhouse & Seafood 'THE ORIGINAL BRAZILIAN STEAKHOUSE' Serving our community for 28 years. The difference between Yolie's Brazilian Steakhouse and other Brazilian Steakhouses, our meats are specially marinated and roasted over mesquite charcoal. "AN UNFORGETTABLE DINING EXPERIENCE" DINNER, ALL YOU CAN EAT MIXED GRILL: $36.00. Choice of fresh garden salad with our zesty house dressing, or our delicious black bean soup. SIDES: Rice, house potatoes, polenta, and vegetables of the day. GRILLED MEATS: Turkey wrapped in bacon, spring chicken, home- made sausage, tri-tip of beef, top-sirloin of beef, tenderloin of pork, and leg lamb (Seafood or pasta available upon request.)Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Yolie's Brazilian Steakhouse & Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Probably won't go back...gvJayDined on 4/7/2014Yolie's was a mixed bag. The location is ideal for off-strip dining. Although we had reservations and the dining area was less than half full it took forever to be seated. Once seated it took 20 minutes to get a waiter but once we did, he was an entertaining guy. It took a very long time to get 4 wines delivered (remember, the restaurant is less than half full). Once the Brazilian "buffet" began it was efficient. The chicken/turkey/pork dishes were very good. The beef/lamb dishes were a disappointment....the lamb had no flavor and the beef was very over cooked. The side dishes were average, at best. At the end of dinner, Yolie came out and offered a round of drinks or dessert on the house. Not sure why but the gesture was sweet.Special Features:
- Once upon a time . . .BradfordBRVIPDined on 4/4/2014. . . maybe this place was good, because it was the only churascaria in Las Vegas. But now, it is FAR surpassed by all the others. The owner?/manager?/maitre d'? acted like lord of the manor, telling us which chair to use, how we should eat our bread, which order to eat the meats, etc. He hovered around like a gnat. Then, we watched as he got into an argument with his server in the dining room. There is no salad bar (which he explained that the competition only has salad bars to fill you up). Meats are served "in order", not like any other Brazilian place we have been to. Tiramisu came with chocolate sauce! And to add insult to injury, he refused to take the OpenTable dining check, which he is obligated to take. NEVER again, for certain.
- I'll go anytime I'm able toVeronicaMunozDined on 4/4/2014Yolie's is such a friendly place. Yolie is always there greeting her clients and John Carlo makes the dinning experience one that you don't want to leave or want to come back soon. The servers are so attentive makes anyone feel special. Anytime I have a date I always suggest Yolie's. Perfect atmosphere for conversation, no loud music, light is perfect, and very one is so friendly. Alone or with a guest, this is the perfect restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off the strip eatsLawdog440Dined on 2/20/2014This is a good place to go off the strip while in Vegas. No tourists here. Bring your patience as the wait staff is spread a little thin. They are very attentive and the good is very good. You sometimes have to wait an extra minute or two to get your glass refilled. However the food makes up got this. Save the $20 can ride from the strip and walk. A very nice evening. Will come back the next time I'm in town.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never againAllambDined on 2/14/2014I took a pert of eight to dine at Yolies for Valentines evening dinner. The moment we walked in the doors was chaos, the beverage service was horrible, we order two bottles of wine as well as several other drinks. We were made to feel as if we were putting them out by ordering these items. The menu changed and couples had to share a meal, if you wanted steak and your partner wanted seafood, the negotiations began... Service was terrible, attitudes even worse. They had what sounded like the worst karaoke singer to be found playing the piano and singing.. I and my party will never return to this restaurant. Ever.
- Dreadful servicefoodieDined on 1/8/2014The service was terrible. It was quiet when I got there and just getting service was a challenge. Getting wine, and another glass even harder. I usually tip well but this night the tip was like the service. Will never go back.
- Excellent service, but theRichrsf67Dined on 5/6/2011Excellent service, but the food was up to what I'd experienced at other Brazilian steakhouses. The wine list was good, but over-priced even for an upscale restaurant.
- We had a delightful experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/15/2011We had a delightful experience. Friendly staff and food was excellent.Special Features:
- Over priced & outdated ...OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/10/2011Worst experience I ever had dining in Las Vegas... Truly too expensive. The price range was $70 per person not $30 or below, the food was basic. The choice of meats were not up to the customer because there was no menu to at least let you know what ther served. $110 fie a glass if wine a small glass of champagne and poor tasting meats. Will never dine there again.
- run awayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/15/2011Thought we would get off the strip to find a nice local place.... This was not it... Food was dry...
- Service is great & Yolie atentionOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/7/2011Service is great & Yolie atention to detail is the best.Special Features:
- Not so good consider the price,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/27/2010Not so good consider the price, the food was ok but the service was poor.Special Features:
- They where a little confusedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/3/2010They where a little confused when we got there, they tried to give us a table for 4 when my reservation was for 15. After that they where very attentive. The only other thing was that when I made the reservation I informed them that it wad for a suprise birthday. They called to confirm tue reservation and told me that they would sing happy birthday, they did not. It's not big deal but it would have put have the experience over the top!Special Features:
- Meat lovers delightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/13/2010I took a pary of 18 meat lovers. We had more than anyone could eat and enjoyed the 10 differnt types of meat served. They do have a limited wine list and they charged us $25 corage fee per bottle of wine that we brought. This is definitely not for vegitarians or seafood lovers.Special Features:
- I really enjoyed my diningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/2/2010I really enjoyed my dining experience, but being during sema with tables of large groups everywhere and it only being two of us we didn't get the service I normally get there.Special Features: