Yeti Indian Cuisine Restaurant
14301 Arnold Dr #19
Glen Ellen, CA 95442Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Yeti Indian Cuisine Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yetirestaurantusa.com/
- Phone: 7079969930
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: Lunch 11:30am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Daily: Dinner 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian, Nepalese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Counter Seating, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Yeti Indian Cuisine Restaurant
Our creative menu is a Nepalese-Indian fusion of both cultures. Our kitchen draws the best from Sonoma County by bringing you fresh seasonal produce meats & seafood. We offer traditional appetizers, curries, tandori and a number of vegetarian dishes. We have international and local beers in addition to our extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Yeti Indian Cuisine Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (14)fit for foodies (7)neighborhood gem (7)great for lunch (6)good for groups (5)special occasion (3)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Fabulous find!MarinbondgirlDined on 9/15/2014We were very impressed with the quality and deliciousness of the food at Yeti. Beautiful drive from Petaluma and so worth it for a great lunch. Would come back in a heartbeat with friends - more to share!Special Features:
- Great service, good foodpjeansandovalDined on 9/6/2014We heard many good things about Yeti and finally decided to try it. Most of the food was very good, tasty, hot, and served quickly. The staff is very attentive, making sure you like everything and refilling your drinks as needed. Overall we enjoyed the experience and will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Lovely deck, great food, reasonableUnclbarVIPDined on 8/30/2014We love this place. Especially on a warm evening. Eating outdoors with friends and enjoying good food--what can be better, especially when the check comes and the price was very reasonable.Special Features:
- Exploring new dishes and flavors.LoveThemBsproutsDined on 8/1/2014GreT meal and service. We have not had much experience with Indian / Tibet cuisine. The verity of favors and the fresh ingredients was exceptional. Looking forward to our next visit. So many good thing to try. Come hungry portions are generous.Special Features:
- Just OkayDining4UsDined on 8/1/2014Hair in salad, fly buzzing throughout our meal, waiter lacks confidence.Special Features:
- svrglenDined on 7/20/2014This gem breathes new life into the array of restaurants in the wine country. We love seeing some diversity and appreciate the hard work that goes into making it successful.Special Features:
- Please get Cool!kneesVIPDined on 6/9/2014Our go to spot when we visit the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Great food but it was so hot and humid that we elected to eat inside. Please get better indoor cooling be it air conditioning and/or more fans.Special Features:
- The following 80 reviews are from the Yeti Indian Cuisine Restaurant reviews archive.
- Delicious Indian FoodGillianDined on 5/25/2014We loved the food, beer, service, outdoor patio and the whole ambiance. Food was fresh, menu interesting, quality terrific. The smells coming from the kitchen were divine. This was a very nice change from the more common California cuisine.Special Features:
- We love this placetinaojDined on 5/21/2014We have been here several times and always love the food. A great place for sharing dishes. Their homemade naan is special!Special Features:
- family favoutagainDined on 5/17/2014Kids come from college/adult lives and eating out at Yeti is always on their minds!Special Features:
- Yeti and great Indian foodGR8funDined on 5/11/2014This Indian restaurant has great tasting food and is located in a very nice setting. Good outdoor dining (depending on weather) and very excellent rack of lamb. My wife liked the wine with her lamb shank. Recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for something different for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best Indian Food in SonomaJackieVIPDined on 5/8/2014Unfortunately, the secret is out. It was very busy Thursday night and the wait staff was stretched a bit. Nonetheless, food was delicious as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HIDDEN GEM!digammaclubDined on 5/3/2014A delightfully scenic spot with a wonderful, diverse menu of Indian/Himalayan food and very accommodating service. Never been disappointed at Yeti, a real special place! Loved my lamb kabob and saag paneer...yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekend LunchIronChefFollowerDined on 4/27/2014We loved the decore and layout of Yeti. Service was excellent and attentive. Lovely selection of tasty, well seasoned entrees and appetizers. We will be back!Special Features:
- excellent Indian food--a favoriteHarryVIPDined on 4/9/2014excellent Indian food--a favorite of ours and friends of ours who are experts on Indian foodSpecial Features:
- Excellent again!WIlGDined on 4/4/2014My wife and I have been here twice now when visiting wine country. Both visits have yielded meals I would rank in my top 10 lifetime best. And I would not really call myself a fan of Indian food (wow, it's not all curry!), nor one likely to leave reviews like this. It's that good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've had betterNapaloveswineVIPDined on 3/10/2014We went to this restaurant because of the ratings. That being said, this was restaurant week in Sonoma, and the waitress said they wouldn't be starting that menu til the next day. No reason or explanation even though that menu stated differently. The food was just fineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glen Ellen GemNomNomDined on 3/6/2014For those looking for something a little different, Yeti is a delicious alternative to the standard wine country froofy food. Yeti has great food and good for all occasions.Special Features:
- best food in SonomaalanDined on 3/6/2014This area is full of Italian and other nondescript restaurants, so this place is a treasure for it's great ethnic food that is always delicious. It is also in a great location, next to a stream, with a patio that is very pleasant in the warmer weather. We always take any visitors here for lunch or dinner. We have never been disappointed with the food or the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Nepalese / Indian CuisineJudithDined on 2/24/2014This is a great small restaurant in Glen Ellen, Sonoma County. The food is outstanding - very interesting spices, lots of choices. One of our party was vegetarian, and she really appreciated that Yeti has so many vegetarian dishes. The service was friendly and prompt. The portions are large. We over-ordered and have been happily eating the leftovers we took home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best Indian Food AroundJackieVIPDined on 2/19/2014We are never disappointed in Yeti's food. It is always great and they now have lunch specials ranging from $10.95 to $14.95 with a side salad. We were a party of four for lunch and noticed a 20% gratuity was added to our bill. Seems high and was unexpected. Also I ordered the vegetable curry lunch special for $10.95 and got a different vegetable dish that was $14.95. Everyone else had the lamb curry and raved about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good and always reliableBobsVIPDined on 2/17/2014One of our favorite restaurants although wish it wasn't so far from Rohnert Park. How about opening another in Petaluma or Santa Rosa.
- food was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2014We tried many different dishes lamb, curry chicken everything was wonderful. Wine selection was also very good. We had a group of 7 and no problem getting good seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place!hockeydadDined on 2/14/2014Went there with my wifey for Valentines dinner, it was great.... chicken and fish tandooris were a hitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had no idea...DavidDined on 2/14/2014...no idea this place even existed but my partner took me here for valentines day. Pleasant setting on the creek, comfortable interior, very good service. I've not been a real fan of most restaurant Indian fare, so hadn't had any in a long time. The menu seems fairly typical for Indian/Nepalese dishes. The naan was exceptional, silly that I don't recall names of the dishes, but the shrimp and chicken dishes we ordered were good if not exceptional. A saffron-rice dessert was sweeter than I like but we ate it all. Wine and beer selection were good. I was glad we went. We had a nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good, service notOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/12/2014Food was good, service not so good! She brought our food and we never saw her again. It was not that busy! She never asked us if we want desert she just gave us the check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always really goodluxoticaDined on 2/7/2014We are so lucky to have this wonderful Nepalese/Indian place in the Wine Country - cozy, casual, nice leafy patio. GREAT food. Tandoori, curries, lots of veggie dishes, garlic naan!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyrudyDined on 2/6/2014We had a hard time finding it at first in is a bit hidden an a corner, but we were glad we did. It is small but nicely decorated an a great wine selection. The food was excellent. We did feel a little rushed at the end though but we eat slow and we were the last people in the restaurant. Over all we would recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YetiKingsoloman13Dined on 1/10/2014I love this place and I'm going to recommend this place to all my amigos.. It's the best food you can taste .i will come again soon ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glen Ellen GemGingerDined on 1/8/2014Every dish was unique, carefully prepared, different flavors/spices. Nepalase foods are like the best Indian fare you'll experience. Lovely. We sat upstairs...very quiet, and attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gem in glen EllenCarolVIPDined on 12/31/2013Small intimate setting With delicious food Excellent preparation Lovely staff and wine listSpecial Features:
- Good food and excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 12/2/2013The food was good, but I was surprised how small the entree portion was. However it was very well spiced, and I would go there again. I was most impressed by the kindness of the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Indian food in Sonoma CountyJackieVIPDined on 11/23/2013We love this place, but it isn't cheap. They do have a luncheon special. We recommend everything, especially the Naan which is oversized and good for 4.Special Features:
- Two of us shared a sizzlingCheersforwineDined on 11/16/2013Two of us shared a sizzling Chicken Tandoori, a vegetable Biryani, and a honey butter Naan. Everything was delicious. This is plenty of food for two. Staff is somewhat difficult to communicate with, but this didn't cause any problems for us. Yeti is located in the end of a small plaza. Signage is not easy to see. Our navigation brought us to the shared parking lot. We found the restaurant located on the opposite end of the plaza. Very small restaurant. Location has a lot of character. We thoroughly enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was excellent, food atmosphere,OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/1/2013It was excellent, food atmosphere, but it was really hard with the waitress who didn't really understand or read English we ordered a bottle of wine and she couldn't get us the right bottleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodIpanemagirlVIPDined on 10/25/2013This neighborhood restaurant is welcoming with friendly service and good food. One of our favorite spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodJackieVIPDined on 10/12/2013The food is amazing. Just one caution. There were four of us and the portions are small. We had the prawn and basil curry and there were only 5 shrimp in it. Hard to share when there are four of you.Special Features:
- Gem hidden in Glen EllenDbrown8302Dined on 10/5/2013We have had Indian food in New York, Washington, and Europe and Yeti ranks with the best.Special Features:
- Charning and exquisite Indian foodIntoGreatDiningVIPDined on 10/5/2013Having been to Nepal, I know this isn't typical yak meat fare but rather, a blend of the finest of the flavors the Himalayas have to offer. Just a wee bit different from a typical Indian restaurant and will appeal and excite anyone who loves Indian food. Finely crafted, generous portions, and a sweet atmosphere. Coming back again for sure!Special Features:
- Great food . . . far too expensiveFoodiesGaloreVIPDined on 10/4/2013My husband & I eat out frequently (3-4 times a week). Although the food is quite good, the prices are not justified - especially for the area. It's disappointing, because we love good Indian food. I took my mom & shared the following: 1 appetizer, 1 entree, 1 dessert, 2 glasses of wine & 1 cup of coffee - & for almost $80 before tip! And, the service was almost non-existant. The restaurant was very busy - but we had to keep flagging someone down for anything whatsoever - it was quite frustrating - they never looked UP or at other tables to see if anyone needed anything. We weren't the only table complaining about the service! Nice people, but they really need to work on their customer service skills !!I would recommend this to a friend.