3801 Debarr Rd
Anchorage, AK 99508Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://yesbistro.com/
- Phone: 9072583199
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Daniel Shier
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: We are able to take care of your special events anywhere in Anchorage. Please call and speak with a manager about setting up a meeting!
- Private Party Facilities: We have an expandable wall that we are able to put up in the back of the restaurant to partition your area off from the rest of the restaurant and with a movable wall, we can offer different layouts and designed easily.
- Private Party Contact: Christopher Simpson 9072583199
A word from Yes Bistro
Come and enjoy our wide variety of meals made especially for you and your family. Our professional chefs are ready to prepare a delicious meal for you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Yes Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (9)neighborhood gem (6)great for lunch (5)fit for foodies (5)good for groups (5)great for outdoor dining (4)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Good as AlwaysKrisDined on 10/10/2014I have been there several times and it is consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surpriseSunniekDined on 10/2/2014What a great place for a delicious quiet dinner, and lots of easy access and parking. The atmosphere was wonderful....I'm going back soon!Special Features:
- Yes BistroS3a17AKDined on 9/23/2014Yes was very accommodating as we had to keep changing our reservation time. The service staff seemed inexperienced but super nice. They were out of a lot of items on the menu. The grilled seafood salad was great. Pizza wasn't a fav....I'm more of a sweet/savory bbq sauce and theirs was interesting. The orange cake with chocolate ganache was tasty. Decent all the way around. Nice ambiance....seems like it would be good for a group birthday party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LCRWAOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/23/2014Great food, attentive service, nice decor, definitely will be back and will recomend to othersSpecial Features:
- Quite PleasedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/18/2014First time dining here, and as this was a business lunch, a reservation was made through OpenTable. Upon arrival, we were seated at the only white-clothed table in the area, so reservations are treated somewhat differently than walk-ins. The decor is modern with warm, neutral tones which I liked very much. We had several different servers throughout the meal, much like you'd expect at a high-end restaurant. All courses came artfully displayed, and the food was prepared with fresh ingredients. Tasty, but not over the top. I would recommend this restaurant for business lunches/dinners, date-night, or other special occasions. Refreshing to find a place meant for adults that's not a bar.Special Features:
- New additions to menu are great!YummyVIPDined on 7/11/2014I love the new Wok additions - they are yummy!!! I highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Alaska Thanks YouHoustonEatsVIPDined on 7/9/2014This place has been the answer to fervent hopes of the foodies among us on the east side. Have been coming here since the beginning, which wasn't too long ago, and have loved everything I've ordered. They have been responsive to my requests for more (high quality) California chardonnays by the glass and have a reasonable corkage fee when I still want to bring my own wine or champagne. This is important to me and I bring everyone I possibly can to experience the creative menu and fun environment. If you haven't already, I recommend trying Yes Bistro for your next fun meal out! And SOOOOOOOOO happy to finally see Yes Bistro on OpenTable.com!!!!Special Features:
- It was okapplebabyDined on 7/8/2014Our waitress was OK. She wasn't very attentive and she left our appetizers under the heat lamp for awhile. The food was okay. I got the general chicken and fried rice and my boyfriend got a pasta. We also got two alcoholic drinks and the whole meal costed us over $80. Not worth it.
- Wonderful serviceHappyCamperDined on 7/3/2014The service here is notably the best there is in Anchorage, The food is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerKrisDined on 6/27/2014As usual, great place for dinner. That's why we keep coming back.Special Features:
- The following 7 reviews are from the Yes Bistro reviews archive.
- NandVIPDined on 6/18/2014The big negative is that I don't think this establishment is ready for Open Table. I made a reservation online yet when I showed up, the girl at the front didn't seem to know what Open Table was and said they did not have a reservation for my party. As the place was almost empty, this didn't cause a problem.Special Features:
- special occasionLizGDined on 6/13/2014We reserved a table for lunch at Yes Bistro to say good-bye to one of our co-workers. The staff was outstanding, the food was spectacular! We really felt special with a cloth tablecloth that other tables without Open Table Reservations did not have. Fantastic experience all the way around. Thank you Yes Bistro for making our lunch special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2014My husband and I like to dine here on our date nights. I ordered the Rib eye, and my husband had the Skirt Steak. Both cooked perfectly to our liking. The fries that come with the skirt steak are amazing. It's like a sweet Asian potato. The Caesar salad was delicious, and our appetizer, the ravioli was better than any other I've tasted. From prior experience, the duck flatbread has fantastic flavoring!Special Features:
- Reservation issueJohnMDined on 5/11/2014I arrived at the restaurant and they had no record of my reservation through Open Table. They hostess said their had been issues with Open Table reservations. In any case they seated us right awaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 40 minute wait. Not crowded.akmamaVIPDined on 5/11/2014We went on Mother's Day after I had a mostly good experience with a service club luncheon there - slow service blamed on this being their first time serving such a large group. It was one of the few places with wide open reservations. Perhaps a clue? The food was good. The problem was the forty minutes that elapsed between taking our order and receiving it. The place was pretty empty - maybe 3-4 tables inside and 4 outside full. We were offered no discount, nothing to tide us over while we waited - not even bread for the table. If they're going to try and put this kind of restaurant in East Anchorage, they need to up their service. It's not worth the drive. Suite 100 is better, closer, and cheaper.
- BadNotagoodexperienceDined on 5/10/2014Food was not fresh. We ordered lamb shank and the dish was nothing like the description. Too salty. We ordered crab claws off the Asian menu...disaster. Worst bday dinner ever.Special Features:
- Could be awesomeAKJTDined on 4/24/2014We drove by this restaurant several times before trying their menu. It was fairly slow and several employees were standing around chatting with each other. It took several minutes before we were greeted and taken to be seated. We were surprised with the limited menu. We were offered bread, which actually arrived after our meal was served. The food was better than average, so we will definately give it another chance to overcome the poor service we received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.