Yellowtail - Bellagio Hotel
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
JapanesePrice: $31 to $50
Yellowtail - Bellagio Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.yellowtaillasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7026938865
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Fusion / Eclectic, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Akira Back
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Yellowtail offers a Semi Private Dining Area that can accommodate up to 40 guests. The Outdoor Veranda seats 20 for plated options or 30 reception style and features panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip and breathtaking views of the Bellagio Fountains.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Carlough 7026938300x1905
A word from Yellowtail - Bellagio Hotel
Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant and Lounge continues to be the most sought-after destination for the very best in traditional and contemporary Japanese cuisine. Several remarkable physical features to combine to create a truly unique setting for a most memorable dining experience. The wood and stone decor designed by The Rockwell Group convey an organic congruence, valuing the earth from which a plethora of Chef Akira Back's key ingredients are hand-picked.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Yellowtail - Bellagio Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
139 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (76)special occasion (72)fit for foodies (65)romantic (50)great for outdoor dining (41)hot spot (36)good for groups (29)late-night find (26)vibrant bar scene (21)notable wine list (20)neighborhood gem (10)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)Show More
- OverpricedAndy76Dined on 8/23/2014The menu is pourely structured and pretentious; there is not any sushi/sashimi combination which is what you want to do when you are a group of friends. Japanese food is meant to be shared: you need room for it on your tableSpecial Features:
- Fabulous EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014We requested a patio table overlooking the Bellagio Fountain. The table was perfect, the service exceptional and the food excellent. An overall wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Awesome restaurantrodrigolaureanoDined on 8/21/2014I never had a great meal in Vegas, always fancy , and expensive , but this one was great, the restaurante, Yellowtail are not cheap, but worth every dollar for my dinner , in special , because of the friendly waiter, we change tables , for an outside table , and we do had the chance to see the water show from the bellagio balcony , only a few steps way, and the view from our table was magnificent. It was a magical night !!! Everything it as perfect !!!Special Features:
- Yellowtail ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Great food, great service, incredible view. I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MJC808VIPDined on 8/19/2014Can't wait to visit Las Vegas to come back here again! the big-eye tuna pizza lived up to the hype and the salmon skin roll was fabulous, as delicious as it was beautiful. the seaweed salad was prepared in a flash and combined my favorite "ocean salad" with wakame seaweed. The hamachi with jalapeno was so beautiful, a dish found in many Japanese restaurants, but I loved the crispy kalbi sushi roll topped with slaw and the special live scallop sashimi recommended by our server was a nice end to the sushi we enjoyed. (fresh, top grade uni here). Nice desserts and the view of the Bellagio fountains. I love this place!Special Features:
- Where is my tuna pizza?NoirDined on 8/17/2014I was ecstatic to dine here however when we got there, we were sorely disappointed. The place was hopping aka noisy! Food was overpriced and the service was poor. For all the questions for more orders, our server forgot to put in the order for the tuna pizza! WHat the hell! In as much as we would like to order some more, i was at that point of not happy with the condescending server.Special Features:
- Great service at the tablekriptionVIPDined on 8/15/2014Yellowtail has a fantastic combination of flavors. Must have apps are Lobster Carpaccio, Rock Shrimp, Kobe Beef Tataki, and Filet Mignon Toban. If you go there for nothing else, the Poprock sushi - Popping Spicy Crab is an absolute must. Unfortunately with so much good there is some bad. The hostess stand is filled with very attractive girls that prefer to talk to each other than assist you. If you booked through OpenTable make sure they check you in. They have skipped it on my more than once.Special Features:
- UnderwhelmedEdwardLVVIPDined on 8/15/2014I love Bellagio so was excited for the opportunity to try this restaurant. The energy and vibe was good; the st vice was attentive, but the food was average at best. The flavors were just not there. In a city where Sushi is readily available this restaurant, other than its location misses the mark.
- Great SushiTimetoDineDined on 8/8/2014We come here every time we go to Vegas. Beautiful restaurant setting and wonderful sushi. Also a good sake list selection. Usually the service is outstanding but this time our waiter was too preoccupied with his large parties so we were the forgotten step children. We had to ask two other servers to assist us with another drink and sushi order. Oh well, it cannot always be perfect. I highly recommend this place even if the prices are a tad high but you are in Vegas and on the strip so it comes with the territory. We will be back again.Special Features:
- Nice staff and yummy foodKB67Dined on 8/8/2014The salad was good and the flatbread excellent. I was by myself and the waiter did a nice job of making me comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food and ambienceTwoshoesVIPDined on 8/5/2014We had an excellent meal with friends and were able to see the fountains very well which added some fun to the mix. Highly recommend Yellowtail and our service was also fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Sushi w ViewJimSDined on 8/4/2014Seated outside to watch water show. The food and knowledge of our waiter was simply outstanding. Tuna Pizza- wow .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Absolutely phenomonal experience. Girlfriend said it was the best sushi she ever ate, which certainly made me happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome but expensive..OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/1/2014Very pricey but great sushi. You can keep at at $100 for two rolls, one entrée to share and two glasses of wine. But if you want to get into their specialty rolls they can be $30 each and you'll get closer to $200. By the way the high-priced specialty rolls are the only ones the waiter is going to recommend. When asked he said the other roles are about the same you could find anywhere. I'm thinking "really? Because the prices are pretty special!" Also when we asked if we could have one of the tables closer to the window they politely said we couldn't as those were reserved for VIPs. Again, "really ? What am I?" My question could've been handled much better Still all in all, our simple, you can get them anywhere roles were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodPetitDined on 7/28/2014You cook really good but your service is not so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/27/2014Good Afternoon Yellowtail, In celebration for my birthday, you all went above and beyond to make it special for myself & my friends. We had a great table & the service was spot on. Yoshi stopped by to say hello & that is always a nice touch to get a chance to meet the man in charge! Overall we had a great experience & I will continue reccomending Yellowtail to my guests.Special Features:
- New Favorite Vegas SushiOTFansVIPDined on 7/27/2014We have been to most of the top Sushi Restaurants in Vegas. However, Yellowtail has become our new favorite. The recommendation from our server on how to construct our meal was spot on; from the Ahi Tuna Pizza, through the Dynamite Shrimp and on to the Sushi, it was a dining experience not to be forgotten. We recommend Yellowtail to anyone who loves Sushi and a great dining experienceSpecial Features:
- Tuna pizzaBlondie4588VIPDined on 7/26/2014So the food and service was amazing here! Everything we had was excellent. My fiancé and I even got dessert it look so good and we are big sweets people! The thing I would say anyone and everyone should get is the tuna pizza. It has such great flavor and I could eat 3 orders of it. Thanks for the wonderful dinner on our special weekendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingRJerDined on 7/20/2014The service was top notch and the food was fantastic. As first time diners of Japanese cuisine we were pleasantly surprised. And when my Husband forgot his credit card they were prompt at notifying us and when we picked it up it had been locked up and only a manager had access.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic but priceyDRJJDined on 7/18/2014Of course we went there for the view and the romantic atmosphere. However, the food was not as good as I expected. It was hard to get sushi without a sauce on it distorting the taste of the fish. But, the knowledge of the waiters was amazing.Special Features:
- OutstandingCBjrDined on 7/17/2014Great place and location. Food was wonderful...Japanese beef - steak was out of this world along with the other main dishes. Service was as expected....outstanding. Would recommend it in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in old Vegas!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/16/2014We eat here every trip we make into Vegas, which is 4 or 5 times a year. The food is always good and the staff fun and professional. The restaurant is location a couple of blocks off Fremont St in a neat little area of Old Vegas. It has an enormous bar and private dining, as well as seating for large tables. This time we tried the Pork Chop and it was amazing! This is a great spot to eat and lets you visit the nice section of Old Vegas.Special Features:
- Excellent service!VictoriaDined on 7/15/2014Our server, Erik, made our dining experience a most memorable one: well versed on how dishes are prepared, attentive, intuitive to our tastes. We followed his recommendations, and we were very happy with our choices! The bus boys were courteous, discreet and very attentive as well. The food was exquisite: high quality, very fresh and delicious. Amazing job done by the chefs: very innovating, artful dishes! Thank you very much for an unforgettable evening! I would love to come back in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best sushi EVER!CentralCAFoodieDined on 7/15/2014Don't even know what to say! The fish is prepared perfectly. If you have a big appetite, bring your credit card. The portions are small and so delicious you will want more. The bill was nearly $400 for 4 including tip and one drink each. This rivals Bar Masa in the Aria but has a different feel. We sat at a table in the center of restaurant...not very romantic feel although the restaurant is dark. Service perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NeggyDined on 7/13/2014great view overlooking the Bellagio water show. great sushi that I had never tried elsewhere, although priceySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AvoidtradervicsVIPDined on 7/11/2014Food quality, especially for the price, is way below par. Don't waste your money.
- This place is a must.ParadiseDined on 7/10/2014The best sushi we have ever had! Everything we ordered was amazing. Will definitely go again when we are in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best SuishiOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/6/2014My husband and I enjoyed a nice quiet night at Yellowtail. The suishi was delicious (especially the protein roll), but very pricey. When spending $20-$30 a roll, I expected the portion size to be large, but actually ended up being tiny. Either way, it is definitely worth trying it out. The edammame 2 ways is very unique (sweet chili one is amazing!). I also recommend the infusion cocktail. ENJOY :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for FastingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/3/2014The food was delicious. The portions were comical. With three full courses & a bill totaling $250 for two, we were hungry. What was served to us in totality was equivalent to an app. We eat healthy food & limit calories & portions naturally. For us to complain about portion size says this was inadequate. We actually left the restaurant to head for the snack bar....need we say more?Special Features:
- Amazing food and viewSubireviewerDined on 6/28/2014We were lucky to get a balcony table for two and enjoy the fountain show, definitely a great way to experience it! Nice fusion but maintained the strong Japanese flavours. Ask for a balcony table. Expensive but worth it for a special night.Special Features:
- ExellentGuestofBellagioDined on 6/27/2014Went there with my wife for dinner.Food exellent..add the tuna pizza to whatever you are eati g it is on of the best dishes i've had. Orderd many diahes to share all very good. I had a little comment about the black cod to our waiter wich was dealt with in a very professional manner.This is a very good restaurant and we will definetly go there again if back in Vegas.Great staff in all positionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly Reommended!chevystoneVIPDined on 6/25/2014After reading several reviews about Yellowtail, we cancelled our reservation. Then on our way down to see "O", in the elevator, we were speaking with a young lady who had been to Yellowtail the prior night, and loved it, so we decided to give it a try. We found the food was excellent and the prices reasonable. I did notice that if you want to keep your price in line, stay away from the wine list. A glass of Napa Valley Chardonnay is $30....Ouch!...So we ordered beer which is $8. We had the Ahi Pizza, 4 Ahi Sushi, Spicy Tuna Roll, Tempura Shrimp Roll, 4 beers, the assorted ice cream, and the crème brulee. The total cost was $141, before tip, and everything was great! Highly Recommended!
- Fantastic restaurantSwish1422Dined on 6/25/2014Unbelievable food. Would recommend to anyone. Tuna pizza amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected excellence!!!Bennybee321Dined on 6/22/2014Went for my wife's 30th birthday. The service was very poor compared to other high end restaurants in Vegas. The waitress was not friendly and it felt like we were doing her a favour by being there. The food was good but I have had much better sushi for the high end price. Would I go back? NO. SUSHI SAMBA AND TAO much better for the price.
- Wonderful Food but..nonicknameDined on 6/19/2014Food and Service are both wonderful, but be prepared; the prices are stunningly high. One of the most expensive sushi restaurants I have ever been to. Four people, with a couple of tiny appetizers, dinner; 6 orders of sushi (12 pieces), two simple rolls. Each had a couple of drinks. The bill was after tip; a staggering $580 dollars. It's not worth, period. High quality, but not this high, and we are talking a tiny amount of food here. Plus there was no ultra premium orders here like Toro. I have spent more in Vegas, but also got a lot more value.
- Ridiculously overpricedandarFLVIPDined on 6/19/2014We had dinner at Yellowtail, spent over $250 and were not full. Everything is ridiculously overpriced, to a level of 3 to 4x what one would pay for a similar dish in any other city. We ended up going to In-N-Out later that night to fill upl. Most restaurants on the Strip are expensive, and we have eaten at most other places at the Bellagio. Yellowtail is a total rip-off even compared to some of the most expensive restaurants in town.Special Features:
- Not worth the money!FoodiedivaDined on 6/15/2014Food portion was soooo small that I could have gotten the sushi off a casino buffet table. I've had superior sushi elsewhere for a much reasonable price and the portions was much bigger.Special Features:
- Great sashimiOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/15/2014The food was fantastic and they have an extensive sake selection. We only ordered two rolls because we really wanted sashimi primarily. The rolls were excellent with not too much rice to mask the seafood. The server was pretentiously nice. It felt like she got offended when I didn't order her suggested bottle of sake at $99. I felt a $65 bottle of my choosing was good. She kept our glasses filled but it was almost too much hovering. All in all the food was the key here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was phenominal!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014we asked for a table near the water show, they sat us a window table looking at a bush! everything else was great. service, food, great! in and out in an hour to make a show.Special Features:
- Nobu Alternative w/ Fountain ViewfoodieVDined on 6/13/2014We found the sushi here as well prepared as Nobu. The dining room overlooks the Bellagio Fountain and Paris Hotel across the street. So the view is outstanding and there is patio seating as well which provides the best view of all. Of course view depends on how close to windows you are seated. (in the interest of full disclosure! don't expect a view from areas of the restaurant that are further away). Staff was friendly and professional. Atmosphere was lively and restaurant was packed on a Friday night.Special Features: