Yellowtail - Bellagio Hotel
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
JapanesePrice: $31 to $50
Yellowtail - Bellagio Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.yellowtaillasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7026938865
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Fusion / Eclectic, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Akira Back
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Yellowtail offers a Semi Private Dining Area that can accommodate up to 40 guests. The Outdoor Veranda seats 20 for plated options or 30 reception style and features panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip and breathtaking views of the Bellagio Fountains.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Carlough 7026938300x1905
A word from Yellowtail - Bellagio Hotel
Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant and Lounge continues to be the most sought-after destination for the very best in traditional and contemporary Japanese cuisine. Several remarkable physical features to combine to create a truly unique setting for a most memorable dining experience. The wood and stone decor designed by The Rockwell Group convey an organic congruence, valuing the earth from which a plethora of Chef Akira Back's key ingredients are hand-picked.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
Yellowtail - Bellagio Hotel - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Yellowtail - Bellagio Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
125 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (74)special occasion (71)fit for foodies (62)romantic (55)great for outdoor dining (42)hot spot (41)good for groups (30)vibrant bar scene (22)late-night find (22)notable wine list (13)neighborhood gem (8)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Tuna pizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2014Our group ordered the big eye tuna pizza and it is one of the best things I have eaten in my life. The texture of the tuna and the crunch of the tortilla were superb with big truffle flavor. All the rolls were top notch and the spicy miso was A+. This is a great restaurant with a great staff. I can't wait to come back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent - despite loud patronsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014Everything about this restaurant was superb. The Salmon entrée that I had was amazing and the Ginger creme brûlée was "par excellence." The service was wonderful and the view of the fountains was surely better than any other place on the Bellagio property. There was, however, a group of four people at an adjacent table who were very loud in their conversations such that everyone at any adjacent table was bothered by their rudeness. Despite the rudeness of the people at that table, our dinner at the Yellowtail - Bellagio Hotel was an outstanding dining experience. The reservation process was seamless as well. Thank you so much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YellowtailOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014Good for snacking...it's a very tasty food for a very costly price and small quantity of food. However, it's a nice place to talks and eat with a calm soothing atmosphere is good..the light are dim, serve is always smiling and happy...food is very tasty....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The good was excellent.TennisfreakDined on 10/17/2014Try the tuna pizza. Delicious!! If you can get a table outside it is wonderful to watch fountains. The service was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent but overpricedLizGRNDined on 10/9/2014The food was fabulous but overpriced even fir a Vegas hotel. Lobster carpaccio was amazing but over $30. A cocktail for $20 was also a bit much. Overall great, but be prepared to break the bank.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty treatLawnmanDined on 10/8/2014Loved the variety of specialty rolls. Plan on sharing, although you may come across something you only want for yourself.Special Features:
- ehhhJakinsDined on 10/6/2014Food was ok, service was good. Sushi rolls were under par, the oyster were really good though. If you want good quality sushi go some place else.Special Features:
- nice view of Bellagio fountainsDanyelleDined on 10/6/2014Fun dining in groups here. All food is meant to be shared - ok to just keep ordering plates throughout the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't listen to the hype!tashindacityDined on 10/3/2014Not 100% sure why everyone loves this place. Ok, so the view is amazing but the food is so soSpecial Features:
- Great food and serviceHillaryDined on 10/3/2014Made reservations so we got seated right away. Food was delicious and service was suburb. Great menu and drink menu. Would love to come here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud and smallmikeyboyDined on 10/1/2014The catatonic background music was horrendous and too loud. The portions are really small and the sushi could use more rice since it is only a filler.
- Very Disappointed!!!Vegaslocal5711Dined on 10/1/2014Our Wait staff and manager were not at all about customer service!Special Features:
- MagicalKentaurDined on 9/29/2014We were seated on the terrace, overlooking the fountain. Absolutely amazing! I had the Kobe beef tataki and the dragon roll which were both fantastic. Definitely see if you can get a terrace table!Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerBobAndKrisDined on 9/27/2014We had the great pleasure of dining at Yellowtail as part of our anniversary trip to Las Vegas. We were seated on the terrace overlooking the amazing Bellagio fountains; I'm not sure which was most impressive -- the fountains, the food, or the service! I'd have to declare it a three-way tie for first!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AandLDined on 9/26/2014Too loud. Server not helpful on menu items. She was annoyed. High prices for nothing so special
- Come for the PizzaPunkinsMamaVIPDined on 9/26/2014A friend & I booked an early dinner here before hitting the town. The much lauded Big Eye Tuna pizza did not disappoint. In a word - perfect. The tortilla base was thin and light as air, the tuna perfectly (thinly) sliced, & the touch of truffle oil is amazing. We also enjoyed a salad with sashimi ( fresh & flavorful) and the crab tempura bites in a delicious, light sauce. Our waiter was pretty attentive at first & our food very promptly delivered, but as the restaurant began to fill up we were pretty much ignored. Luckily by then we were happy as clams & just needed our check. Anytime I am in town I will be back for that pizza..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food nice viewCoGrDined on 9/25/2014Very good food with prices rather high, but appropriate for the quality. Some tables offer a good view of the fountains of the Bellagio and you have the possibility to go a balkony and have the best view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodERGPDined on 9/21/2014From the Cucumber martini to the big eye tuna pizza, yellowtail jalapeno, & the tempura Alaskan King Crab. Everything is absolutely amazing!Special Features:
- Great spotAmazingplace123Dined on 9/20/2014The waiter was great here. He help us pick some amazing items. The food was great the view was great. I would come back in a heart beat. The desert was also amazing.Special Features:
- OUR FAVORITE!Malena925Dined on 9/17/2014We go to Yellowtail every time we come to Vegas. And it's always AMAZING!! The view on the patio is awesome. The sushi is always perfect. The protein roll is the best thing ever!Special Features:
- Excellent Taste CombinationsDDDMDined on 9/17/2014If you can reserve a table outside and the weather is nice - do it! The food is creative and delicious! After ordering 12 entrees, I asked my 2 guests for their top 2 entrees and we ordered them again! Pricey but worth it! Try new things and you won't regret it!Special Features:
- The best of the best !!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/17/2014Each plate we order was beyond delicious! From the presentation of each dish to each little detail at the table One of the best sushi restaurants here in Las Vegas!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelishkleeVIPDined on 9/16/2014Delicious as usual! Dine here at least once each trip.Special Features:
- Best Food in VegasfoodloverDined on 9/15/2014Our Fantastic Server chose every dish for us, from his favs to the restaurant's most popular. Every single dish was a wow!!! A group of five of us, with different palates and everyone overwhelmed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxed setting amidst the bustleTheDealeDined on 9/12/2014We had wonderful Kobe beef. The service was great. If the temperature is conducive, wait for one of the few outdoor patio tables. We did and witnessed repeated fountain performances.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A magical evening.brendizzleDined on 9/10/2014I planned a 3 day getaway for my daughter's 28th birthday and wanted her bday dinner to be special in every way. When they seated us on the terrace as the fountains were putting on a show, we knew that nothing could top that ever again. Our server was extremely charming but reserved, very helpful as he let us enjoy each course at our leisure. Food was superb. The only downside was that we will never be able to duplicate that night again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THE BEST SERVICE!DFNKVIPDined on 9/9/2014We had the amazing waiter, Tay-oh, who is ALWAYS on! You will not receive better service by anyone, anywhere.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014We ate here for the first time. The food was awesome. We were in LV for 3 days and tried all upscale places to eat. Sushi here was just out of the world! We would go back there in a heart beat.Special Features:
- A new favorite sushi spotMyVegasNameIsLucyDined on 9/1/2014This was my first visit to Yellowtail and I was so impressed. When we're feeling like sushi, we usually go to Koi but I'm so glad we tried Yellowtail. The spicy tuna, toro, red dragon, shrimp tempura rolls were all delicious and we could taste how fresh the fish was. Very impressive! The rolls are pricey but worth it for a nice dinner out. I'm also new to sake, so I samples two and wasn't a fan so I opted to stick with water. Our waiter was determined (in a good way) to help me find a drink, so he brought another sample. This time it was a sparkling blueberry sake and delicious! I don't even like blue drinks but this was so unique and pleasant, I had to have a glass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food - Service not equalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014We enjoyed a fabulous fountain side table, great cocktails (get the Essence), extraordinary food, all to be spoiled by a snooty young server who was clearly disappointed by our cheap $160 tab.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Waitress/ Sub par foodMihirNDined on 8/30/2014We had a waitress who rushed us immediately when we arrived, she then failed to describe the dishes. Later we overheard a neighboring table have a full detailed explanation of the menu items. Moreover, she did not once check up on us asking how our meals were, offer us a drink, etc.Special Features:
- Terrible waitmo15Dined on 8/28/2014After our appetizers it took more than 30 minutes to get 2 sushi rolls. After that, we ordered dessert and it took so long I just cancelled the order and asked for the tab.
- Another fabulous dinnerLa924Dined on 8/27/2014We always request dining on the patio overlooking the Bellagio fountains. The food is wonderful and especially the popping spicy crab rolls are to die for. Everything we ordered was fabulous, tasty, and expertly prepared. The food ordered, however, always comes out very quickly. If you don't want to be rushed, I would suggest telling your server to slow it down a bit so that you can enjoy it more. They graciously accommodated us in this regard and we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Yellowtail.Special Features:
- OverpricedAndy76Dined on 8/23/2014The menu is pourely structured and pretentious; there is not any sushi/sashimi combination which is what you want to do when you are a group of friends. Japanese food is meant to be shared: you need room for it on your tableSpecial Features:
- Fabulous Evening2ForFunDined on 8/22/2014We requested a patio table overlooking the Bellagio Fountain. The table was perfect, the service exceptional and the food excellent. An overall wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Awesome restaurantrodrigolaureanoDined on 8/21/2014I never had a great meal in Vegas, always fancy , and expensive , but this one was great, the restaurante, Yellowtail are not cheap, but worth every dollar for my dinner , in special , because of the friendly waiter, we change tables , for an outside table , and we do had the chance to see the water show from the bellagio balcony , only a few steps way, and the view from our table was magnificent. It was a magical night !!! Everything it as perfect !!!Special Features:
- Yellowtail ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Great food, great service, incredible view. I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MJC808VIPDined on 8/19/2014Can't wait to visit Las Vegas to come back here again! the big-eye tuna pizza lived up to the hype and the salmon skin roll was fabulous, as delicious as it was beautiful. the seaweed salad was prepared in a flash and combined my favorite "ocean salad" with wakame seaweed. The hamachi with jalapeno was so beautiful, a dish found in many Japanese restaurants, but I loved the crispy kalbi sushi roll topped with slaw and the special live scallop sashimi recommended by our server was a nice end to the sushi we enjoyed. (fresh, top grade uni here). Nice desserts and the view of the Bellagio fountains. I love this place!Special Features:
- Where is my tuna pizza?NoirDined on 8/17/2014I was ecstatic to dine here however when we got there, we were sorely disappointed. The place was hopping aka noisy! Food was overpriced and the service was poor. For all the questions for more orders, our server forgot to put in the order for the tuna pizza! WHat the hell! In as much as we would like to order some more, i was at that point of not happy with the condescending server.Special Features:
- Great service at the tablekriptionVIPDined on 8/15/2014Yellowtail has a fantastic combination of flavors. Must have apps are Lobster Carpaccio, Rock Shrimp, Kobe Beef Tataki, and Filet Mignon Toban. If you go there for nothing else, the Poprock sushi - Popping Spicy Crab is an absolute must. Unfortunately with so much good there is some bad. The hostess stand is filled with very attractive girls that prefer to talk to each other than assist you. If you booked through OpenTable make sure they check you in. They have skipped it on my more than once.Special Features: