Yellowtail - Bellagio Hotel
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
JapanesePrice: $50 and over
Yellowtail - Bellagio Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.yellowtaillasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 693-8865
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Fusion / Eclectic, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Akira Back
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Yellowtail offers a Semi Private Dining Area that can accommodate up to 40 guests. The Outdoor Veranda seats 20 for plated options or 30 reception style and features panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip and breathtaking views of the Bellagio Fountains.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Carlough 7026938300x1905
A word from Yellowtail - Bellagio Hotel
Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant and Lounge continues to be the most sought-after destination for the very best in traditional and contemporary Japanese cuisine. Several remarkable physical features to combine to create a truly unique setting for a most memorable dining experience. The wood and stone decor designed by The Rockwell Group convey an organic congruence, valuing the earth from which a plethora of Chef Akira Back's key ingredients are hand-picked.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Yellowtail - Bellagio Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
132 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (77)fit for foodies (73)special occasion (71)romantic (59)hot spot (52)great for outdoor dining (47)good for groups (35)vibrant bar scene (29)late-night find (24)notable wine list (23)neighborhood gem (10)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great spot to eat and drink with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2014Great drinks and sushi... Cool place to sit and enjoy a glass of wine with friends. Sushi is amazing, better then LASpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/23/2014The sushi is great and creative. If dining at night, request a patio table for excellent views of the Bellagio fountains.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceSteveDined on 11/22/2014The restaurant was excellent once again. The seating on the patio was great and provided a wonderful view of the lake and fountains. The food was great and the service was excellent. I will continue to return to Yellowtail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RoostVIPDined on 11/22/2014We can't get enough of the Alaskan king crab tempura.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentAllanah2000VIPDined on 11/20/2014Okay I'm a New Yorker and though Yellowtail is well over priced they could hold their own in Manhattan... Great Suhi considering it aint 100% freshSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/18/2014The best restaurant I've ever been to!! I've been back about ten times the past two months...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food & WineKrissyDined on 11/12/2014Best sushi!!! you have to order the ahi tuna pizza!!!! OMG so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food/menu but watch wine recAMORGANDined on 11/7/2014Food was great and space is nice but Server, in passing, suggested wine, it was most expensive on the menu. Lame move to gross up check.Special Features:
- A Bellagio Gem!DoctorWandMrsWDined on 11/6/2014When making plans to visit Las Vegas, Yellowtail is always at the top of our list of restaurants at which to dine. We admit we are food snobs. Yellowtail never disappoints us. The staff is accommodating & attentive, and very helpful in making suggestions. While many restaurants in Las Vegas are all about the number$, Yellowtail is an all around pleasurable experience. While trying to decide which wonderful dishes to order, request the edamame. I am not sure if we are merely lucky, but our seating requests have always been granted. Yellowtail, we will return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overlooking the Fountains5yearsandstrongDined on 11/6/2014Yellowtail was a delight. Once you overlook the price for portion ratio (tapas to the max.), you will have a wonderful time at this restaurant. Request a table outside overlooking the Bellagio fountains and you won't regret it. The wine list goes on for days. The Japanese beer is limited but full on quality. The appetizers, or shared plates, were decent enough portioned to allow for one app per couple. Others were larger. This is a wonderful spot to take your date as long as you sit outside. Inside isn't bad either, just know that the focus would be towards the food only rather than the additional scenery. This is a great restaurant with a culinary artist running the kitchen. You won't regret the food, but you may exit with a large check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and scenery were deliciousThunderbird129Dined on 10/28/2014The biggest perk of this restaurant in my opinion is the patio dining right next to the Bellagio fountains at night. My wife and I had spectacular front row seats to the performances as we enjoyed cleanly prepared sushi and other items. This is not to say eating elsewhere in the restaurant would not be enjoyable but this was our take on our first visit. The miso soup was the best we have ever had. We also took the gyoza such were steamed and tasted average.3 different rolls which were prepared very nicely. Clean and good good quality. Cocktails were nice but pricy $20 per. Service was attentive. Value is probably not the best and if we were not also eating the scenery we would definitely have looked elsewhere for good sushi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Food Experience of Our TripTwoTexansDined on 10/28/2014We reserved a patio table in the evening. Arrived early and had drink in bar. Within 5 minutes we were seated and from that moment on we enjoyed the best service, the best ambience, the best wine and food of our 6-day stay. We enjoyed four varied small plates and a dessert. Waiter was perfectly informative, attentive and congenial.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow! Wonderful eveningWakeForestFoodieDined on 10/26/2014This was not an inexpensive dinner, but it was well worth it. We sat out on the patio and watched the fountains. We kept ordering courses and more wine just to justify staying out an enjoying the evening - though they never pressured us to leave. The only thing I didn't like were the Thai Chili Edamame. Ick! But they quickly removed it and gave us two bowls of the regular. Run don't walk to the wonderful spot!Special Features:
- Must havesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/26/2014Big eye pizza and short rib sushi is soooo good- it's a must every time we visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good flavors, overall disappointedfoodquest2000Dined on 10/23/2014After researching a lot of reviews and recommendations for the best sushi on the strip we settled on this for my birthday dinner celebration. It's a beautiful location and ambience is great (except for inappropriate up tempo music). Our waiter was friendly, but came across a little aloof. Wasn't particularly attentive. We come to Vegas for top notch service (like we get at Wolfgang Puck's CUT). The portions were pitifully small here and the menu offering was too eclectic and difficult to put together a reasonable meal that was completely satisfying. Yes the flavors were there, but overall the experience just didn't live up to our expectations.Special Features:
- Tuna pizzaGus1Dined on 10/21/2014Our group ordered the big eye tuna pizza and it is one of the best things I have eaten in my life. The texture of the tuna and the crunch of the tortilla were superb with big truffle flavor. All the rolls were top notch and the spicy miso was A+. This is a great restaurant with a great staff. I can't wait to come back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent - despite loud patronsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014Everything about this restaurant was superb. The Salmon entrée that I had was amazing and the Ginger creme brûlée was "par excellence." The service was wonderful and the view of the fountains was surely better than any other place on the Bellagio property. There was, however, a group of four people at an adjacent table who were very loud in their conversations such that everyone at any adjacent table was bothered by their rudeness. Despite the rudeness of the people at that table, our dinner at the Yellowtail - Bellagio Hotel was an outstanding dining experience. The reservation process was seamless as well. Thank you so much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YellowtailNadiaK808Dined on 10/17/2014Good for snacking...it's a very tasty food for a very costly price and small quantity of food. However, it's a nice place to talks and eat with a calm soothing atmosphere is good..the light are dim, serve is always smiling and happy...food is very tasty....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The good was excellent.TennisfreakDined on 10/17/2014Try the tuna pizza. Delicious!! If you can get a table outside it is wonderful to watch fountains. The service was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent but overpricedLizGRNDined on 10/9/2014The food was fabulous but overpriced even fir a Vegas hotel. Lobster carpaccio was amazing but over $30. A cocktail for $20 was also a bit much. Overall great, but be prepared to break the bank.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty treatLawnmanDined on 10/8/2014Loved the variety of specialty rolls. Plan on sharing, although you may come across something you only want for yourself.Special Features:
- ehhhJakinsDined on 10/6/2014Food was ok, service was good. Sushi rolls were under par, the oyster were really good though. If you want good quality sushi go some place else.Special Features:
- nice view of Bellagio fountainsDanyelleDined on 10/6/2014Fun dining in groups here. All food is meant to be shared - ok to just keep ordering plates throughout the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't listen to the hype!tashindacityDined on 10/3/2014Not 100% sure why everyone loves this place. Ok, so the view is amazing but the food is so soSpecial Features:
- Great food and serviceHillaryDined on 10/3/2014Made reservations so we got seated right away. Food was delicious and service was suburb. Great menu and drink menu. Would love to come here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud and smallmikeyboyDined on 10/1/2014The catatonic background music was horrendous and too loud. The portions are really small and the sushi could use more rice since it is only a filler.
- Very Disappointed!!!Vegaslocal5711Dined on 10/1/2014Our Wait staff and manager were not at all about customer service!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/1/2014There are 20 other sushi restaurants in Vegas that are better. Portions are ridiculously small and the prices are stupid expensive.
- MagicalKentaurDined on 9/29/2014We were seated on the terrace, overlooking the fountain. Absolutely amazing! I had the Kobe beef tataki and the dragon roll which were both fantastic. Definitely see if you can get a terrace table!Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerBobAndKrisDined on 9/27/2014We had the great pleasure of dining at Yellowtail as part of our anniversary trip to Las Vegas. We were seated on the terrace overlooking the amazing Bellagio fountains; I'm not sure which was most impressive -- the fountains, the food, or the service! I'd have to declare it a three-way tie for first!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AandLDined on 9/26/2014Too loud. Server not helpful on menu items. She was annoyed. High prices for nothing so special
- Come for the PizzaPunkinsMamaVIPDined on 9/26/2014A friend & I booked an early dinner here before hitting the town. The much lauded Big Eye Tuna pizza did not disappoint. In a word - perfect. The tortilla base was thin and light as air, the tuna perfectly (thinly) sliced, & the touch of truffle oil is amazing. We also enjoyed a salad with sashimi ( fresh & flavorful) and the crab tempura bites in a delicious, light sauce. Our waiter was pretty attentive at first & our food very promptly delivered, but as the restaurant began to fill up we were pretty much ignored. Luckily by then we were happy as clams & just needed our check. Anytime I am in town I will be back for that pizza..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food nice viewCoGrDined on 9/25/2014Very good food with prices rather high, but appropriate for the quality. Some tables offer a good view of the fountains of the Bellagio and you have the possibility to go a balkony and have the best view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodERGPDined on 9/21/2014From the Cucumber martini to the big eye tuna pizza, yellowtail jalapeno, & the tempura Alaskan King Crab. Everything is absolutely amazing!Special Features:
- Great spotAmazingplace123Dined on 9/20/2014The waiter was great here. He help us pick some amazing items. The food was great the view was great. I would come back in a heart beat. The desert was also amazing.Special Features:
- OUR FAVORITE!Malena925Dined on 9/17/2014We go to Yellowtail every time we come to Vegas. And it's always AMAZING!! The view on the patio is awesome. The sushi is always perfect. The protein roll is the best thing ever!Special Features:
- Excellent Taste CombinationsDDDMDined on 9/17/2014If you can reserve a table outside and the weather is nice - do it! The food is creative and delicious! After ordering 12 entrees, I asked my 2 guests for their top 2 entrees and we ordered them again! Pricey but worth it! Try new things and you won't regret it!Special Features:
- The best of the best !!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/17/2014Each plate we order was beyond delicious! From the presentation of each dish to each little detail at the table One of the best sushi restaurants here in Las Vegas!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelishkleeVIPDined on 9/16/2014Delicious as usual! Dine here at least once each trip.Special Features:
- Best Food in VegasfoodloverDined on 9/15/2014Our Fantastic Server chose every dish for us, from his favs to the restaurant's most popular. Every single dish was a wow!!! A group of five of us, with different palates and everyone overwhelmed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.