Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill-St-Sauveur
173, Rue Principale
Saint-Sauveur, QC J0R 1R0Neighborhood:
BritishPrice: CAN$30 and under
Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill-St-Sauveur
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yeoldeorchard.com/
- Phone: (450) 227-8888
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 1:00am, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 3:00am.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 2:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Irish, British
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering services for groups of 10 to 500. Contact us for more details.
- Private Party Facilities: We can section off the back room or rooms for a private event.
- Private Party Contact: Suzanne Picard 4502278888
- Entertainment: Check out the Events section on our website or our facebook page for more specific dates and details on live music, pub quiz, and other great entertainment.
A word from Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill-St-Sauveur
Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill is a friendly Celtic Pub that caters to customers looking for a cozy atmosphere. We have 20 beers on tap and an amazing array of delicious meals prepared with only the freshest ingredients. We are not your typical pub and take pride in everything we put on our plates! Since 1996 we have been bringing great evenings and even greater food to our clients.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill-St-Sauveur reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (2)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Fun and Easy Food -BravoGuyDined on 9/20/2014Great pub food, exceptional on tap selection. I found parking across street even on a busy night.Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill-St-Sauveur reviews archive.
- wines123VIPDined on 7/6/2014Nice pub, good food, good selection of beer. What else do you need.Special Features:
- Après ski en famille et amisOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/25/2014Nous avons passe une excellente soirée avec nos amis après notre journée de glissage. Le service était impeccable. Les enfants y ont trouve leur compte et l'ambiance adulte à combler les parents.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best roast beef sandwich ever!GwenVIPDined on 5/5/2013Was there on a sunny Sunday afternoon so my husband and I basically had the restaurant to ourselves as everyone was sitting on the terrasse. I had the roast beef sandwich with gravy dip, green salad and gaspacio soup. The soup was included and since it was too hot to eat soup, the excellent gaspacio soup was very refreshing. The roast beef sandwich was just so good, I barely had any gravy with it. Husband had the pork apple pie, which is a traditional irish dish I think. Although it's not something we were used to, we thought it was quite yummy. Finally, the service was excellent, all smile and ready to accomodate us (I asked to have my fontain diet coke changed as I found it "flat" and the server changed it to a can with no extra charge).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have enjoyed the old orchardchattyVIPDined on 4/19/2013We have enjoyed the old orchard since its opening......a vibrant pub scene....great for waiting the game and eating with friends... Great atmosphere.....relaxed, friendly staff....everything you would expect from a neighbourhood pub..... I did notice on our last visit a definitive DECLINE in the quality of the desserts.....the chocolate explosion was discontinued......mistake... I ordered the apple instead.....it was poor.......please IMPROVE your dessert menu.....it is important.......Special Features:
- Good food and nice ambiance, try itOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Had a great supper! looks like the English pubs you see on TV. we had fish-n-chips (the specialty of the house) diffenately they're specialty it was perfect. Ambiance is nice, plenty bigs screens, great music and service was a above expected. we'll be eating there again for sure and most probably this summer as there is a seating outside.Special Features: