Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill - Monkland
5563 Monkland Avenue
Montreal, QC H4A1E1Neighborhood:
BritishPrice: CAN$30 and under
Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill - Monkland
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yeoldeorchard.com/
- Phone: 5144841569
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 1:00am, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 3:00am.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 2:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Irish, British
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering services for groups of 10 to 500. Contact us for more details.
- Private Party Facilities: We can offer our back room for private events.
- Private Party Contact: Jason Coveyduck 5144841569
- Entertainment: Check out the Events section on our website or our facebook page for more specific dates and details on live music, pub quiz, and other great entertainment.
A word from Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill - Monkland
Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill is a friendly Celtic Pub that caters to customers looking for a cozy atmosphere. We have 20 beers on tap and an amazing array of delicious meals prepared with only the freshest ingredients. We are not your typical pub and take pride in everything we put on our plates! Since 1996 we have been bringing great evenings and even greater food to our clients.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill - Monkland reviews from OpenTable diners
- Best place for beer and food too.AubeyVIPDined on 4/7/2013When I was there it was very busy I could not get a seat at the bar. I only had a beer. Then I had to go. The service was very good service. I will return alone or wuth my wife. See you all soon again.Special Features:
- If you go anywhere else whilemoishesVIPDined on 3/31/2013If you go anywhere else while in NDG you are making a mistake. This is the only pub in the area that makes you feel at home. Every time I go there is a great time. Super friendly staff full of energy also make it amazing.Special Features:
- The best beer in the CityAubeyVIPDined on 1/29/2013I eat in this rest. about every week. The food is very good. The rest. has daily specials. The waitress Katie when she works. The service was excellent. I would recommend this rest. to my friends and coworks. I will continue to eat in this rest. alone or with my wife.Special Features:
- The best place to have beerAubeyVIPDined on 1/27/2013I had a beer and some food. The service was out standing. Katie my waitress was very good. Katie gave me everything I ordered. I would tell my friends and co workers abour the service at this rest,Special Features:
- The best breakfast inv the city.AubeyVIPDined on 12/1/2012The service was outstanding. The waitress ( Kate ) gave us everything we as for. We wear the only ones in thr restaurant at that time. My wife and I will return again to this rest. again. We will also0 recomend this rest.to all are friends and coworkers too.Special Features:
- Best kept secret in the hearmoishesVIPDined on 11/28/2012Best kept secret in the hear of the Monkland Village.Special Features:
- Very good place to eat breakfast toAubeyVIPDined on 11/25/2012My wife anf I ate breakfast we arrived for 9:00am We were the only one there besides the waitrss and cook. When it came to pay the bill we were not rushed to pay the bill till I checked the bill. The service was outstanding and we got ecerthing we ordered. My wife and I will return to this restaurent again. I also would recommend this restaurent to my friends and coworks too.Special Features:
- The best place for beer & foodAubeyVIPDined on 11/24/2012The waitress was very good till she brought the chq. to pay. Instead of letting the custermer check the bill. The waitress syood over me to make me pay the bill before I had a chance to excamine the bill Otherwise the service was good. I will be comming back to this resteaurant again.Special Features:
- The service is great, thevisotorDined on 11/18/2012The service is great, the food is wonderful. They have a kids menu, and we love coming here for brunch.Special Features: