Yardley Inn Restaurant and Bar
East Afton Ave & Delaware Ave
Route 332 and 32
Yardley, PA 19067Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Yardley Inn Restaurant and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yardleyinn.com/
- Phone: 2154933800x
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri Lunch - 11:30 - 3:00
Sun - Brunch 11:00 - 3:00
Sun -Thurs Dinner - 4:30 - 10:00
Fri/Sat Dinner - 4:30 - 10:30
Fri/Sat Tavern Menu until Midnite
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American
- Executive Chef: Eben Copple
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact General Manager, Michelle Mohollen.
- Private Party Facilities: The Yardley Inn Restaurant & Bar is known for its contemporary American cuisine prepared and served by a staff with a passion for superior service. Let us make your special event worry free & memorable
- Private Party Contact: Michele Gibson 2154933800x
- Entertainment: We offer Entertainment on Saturday Nites Starting at 7:00
A word from Yardley Inn Restaurant and Bar
The Yardley Inn Restaurant, Bar & Farm, named "Best Restaurant in Bucks" for 2012 and 2013, is known for its contemporary American cuisine prepared and served by a staff with a passion for superior service. The diverse menu is sure to satisfy any appetite, mood, or craving. The dining room offers a warm ambiance and fabulous waterfront views while the patio provides comfortable outdoor seating surrounded by nature. The Inn continues its commitment to serve the highest quality products, from local dairy, chicken, and pork to produce from its own Riverside Kitchen Garden and farm plot on River Road. The vibrant bar scene delivers a smooth social setting, live entertainment on Saturday nights, and Five for $5 at 5:00 daily drink and appetizer specials.Continued
Nestled along the Delaware River in bucolic Bucks County, the Yardley Inn is a great place to enjoy waterside dining near Philadelphia.
Nestled along the Delaware River in bucolic Bucks County, the Yardley Inn is a great place to enjoy waterside dining near Philadelphia.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Yardley Inn Restaurant and Bar - Best Restaurants in Yardley ›
Yardley Inn Restaurant and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
169 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (122)neighborhood gem (79)special occasion (75)fit for foodies (59)great for lunch (57)romantic (51)vibrant bar scene (43)great for brunch (36)good for groups (29)great for outdoor dining (26)notable wine list (16)hot spot (10)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- DickVDDined on 9/13/2014Had a nice family gathering (5 People). Food and service was very good. Acoustics were very bad. Need sound absorbing material on walls and ceiling.Special Features:
- Delicious and reasonableSpecialoccasionDined on 9/13/2014The Yardley Inn is quaint,cozy and comfortable. We ate there this past Saturday and had a delicious meal and fantastic cocktails. We were greeted by two very nice hostesses who say us immediately. We were then greeted by our waitress who had a chip on her shoulder and treated us like we were bugging her. Because it was a special occasion, I did not say anything for I did not want to make a scene in front of our other guests.(That was the only negative that night.) The rest of the service staff was courteous and nice. The pork paprikash and meatloaf were really good and the grilled peaches were dynamite and the bartender served one of the best martinis we have had in a long time We will definitely return for the food and cocktails!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014Love the trio of tastes, especially the devils on horseback! Great early bird menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food; ok serviceDavidDined on 9/6/2014Yardley Inn has good food. It's not the most exciting or inventive, but it's well-done and solid. The service as a little sporadic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodjsk1946Dined on 9/3/2014What a pretty building! And to have great food and great service, too! This is a gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExperienceJazzyDined on 8/29/2014The Yardley Inn is consistently good and keeps me coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, unique flavor & sceneEatLikeACeliacDined on 8/28/2014Took our visiting family to this gem for a meal straight from the airport. They were delighted with the view and intrigued by the menu. Everyone agreed it was one of the best, most delicious meals they had ever had. We had crab cakes, trout and scallops. The trout had bacon incorporated - a surprising flavor but so tasty! The service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our go to resturantpopcornDined on 8/27/2014great place for lunch , dinner, entertaining friends or Saturday nite entertainment. the food here is exceptional as is the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendJohnWDined on 8/26/2014Yardley Inn was outstanding. Great food - interesting menu, not your typical faire, everything sounded delicious. Best short ribs I've ever had and pork paprikash was outstanding. Waiter was pleasant and just attentive enough that we felt well taken care of. Warning - outdoor dining area has great river views but right on the street so can be a bit noisy, but such great food and service I can certainly excuse a little noise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant week menu:misleading....DiningdocDined on 8/24/2014I live in the area and have been to the Yardley Inn many times. It's location and convenience make this a nice local place to go. But I ask myself why it gets such high ratings when in fact the food is average? And pricey? We again gave this place a shot during restaurant week with many unconventional and standard items offerred and advertised for a set price for 3 courses (21.99). However, many of the choices had surprise additional up charges associated. Crab cakes were additional, filet was $6 more, and if you wanted crab bisque, add $3.We were astounded that these were even included as part of the special menu! So Yardley Inn, next time we go local, we will choose one of our other fine dining establishments in town....bad advertising!Special Features:
- Sunday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2014Good food and service but it took a while for the good to come out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just love the Yardley Inn!!!AnjaLainaDined on 8/24/2014I had my 50th birthday party at the Yardley Inn back in 1996 and I have been a fan ever since. The service is wonderful and I always feel welcome when I walk in. Greeted by the hostess with a smile and willingness to help. The bartenders are terrific. They may not remember my name, but they surely know what I drink--best martini in town, by the way. Since I am well into my 60s, I never feel uncomfortable and it is the one place I will stop in on my own to have a drink at the bar, or lunch in the dining room. Thank you staff and chef.Special Features:
- Tasty brunchdinearoundDined on 8/24/2014We always enjoy this local favorite for a consistently good meal. Enjoyed their brunch offerings for Yardley Restaurant Week. Husband had pastrami boxty....a first for us and it was quite tasty. I had brioche French toast with ricotta cheese and it was heavenly. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent BrunchPamMKDined on 8/24/2014We've been to the Yardley Inn many times. This day was a gorgeous August day so we asked to be seated with a view of the river. Our server was very prompt, knowledgable and nice. We were with some relatives from out of town. They remarked frequently that the food was excellent. We were there for Restaurant Week Sunday Brunch. So the price was great too! I recommend this place 100%!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ataturkDined on 8/22/2014Lively and friendly. Recognized our anniversary with champagne and a special menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always memorableericVIPDined on 8/22/2014Been going to Yardley Inn, several years, never let downSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yardley Inn is Best of Bucks CountyEzraDined on 8/20/2014The Yardley Inn is a quality and friendly restaurant. Recommended for a family or business dinner or lunch.Special Features:
- Great food but too noisy to talkscotchontherocksVIPDined on 8/20/2014We went for restaurant week, but found they normally offer the prix fixe options several nights a week. It was a great deal. The four of us had hanger steak, salmon, trout, and beef burguignon - all delicious. beautiful setting by the river. Our main complaint was that it got too loud to hear our conversation.Special Features:
- Lunch salmon at Yardley InnLuncheonLadiesDined on 8/20/2014We had previously ordered this entrée but this time it had TOO much black pepper or spice which gave it a bit of a kick.Special Features:
- Restaurant weekDisappointingDined on 8/19/2014We have tried the YI before, it seemed hit or miss. Tried restaurant wk.. Portions..not so good, gas grill taste on steak, chewy, flavorless octopus, soggy over cooked fries, watered downed blue cheese dressing, aioli, watermelon gazpacho tasted like it was made two days ago. Not a great experience. What staff was fantastic!Special Features:
- Restaraunt Week...SamuelSVIPDined on 8/18/2014We were not ready for the crowd, but our reservation was honored immediately. Our server Robert was great... his wine recommendations and assistance with my specific food desires were spot on! If you go, ask for Robert and you will not be disappointed. Chef Ebben is phenomenal as well, let us not forget him, the wizard behind the curtain!!!Special Features:
- restaurant week YardleyNantucketVisitorVIPDined on 8/18/2014Granted it was restaurant week in Yardley but we had a terrible meal. 2 of us were seated at 7 PM and did not leave until 8:45, service was slow and all the food was overdone. My skate was burnt and the breading on the 2nd one was so salty it was inedible (also underdone) and my husband's filet was barely pink, was supposed to be medium rare, with a $7 up charge! We usually love to dine there but we won't be returning soon, there was obviously no quality control. Very disappointing...............
- Wonderful, WonderfulFloraNJDined on 8/16/2014Never disappointing and always a surprise. The food was excellent - delicious and beautifully presented. Meals prepared to delight the palate. Never overpowering with one spice or butter. The martinis over the top. Our server(s) were attentive but not intrusive. I am in love with the Yardley Inn.Special Features:
- Nice afternoon, gluten free optionsGlutenFreeQuestDined on 8/16/2014Nice, old inn feeling, cozy, but contemporary, also plenty of sunlight coming in. Dining room window tables look out to the Delaware River. Pleasant servers, nice food choices, reasonable prices. The menu was marked with asteriks for gluten free dishes, indluding a couple appetizers, several salads, and several main dishes. Very wonderful to have those options! Wish there had been a gluten free dessert option as well. Ordered the mango sorbet to share with non-gf pal (even thought it wasn't asteriked), forgot to ask if it was gf (just assumed it was since most sorbet's safe) but looked it up on my phone after asking the server what brand it was. It was Bassett's, on Bassett's website they list what's gf... the mango sorbet is not gf.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good place for a dateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014My wife and I enjoyed the Yardley Inn and Restaurant very much. The food was very good and the service was good as well. It was a little loud and we were not asked if we wanted to sit indoor or outdoor. I would have liked to sit outside. The noise inside was a little loud for our liking as well. The overall experience was very good. I would certainly go back and recommend it to other people.Special Features:
- Yardley Inn, Yardley, PAFoodieexpertDined on 8/14/2014Great lunch on the patio with old friends. Never rushed and the service picked up quickly that we were going to enjoy each other's company and spend lots of time catching up. Patio was nice but could have had an umbrella on our side. Even though on roadside traffic was not annoying. I have been here numerous times over the years and it is always a pleasant staff and food is above expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service60dooverDined on 8/9/2014Our server Courtney was so sweet and attentive. The food the music Saturday it was all perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it hereValerieVIPDined on 8/9/2014The best bisque around! Great for sitting outside, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food with a great view!beccijillDined on 8/5/2014My Mom stumbled upon the Yardley Inn on a google search and I am so happy she did. The food was elegant but simple, and very delicious. The Tuesday night 3-course dinner deal was a great option. I had the soup du jour (a cold vegetable soup- very tasty), salmon with broccoli rabe and raspberry sorbet for desert! My Mom had a salad and the lemon chicken which was very good. A great find and we can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- YI Dining_Food quality changedLvilleDinerDined on 7/31/2014My review is focused on the food and beverage during a Thursday eve. Recent years have shown terrific upgrades to YI's dining experience; lunch is outstanding and consistent. This dinner was disappointing. Cocktails were rushed and I had to ask service to slow it down. The fish dishes, specifically their signature salmon: Dry Dry Dry; not the customary succulent quality. Lentils were sparse and broccoli rape sloppy. Gee-. My companion's trout was tasteless and smothered in some ?? sauce with ?? vegetables. I don't believe in shooting the messenger, but she is experienced and I expect accurate plating for $140.00 bill. Under the heat lamps too long? Busy night no excuse. Please return to quality enjoyed previouslySpecial Features:
- A very nice dining experience.CMT2Dined on 7/31/201438th Wedding Anniversary dinner for my wife and I at a secluded table (which was requested in advance). Excellent service, accomodating wait staff, and good food. Would return again.Special Features:
- Awesome, yet again!Yardleysince99Dined on 7/28/2014Stopped in for lunch. Ordered a filet mignon cheese steak that was delicious and quite notable. Truthfully, they could have used a lesser cut and it would still be great. They made a nice cheesesteak. We also got salads that were delicious as well. Only problem...no room for dessert. We have been there many times before and we plan to return. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Nice view, average foodgjet72Dined on 7/27/2014Three of us had lunch this past Sunday. Our table afforded us a great view of the river. We split an order of beef spring rolls and a Caesar Salad. The spring rolls were very good. The salad was nothing special. I could not detect any anchovies in the dressing. Entrees were a grilled Reuben, crab cake with mashed potatoes and fish and chips. My wife couldn't find any sauerkraut on her sandwich. My mother in law's crab cake had more filling than crab. My fish and chips consisted of three nice pieces of pollock sitting on top of greasy, house cut fries. No bread and butter at the beginning of our meal. Service was slow considering that the restaurant was less than half full.Special Features:
- Food not up to service and ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014Pancakes at brunch were fine with good bacon, but the quiche was old, and it was accompanied by fruit that had been prepared at least two days earlier and a wilted salad that tasted a bit "off." We don't plan to go back.
- Such a disappointmentHLTB214VIPDined on 7/26/2014We eat at the Inn very regularly and usually have a great time. Despite the restaurant being slow, we were sat almost on top of the band. Service was so slow that we went without drinks until the appetizers arrived, when we needed refills no one was to be found. Our dinner arrived and my steak was cold to the touch, we didn't see our server until after my husband finished his meal (20 minutes or so). When I shared my steak was inedible, the response I received was do you want me to reheat it or take it home for tomorrow. The server further overheard my husband and I discussing his birthday and decided to put a candle in my desert for him. This led to a very uncomfortable moment for us since my husband does not celebrate his birthday.
- Wonderful night!ChristineDined on 7/26/2014Went here for a double date, and it was wonderful. The scallops were the best I have ever had, and everyone else really enjoyed their meals as well. The server was excellent, and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alwayslookin4spotDined on 7/25/2014an absolute gem overlooking Del rvr from PA side. very charming, with a small outdoor patio but a whole row of window seating with great views. take a walk across the street after dinner for a close-up view of the Del.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent but not spectacularOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/25/2014Liked it allot but was not overwhelmed. However, spectacular happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Local + FindOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/24/2014The locals are all here, but the food here is much better than a neighborhood restaurant. This is good as most Center City restaurants.Special Features:
- Excellent!BizDinerDined on 7/22/2014Great Place for Business Lunches & Dinners. I had dinner with a business party of four and it was delightful.Special Features: