Yardley Inn Restaurant and Bar
East Afton Ave & Delaware Ave
Route 332 and 32
Yardley, PA 19067Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Yardley Inn Restaurant and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yardleyinn.com/
- Phone: 2154933800x
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri Lunch - 11:30 - 3:00
Sun - Brunch 11:00 - 3:00
Sun -Thurs Dinner - 4:30 - 10:00
Fri/Sat Dinner - 4:30 - 10:30
Fri/Sat Tavern Menu until Midnite
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American
- Executive Chef: Eben Copple
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact General Manager, Michelle Mohollen.
- Private Party Facilities: The Yardley Inn Restaurant & Bar is known for its contemporary American cuisine prepared and served by a staff with a passion for superior service. Let us make your special event worry free & memorable
- Private Party Contact: Michele Gibson 2154933800x
- Entertainment: We offer Entertainment on Saturday Nites Starting at 7:00
A word from Yardley Inn Restaurant and Bar
The Yardley Inn Restaurant, Bar & Farm, named "Best Restaurant in Bucks" for 2012 and 2013, is known for its contemporary American cuisine prepared and served by a staff with a passion for superior service. The diverse menu is sure to satisfy any appetite, mood, or craving. The dining room offers a warm ambiance and fabulous waterfront views while the patio provides comfortable outdoor seating surrounded by nature. The Inn continues its commitment to serve the highest quality products, from local dairy, chicken, and pork to produce from its own Riverside Kitchen Garden and farm plot on River Road. The vibrant bar scene delivers a smooth social setting, live entertainment on Saturday nights, and Five for $5 at 5:00 daily drink and appetizer specials.Continued
Nestled along the Delaware River in bucolic Bucks County, the Yardley Inn is a great place to enjoy waterside dining near Philadelphia.
Nestled along the Delaware River in bucolic Bucks County, the Yardley Inn is a great place to enjoy waterside dining near Philadelphia.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Yardley Inn Restaurant and Bar - Best Restaurants in Yardley ›
Yardley Inn Restaurant and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
144 reviews since April 2 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (99)neighborhood gem (65)special occasion (64)great for lunch (52)fit for foodies (49)romantic (45)vibrant bar scene (40)great for brunch (32)good for groups (29)notable wine list (18)great for outdoor dining (15)hot spot (9)late-night find (9)kid-friendly (9)Show More
- Nice view, average foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/27/2014Three of us had lunch this past Sunday. Our table afforded us a great view of the river. We split an order of beef spring rolls and a Caesar Salad. The spring rolls were very good. The salad was nothing special. I could not detect any anchovies in the dressing. Entrees were a grilled Reuben, crab cake with mashed potatoes and fish and chips. My wife couldn't find any sauerkraut on her sandwich. My mother in law's crab cake had more filling than crab. My fish and chips consisted of three nice pieces of pollock sitting on top of greasy, house cut fries. No bread and butter at the beginning of our meal. Service was slow considering that the restaurant was less than half full.Special Features:
- Food not up to service and ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014Pancakes at brunch were fine with good bacon, but the quiche was old, and it was accompanied by fruit that had been prepared at least two days earlier and a wilted salad that tasted a bit "off." We don't plan to go back.
- Such a disappointmentHLTB214VIPDined on 7/26/2014We eat at the Inn very regularly and usually have a great time. Despite the restaurant being slow, we were sat almost on top of the band. Service was so slow that we went without drinks until the appetizers arrived, when we needed refills no one was to be found. Our dinner arrived and my steak was cold to the touch, we didn't see our server until after my husband finished his meal (20 minutes or so). When I shared my steak was inedible, the response I received was do you want me to reheat it or take it home for tomorrow. The server further overheard my husband and I discussing his birthday and decided to put a candle in my desert for him. This led to a very uncomfortable moment for us since my husband does not celebrate his birthday.
- alwayslookin4spotDined on 7/25/2014an absolute gem overlooking Del rvr from PA side. very charming, with a small outdoor patio but a whole row of window seating with great views. take a walk across the street after dinner for a close-up view of the Del.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent but not spectacularOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/25/2014Liked it allot but was not overwhelmed. However, spectacular happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Local + FindOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/24/2014The locals are all here, but the food here is much better than a neighborhood restaurant. This is good as most Center City restaurants.Special Features:
- Excellent!BizDinerDined on 7/22/2014Great Place for Business Lunches & Dinners. I had dinner with a business party of four and it was delightful.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the mealBuddyDined on 7/14/2014My wife and I went to the Inn for the first time to celebrate her birthday. We enjoyed a Bastille Day special dinner that was quite good, along with a bottle of temperanillo that was half price. The meal was quite good. I did not like my initial choice for first course, but our excellent server quickly took it back and replaced it with a much better choice. Overall, we enjoyed a very good meal, good wine and first-rate service. RECOMMENDED.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014We have been coming to the Yardley Inn for several years on special occasions and the food has always been excellent. We visited for our anniversary (7/14/14) and we were quite disappointed in the food. I ordered the grilled salmon with black lentils and broccoli rabe. The salmon was overdone and the broccoli rabe was so overcooked and limp. I will say the lentils were good. My husband had a filet which was good, but the creamed spinach and scalloped potatoes were dried out -- like they had been under a heat lamp for too long. Also, the noise level is quite annoying if you are sitting anywhere near the bar.Special Features:
- Missed a BeatGreenVIPDined on 7/14/2014The Yardley Inn is generally has good food, service, and atmosphere. However, their special Bastille Day dinner was a bust. The escargot is one of my favs but it looked thrown together and had minimal flavors that didn't work well together. The baked cherry dessert had the pits left in the five or so cherries. No warning from the server. Surprise! The main courses were good.Special Features:
- terrible experiencethedee22Dined on 7/13/2014The food had been sitting and was soggy and spongy...the waitress was MIA and didn't give a damn...a waiter was vacuming during our meal..need I say more???
- Good brunch, disappointing dinnerJanetSDined on 7/12/2014Having enjoyed brunch, we had dinner at the YI with friends. My meal was okay, and the bread pudding dessert was excellent. However, my husband's meal was a disappointment. He ordered one of the specials, pork tenderloin, which was overcooked, dry and tough.Special Features:
- Birthday lunch on the DelawarepartytimeDined on 7/11/2014We have lunched at Yardley Inn many times and it is always delicious. The lemon chicken and the chocolate mousse is wonderful. The wait staff is very attentive without being intrusive. The river view is very appealing. We have never had dinner there but I am certain it is as good as lunch. We will definitely be returning for another wonderful meal.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable!TootsieDined on 7/10/2014Everything was nice, food very good, nicely priced for a lunch. The service was good and leisurely, so we weren't rushed. All in all, it was a positive experience.Special Features:
- Good Food--Poor ServiceUnhappyDined on 7/6/2014The food has always been good at Yardley. Our visit for brunch this past Sunday was less than pleasant. Service was slow. We had to continually request our waiter. The chef at the omelet bar was unpleasant. It was very noisy.Special Features:
- GoodyLouGoodyLouDined on 7/6/2014Enjoyed Sunday Brunch with friends. Omelet station service and selection were good. One friend really liked the eggs benedict.Special Features:
- Great food and not to priceyTom08Dined on 7/1/2014Was very impressed with the food,first time eating at the yardley inn, will come back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant place to dineEyeBVIPDined on 6/28/2014If you have reason to be in the Yardley vicinity, this restaurant is pleasant, the food fairly good and reasonably priced, and service generally attentive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary LunchGoodyLouDined on 6/28/2014Enjoyed 55th anniversary lunch, with great food and excellent service. Complimentary champagne was a pleasant surprise. Would definitely return without waiting for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUT2muchVIPDined on 6/25/2014Husband and I have been here many times. Never dissappoints,no matter how busy they are.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice!!!RandFDineDined on 6/24/2014We were here a few years ago and it was very good then and we thought it was almost as good this time. Our waitress, Courtney, was wonderful! She gave us suggestions on the food and our cocktails! (the young lady clearing the table in between courses was also very friendly) The service was great, no rushing! We were seated where we saw a garden with water flowing through a pump and the Delaware River...very picturesque. We highly recommend dining there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our 3rd visit and probably lastsorrywewentthereDined on 6/22/2014Very disappointed. Crab bisque 5. Banana cream cake -1, the worse piece of cardboard ever. Crab cakes 3. Scallops 4, Lamb chops 3, don't ask for mint jelly (lamb chop staple) they don't have it. Pasta with shrimp 3, Apps. 4. Our 3rd visit there were 6 of us it will be our last, each person was disappointed with some part of the meal except for the crab bisque. I raved about this place to the people we took and apologized afterwards.Special Features:
- ChesterCoJRDined on 6/22/2014Great food at fare price. Good selection of food choices, along with a nice wine list.Special Features:
- Sealion65Dined on 6/21/2014The level of both food and service at The Yardley Inn is always top-notch,the waitstaff are very friendly and always allow you to "relax",with no pressure.I have taken many friends/dates there and it's always a hit. Very classy...,without being stuffy. The menu always features local seasonal veggies,meats and poultry. My compliments to the Head Chef and staff for always making any night,feel special :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special placeStillinloveDined on 6/16/2014We went for an anniversary dinner and were very happy with the experience. In the bar we tried the 3 tiers of taste and found the appetizers to be very good. Our server was very efficient and took care of us. In the restaurant we had our main course and enjoyed it very much along with the view of the Delaware River. We would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress, Daria set scene!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/10/2014I had not been there in 2-3 years. Made reservation for 4 but one didn't show. Hostess was wonderful. She said"no problem". We can even seat u You earlier if u want , and she did! So sweet. Female bartender, sorry can't remember her name was wonderful. Suggested a martini and it was perfect!! Then my twin brother came & she made another martini but totally different and THAT was great too. Then we were blessed with,...Daria !! She's half Italian & half Irish like all of us. She was a delight! Knew her craft, menu & poise. You have gem in her. She even displayed our bill creatively. She made the night so enjoyable. From the front door they dinner and drinks it was wonderful. Thanks Yardley Inn. I won't wait 2-3 yrs to return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarinatedNightoutfor2Dined on 6/9/2014Ordered Marinated Sirloin Steak and my wife ordered short ribs.....(found out later that both of us were eating the wrong meal.....her steak was more like London Broil and the short ribs lacked "ribs"? The meal was satisfactory in taste and we did mention to our server who did a great job of diplomatically apologizing for the mix up and the rather long wait for our entree. We will plan to go back since the service was very good with the exception of the wait time for serving our entree. It was our 41st Wedding Anniversary and though the meal mix up was made we think the service overall was about as good as we have experienced anywhere. (Next time I will order an item I am very familiar with e.g Filet migon.Special Features:
- VinceVIPDined on 6/8/2014Always a favorite! However just a bit noisy. Large table near us kind of disrupting but it worked out. Should be told next time to keep it down. in consideration of other patrons.Special Features:
- 1SaddomerDined on 5/31/2014Three appetizers ordered were bland and not worth the money.....Lemon Chicken was dry because it was overcooked...portions were very small....menu selection was difficult as everything was condensed and was not descriptive.
- DisappointedPepperShrimpDined on 5/30/2014We had eaten here before and had great service and food. This time around, the food was average and overpriced and the server was not pleasant at all. The bus girl was great. The crab nachos had very little crab and my wife's grilled chicken salad was dry and lacked flavor. My seared scallops were tasty but only four small scallops came with a price tag of $28. We went expecting what we had experienced last visit but came out very disappointed with the overpriced food and unpleasant waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cumulative RatingJAllenDined on 5/26/2014We are regular customers at Yardley Inn. We frequently order the Dine Early specials since they are an excellent value for quite adequate portions. We have also attended events and a meeting there. In all cases, the food and service are most professional. The staff are courteous and attentive.Special Features:
- Even more impressiveCCLesChatsDined on 5/25/2014This was our 4th or 5th visit in two years. We had a superb experience. I inquired about having oysters prepared as an entree. The executive chef came to the table to explain that the oysters were small and more appropriate to eat raw. I selected another entree and requested that it be prepared with no salt. The chef took my order and then brought both our entrees to the table. The server was wonderful, too. Definitely our top local restaurant!Special Features:
- Excellent time in the barOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/22/2014Great drinks and food. Top notch service. One of our favorite spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PatronOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/20/2014My girlfriend and I took a day off from work and wanted a nice scenic place to have lunch. We were not disappointed. Yardley a Inn was perfect for two 60+ women looking for good food and relaxation.Special Features:
- MmmmmmmmDined on 5/16/2014Noise level was very high. We could not speak without yelling; same goes for other patrons. Will go back, but not on Friday or Saturday nights...Special Features:
- consistently goodSteakloverDined on 5/10/2014This friendly, neighborhood restaurant keeps me coming back 3-4 times a month and always satisfies myself and guests with a broad menu, charming service, and a dynamic atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night!MonaDined on 5/10/2014Dinner is delicious, service is great. And view is beautiful. Wonderful entrees, each one is noticed with its fresh herbs & flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A specila placeAlvinVIPDined on 5/9/2014I have been going to Yardley Inn for over 40 years. I especially went of Friday nights when Barbara Trent played the piano. She was a gem. My daughter got married there and it is a treat to eat there. I have moved from Bucks County to Chester Counter, and even though it is along distance to drive there, it is worth it.Special Features:
- Scenic View of Delaware RiverLocalNeighborVIPDined on 5/7/2014A great Bucks County find! Friendly and vibrant Happy Hour and an excellent menu. Service was very informative and friendly. We plan to return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yardley Inn excellentJAllenDined on 5/5/2014We have been customers of Yardley Inn for several years. The food is interesting and varied with lots of seasonal specials. The service is always professional and friendly. We especially enjoy the prix fixe' dinners.Special Features: