5425 Landmark Place D109
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yannisatthelandmark.com/
- Phone: 3036920404
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - Close; Sunday: 5:00pm- 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Greek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For your catering needs, contact Yanni directly. Each event is personally tailored by Yanni.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining area features a 52" Sharp HD television for Power Point presentations, or your own personal videos and photos. Seats approximately 30-35 people.
- Private Party Contact: Yanni or Amy 3036920404
A word from Yanni's
Yanni's is proud to serve authentic, homemade Greek cuisine originating from the Peloponnese region of Greece in a casual, family friendly atmosphere. The house specialty is Colorado grown Lamb. We spit-roast legs of lamb over charcoal every Sunday afternoon for dinner, and our lamb chops are world class. You will also find a variety of seafood, including Mediterranean Sea Bass, Mediterranean Cod, Red Snapper (in season), Kalamari, Octopus, and Shrimp dishes. For those who appreciate a fine glass of wine, you will find a wonderful selection of Greek wines, and several domestic and international wines as well.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Yanni's - Best Restaurants in Centennial ›
Yanni's reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)good for groups (4)special occasion (4)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (3)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Classy GreekJanetCVIPDined on 10/1/2014I loved this place from the git-go! The service was near perfect and the food was so much more than I expected. Their dolmades may be the best I've ever had! So tender and full...I've dreamed of them since the first taste! I will defintely go back and bring more friends.Special Features:
- Come hungryWadePerryVIPDined on 9/30/2014The portions are large. Great place for groups. Do not come if you are in hurry. Do come if you want quality time with your guests.
- always a good choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014I celebrated my birthday at Yanni's this year with 7 of my women friends. The restaurant gave us a table in a small dining room that was a little more private and quiet and our servers Yanni and Mike were so helpful and attentive. The food was delicious and my friends all enjoyed what they ordered. The added touch of the owner Yanni walking around offering everyone ouzo is always hilarious. They took into consideration that it was my birthday and really worked hard to make it special.Special Features:
- Love the GreekVVWDAWVIPDined on 8/11/2014This was our second time here, and we were just as pleased as we were the first time. Two of us had chicken souvlaki and another had lamb souvlaki. We all enjoy the entrees along with the sides of rice and vegetables (green beans with onions and seasonings). And another had the macaronada. I've never seen such a huge helping of pasta - way too much for one person. The first time we came, we also had an appetizer, but we didn't this time because it is too much food. But I could make a meal just on their appetizers. And of course there was complimentary shots of Ouzo. We sat outside which originally we weren't planning to do because of the highway noise. But it was OK because our talking overrode it.
- SaganakiOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2014I came here to specifically try the saganaki, which was disappointing. They brought the cheese out without the fire. This was my first time eating this so am not sure how it was suppose to taste, but it was soggy and not very tasty. The service was good though, the waiter comes appropriately to ask if we need anything or if food is good. Me and my friends tried the sampler, which was also disappointing. But maybe this is what authentic Greek food is.
- Enjoyed the eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/21/2014My sister and husband were in from Ohio and we met them at Yanni's for dinner. There were 9 of us and everyone enjoyed the evening and the food. Nice atmosphere and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Somewhat inconsistentGreenwoodVillagefoodieDined on 6/27/2014I've been to Yanni's a few other times, and it was great! However, this is the first time I've been there and haven't been impressed with the food. It seemed really salty...or maybe really lemony. I couldn't figure it out, but the food just didn't taste as good as it normally does. I'll go back, but I need an outstanding meal to be convinced of Yanni's great reputation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slipping?DanielsVIPDined on 6/23/2014Used to be one of my favorites but last meal was sad. Food was mediocre at best, service was ok but not stellar.
- The following 96 reviews are from the Yanni's reviews archive.
- Glad To Find Good GreekVVWDAWVIPDined on 6/21/2014We've tried a couple other Greek restaurants in the metro area, but we haven't gone back. We'll definitely go back to Yanni's. The food was very good and the portions were generous. My husband had the Lamb Souvlaki; he said the lamb was tender and moist. And it's Colorado lamb which it is nice to support the area. I had the Gyros; they let me substitute a Greek salad instead of fries. It was also very good, but the meat was served on top of the pita which made the pita rather soggy. We've gone to this shopping area a couple times for other restaurants and never realized that there is underground parking. So if you don't find a spot at ground-level, the entry to the garage is just a little north of Yanni's on the east.
- Blown away!!mgraves45Dined on 6/12/2014Everyone at Yanni's made us feel like we were a part of the family. From being greater at the door to the wait staff. Being new to Denver this really made us feel welcome. To top it off the food was unbelievable. My wife and I will make this one of our regular stops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindJoeLizVIPDined on 6/7/2014This was our first time at Yanni's, but certainly not our last time. If you like Greek food, this is the place. We were met and greeted by the owner, Yanni, who make us feel very welcome. He came by several times to insure that everything was to our liking. We both had the lamb shanks that were enormous and had left-overs for the next day. Their house soup is to die for and the deserts were great. Very nice service from a young man who was only 20, but quite helpful in menu selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We returned!GregDined on 6/7/2014We used to be regulars when they were on Monaco. This newer place is much roomier but the same warm vibe and excellent food. Brought back great memories and we will definitely be returning. Great job!Special Features:
- Pleasant surprise !!MisterOVIPDined on 5/31/2014My wife and I had a very enjoyable dinner with another couple last Saturday evening on our first visit to Yanni's . We had heard great things about the food and were not disappointed . Greeted by a friendly gentlemen upon arrival (who we later learned was Yanni) and shown to our table, we received excellent service the entire evening. (Especially from Michelle.) Moved to the patio for dessert and coffee to close out a very enjoyable evening. If you like good food and a fun atmosphere, do not miss it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Greek Food!LiveLuvFood28Dined on 5/27/2014Yanni's is the best Greek food in the Denver area! The service is phenomenal and the owner Yanni is there to make sure guests are happy and to give great suggestions. What is great is the menu is set up so you can do family style sharing or have separate plates. The gyro meat, spanakopita, and dolmades are some of our favorites. We love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Greek foodKritter2Dined on 5/16/2014This was our first experience at Yanni's. We were greeted warmly and seated quickly. Inga was our waitress and she was friendly and helpful in suggesting a Greek wine for our enjoyment. The menu offers a very nice selection to fit everyone's tastes. Our food was served hot and in a reasonable time frame. And it was delicious! The restaurant is smaller in size and the main dining area is set up to take advantage of the most patrons. It would serve well for small groups of 6-8 but romantic it is not. Because of the smaller size, the noise level is moderate. The owner visited our table during our meal to say hello and provided us with a complimentary shot of Ouzo. OPA! We will visit again.Special Features:
- First visit was a hitww13Dined on 5/9/2014From our warm greeting, to the attentive and enthusiastic server, we wanted for nothing. Our food started out great with a basket of warm bread. The spanakopita appetizer was great. I had Pastitsio, which was wonderful. My husband had the Lamb Souvlaki. He seemed very pleased. I had enough leftovers to make a wonderful lunch the next day! We had baklava for dessert. I am used to it being layered between the phyllo sheets, and this was more topped with phyllo. All in all, dinner was delightful. Our waiter was a very helpful young man who seemed to know the menu very well, and when unsure of the wine, quickly brought a taste to help my husband make his decision. We will definitely go back!Special Features:
- A solid findOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/3/2014Happy to find Yannis. Owner greeted us at the door, so friendly and inviting. Server was efficient and warm. Good Greek food. We will go back.Special Features:
- A favorite for yearsNikkiDined on 4/18/2014I've been going to Yanni's since they were on Evans and Monaco. The food quality has always been excellent! The Landmark location is a much nicer place with a great atmosphere. The awesome thing is that the service and food are still consistantly great. Yanni's is a must for anyone who likes Greek food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun service...great foodCeepVIPDined on 4/18/2014The service is great. Owner hands you a shot of ouzo to start. Mediterranean Cod is delicious as is the calamari . Lamb chops are also outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceDeabDined on 4/17/2014My daughter and I dined here and the experience and food was exceptional. The staff goes out of their way to make it a very nice experience. I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Greek specialtiesOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/5/2014We frequently get the sampler plate and are always happy with it. The food is very flavorful and authentic. I enjoyed a nice, crisp Greek white wine from their by the glass list. It was perfect with their delicious food. Our server was very attentive, but she was not overbearing. Perfect.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Greek FoodCognacDined on 3/19/2014The food was fantastic. We had nine people in our party and everyone left very satisfied. I had the lamb shank where the lamb just fell off the bone. The salads were great, especially the full meal salads. We ordered plenty of appetizers. The cheese was very fresh, the spanikopita was delicious but the calamari was fried in a little too much batter, although the grilled calamari appetizer was very good. Moreover, the service was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greek ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/5/2014We had a wonderful lunch, with each person enjoying what she ordered. The gyros looked like the meat had been precut, but all else was perfect. The Greek salads were excellent with lots of goodies in them. Overall, a very pleasant dining experience.Special Features:
- Very welcomed at Yanni'sSweetpeaVIPDined on 3/3/2014We were treated like queens! We went to celebrate a birthday and Yanni made it extra special for us.Special Features:
- DisappointedOupaDined on 3/1/2014Disappointed with the food. Some of it tasted frozen. Service was excellent and I will go back.
- Authentic Greek FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014Great food and service. We had a large group. Private room ready for us when we arrived - ahead of schedule. Excellent wait staff. Good food. Appetizer platter was fabulous with the spanikopita and stuffed grape leaves the top items. Portions were large and there was plenty to take home. Dessert was wonderful and wine choices were excellent. We will return, both for a quiet evening for two and with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, but a little too closeSteveTVIPDined on 2/15/2014Our dinner as very good and the service was okay based on a completely full restaurant. The only downside was the tables were way to close together. Our table was less than 6 inches from the next table. It was a little uncomfortable to have a conversation. Other than that, we would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will be back.tbnguruDined on 2/14/2014I was here the other night for dinner and the whole experience was great! I did make a reservation first and when we showed up we were seated right away. The place was packed and everyone seemed really happy!. We ordered a couple of drinks and the appetizer sampler for two. It was delicious and our drinks were perfect. I ordered their famous lamb and was blown away! It was the best lamb I have ever had! I will be back very soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre foodkwowDined on 2/14/2014Was disappointed with the food, it was very bland. The service was slow because the waitress was doing a togo order.I felt the manager could of taken our order. Owner was very friendly though. I wouldn't recommend this place, you can get better tasting Greek food, don't waste your time.Special Features:
- Always welcomingAnniemVIPDined on 2/13/2014You always feel like part of a big Greek family when you come to Yanni's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant!StacyDined on 2/8/2014The food is wonderful and so is the atmosphere! The staff is always so friendly, and you just feel at home here. They also have gluten free options and have them noted on the menu so I don't have to play 20 questions with the wait staff! I love this place!Special Features:
- Monaco no longerhalstedstreetoriginalDined on 2/8/2014good to see they moved. Loved the outdoor grill at the old place but the new place is nicer. Same great staff. Can't wait to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is delicious!DirtwithaVDined on 2/7/2014From the moment you walk in, the experience is awesome. The staff is friendly and prompt to greet you. The atmosphere is bustling and the food is fantastic! I definitely will be back and Yanni's is on my recommend list!! Well done!VirtSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great night outkkruDined on 1/24/2014My husband and I ate there for dinner before going to a movie next door. We both had delicious meals, I had the mousaka and he had the lamb souvlaki. We can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Tasty Greek!OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 1/12/2014We were staying in the tech center so we decided to try Yanni's. We had dined many years ago at the old location. Nice to have a really greek menu with a hugh variety of traditional items on the menu. Everything was tasty and service was fine. It was late on a Sunday so it was pretty calm in the restaurant. The ouzo is always a nice touch. A place to come for a greek meal.
- Great FoodKarenDined on 1/11/2014It was just so yummy! Great portions for the price. Great appetizers as well. Service is great too.Special Features:
- The staff was very inviting.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/28/2013The staff was very inviting. It was a little hard to hear each other but we had wonderful food and a wonderful time.Special Features:
- Excellent mealOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/22/2013One of the best meals we've had in Denver. Great variety to the menu, our nine year old isn't big on Greek food but Yanni's had a great piece of salmon for her. My wife and I both had Greek and it was incredible. The lamb chop was especially notable. Fall off the bone tender and perfectly seasoned! You can't go wrong here and we will be back soon.Special Features:
- From the start, service seemedericslaneDined on 12/21/2013From the start, service seemed a bit inattentive. No host stand and it took several minutes for anyone to acknowledge our presence. Our server was okay, but did make a few mistakes with our order - other guest ordered Malbec and received Port? Food sequence was a little off also. Breadsticks cold and served with Land O' Lake's butter pats right out of fridge. Food was adequate, but gyro presentation a little odd. Entrée items placed over pita and this made it difficult for guests to eat. My souvlaki was fairly good. If we did not have a $100 gift certificate, I would have been more upset over our experience. We probably will not return.
- Many gluten free options,BookclubDined on 12/2/2013Many gluten free options, Greek wines, and interesting appetizers including mussels. Unique menu for a special night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.