168 7th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11215Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.yamatocuisinenyc.com/
- Phone: 7188400099
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Japanese, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Yamato Restaurant
Stroll down the busy streets of Park Slope and let the new creation of Yamato invigorate you with its exotic decor. Come discover the most distinctive and modern Asian cuisine, featuring an extensive selection of sushi and innovative Dim Sum, made fresh daily with an unique and stylish presentation!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Yamato Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)romantic (1)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great but....paoloVIPDined on 8/17/2014we have been here at least 10 times over the years. as usual food was great and as was the service. I made reservations using open table and when we got there they told me they did not have the reservation because the owner / manager was not in to retrieve the reservation from the server. Only he has access to this function They had space but this could have been a disaster.Special Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the Yamato Restaurant reviews archive.
- Always amazingTalulahDined on 3/20/2014We've been to Yamato 4 times already and it's always amazing. The Chef's prefix menu is only $35 and for it is always delicious food, 3 courses, either sushi or Japanese cuisine. The service is always super friendly and attentive. Definitely recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IntimateMMoyaDined on 9/20/2013Lovely for intimate meals with friends or couples. Food was delicious and fresh! Definitely a great neighborhood find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful brunch spotBBQ4BkfastVIPDined on 7/20/2013Little sliver of a sushi bar nestled in between larger Slope eateries. DEFINITELY a gem in this neighborhood. Rolls were outstanding. Lunch boxes were a nice change of pace, compared to your usual bento box fare. I plan on coming here regularly. BTW: they also have a small, but superb, dim sum selection during the weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.