Yakitori Sake House
271 SE Mizner Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33432Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
Yakitori Sake House
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.yakitorisakehouse.com/
- Phone: 5615440087
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Monday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Ben Jiang
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: We are available to cater to private events and dining parties. Please call for information on our exclusive sushi boats and sake lists.
A word from Yakitori Sake House
Vibrant music, a lively crowd, and the flames of the yakitori grill tantalizing you as the char-grilled aromas of meats and veggies remind you just how much you LOVE food! Experience all this and more as Boca Raton’s very first "Izakaya", Japanese lounge, has opened its doors and its arms wide, going way beyond your typical sushi joint. We offer only the finest ingredients that come to life as art through the talents of our Master sushi chefs and Yakitori Grillmaster. The outcome is simply phenomenal food. All great food deserves to be paired with great wine and sake for the perfect balance. With that said, we are proud to offer not only a full sushi and yakitori bar, but also a comprehensive list of outstanding wines and sakes by the glass or by the bottle. After all, what else did you think the "Sake House" in our name stood for? So, bring your friends and family, or make new ones here and let the sake bombing begin!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Yakitori Sake House reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (18)great for outdoor dining (14)neighborhood gem (14)special occasion (7)romantic (6)hot spot (5)good for groups (4)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (3)notable wine list (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Really good sushispankyDined on 10/18/2014Reasonaby priced. Large portions for sushi. Very friendly service and nice atmosphere. Would definitely go again. Not pretentiousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodTrinaDined on 10/17/2014Good food. Fresh sushi. Great drinks! Been here twice and had a great experience both times. Good staff- very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best sushiFoodnWineVIPDined on 10/1/2014There is no other place in Boca area where you will find the delicacies served at Yakitori. Delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed!PianoladyDined on 8/31/2014Love, love, love this gem of a restaurant! Anything I have ordered has been prepared beautifully and is SOOO delicious! My husband, who is not fond of Japanese food loves this restaurant as well!! I highly recommend eating here!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- favorite sushi spotfoody2uDined on 8/30/2014great cocktail hour! fine quality sushi, rolls, beautiful menu. ck out no rice selections. deelish!Special Features:
- loving yakitori sake housefoody2uDined on 8/23/20142nd time. Amazing menu , lovely wait staff. Outstanding sushi rolls. Want to try dim sum and Japanese grill items next time. Oh, and a full bar....what can be be bad? A must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelishjillysmsVIPDined on 8/16/2014As always enjoyed the meal. It was delicious! It was just as I anticipated.Special Features:
- food and servicelillyDined on 8/9/2014Great service and food. Mochi to die for.great out door patioSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itDanielleDined on 8/7/2014First time here. Very quiet on a Wednesday night. This is the only sushi restaurant that has stood out to me in boca so far. Will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!laudydiVIPDined on 7/24/2014We read many rave reviews and were happy to learn first hand they were accurate! Everything was excellent; our salmon appetizer; miso pork dumplings, miso soup and salads were very tasty, we had Mongolian beef (excellent), a chicken dish and a specialty roll amongst the 5 of us and everyone was very happy. All in all, highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OVER AN HOUR TO GET FOODBocaBestVIPDined on 7/19/2014The sushi is good and other entrees were very good as well. During the week is fine, but don't go on a Saturday night. We sat down around 7:45pm and were not served our appetizers until after 9pm! I was so beyond hungry by that point that I didn't even want it. Then my entree came out so shortly after that long wait for the appetizers that I couldn't even eat it. I asked about the long wait several times, and was told "You're next" as others continued to be served. The waiter was running around, so I don't know if the restaurant was short staffed, but I hesitate to try again. Our bill ended up being over $70 and I didn't even eat my meal as it ended up coming so late. To the manager's credit, she did send over a sake, but I was hungry!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maybe Good Sushi in BocaTahiaVIPDined on 7/16/2014Extensive menu but the sushi is hit or miss. Sashimi is not great.
- dinnerjillysmsVIPDined on 7/6/2014The food is always wonderful and every meal is a real treat. I love the hot green tea right through to dessert. The mongolian beef was a new pick and it was delicious!Special Features:
- Good food, not great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/27/2014Great menu, lots of options. Even though service was quite slow they were very apologetic and hard working, I believe they were just under staffed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 81 reviews are from the Yakitori Sake House reviews archive.
- Great FindMyShell222Dined on 6/10/2014Perfect for company dinners! Food was wonderful and really economical!Special Features:
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 6/1/2014Delicious Sushi! Best we've had in a while! The shrimp tempura was still warm in the roll. Very fresh! Very nice sushi chef!Special Features:
- Forgetful WaitressLaVa79Dined on 5/18/2014The ambiance of Yakitori was very nice the restaurant is small which is no big deal because it's perfect for a romantic date. The problem I experience is our waitress seem to be very forgetful she never bought out my Lychee Sake I had to remind her to bring it out. Then when I ordered my Sea Bass Ultimate roll it took a while so I kindly asked her "did you put in the Ultimate Sea Bass roll" she then replied "yes yes it takes about 15mins to prepare" which 15mins had already passed! I mean I was only celebrating my boyfriend's Birthday"Special Features:
- foodjillysmsVIPDined on 5/10/2014food is always great! Service good too! Love to go back.Special Features:
- friendlysandyVIPDined on 4/29/2014friendly service and good food. Outdoors is always nice. Weekends tend to be too busy for them.Special Features:
- FIRST VISIT TO YAKITORIOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014Reservation for 7:30 seated immediately. The miso soup was filled with tofu and greens which was delicious. King crab roll was a perfect mix of flavor. The waitress was very pleasant. We ordered tempura shrimp w/veggies but was brought only the shrimp. The waitress offered to take it back but we kept it and they were so good and very crunchy. I expect to be back very soon and hope the food is consistently exceptional. Atmosphere also very relaxing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lsharnVIPDined on 4/26/2014Excellent. Food and atmosphere are terrific. Service is always consistantSpecial Features:
- LbroDined on 4/20/2014Great Sushi. Best in Boca/Delray area. Service good. Great choices including wild salmonSpecial Features:
- Book GroupMaryannPDined on 3/31/2014We had a book group meeting in a quiet area of the restaurant. The staff was very attentive and helpful. The food was very good. Overall, it was a pleasant experience. I would definitely go back there to try other things on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menuRobinCDined on 3/22/2014We were impressed by the menu selection. Varied, creative and extensive. The food was fresh, nicely presented and delicious. Our server could not have been nicer. Prompt and attentive service. Will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All the sushi was excellentCharlie33Dined on 3/15/2014All the sushi was excellent except for the lobster. It was fishy, rubbery and not good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousBocabrit77VIPDined on 3/10/2014Always delicious, great menu and service. Have recommended to lots of friends. Cannot wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious as always!!!!!!lovesushiDined on 3/8/2014We have been going there for years and always have such a pleasant experience. great food, super service, super nice ambiance.... definitely a place to recommend!!!!!Special Features:
- DelightfulDeHypnotistDined on 3/8/2014I took my 91 year old mother to Yakitori. Our waitperson, Yuan took wonderful care of her, even bringing a bowl of warm soup because Mother felt cold. Mother loved her sashimi (she is quite the sushi maven) and I loved it -- which is a high compliment. The sui mai and alligator yakitori (Mother's first experience of alligator) were fine. Great sake list, too. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great sushi. A tad slow atOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/1/2014Great sushi. A tad slow at first. Nice place in the heart of Boca without all the Boca attitude.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!DrDanDined on 3/1/2014We love yakitori! Best sushi in boca. Great owners and staff. They treat u like family. Excellent food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnerBonnieDined on 2/28/2014Loe the food and the restaurant doesn't rush you out after dinner. Its very pleasantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Plain Awesome!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/27/2014First time there, service and food just outstanding!! Yakitori was a great experience, looking forward to next time and highly recommend to anyone who likes good sushi & sake.Special Features:
- Excellent Sake - decent SushiHernDined on 2/27/2014If you like an extensive Sake list, his is the place. The Sushi was good , although small portions, expensive and too much sauce. We won't rush to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- While the sushi menu is extensive,PKDfoodyVIPDined on 2/20/2014While the sushi menu is extensive, interesting and very tasty, the service was awful. I had to ask at least three times for everything from more water to soy sauce. Our waitress was very smiley and friendly and did apologize several times, but there is no excuse for poor service.
- Supreme sushikeipsych44Dined on 2/16/2014Excellent in all categories. Sushi preparation and presentation are outstanding. We have eaten sushi in numerous places in the world and Yakitori ranks among the best.Special Features:
- Fish was great. won't go backMarcDined on 2/15/2014thie fish was great - very fresh and no complaints on the food quality. Service was good. Pricing was reasonable for the quality of the fish. The problem was that inside there was a table of 12-14 that was drinking and VERY LOUD. we sat across the restaurant from them and couldn't hear each other. My wife and i have multiple kids and like to get out once a week to catch up with each other and acttually talk. Didn't happen here. We coudl have sat outside but it was 80 degrees out and they were running the flame heaters out there, so it would have been just as uncomfortable outside. Might go back for lunch, but never again for a Saturday night dinner with my wife.
- ValentinesGreeneyesDined on 2/14/2014Food was excellent I would recommend this place to my friends. Great place for a special occasion or date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was great! The food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2014It was great! The food was awesome and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and Good ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/7/2014The sushi was very good and the wine list was descent. The service was excellent. We didn't have to wait long four our meals and everyone was very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best sushiOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/27/2013My husband and I went to this restaurant with my in laws and 3 sons. It was great to sit outdoors, with the covers and heat in December. The sushi was amazing...the best I have had in a long time. Our sons enjoyed the edamame, rice, and beef skewers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.