Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
8310 E. Belleview
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.yayasdenver.com/
- Phone: 3037411110
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Saturday 11:00am-4:00pm; Brunch: Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Saturday 4:00pm-10:00pm, & Sunday 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Aaron Whitcomb
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please visit www.YaYasDenver.com for more information on our incredible caterings!
- Private Party Facilities: Our Private Dining Room holds 16-18 people comfortably.
- Private Party Contact: Ben Morris 3037411110
- Special Events: We feature some of the state's most creative and delicious wine dinners.
A word from Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
Ya Ya's not only caters to the casual diner, but also includes room for business meetings and special occasions. Our menu changes daily to ensure the freshest seafood, best quality steaks and chops and most exquisite entrees.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
291 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (164)special occasion (142)great for lunch (124)fit for foodies (118)great for brunch (108)neighborhood gem (108)good for groups (98)notable wine list (81)romantic (75)scenic view (49)vibrant bar scene (38)hot spot (32)kid-friendly (25)late-night find (10)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/28/2014food was not good enough I dont't know if because of 5280 week and the fast service diminished the flavor in the food.I have the pork with the fetuchine home made but no much flavor, need more raisins.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ya Ya'slove2mayoDined on 8/27/2014Until recently, we had the pleasure of dining (and specifically chose to dine) at Ya Ya's twice in a couple of weeks. For no reason we had not kept the restaurant on our "radar". As we indicated in our "dining experience", it will not fall off our "radar" again because the ambiance, food, service and noise level are outstanding. Specifically for Open Table, re acoustics, your categories go from "moderate" to "energetic". Really?! Frankly, "energetic" should be classified as "obnoxious" or "yelling only". Ya Ya's, as one can see when observing the ceiling and wall, has taken that into consideration with its choices. Applause! The additional consideration and expense is what one expects with fine dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Denver Restaurant Week gemPragueDined on 8/26/2014Ya Ya's ended up being the 1st restaurant my husband and I both enjoyed and will return to AFTER restaurant week is over. As a vegan, I was pampered and therefore ate the most amazing 4-course meal. Our service was friendly, attentive without being annoying. The menu options and wine list covers the desires of dining groups, large and small. We are planning a return trip to try out the lunch menu soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is always good...wogansmomVIPDined on 8/26/2014Starting off your meal with the spicy hummus and pitas is always recommended. I really enjoy the salmon salad and it seems to be my go to. Make a reservation because you never know what you are going to walk in on...any time of the day.Special Features:
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/25/2014The food and survive are always great. Definitely a neighborhood favorite. Great deals on the wine during restaurant week.Special Features:
- Godd American food in Euro settingKDLuv2tryfoodDined on 8/25/2014This was a great place for my friends and colleagues to get together. We happened to be there during restaurant week and had a great 4 course meal for a great price. It was nice to have the many courses so we could spend the time catching up. The restaurant was very nice to not rush us. The atmosphere is also very nice.Special Features:
- AniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2014My wife and I celebrated our 41st anniversary on Monday night at Ya Ya's and had a great time. Food was great as usual, service was very good and the wine was perfect. Here's to 41 more!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Freshly Prepared ChoicesrepeatcustomerDined on 8/25/2014Regardless of what I choose, the food is always fresh, whether fish or simply a salad. We are always happy with the quality of the food and the service here. It's not a surprise that Ya Ya's is packed every time we go.Special Features:
- Inconsistent Food - Not RecommendedGigerDined on 8/24/2014This was our first and last time at Ya Ya's. I had the avocado humus, which was amazing! My husband had their soup, which came luke warm, perhaps that's how it's supposed to be, but he likes his soup hot (me too, so I wouldn't have enjoyed it either). Then Entrees, I had the cider braised pork, which was delicious and nice and hot! My husband had the smoked roasted pork loin and it was cold, he said it seemed old/not fresh at all (like they just microwaved it, but clearly didn't microwave it long enough because it wasn't warm at all). To top it off there was a hair on his pork - not okay! We both had the phyllo wrapped brownie, mine was raw, my husbands was cooked perfectly. Very inconsistent! I can not recommend this place.
- 5280 DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014We loved the selections on the 5280 menu, with the exception of the cauliflower steak, which was rather misleading. The waitress recommended this item, but neglected to mention, that it was a vegetarian choice (she even preset a steak knife for it). After we brought it to her attention, she informed the manager, who offered to serve a steak in addition which we appreciated, particularly because we recommended Ya Ya to our friends (first time visitors) and we didn't want to disappoint them. We also had to ask for bread, which we believe should be standard service with a soup/salad course.Special Features:
- Great outdoor dining scenic viewLisaDined on 8/23/2014The out door dining scenic is really great the wait staff was very friendly ans very attentive to the needs of the guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable diningKathiePanzDined on 8/22/2014I always enjoy my meal at Yia Yias. Don't miss their bread served with baba ganoush and pesto olive oil. So good. Mussels were not my favorite, too many empty shells And closed mussels. All of their main courses are delicious. And their brunch is really good.Special Features:
- Great Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/22/2014Nice atmosphere and our server was terrific! Thank you for the enjoyable eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hot spot for lunchDitnerDinesOutDined on 8/22/2014The place had a bustling lunch crowd. Definitely recommend reservations, even for lunch. Excellent service and great food. The hummus is fantastic. Tenderloin tip sandwich was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very positive experiencemythoughtsDined on 8/21/2014We went here to celebrate our anniversary, and they gave us a great quiet booth in the back. I appreciated that. The service was excellent. The food and wine were very good. I recommend the crab cakes and bistro steak. Loved the ambiance.Special Features:
- Foodie and FriendlydrunkonporkDined on 8/19/2014Ya Ya's is a great place for a foodie to eat - the manager and staff know their stuff, and are happy to talk ingredients, wine, preparation. The service is just as great. My dining companions were an hour late, so the staff kept me company and made me feel like family. Ya Ya's is friendly and inviting, a place where food nerds and non-nerds can all enjoy themselves. I've been here every time I've come to Denver on business (twice now), and that it is a trend that will continue. Do yourself a favor and no matter what you have for dinner, have a scoop of the mint ice cream for desert. It's life changing!Special Features:
- Ya Ya's is the best in DTCHockeeVIPDined on 8/19/2014I have been going to Ya Ya's for over a decade and it has never been better! Friends and family love it. I was there on August 18th and it was fantastic. The Chef is very innovative and the wait staff was so attentive! Love it and highly recommend it.Special Features:
- SingramVIPDined on 8/19/2014Yaya's never disappoints always consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SingramVIPDined on 8/17/2014YaYa's always makes us feel like we are a guest in their home. Couldn't ask for more.Special Features:
- Great brunchDarkurtheDined on 8/17/2014Lots of brunch options in Denver and Yaya's is a great one. The price is pretty good and the food is better. I would have liked to have seen a few more breakfast items, but that said there was a ton of quality product presented. There was a carving station and omelette station, both of which were great. Also pancakes and French toast (try the lemon Mascarpone) were prepared in the kitchen, which delivered very fresh food that also incurred a wait so order that stuff immediately as it'll take a while. Definitely a good value for the quality of food and I would go back again without hesitation.Special Features:
- SingramVIPDined on 8/15/2014YaYa's consistently provides great food, service and atmosphere!Special Features:
- Great Food & Amazing serviceteleskigirlDined on 8/15/2014Great food and service. The waiter was very attentive and helpful. The food was divine. Love that everything is made fresh and to order. Met an old friend for dinner on a busy Friday night and we sat and talked long after we finished our meal. Even though they were busy and I'm sure they wanted to turn the table, we received no pressure to move on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- know your foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Being from Colorado, the waitress knew nothing about where Palisade is located nor the history of its peaches. Maybe the description came from the chef, but those of us from Colorado and know its produce find it offensive that people who move here try to wing it. The waitress stated basically there is only one type of peach from Palisade, Colorado - WRONG! The food is always good here and glad to see you are offering Gluten Free options.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/12/2014This gem was across from the hotel and I stopped by twice for lunch and each time it was perfect!Special Features:
- Enjoyable Last Minute DinnerHowieVIPDined on 8/11/2014Decided at the last minute to go out for dinner. Made Reservation for two approximately 15 minutes from present time using Open Table. Friendly greeting on arriving at restaurant, given our choice of type of table and asked for a booth. Seated immediately and greeted by wait staff quickly. Ordered beverage and received our appetizer and beverage immediately. Ordered Entrée. Advised by waitress that entrée should be ready shortly but took a little longer then I thought it should have since restaurant wasn't that busy. When it arrived food was delicious and worth the wait. Waitress was very attentive and apologized for the delay in getting our entrée. Overall a very enjoyable dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A brunch that will WOW you!TheloneVeganDined on 8/10/2014I'm not going to recommend this brunch for vegans, however I am going to recommend this brunch for everyone else. This is a lovely restaurant which you love immediately because you feel as though you are dining in some romantic stone building in Italy...or somewhere in Europe. Based on my traveling experience, I was thinking Italy, but it could be many other places...nonetheless, I was no longer in Denver on the tail end of my weekend. This is the type of restaurant that inspires you to do the things you do on vacation, enjoy one more glass of wine (or mimosa). The brunch buffet provides so many delicious options, I would go over my word limit if I attempted to list it all. Delicious experience with fantastic service sums it up.Special Features:
- Not as good as usualBrodyDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I go to Yaya's for all our special occasions including birthdays and anniversaries. So we decided to share our favorite place with some friends, one of whom had a recent birthday. In the past, when I inform them of a special event they are great about recognizing the event with a dessert or a nice hand written card. This time the server didn't know/do any of that. The food was good as always, but my we felt their timing was off as well. It took a long time for my friends 1st drinks and our salads, so my wife didn't have time to finish hers before the meal came. It wasn't as good as we have come to expect from "our place". We'll be back again and hopefully it goes better next time so I can give the 5 stars they normally deserve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- expensive scallopsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014I didn't realize that scallops had become so expensive. I had four scallops in my plate for $29 - so that made them $8 apiece. it was good but very small portion for the price.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good..!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/3/2014Great food, amazing display, good options. I just keep coming back every Sunday, a must try for everyone.Special Features:
- Ya Ya's continues to pleaseOkobojibelleVIPDined on 8/2/2014First time for my cousin and his wife after they moved here from Phoenix. They loved it and were so glad to know about it. Even if they do live in SW metro area they will be back.Special Features:
- Yellow Jacket in Training WheelsMcKeyDined on 8/2/2014Whether it's a special occasion or happy hour, there's no better place south of Hampden along the I-25 corridor than YaYa's for its outstanding menu and atmosphere. Part of what makes each visit a great experience is the staff are true professionals. They know when to engage and when to be invisible; which requires savvy, sophistication and intuition. They recognize their job is to facilitate a memorable evening without their being the most memorable part of the evening (good or bad). Unfortunately, this past weekend, our waiter was a bit like a yellow jacket at a picnic. It was as if he still had his training wheels on. With that said, he was well-intentioned, and I can appreciate that he was trying very hard. Everything else was divine.Special Features:
- A Favorite SpotPhlangewDined on 8/1/2014When we visit Denver, Yaya's is always on our dining-out list. The food is always tasty, and the service is the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!yummyeatsDined on 8/1/2014Another great experience at Yaya's! We love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary CelebrationcageyDined on 7/27/2014We could not have picked a better place to celebrate our 57th anniversary. We enjoyed the amnbiance, the wonderfully-prepared food, and the excellent service. We were delighted in our choice of Ya Ya's and will remember it for a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh...JamiestarscarDined on 7/26/2014While our entrees were delicious, my Greek salad was waaaay overdressed, and it was missing the cucumbers. My iced tea was never refilled. We preferred the soufflé, but it wasn't a "real" soufflé... It was a brownie cooked in a soufflé ramiken. Soufflés rise, and this was literally just flat and cake-like. My mom ordered a cappuccino which didn't come out until she got the bill and it was like warm. We are pretty sure our waiter just forgot about it, but he blamed whomever was making the drinks and said the cappuccino machine had malfunctioned and they took that long to get it fixed... (Yeah ok). I have been to Yaya's for lunch, and my experience was better. For what we paid for dinner, it would have been nice to have better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for a sloooowww lunchStanLVIPDined on 7/25/2014Beautiful place, nice menu for lunch, friendly wait staff. BUT, it took fully 30 minutes for our food to be served. Not acceptable for a business lunch or any other.Special Features:
- Great service, excellent SommFishLoverDined on 7/21/2014Our dining at Ya Ya's Bistro was very enjoyable. We sat outside facing a lovely pond and the service was excellent. They have an extensive wine list on an iPad and a Somm that did an excellent job pairing the wine to our food. Our waitress was super nice and checked in regularly. Wonderful place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved Ya YahsGeordielassDined on 7/21/2014We really enjoyed this Restaurant from the moment we were greeted by the friendly staff. The menu is very good with enough choice but not to a point where you need a week to decide! We chose the Hummus and Pita bread for a starter which had a twist with the addition of a mild chilli spice and for mains the Scallops and Trout Almandine both which were perfect. We wanted to order the Soufflé for desert but this takes 35 minutes to prepare so you need to order it at an appropriate time, so had the Creme Brûlée instead. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- The brunch was amazing!Dex80237VIPDined on 7/20/2014We had never been for brunch, but we will be back!! Such a wide variety of foods to choose from, including seafood, build your own omelette, salads, fruit and dessert, and everything in between. We really enjoyed ourselves. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ya ya's euro bistroFood2goodDined on 7/20/2014Went there for brunch this weekend. Amazing food and service. The mimosas were bottomless and amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.