Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
8310 E. Belleview
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.yayasdenver.com/
- Phone: 3037411110
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Saturday 11:00am-4:00pm; Brunch: Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Saturday 4:00pm-10:00pm, & Sunday 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Aaron Whitcomb
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please visit www.YaYasDenver.com for more information on our incredible caterings!
- Private Party Facilities: Our Private Dining Room holds 16-18 people comfortably.
- Private Party Contact: Ben Morris 3037411110
- Special Events: We feature some of the state's most creative and delicious wine dinners.
A word from Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
Ya Ya's not only caters to the casual diner, but also includes room for business meetings and special occasions. Our menu changes daily to ensure the freshest seafood, best quality steaks and chops and most exquisite entrees.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
281 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (164)special occasion (134)fit for foodies (123)great for lunch (117)great for brunch (105)neighborhood gem (101)good for groups (96)notable wine list (79)romantic (70)scenic view (43)hot spot (34)vibrant bar scene (29)kid-friendly (22)late-night find (7)Show More
- best bruch in townscoobysnacksDined on 9/21/2014The buffet is awesome but if that's not enough there are plenty of items you can order hot from the kitchen with no extra charge like bacon pancakes and egggs benedict. To top if off they serve bottomless mimosas for only $8!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Service & OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014The service was horrible for the price. We had to ask 3 times to place our order, the table wobbled and prior to even ordering drinks we has for it to be fixed, and it wasn't until well after appetizer arrived that the waiter even made an effort to fix the table. The waiter spoke so quickly that it was impossible to understand a word he said. Never came to ask how the food was after dropping it off at the table. I would not recommend going here.Special Features:
- Disappointing to say the very leastDonnaDined on 9/17/2014We picked Ya Ya's because we had always had great experiences here. Wednesday night wasn't one of them. I don't know if you were short staffed but the service was awful. For example, it took well over 15 minutes to order a drink. The bread wasn't served until well after that salads came. We had asked for no dressing on one of the salads. I was told that the chef "just drizzled some on it because it didn't have too much sweet in it". When one is sugar intolerant, having a chef decide to "drizzle" instead off leave it off doesn't sound very customer centric? And it wasn't drizzled, it was drenched. There is a lot more I could say, but am running of space. If interested, you can contact me.Special Features:
- JaneDined on 9/17/2014Made reservations on line and received a free appetizer!!!! That was awesome! Celebrated my friend's birthday and received a free dessert. Delicous! Love YaYa's! Thanks.Special Features:
- consistantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014I have dined at YaYa's numerous times, and it has always been a good experience.Special Features:
- Nothing SpecialJamesDined on 9/16/2014The food was adequate - nothing special. Service was slow. Certainly a forgettable experience.Special Features:
- Dinner before Comedy showToneBoneDined on 9/12/2014Went to Ya Ya's early on a Friday evening for quick meal before the show. We were very happy with the appetizer which was a special risotto balls. I had the special pasta which was delicious. My husband has the pizza, which was like a large pizza great price and very good. The other couple had scallops and salmon. Both were very good. I would go back.Special Features:
- friends referral. ..whatafindDined on 9/10/2014What a pleasant surprise! Surpassed my expectations! Great service from the minute you walk in. .. then get even better. Food was sooooooooooooo good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnerZoltanDined on 9/5/2014Haven't been here on a few years. Forgot how good the food was and great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, Not GreatEricVIPDined on 9/3/2014The service and gluten free menu options were excellent. Overall, it was ok. Sit outside if possible. In doors, the dining room is far too large. It sucks the energy out of the air. It's better than most places in the tech center, but doesn't really compare to the better restaurants in downtown Denver.Special Features:
- Always a favorite!PattieVIPDined on 8/31/2014We had dinner at YaYas over the holiday weekend and it was lovely and quiet. The service was execellent (as always) We split the mussel appetizer (delic!), shrimp bisque (I would of liked chunks of shrimp) but good, and the lamb pasta (very good). This is one of our favorite restuarants and we are never disappointed!Special Features:
- SharonaVIPDined on 8/30/2014YaYa's never fails to impress! Our waitperson, Eldon, deserves a big shout out; he was outstanding in every way. The crab cakes were perfect, the scallops about the best around, the peach tart with Chantilly creme was to die for, and the YaYa dirty martini my new favorite cocktail. This restaurant remains one of our top favorites in Denver. I've had lunch and dinner here a number of times and hope to try the Sunday brunch soon. You can't beat the patio overlooking the pond on a pleasant evening, either.Special Features:
- Very nice all around experienceAdamDined on 8/29/2014Have always had a good experience and good food. What have had interviewing and client lunchs, romantic dinners and family dinnersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Eveningluv2wineanddineDined on 8/29/2014Ya Ya's 5280 dinner menu was incredible for all 4 courses including the wine specials. They outdid themselves compared to other 5280 dinners I have had. Ya Ya's has been one of my constant favorite spots since it opened about 15 years ago. The service was fantastic! I recommend Ya's Ya's for everything from lunch, dinner. brunch and Happy Hours. I always love their outdoor patio when weather permits!Special Features:
- Exceptional wine list, good foodJonSDined on 8/29/2014Ya Ya's has one of the best wine lists in Denver and if you know what to look for you can find values that are hard to find anywhere else. The food for restaurant week was good, the braised pork had incredible flavor although presentation was lacking. Definitely one of my favorites for overall value and dining experience.Special Features:
- Excellent first time experienceDubLuvDined on 8/29/2014I recently took a friend to Ya-Ya's last week during Restaurant Week and we both loved it. We chose to sit outside which was mostly OK but was a little breezy with looming clouds. Thankfully, it did not rain. The noise was a bit distracting from the traffic so we'd probably opt for an inside table on our next visit. The food and drinks were both outstanding! Service was very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/28/2014food was not good enough I dont't know if because of 5280 week and the fast service diminished the flavor in the food.I have the pork with the fetuchine home made but no much flavor, need more raisins.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ya Ya'slove2mayoDined on 8/27/2014Until recently, we had the pleasure of dining (and specifically chose to dine) at Ya Ya's twice in a couple of weeks. For no reason we had not kept the restaurant on our "radar". As we indicated in our "dining experience", it will not fall off our "radar" again because the ambiance, food, service and noise level are outstanding. Specifically for Open Table, re acoustics, your categories go from "moderate" to "energetic". Really?! Frankly, "energetic" should be classified as "obnoxious" or "yelling only". Ya Ya's, as one can see when observing the ceiling and wall, has taken that into consideration with its choices. Applause! The additional consideration and expense is what one expects with fine dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Denver Restaurant Week gemPragueDined on 8/26/2014Ya Ya's ended up being the 1st restaurant my husband and I both enjoyed and will return to AFTER restaurant week is over. As a vegan, I was pampered and therefore ate the most amazing 4-course meal. Our service was friendly, attentive without being annoying. The menu options and wine list covers the desires of dining groups, large and small. We are planning a return trip to try out the lunch menu soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant weekJacksonDined on 8/26/2014We tried Yaya's and it was excellent. We have found that the job done during Restaurant Week is a very good indicator of how they will be at other times and this will definitely be a return to spot.Special Features:
- The food is always good...wogansmomVIPDined on 8/26/2014Starting off your meal with the spicy hummus and pitas is always recommended. I really enjoy the salmon salad and it seems to be my go to. Make a reservation because you never know what you are going to walk in on...any time of the day.Special Features:
- Always greatCmacho33Dined on 8/25/2014The food and survive are always great. Definitely a neighborhood favorite. Great deals on the wine during restaurant week.Special Features:
- Godd American food in Euro settingKDLuv2tryfoodDined on 8/25/2014This was a great place for my friends and colleagues to get together. We happened to be there during restaurant week and had a great 4 course meal for a great price. It was nice to have the many courses so we could spend the time catching up. The restaurant was very nice to not rush us. The atmosphere is also very nice.Special Features:
- Aniversarybwgolfer1Dined on 8/25/2014My wife and I celebrated our 41st anniversary on Monday night at Ya Ya's and had a great time. Food was great as usual, service was very good and the wine was perfect. Here's to 41 more!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Freshly Prepared ChoicesrepeatcustomerDined on 8/25/2014Regardless of what I choose, the food is always fresh, whether fish or simply a salad. We are always happy with the quality of the food and the service here. It's not a surprise that Ya Ya's is packed every time we go.Special Features:
- Inconsistent Food - Not RecommendedGigerDined on 8/24/2014This was our first and last time at Ya Ya's. I had the avocado humus, which was amazing! My husband had their soup, which came luke warm, perhaps that's how it's supposed to be, but he likes his soup hot (me too, so I wouldn't have enjoyed it either). Then Entrees, I had the cider braised pork, which was delicious and nice and hot! My husband had the smoked roasted pork loin and it was cold, he said it seemed old/not fresh at all (like they just microwaved it, but clearly didn't microwave it long enough because it wasn't warm at all). To top it off there was a hair on his pork - not okay! We both had the phyllo wrapped brownie, mine was raw, my husbands was cooked perfectly. Very inconsistent! I can not recommend this place.
- 5280 DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014We loved the selections on the 5280 menu, with the exception of the cauliflower steak, which was rather misleading. The waitress recommended this item, but neglected to mention, that it was a vegetarian choice (she even preset a steak knife for it). After we brought it to her attention, she informed the manager, who offered to serve a steak in addition which we appreciated, particularly because we recommended Ya Ya to our friends (first time visitors) and we didn't want to disappoint them. We also had to ask for bread, which we believe should be standard service with a soup/salad course.Special Features:
- Great outdoor dining scenic viewLisaDined on 8/23/2014The out door dining scenic is really great the wait staff was very friendly ans very attentive to the needs of the guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable diningKathiePanzDined on 8/22/2014I always enjoy my meal at Yia Yias. Don't miss their bread served with baba ganoush and pesto olive oil. So good. Mussels were not my favorite, too many empty shells And closed mussels. All of their main courses are delicious. And their brunch is really good.Special Features:
- Great Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/22/2014Nice atmosphere and our server was terrific! Thank you for the enjoyable eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hot spot for lunchDitnerDinesOutDined on 8/22/2014The place had a bustling lunch crowd. Definitely recommend reservations, even for lunch. Excellent service and great food. The hummus is fantastic. Tenderloin tip sandwich was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very positive experiencemythoughtsDined on 8/21/2014We went here to celebrate our anniversary, and they gave us a great quiet booth in the back. I appreciated that. The service was excellent. The food and wine were very good. I recommend the crab cakes and bistro steak. Loved the ambiance.Special Features:
- Foodie and FriendlydrunkonporkDined on 8/19/2014Ya Ya's is a great place for a foodie to eat - the manager and staff know their stuff, and are happy to talk ingredients, wine, preparation. The service is just as great. My dining companions were an hour late, so the staff kept me company and made me feel like family. Ya Ya's is friendly and inviting, a place where food nerds and non-nerds can all enjoy themselves. I've been here every time I've come to Denver on business (twice now), and that it is a trend that will continue. Do yourself a favor and no matter what you have for dinner, have a scoop of the mint ice cream for desert. It's life changing!Special Features:
- Ya Ya's is the best in DTCHockeeVIPDined on 8/19/2014I have been going to Ya Ya's for over a decade and it has never been better! Friends and family love it. I was there on August 18th and it was fantastic. The Chef is very innovative and the wait staff was so attentive! Love it and highly recommend it.Special Features:
- SingramVIPDined on 8/19/2014Yaya's never disappoints always consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SingramVIPDined on 8/17/2014YaYa's always makes us feel like we are a guest in their home. Couldn't ask for more.Special Features:
- Great brunchDarkurtheDined on 8/17/2014Lots of brunch options in Denver and Yaya's is a great one. The price is pretty good and the food is better. I would have liked to have seen a few more breakfast items, but that said there was a ton of quality product presented. There was a carving station and omelette station, both of which were great. Also pancakes and French toast (try the lemon Mascarpone) were prepared in the kitchen, which delivered very fresh food that also incurred a wait so order that stuff immediately as it'll take a while. Definitely a good value for the quality of food and I would go back again without hesitation.Special Features:
- SingramVIPDined on 8/15/2014YaYa's consistently provides great food, service and atmosphere!Special Features:
- Great Food & Amazing serviceteleskigirlDined on 8/15/2014Great food and service. The waiter was very attentive and helpful. The food was divine. Love that everything is made fresh and to order. Met an old friend for dinner on a busy Friday night and we sat and talked long after we finished our meal. Even though they were busy and I'm sure they wanted to turn the table, we received no pressure to move on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- know your foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Being from Colorado, the waitress knew nothing about where Palisade is located nor the history of its peaches. Maybe the description came from the chef, but those of us from Colorado and know its produce find it offensive that people who move here try to wing it. The waitress stated basically there is only one type of peach from Palisade, Colorado - WRONG! The food is always good here and glad to see you are offering Gluten Free options.Special Features: