Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
8310 E. Belleview
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.yayasdenver.com/
- Phone: 3037411110
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Saturday 11:00am-4:00pm; Brunch: Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Saturday 4:00pm-10:00pm, & Sunday 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Aaron Whitcomb
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please visit www.YaYasDenver.com for more information on our incredible caterings!
- Private Party Facilities: Our Private Dining Room holds 16-18 people comfortably.
- Private Party Contact: Ben Morris 3037411110
- Special Events: We feature some of the state's most creative and delicious wine dinners.
A word from Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
Ya Ya's not only caters to the casual diner, but also includes room for business meetings and special occasions. Our menu changes daily to ensure the freshest seafood, best quality steaks and chops and most exquisite entrees.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
274 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (156)special occasion (126)great for lunch (113)fit for foodies (108)great for brunch (98)neighborhood gem (96)good for groups (91)notable wine list (78)romantic (66)scenic view (47)vibrant bar scene (35)hot spot (34)kid-friendly (27)late-night find (10)Show More
- SingramVIPDined on 8/17/2014YaYa's always makes us feel like we are a guest in their home. Couldn't ask for more.Special Features:
- Great brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014Lots of brunch options in Denver and Yaya's is a great one. The price is pretty good and the food is better. I would have liked to have seen a few more breakfast items, but that said there was a ton of quality product presented. There was a carving station and omelette station, both of which were great. Also pancakes and French toast (try the lemon Mascarpone) were prepared in the kitchen, which delivered very fresh food that also incurred a wait so order that stuff immediately as it'll take a while. Definitely a good value for the quality of food and I would go back again without hesitation.Special Features:
- SingramVIPDined on 8/15/2014YaYa's consistently provides great food, service and atmosphere!Special Features:
- Great Food & Amazing serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/15/2014Great food and service. The waiter was very attentive and helpful. The food was divine. Love that everything is made fresh and to order. Met an old friend for dinner on a busy Friday night and we sat and talked long after we finished our meal. Even though they were busy and I'm sure they wanted to turn the table, we received no pressure to move on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- know your foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Being from Colorado, the waitress knew nothing about where Palisade is located nor the history of its peaches. Maybe the description came from the chef, but those of us from Colorado and know its produce find it offensive that people who move here try to wing it. The waitress stated basically there is only one type of peach from Palisade, Colorado - WRONG! The food is always good here and glad to see you are offering Gluten Free options.Special Features:
- Enjoyable Last Minute DinnerHowieVIPDined on 8/11/2014Decided at the last minute to go out for dinner. Made Reservation for two approximately 15 minutes from present time using Open Table. Friendly greeting on arriving at restaurant, given our choice of type of table and asked for a booth. Seated immediately and greeted by wait staff quickly. Ordered beverage and received our appetizer and beverage immediately. Ordered Entrée. Advised by waitress that entrée should be ready shortly but took a little longer then I thought it should have since restaurant wasn't that busy. When it arrived food was delicious and worth the wait. Waitress was very attentive and apologized for the delay in getting our entrée. Overall a very enjoyable dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A brunch that will WOW you!TheloneVeganDined on 8/10/2014I'm not going to recommend this brunch for vegans, however I am going to recommend this brunch for everyone else. This is a lovely restaurant which you love immediately because you feel as though you are dining in some romantic stone building in Italy...or somewhere in Europe. Based on my traveling experience, I was thinking Italy, but it could be many other places...nonetheless, I was no longer in Denver on the tail end of my weekend. This is the type of restaurant that inspires you to do the things you do on vacation, enjoy one more glass of wine (or mimosa). The brunch buffet provides so many delicious options, I would go over my word limit if I attempted to list it all. Delicious experience with fantastic service sums it up.Special Features:
- Not as good as usualBrodyDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I go to Yaya's for all our special occasions including birthdays and anniversaries. So we decided to share our favorite place with some friends, one of whom had a recent birthday. In the past, when I inform them of a special event they are great about recognizing the event with a dessert or a nice hand written card. This time the server didn't know/do any of that. The food was good as always, but my we felt their timing was off as well. It took a long time for my friends 1st drinks and our salads, so my wife didn't have time to finish hers before the meal came. It wasn't as good as we have come to expect from "our place". We'll be back again and hopefully it goes better next time so I can give the 5 stars they normally deserve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- expensive scallopsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014I didn't realize that scallops had become so expensive. I had four scallops in my plate for $29 - so that made them $8 apiece. it was good but very small portion for the price.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good..!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/3/2014Great food, amazing display, good options. I just keep coming back every Sunday, a must try for everyone.Special Features:
- Ya Ya's continues to pleaseOkobojibelleVIPDined on 8/2/2014First time for my cousin and his wife after they moved here from Phoenix. They loved it and were so glad to know about it. Even if they do live in SW metro area they will be back.Special Features:
- Yellow Jacket in Training WheelsMcKeyDined on 8/2/2014Whether it's a special occasion or happy hour, there's no better place south of Hampden along the I-25 corridor than YaYa's for its outstanding menu and atmosphere. Part of what makes each visit a great experience is the staff are true professionals. They know when to engage and when to be invisible; which requires savvy, sophistication and intuition. They recognize their job is to facilitate a memorable evening without their being the most memorable part of the evening (good or bad). Unfortunately, this past weekend, our waiter was a bit like a yellow jacket at a picnic. It was as if he still had his training wheels on. With that said, he was well-intentioned, and I can appreciate that he was trying very hard. Everything else was divine.Special Features:
- A Favorite SpotPhlangewDined on 8/1/2014When we visit Denver, Yaya's is always on our dining-out list. The food is always tasty, and the service is the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!yummyeatsDined on 8/1/2014Another great experience at Yaya's! We love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary CelebrationcageyDined on 7/27/2014We could not have picked a better place to celebrate our 57th anniversary. We enjoyed the amnbiance, the wonderfully-prepared food, and the excellent service. We were delighted in our choice of Ya Ya's and will remember it for a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh...JamiestarscarDined on 7/26/2014While our entrees were delicious, my Greek salad was waaaay overdressed, and it was missing the cucumbers. My iced tea was never refilled. We preferred the soufflé, but it wasn't a "real" soufflé... It was a brownie cooked in a soufflé ramiken. Soufflés rise, and this was literally just flat and cake-like. My mom ordered a cappuccino which didn't come out until she got the bill and it was like warm. We are pretty sure our waiter just forgot about it, but he blamed whomever was making the drinks and said the cappuccino machine had malfunctioned and they took that long to get it fixed... (Yeah ok). I have been to Yaya's for lunch, and my experience was better. For what we paid for dinner, it would have been nice to have better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for a sloooowww lunchStanLVIPDined on 7/25/2014Beautiful place, nice menu for lunch, friendly wait staff. BUT, it took fully 30 minutes for our food to be served. Not acceptable for a business lunch or any other.Special Features:
- Great service, excellent SommFishLoverDined on 7/21/2014Our dining at Ya Ya's Bistro was very enjoyable. We sat outside facing a lovely pond and the service was excellent. They have an extensive wine list on an iPad and a Somm that did an excellent job pairing the wine to our food. Our waitress was super nice and checked in regularly. Wonderful place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved Ya YahsGeordielassDined on 7/21/2014We really enjoyed this Restaurant from the moment we were greeted by the friendly staff. The menu is very good with enough choice but not to a point where you need a week to decide! We chose the Hummus and Pita bread for a starter which had a twist with the addition of a mild chilli spice and for mains the Scallops and Trout Almandine both which were perfect. We wanted to order the Soufflé for desert but this takes 35 minutes to prepare so you need to order it at an appropriate time, so had the Creme Brûlée instead. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- The brunch was amazing!Dex80237VIPDined on 7/20/2014We had never been for brunch, but we will be back!! Such a wide variety of foods to choose from, including seafood, build your own omelette, salads, fruit and dessert, and everything in between. We really enjoyed ourselves. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ya ya's euro bistroFood2goodDined on 7/20/2014Went there for brunch this weekend. Amazing food and service. The mimosas were bottomless and amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date PlaceScottyDined on 7/19/2014We had a lovely patio dining evening - the food was delicious and different from all the "chain" places - special sauces and textures. The staff was knowledgeable - the only knock was that were "out" of Gluten Free items even though our reservation was early in the evening - didnt make much sense.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/16/2014Nice place but food was mediocre. Prices were reasonable.Special Features:
- Ya Ya's is a Yes Yes!BMooreDined on 7/16/2014Great menu and very beautiful! I had a wonderful salad and really enjoyed myself!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great patio view with pondFoodNgreatcompanyDined on 7/16/2014I really enjoyed having lunch at Ya YA's Euro Bistro, quite with enough privacy to meet with business clients to friends on any given day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced for the QualityFoodloverDined on 7/15/2014The good can really good here, but it wasn't on Tues night. The noodles in the Pasta Primavera are not homemade and the shrimp on top was overlooked. The Lamb Pappadelle had too much sauce. The service is very attentive, but hovers too much to have a conversation without being interrupted every 2-3 minutes. Two entrees and one soup was $65. It's very overpriced for two mediocre disses.
- Fabulous service, amazing food.staci126Dined on 7/12/2014Our server was attentive and knowledgable. She helped me choose an entree that was a bit different and I loved it. The entree was the cauliflower "steak" and I was unsure, even though I only eat vegetarian, and it was amazing. Total cheers to the chef for creative veg cuisine on this one. Dessert--mint ice cream is transcendent. You don't know what mint is until you've had this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A New Favorite!yummyeatsDined on 7/11/2014We found this restaurant online because of its many great reviews. We decided to try it for a much needed date night. It was amazing. Perfect ambiance, wonderful service, and the food was very good! Please don't hesitate to try this find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Business Lunch ExperienceTheOrigionalJRDined on 7/11/2014I find this to be a most enjoyable place to meet and enjoy lunch.Special Features:
- BMAFVIPDined on 7/10/2014Love ya ya! Always. Been coming there for years.Special Features:
- Great place for lunchcathieDined on 7/9/2014The menu, ambience and energy level at Ya Ya's was very much to my liking. I have been there for lunch, dinner and Happy Hour - it is my "go to" place to meet a girlfriend when we have things to talk over. My quinoa and beef tenderloin dish was absolutely delicious and my friend's Caesar salad with chicken was perfect. Their gluten-free dishes are very well done with a great deal of variety. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- It's Been a WhileAlisonDined on 7/5/2014My wife & I haven't eaten here for several years, it was great then; it remains even Greater now. Lovely water feature pond on the east side, their patio overlooks the water, inside's nice too. We shared Tuna and Filet entrees, Chocolate souffle followed. Just enough service...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- M5daddyDined on 6/30/2014Ya Ya's is my favorite restaurant in the Denver area. Great wine list and knowledgeable staff will pair the appropriate wines with your individual courses. The chef is amazing and the menu variety will please the most discerning food critic in your party. The duck confit, belgian mussels, and calamari are excellent. Lamb pasta, seafood offerings, steaks, and scallops are phenomenal. Chocolate soufflé and the bread pudding are fantastic. Attentive waiters that provide great insight and recommendations for each course. Reasonably priced and great patio dining by the lake. If you can only dine out once while in Denver, this is the place to go for a memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu has been reduced!SherryKVIPDined on 6/28/2014We have been going to Ya Ya's for many years and each year, the menu seems to get smaller and smaller. Now, they only have 3 pastas, 3 main entrees but have increased the amount of appetizers and salads. The latter is fine, but why reduce the menu so drastically? Because I love the ambience, service and the quality of their food, I will go back despite the lacking menu. Possibly they will change it again in the fall for the better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SingramVIPDined on 6/27/2014Consistently great food, service and wine. Can't beat their patio!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfuljaneVIPDined on 6/27/2014I think dining outdoors at yayas is a grand experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent VisitorHangryManDined on 6/23/2014I live & work in DTC, and Ya Ya's is my go-to restaurant for all occasions both business and personal. Great food, business casual/dress casual environment, great ambiance, extremely pleasant staff, yet prices that won't break the bank. The wine list (or wine iPad) is extensive, and the staff always has a few good suggestions on hand if you're indecisive. They don't mark up wine 500% like many restaurants, so you can get a very decent bottle with dinner for $30-$40...and it won't be a $9.99 bottle at the local wine shop. If the weather is nice, they have a great back patio for outside dining as well. Make sure you save room for dessert, the phyllo wrapped brownie is a crowd-pleaser & perfect for two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday nights maybe not best52804foodVIPDined on 6/22/2014We had stopped going to YaYa's for several years due to the quality of the food. This Spring had occasion to join friends for lunch several times and had really fab food. We invited friends to join us Sunday night for dinner and were VERY disappointed. Our guests felt their meals were just O.K. My husband was disappointed in the size of the four scallops on his plate - with the small size should have been two more. I ordered the same salmon salad I had the previous several times and it was NOT the same as at lunch. The salmon was fine but the rest of the salad was below skimpy. All i could surmise is that the Sunday night kitchen is not staffed to the same standard as the week day lunch.Special Features:
- Sunday brunchTaituDined on 6/22/2014The food is always very good, but I was disappointed to learn that I couldn't order off menu for Sunday brunch. Otherwise, enjoyable as usualSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/22/2014Very nice buffet brunch. I was surprised that it was a buffet, not many of those around anymore. Food items were not specific to brunch ie: nice rare prime rib and some interesting salads. There were a few hot items that could be ordered from the menu--no additional charge--like the delicious french toast with 3 different mascarpone spreads!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.