Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
8310 E. Belleview
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.yayasdenver.com/
- Phone: 3037411110
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Saturday 11:00am-4:00pm; Brunch: Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Saturday 4:00pm-10:00pm, & Sunday 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Aaron Whitcomb
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please visit www.YaYasDenver.com for more information on our incredible caterings!
- Private Party Facilities: Our Private Dining Room holds 16-18 people comfortably.
- Private Party Contact: Ben Morris 3037411110
- Special Events: We feature some of the state's most creative and delicious wine dinners.
A word from Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
Ya Ya's not only caters to the casual diner, but also includes room for business meetings and special occasions. Our menu changes daily to ensure the freshest seafood, best quality steaks and chops and most exquisite entrees.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
245 reviews since March 25 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (126)special occasion (108)great for lunch (92)fit for foodies (92)neighborhood gem (89)great for brunch (79)good for groups (75)notable wine list (70)romantic (54)scenic view (35)vibrant bar scene (33)hot spot (26)kid-friendly (25)late-night find (9)Show More
- Great service, excellent SommFishLoverDined on 7/21/2014Our dining at Ya Ya's Bistro was very enjoyable. We sat outside facing a lovely pond and the service was excellent. They have an extensive wine list on an iPad and a Somm that did an excellent job pairing the wine to our food. Our waitress was super nice and checked in regularly. Wonderful place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved Ya YahsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/21/2014We really enjoyed this Restaurant from the moment we were greeted by the friendly staff. The menu is very good with enough choice but not to a point where you need a week to decide! We chose the Hummus and Pita bread for a starter which had a twist with the addition of a mild chilli spice and for mains the Scallops and Trout Almandine both which were perfect. We wanted to order the Soufflé for desert but this takes 35 minutes to prepare so you need to order it at an appropriate time, so had the Creme Brûlée instead. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- The brunch was amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/20/2014We had never been for brunch, but we will be back!! Such a wide variety of foods to choose from, including seafood, build your own omelette, salads, fruit and dessert, and everything in between. We really enjoyed ourselves. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ya ya's euro bistroOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014Went there for brunch this weekend. Amazing food and service. The mimosas were bottomless and amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date PlaceScottyDined on 7/19/2014We had a lovely patio dining evening - the food was delicious and different from all the "chain" places - special sauces and textures. The staff was knowledgeable - the only knock was that were "out" of Gluten Free items even though our reservation was early in the evening - didnt make much sense.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/16/2014Nice place but food was mediocre. Prices were reasonable.Special Features:
- Ya Ya's is a Yes Yes!BMooreDined on 7/16/2014Great menu and very beautiful! I had a wonderful salad and really enjoyed myself!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great patio view with pondFoodNgreatcompanyDined on 7/16/2014I really enjoyed having lunch at Ya YA's Euro Bistro, quite with enough privacy to meet with business clients to friends on any given day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced for the QualityFoodloverDined on 7/15/2014The good can really good here, but it wasn't on Tues night. The noodles in the Pasta Primavera are not homemade and the shrimp on top was overlooked. The Lamb Pappadelle had too much sauce. The service is very attentive, but hovers too much to have a conversation without being interrupted every 2-3 minutes. Two entrees and one soup was $65. It's very overpriced for two mediocre disses.
- Fabulous service, amazing food.staci126Dined on 7/12/2014Our server was attentive and knowledgable. She helped me choose an entree that was a bit different and I loved it. The entree was the cauliflower "steak" and I was unsure, even though I only eat vegetarian, and it was amazing. Total cheers to the chef for creative veg cuisine on this one. Dessert--mint ice cream is transcendent. You don't know what mint is until you've had this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A New Favorite!yummyeatsDined on 7/11/2014We found this restaurant online because of its many great reviews. We decided to try it for a much needed date night. It was amazing. Perfect ambiance, wonderful service, and the food was very good! Please don't hesitate to try this find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BMAFVIPDined on 7/10/2014Love ya ya! Always. Been coming there for years.Special Features:
- Great place for lunchcathieDined on 7/9/2014The menu, ambience and energy level at Ya Ya's was very much to my liking. I have been there for lunch, dinner and Happy Hour - it is my "go to" place to meet a girlfriend when we have things to talk over. My quinoa and beef tenderloin dish was absolutely delicious and my friend's Caesar salad with chicken was perfect. Their gluten-free dishes are very well done with a great deal of variety. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- It's Been a WhileAlisonDined on 7/5/2014My wife & I haven't eaten here for several years, it was great then; it remains even Greater now. Lovely water feature pond on the east side, their patio overlooks the water, inside's nice too. We shared Tuna and Filet entrees, Chocolate souffle followed. Just enough service...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- M5daddyDined on 6/30/2014Ya Ya's is my favorite restaurant in the Denver area. Great wine list and knowledgeable staff will pair the appropriate wines with your individual courses. The chef is amazing and the menu variety will please the most discerning food critic in your party. The duck confit, belgian mussels, and calamari are excellent. Lamb pasta, seafood offerings, steaks, and scallops are phenomenal. Chocolate soufflé and the bread pudding are fantastic. Attentive waiters that provide great insight and recommendations for each course. Reasonably priced and great patio dining by the lake. If you can only dine out once while in Denver, this is the place to go for a memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu has been reduced!SherryKVIPDined on 6/28/2014We have been going to Ya Ya's for many years and each year, the menu seems to get smaller and smaller. Now, they only have 3 pastas, 3 main entrees but have increased the amount of appetizers and salads. The latter is fine, but why reduce the menu so drastically? Because I love the ambience, service and the quality of their food, I will go back despite the lacking menu. Possibly they will change it again in the fall for the better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SingramVIPDined on 6/27/2014Consistently great food, service and wine. Can't beat their patio!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfuljaneVIPDined on 6/27/2014I think dining outdoors at yayas is a grand experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent VisitorHangryManDined on 6/23/2014I live & work in DTC, and Ya Ya's is my go-to restaurant for all occasions both business and personal. Great food, business casual/dress casual environment, great ambiance, extremely pleasant staff, yet prices that won't break the bank. The wine list (or wine iPad) is extensive, and the staff always has a few good suggestions on hand if you're indecisive. They don't mark up wine 500% like many restaurants, so you can get a very decent bottle with dinner for $30-$40...and it won't be a $9.99 bottle at the local wine shop. If the weather is nice, they have a great back patio for outside dining as well. Make sure you save room for dessert, the phyllo wrapped brownie is a crowd-pleaser & perfect for two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday nights maybe not best52804foodVIPDined on 6/22/2014We had stopped going to YaYa's for several years due to the quality of the food. This Spring had occasion to join friends for lunch several times and had really fab food. We invited friends to join us Sunday night for dinner and were VERY disappointed. Our guests felt their meals were just O.K. My husband was disappointed in the size of the four scallops on his plate - with the small size should have been two more. I ordered the same salmon salad I had the previous several times and it was NOT the same as at lunch. The salmon was fine but the rest of the salad was below skimpy. All i could surmise is that the Sunday night kitchen is not staffed to the same standard as the week day lunch.Special Features:
- Sunday brunchTaituDined on 6/22/2014The food is always very good, but I was disappointed to learn that I couldn't order off menu for Sunday brunch. Otherwise, enjoyable as usualSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/22/2014Very nice buffet brunch. I was surprised that it was a buffet, not many of those around anymore. Food items were not specific to brunch ie: nice rare prime rib and some interesting salads. There were a few hot items that could be ordered from the menu--no additional charge--like the delicious french toast with 3 different mascarpone spreads!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch!jlauer40Dined on 6/22/2014We went for brunch and were pleasantly surprised by the variety and options. The brunch set-up is beautifully done and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Great experience!allisingsDined on 6/21/2014Have been here twice and both times the food has been outstanding, the staff wonderful, and the atmosphere wonderful. I had the pleasure of sitting on the patio for dinner this time and had both the most wonderful view and the best waiter! Definitely a great spot to come for any reason!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Loved Patio DiningStoneyBrookGangDined on 6/21/2014Our first visit to Ya Ya's was a lovely surprise. We were with friends and dined on the patio. It was perfect weather and delightful to dine outside. The entrees arrived quickly and were hot! Everything was delicious and we all ate every morsel. We did not have dessert but that looked like a "must" for our next visit. The wait staff were professional and attentive. We would highly recommend Ya Ya's to our friends. We look forward to our next visit and hope the food is again outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice first visitfamebcatDined on 6/20/2014Staff was very professional. We had a very nice time. It does seem that every place we go on an Open Table reservation, they put us near the kitchen entrance or the service/water station. So other than having to watch every dish come out, and listen to staff figure out how to bill stuff, and grab the water, it was great.Special Features:
- Another Great Anniversary DinnergolfanddineDined on 6/16/2014We have celebrated a few anniversaries at Ya Ya's and have never been disappointed. The menu has old favorites that have been kept up to date and new items that are fantastic! We started with the Bruscetta Pizzetta then sampled the soup of the day which was unique and delicious and then enjoyed our favorite - the filet mignon with chianti-gorgonzola sauce. Everything was perfect and the wines were reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/16/2014Chicken on salad was dry other than that the experience was fineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodhogDined on 6/15/2014Menu is amazing and taste of the food matches. Great wine list and loved being able to dine on a patio overlooking a beautiful water feature with baby ducks no less! Very fun upbeat atmosphere and would recommend to all my friends.Special Features:
- Consistently excellentcestmagnifiqueDined on 6/15/2014I have never been disappointed here. Great service, great food, great atmosphere, and most importantly it is like that EVERY TIME.Special Features:
- Brunch favoriteMadMikeDined on 6/15/2014Many choices for brunch, all well done and freshly supplied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- will returnOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014started with bruscetta and spinach salad. both were yummy and at the table quickly. The lamb papardelle was wonderful, lamb was tender, homemade pasta and reduction sauce just right. The trout was perfectly cooked and hot as it came to the table. Our server was friendly and attentive. Can't think of anything we didn't like...Special Features:
- A PERFECT CELEBRATIONOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014We wanted a place where we could celebrate an anniversary, job success, and father's day. We asked to be seated in the back of the restaurant so we could converse easily. Our server was warm, ehthusiastic, and efficient. The crab cakes were crispy and moist, the trout deliectible, and the angelhair pasta both delicate and spicy. The chocolate soufle was dreamy and coffee just the right balance of dark-light roast. The prices were reasonable - we didn't hold back on this evening, but when we return, we know we can have a very nice meal with great ambience for a reasonable price. Not onlly that, but we found we can take our grandchildren and that they will be allowed to tour the kitchen and make their own dessert. What more can you askSpecial Features:
- Always a fun timeFoodjunkieVIPDined on 6/11/2014It is so nice to have an upscale but yet still affordable restaurant in the tech center that isn't a steak house. The wine pricing is literally the best in the city not only because of pricing but because of the wide selection as well. Had so much fun with Mallory and Elliot waiting on us. They both are so knowledgable and friendly. Thank you Yaya's for always impressingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to bring friends!AtlgalDined on 6/9/2014The hostesses seated me quickly while I waited for my out of town guest to arrive. They were so gracious. Elliott, our waiter, was friendly, informative, and made my friend see why Yayas is where I bring all my out of town friends. Here they can sample the best Denver has to offer in food, service, and atmosphere. Thanks for a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JSRNDined on 6/8/2014We celebrated a birthday at Ya Ya's at a Sunday morning brunch. All the food was delicious and service was great. We'll come back another time!Special Features:
- Awesome Brunch!mutzfishDined on 6/8/2014We went here for SUnday brunch and it was fantastic. Great variety of food to choose from. We were stuffed all day.Special Features:
- Great Service, Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/6/2014Had a wonderful girls lunch. Food, Service and ambience was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful TimelvkwiltDined on 6/6/2014We were celebrating a retirement and had such a nice time. Two of the meals (ordered the same thing) came out really spicy although the description didn't mention it, but the waiter took them and made it right with no problem. We so appreciated that! Very relaxing and good service!Special Features:
- Came back and happy about itOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/5/2014We had stopped eating here many years ago because of the lackluster food and poor service. Recently a friend convinced us to retry it and we have been impressed with the new menu and excellent service.Special Features: