Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
8310 E. Belleview
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.yayasdenver.com/
- Phone: 3037411110
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Saturday 11:00am-4:00pm; Brunch: Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Saturday 4:00pm-10:00pm, & Sunday 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Aaron Whitcomb
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please visit www.YaYasDenver.com for more information on our incredible caterings!
- Private Party Facilities: Our Private Dining Room holds 16-18 people comfortably.
- Private Party Contact: Ben Morris 3037411110
- Special Events: We feature some of the state's most creative and delicious wine dinners.
A word from Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
Ya Ya's not only caters to the casual diner, but also includes room for business meetings and special occasions. Our menu changes daily to ensure the freshest seafood, best quality steaks and chops and most exquisite entrees.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
272 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (145)special occasion (132)fit for foodies (125)great for lunch (105)neighborhood gem (102)good for groups (95)great for brunch (93)notable wine list (79)romantic (72)scenic view (37)hot spot (37)vibrant bar scene (28)kid-friendly (16)late-night find (6)Show More
- Consistently great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/21/2014Every time I take business colleagues or friends to YaYas, it never disappoints. The food meets everyone's needs and tastes. The staff is terrific and the ambiance is...so ColoradoSpecial Features:
- It's been awhile, glad to be backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014This was the first time back to Yia Yia's in some time. The service was still impeccable and the food was very good. The Phyllo-wrapped brownie for dessert was a real treat and broke my rule of no desserts at lunch. I will be back for dinner with my wife to enjoy some wine and that brownie again.Special Features:
- great spot for a quick lunchluvboeufDined on 10/20/2014can't beat a simple sandwich and salad for lunch, fast service and reliable quality.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014Very great food and service!! We enjoyed it very much and felt the staff really catered to our needs and took great care of us to make it a very special evening for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014I have special dietary needs that were accommodated with grace and generosity, which I very much appreciate. Our waiter, Elliott, was terrific, warm, friendly , but not too....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FavoriteYaYasDined on 10/17/2014Excellent food and service. Always dependable place to meet up with old friends or take a guest in town. Quite reasonable prices for lunch. Wonderful food for the money.Special Features:
- Delicious!KJOSIMPSONDined on 10/14/2014We had a lovely lunch outside. The food was exceptional, service was friendly. My only complaint would be that when one of the servers asked if we wanted "hummus for the table" that he failed to mention it was $7!Special Features:
- Food Oasis in DTC East of I25wheatlesDined on 10/13/2014Lovely (and noisy) restaurant hidden in trees near the Hyatt Place (not the Hyatt Regency, but not far from there). Bigger and more well established than I expected - not a hole in the wall. Tasty and unusual food combos with nice selection of wines by the glass. Boisterous at peak dining times and calm and relaxing later. I'll go back next time I've got reason to dine in the tech center.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchAlanDined on 10/12/2014Nice selection of choices and everything was good. My wife prefers warm crab legs versus on ice but understands it is a brunch. Prime rib was very good and many good breakfast choices. We did not eat the rest of the day, very filling and make for good football watching.Special Features:
- BabeDined on 10/12/2014My first time at YA YA's and the atmosphere, waiters, looks where. Awesome. Spoke with the manager to let him know how the service and the looks of the structure was. Thanks.Special Features:
- Exception Service Great FoodKiwiLizDined on 10/11/2014We met our husbands after a movie for a delicious meal. We were seated very promptly and enjoyed the very friendly and efficient service. A very nice wine list and we chose from an iPad. Our food was delicious and well presented. Small changes in the menu were no problem. The valet parking is a great convenience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite Denver restaurantRadioFlyerDined on 10/11/2014This place never fails to impress and satisfy us. Outstanding service, an intelligent wine list (managed smartly on iPads), a varied menu with delicious options, excellent desserts. When we're in the Denver area, Ya Ya's in the Tech Center area is always where we go. The energetic GM at this location really has his team delivering, and he always has time to help you select a wine that fits both your tastes and budget--and his recs always are spot on. If we had a Ya Ya's managed as well as this one in our area, we'd be dining there all the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ya Ya's continues to excelLIZNSIVIPDined on 10/10/2014Food, service, ambience, wine list, value pricing...all exceeded expectationsSpecial Features:
- loved the experience!!preethiDined on 10/9/2014amazing service. The best thing about the restaurant is the people that work there. Felt very welcomed...the food was perfect!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodBobsBitesDined on 10/7/2014Ya Ya's is one of the fine locations in Denver area, where quality food and service can be expected, they are consistently good.Special Features:
- Grteat BrunchSteveBDined on 10/5/2014The buffet line was filled with so many choices it was hard to decide where to start.Special Features:
- Dinner with BoysDanoDined on 9/30/2014We get together with our friends of over 35 years and have dinner and drinks once a year and picked Ya Ya's this year. The food was very good and service exceptional. They have a nice wine list as well as a great assortment of beers and cocktails. The restaurant was packed on a Tuesday night and the noise level was not a factor and the restaurant was well staffed so we were well taken care of. Not the first time I have been to Ya Ya's and will certainly come back as they always do a nice job with the food and staff is very attentive and professional.Special Features:
- Menu for every tasteCLH00Dined on 9/29/2014From pizza, kale salad to crab cakes, everyone in our party of five found something they enjoyed. Warm atmosphere invited lively conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best brunch in DenverMrsbruDined on 9/28/2014The have a fabulous brunch buffet that's reasonably priced. The wait staff is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as alwaysLoversOfGoodFoodAndWineDined on 9/27/2014As usual we had a magnificent time at Yaya's. Out waiter Scott was attentive, helpful, and a pleasure to chat with. Jason gave us an excellent wine choice (as usual) and while out 5 year old daughter loves Yaya's this was a date night (and out daughter is still upset she didn't get to go).Special Features:
- Recommended for Denver Tech CenterBusinessTraveler2013Dined on 9/26/2014This was my first time traveling to Denver and this restaurant was recommended by the foodies in my office. The food was fresh, and they have an extensive drink menu. The meal was very good, but the best part ... Mojitos!I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 of Soup, Salad or 1/2 SandwichOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/25/2014A great choice for lunch is the option to chose 2 of the soup/salad/sandwich options. This time I ordered soup and salad. I enjoyed the kale salad with an unusual and delicious apricot dressing. The soup of the day was a Tuscan bean soup, which was good. The service for our table of six was friendly and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous placeThreeSpiresDined on 9/23/2014I have been to Ya Ya's several times and I have always found the food to be awesome, the service is great and well versed on the menu. I especially like the Gluten Free offerings that exist. They make a very deliberate effort to make sure that Celiac's like myself can enjoy the menu they have as much as anyone else. I have enjoyed the organic chicken, the filet mignon, the crab cakes and the hummus is delicious.They have a great beer and wine selection to pair with the great menu.Special Features:
- Ya-Ya's pleases once againDLittmanVIPDined on 9/21/2014We have eaten at Ya-Ya's a number of times and have some favorites on the menu. The kale salad and beet salad are both excellent. The trout is wonderful as were the scallops. The menu changes with the seasons and foods available. Desserts are freshly prepared by the pastry chef at the restaurant. Service is attentive and friendly but not annoying or interrupting. We let the restaurant know it was our anniversary and we received personalized menus with an anniversary greeting when we were seated. Our desserts were also not charged which was the kind of gesture that will keep us coming back. All in all, a classy place that is well managed and delivers on its promise of great food and excellent service.Special Features:
- best bruch in townscoobysnacksDined on 9/21/2014The buffet is awesome but if that's not enough there are plenty of items you can order hot from the kitchen with no extra charge like bacon pancakes and egggs benedict. To top if off they serve bottomless mimosas for only $8!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Sunday Brunch with familyT1517Dined on 9/21/2014The Buffett has a great selection so everyone had what they wanted. The waiter was very attentive and a great personality while being a true professional. The food was good, the outside view was not up to standard with traffic nearby. This was a good experience but pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Service & OverpricedFooDee1Dined on 9/20/2014The service was horrible for the price. We had to ask 3 times to place our order, the table wobbled and prior to even ordering drinks we has for it to be fixed, and it wasn't until well after appetizer arrived that the waiter even made an effort to fix the table. The waiter spoke so quickly that it was impossible to understand a word he said. Never came to ask how the food was after dropping it off at the table. I would not recommend going here.Special Features:
- Nice Options For AllOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/20/2014Great stop for a delicious lunch on the patio on a sunny day. The menu is varied and offers something for everyone. My husband enjoyed a lamb burger and fries. My sister chose a roasted veggie wrap that she raved about. I had the kale salad with an apricot vinaigrette... Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Order carefullySkip1VIPDined on 9/18/2014Don't order the tasteless chicken piadini or crabcake. Recommend beet salad.Special Features:
- Disappointing to say the very leastDonnaDined on 9/17/2014We picked Ya Ya's because we had always had great experiences here. Wednesday night wasn't one of them. I don't know if you were short staffed but the service was awful. For example, it took well over 15 minutes to order a drink. The bread wasn't served until well after that salads came. We had asked for no dressing on one of the salads. I was told that the chef "just drizzled some on it because it didn't have too much sweet in it". When one is sugar intolerant, having a chef decide to "drizzle" instead off leave it off doesn't sound very customer centric? And it wasn't drizzled, it was drenched. There is a lot more I could say, but am running of space. If interested, you can contact me.Special Features:
- JaneDined on 9/17/2014Made reservations on line and received a free appetizer!!!! That was awesome! Celebrated my friend's birthday and received a free dessert. Delicous! Love YaYa's! Thanks.Special Features:
- consistantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014I have dined at YaYa's numerous times, and it has always been a good experience.Special Features:
- Nothing SpecialJamesDined on 9/16/2014The food was adequate - nothing special. Service was slow. Certainly a forgettable experience.Special Features:
- Excellent!JuliaVIPDined on 9/14/2014My family and I have been going to YaYa's for nearly 20 years! Excellent service, excellent food, Excellent wine, and the Sunday Brunch is amazing!Special Features:
- Dinner before Comedy showToneBoneDined on 9/12/2014Went to Ya Ya's early on a Friday evening for quick meal before the show. We were very happy with the appetizer which was a special risotto balls. I had the special pasta which was delicious. My husband has the pizza, which was like a large pizza great price and very good. The other couple had scallops and salmon. Both were very good. I would go back.Special Features:
- friends referral. ..whatafindDined on 9/10/2014What a pleasant surprise! Surpassed my expectations! Great service from the minute you walk in. .. then get even better. Food was sooooooooooooo good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnerZoltanDined on 9/5/2014Haven't been here on a few years. Forgot how good the food was and great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, Not GreatEricVIPDined on 9/3/2014The service and gluten free menu options were excellent. Overall, it was ok. Sit outside if possible. In doors, the dining room is far too large. It sucks the energy out of the air. It's better than most places in the tech center, but doesn't really compare to the better restaurants in downtown Denver.Special Features:
- Always a favorite!PattieVIPDined on 8/31/2014We had dinner at YaYas over the holiday weekend and it was lovely and quiet. The service was execellent (as always) We split the mussel appetizer (delic!), shrimp bisque (I would of liked chunks of shrimp) but good, and the lamb pasta (very good). This is one of our favorite restuarants and we are never disappointed!Special Features: