Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - St Louis
15601 Olive Blvd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017Neighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: $30 and under
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - St Louis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yayasstl.com/
- Phone: (636) 537-9991
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - St Louis
Mediterranean Euro bites share the menu with oak fired pizzas, rich pastas and an array of the freshest seafood dishes and innovative meat entrees. Welcome to YaYa’s Euro Bistro in St. Louis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - St Louis - Best Restaurants in Chesterfield ›
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - St Louis reviews from OpenTable diners
151 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (75)special occasion (69)good for groups (68)great for outdoor dining (64)great for lunch (62)neighborhood gem (57)great for brunch (45)notable wine list (33)hot spot (26)romantic (23)vibrant bar scene (23)kid-friendly (18)late-night find (6)Show More
- Quality of FoodDownerDined on 11/11/2014We were disappointed in the quality of our dinner. The pizza was overcooked and dry. The salad entree was served incorrect twice.Special Features:
- fromelmVIPDined on 11/8/2014We are from out of town. The last time we went to this restaurant was about ten years ago. We thought it was great then and it is still great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatSamIAmDined on 11/7/2014Im never disappointed. One of my "go-to" restaurants for a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservation?OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/7/2014Food was very good. Booked a reservation with open table and was told by hostess this gets your name on the list. A walk-in got seated before me even though I had a reservation.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceBookieDined on 11/7/2014One new person was in our group and she had a positive reaction to Ya Ya's The rest of us had been there before, that is why we chose the restaurant because the food and the service is always good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceJerseytamaydaVIPDined on 11/6/2014Food was yummy (ask to try their babaganoush). Service was awesome. Nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must-try!foodiecutieVIPDined on 11/4/2014My favorite go-to place for New American/Mediterranean/Euro cuisine in the St. Louis suburbs. I have tried many things on the menu and none of them have let me down. Do not skip the freshly baked garlicky bread and eggplant spread. It comes complimentary with the meal and is a must-try. Recommendations: - Crab cake appetizers: Mostly crab meat, not a lot of filler, can hold its own against Maryland crab cakes - Sea-to-table entree: Fish changes depending on what's fresh. Always a good bet. - Roasted chicken: I don't like to order chicken when eating out but this is one of the best roasted chicken I've had - Flatbread Tip: Save room for dessert! Creme brulee is one of my top choices. Service is great. Wait staff is very attentive.Special Features:
- Dining at Ya's Ya'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/3/2014WE not only enjoyed our lunch on this date; I scheduled my men's group (ROMEO) luncheon on Dec.. We had a group of nine and everyone enjoyed their meal and especially the service The Maitre De (I believe his name was John) is outstanding. From the time I made both reservations by phone to his friendly greeting at the door to his time to time check of our table to see if everything was going well. The servers also were excellent. I think you may have added several new customers on those days...I know I will bring the group back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday BashSlesDined on 11/2/2014Great service and care for large parties, even have a special room ...although temperature of room was tough to controlSpecial Features:
- Always a great mealAwesomeDined on 11/1/2014Been here many times since it opened. A few years back, the food was not as good as when opened. But returned 2-3 years ago and every meal has been perfect. We always take our out of town guests here and anyone else in family or friends for a special meal, great service and consistently excellent food, from start to finish. Booths in back more quiet, front energetic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time but not last ..kriswhitDined on 10/28/2014I took my partner there for her 31st birthday. It was a first time visit for both of us. The place was packed but our service was EXCELLENT!!! We barely finished our appetizer in time for the entree'. Our server Brooke was top notch. Can't wait to go back for Sunday brunch. Thank you for making my partner's birthday more special.Special Features:
- First Time for BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/26/2014A family of seven had a great brunch on Sunday. We were seated in a private room (would seat up to about 20, I think) which we didn't ask for but were happy to accept! Greeted promptly and went on our way to browse the brunch tables. The food was very good and some of us really enjoyed the "Benedicts" made to order (meaning they were poaching eggs on the buffet and there was not a steam try drying them out). Lots of selections and this is important for us as we have vegetarians, non-fish eaters, etc. Everyone found more items than they could eat and everyone left happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yaya'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014I took my fiancé to Yaya's for a long over due romantic evening. I was thoroughly impressed in all aspects. Even the appetizers were outstanding. Our server Rae was phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Who gets what?MariBDined on 10/25/2014The salads were brought after the entrees. I even had other people's entrees set down in front of me. My husband had the "special", a blackened Mahi Mahi which was such a small serving it was no way worth $33. Will probably not return here.
- Always GoodHirschwritesVIPDined on 10/23/2014Had hummus followed by beef tenderloin salad and nice Italian rosso wine. Always pleasant to eat here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very ImpressedOnADateVIPDined on 10/19/2014I had only been to Ya Ya's maybe one or two other times. Went here on a Sunday evening and the restaurant was far from busy. The interior of the restaurant, something I pay a lot of attention to, was very cool. Stone and wood all over - looked very nice and updated. The menu had a good selection. I had the baked lasagna which was very good. The Market Salad I had first was pretty underwhelming however. Everyone else at the table seemed to enjoy their food very much. While we didn't have dessert, I did notice the menu had only two options. I would definitely return.Special Features:
- Post theatre dinner delightTsakiVIPDined on 10/18/2014We used our OpenTable App to make an 8 pm reservation following a theatre event. We seated immediately in a slightly quieter area towards the back as requested. Server Michael Kennedy introduced himself and took our drink orders. Bread and baba ganoush was presented shortly. We appreciated the spot-on descriptions and recommendations of Michael which influenced us to order the kale salad as described and enjoy the sea-to-table Opah. The fish was cooked to the correct temp and presented with seasonal vegetables. This is our 4th time at this establishment and the food has been consistently excellent and the wait staff professional yet personable, attentive but not intrusive. Well done all around.Special Features:
- SlippingCblevVIPDined on 10/18/2014This restaurant , once reliably excellevt, has been below par the last t 2 times we have been there, food was slow, tepid upon arrival, and waitress scarce except when the manager appeared.Special Features:
- Good food, good serviceJim716Dined on 10/18/2014We went to Ya Ya's for my wife's birthday dinner. We both had seafood, which was prepared by someone who knew what they were doing. Service was friendly without being overbearing.Special Features:
- great place to eatLovetoeatDined on 10/13/2014YaYa's is a really nice place to take your family or small group if you want to have a more upscale atmosphere and meal. Prices are reasonable and food is excellent. Service is always good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experience but ...FrancisDined on 10/7/2014I took a client here having been at Ya Ya's a few times before. Food was great and host was very accommodating on seating arrangements. Service was not up to par compared to previous visits though. They took our unfinished appetizers away without asking. We assumed because the food was on it's way. Then the food took another 10 to 15 minutes to arrive. Our waiter then tried over charging us for the two bottles of wine. Fortunately we caught it and after some discussion and request to discuss with manager, he quickly corrected the bill. Food was delicious.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/7/2014We went to celebrate my mom's birthday with a group of 5. Had a wonderful table tucked in the back which was perfect and quiet - could hear much better. The food was wonderful and our waitress, Tiffany, was great. Plus everyone else helped out too - she said it was one for all! Had a great free birthday dessert too. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Excellent as alwaysReneDined on 10/7/2014YaYa's has a great patio and we enjoyed a fun girls lunch on a beautiful fall day. The food and service were excellent.Special Features:
- An Old FavoriteBellecat01Dined on 10/6/2014We've eaten here 3 times in the last month and a half while my husband had treatment at the Washington Orthopedic Hand Center. Each time we encountered friendly, helpful, service. The food has been wonderful. Hoping that the place in Overland Park is just as good.Special Features:
- Lovely brunchSilverFoxVIPDined on 10/5/2014I keep forgetting about this place. Been there for years! Brunch was well maintained and full of top-shelf items; prime rib, peel en eat shrimp, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Should Have Dined Here Years AgokhiserviceDined on 9/29/2014I had never been to Ya Ya's previously, but have always heard about it from others. I joined a group of 4 on a Monday evening and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I think it might be noisy in the main room with the tile floor, but we were in the back area with the soft walls and carpet. It was easy to talk and hear everyone at the table. The menu was interesting and everyone tried something different. All were pleased and the desserts could not be passed up. Five stars for everything. And our waiter, Daniel, made for an outstanding experience.Special Features:
- Great for Large Groupmaso15Dined on 9/25/2014We had a large group and the service was friendly and accommodating. The food was great. I would definitely use YaYa's again for a function!Special Features:
- JulyDined on 9/25/2014VERY GOOD AS ALWAYS OUTSIDE DINING VERY ENJOYABLE STAFF COURTEOUS AND FRIENDLYSpecial Features:
- Always fresh!CardsDined on 9/21/2014A great go to restaurant who endorses local farmers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bobby SchroederBobbyDined on 9/20/2014We had an excellent experience. Great seating, fantastic food. Our waitress was AWESOME. Thanks so much for a great evening.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood gemSirenaVIPDined on 9/19/2014We met family there for lunch earlier this week. We loved it. Food was great and staff was professional and friendly. Liked the ambiance as well. Would love to visit again when bk in town.Special Features:
- mareDined on 9/17/2014Second time I've been here in about 6 weeks. Great service and food!Special Features:
- NanoVIPDined on 9/17/2014We had a very enjoyable dinner. The food and service were very good.Special Features:
- Still SmittencgrahamDined on 9/16/2014I travel to STL from Atlanta 2 to 3 times a month. Ya Yas is still one of my most favorite finds in St. Louis. They consistently excel in quality & taste of food (and I’ve tried a large portion of the menu) and service. I bring business associates here for quick lunches or nice dinners. I have had 3 different meetings in their private room. I have come with just a buddy for a libation after work. They always impress.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/16/2014Asked for a medium well hamburger at lunch and got medium rare. It was overloaded with liquid smoke to give it a BBQ flavor but it really tasted like chemicals. Because it is close to my home, I have dined at this restaurant many times hoping for a good meal, but most of the time it is mediocre at best. I think I have finally learned my lesson.
- Sam = Service+BassoDined on 9/16/2014We enjoyed our visit to Ya Ya's per normal. Every time we go to Ya Ya's we are impressed by something new. While always good some aspect of our experience stands out each time we visit. This time it was the service that Sam provided. While our food was incredible the best part of meal was the service. Sam kept our glasses full the bread coming and was never intrusive. He even made a suggestion that took my dish from great to incredible. Sam thanks for making a wonderful experience even better.Special Features:
- First timePowderskirzDined on 9/13/2014My first time and I was not disappointed. My wife has been there many times with her work. Everything was great..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brought a friend who had never beenkmlpageVIPDined on 9/12/2014Had an GREAT lunch with incredible service. Food was great and corner booth is my favorite place to sit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twice in a weekTsakiyamaDined on 9/8/2014We've lived near Ya Ya's for just over 5 years; we've seen an ad here and there; and we've heard from some considerably younger friends that Ya Ya's is a very nice place to eat, drink and entertain. Somehow, it always looked a little busy to us, but about a week ago we found an open table on OpenTable and loved it. Came again just to make sure, and it is excellent. Excellent service with Krista and different runners. Enough attention from staff and manager to feel welcomed and well attended, but not so much as to feel intruded upon. The food was excellentt 5 stars although the crab cakes were fixed differently than we prefer. The salmon special was excellent prepared to a perfect medium rare.Special Features:
- I don't get itiluvgoodfoodDined on 9/7/2014I should have known better than to order paella. It takes time to prepare this properly, and it was far from properly prepared. The wagyu carpaccio had very little flavor, and the salad was not prepared well at all with the lettuce somewhat wilted. Quite frankly, the best part of the meal was the bread. I don't understand the positive reviews.