Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - St Louis
15601 Olive Blvd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017Neighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: $30 and under
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - St Louis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yayasstl.com/
- Phone: 6365379991
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - St Louis
Mediterranean Euro bites share the menu with oak fired pizzas, rich pastas and an array of the freshest seafood dishes and innovative meat entrees. Welcome to YaYa’s Euro Bistro in St. Louis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - St Louis - Best Restaurants in Chesterfield ›
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - St Louis reviews from OpenTable diners
143 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (74)fit for foodies (69)great for outdoor dining (66)great for lunch (59)good for groups (58)neighborhood gem (53)great for brunch (44)vibrant bar scene (26)notable wine list (26)romantic (24)kid-friendly (21)hot spot (19)late-night find (9)Show More
- mareDined on 9/17/2014Second time I've been here in about 6 weeks. Great service and food!Special Features:
- NanoVIPDined on 9/17/2014We had a very enjoyable dinner. The food and service were very good.Special Features:
- Still SmittencgrahamDined on 9/16/2014I travel to STL from Atlanta 2 to 3 times a month. Ya Yas is still one of my most favorite finds in St. Louis. They consistently excel in quality & taste of food (and I’ve tried a large portion of the menu) and service. I bring business associates here for quick lunches or nice dinners. I have had 3 different meetings in their private room. I have come with just a buddy for a libation after work. They always impress.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/16/2014Asked for a medium well hamburger at lunch and got medium rare. It was overloaded with liquid smoke to give it a BBQ flavor but it really tasted like chemicals. Because it is close to my home, I have dined at this restaurant many times hoping for a good meal, but most of the time it is mediocre at best. I think I have finally learned my lesson.
- Sam = Service+BassoDined on 9/16/2014We enjoyed our visit to Ya Ya's per normal. Every time we go to Ya Ya's we are impressed by something new. While always good some aspect of our experience stands out each time we visit. This time it was the service that Sam provided. While our food was incredible the best part of meal was the service. Sam kept our glasses full the bread coming and was never intrusive. He even made a suggestion that took my dish from great to incredible. Sam thanks for making a wonderful experience even better.Special Features:
- First timePowderskirzDined on 9/13/2014My first time and I was not disappointed. My wife has been there many times with her work. Everything was great..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brought a friend who had never beenkmlpageVIPDined on 9/12/2014Had an GREAT lunch with incredible service. Food was great and corner booth is my favorite place to sit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twice in a weekTsakiyamaDined on 9/8/2014We've lived near Ya Ya's for just over 5 years; we've seen an ad here and there; and we've heard from some considerably younger friends that Ya Ya's is a very nice place to eat, drink and entertain. Somehow, it always looked a little busy to us, but about a week ago we found an open table on OpenTable and loved it. Came again just to make sure, and it is excellent. Excellent service with Krista and different runners. Enough attention from staff and manager to feel welcomed and well attended, but not so much as to feel intruded upon. The food was excellentt 5 stars although the crab cakes were fixed differently than we prefer. The salmon special was excellent prepared to a perfect medium rare.Special Features:
- I don't get itiluvgoodfoodDined on 9/7/2014I should have known better than to order paella. It takes time to prepare this properly, and it was far from properly prepared. The wagyu carpaccio had very little flavor, and the salad was not prepared well at all with the lettuce somewhat wilted. Quite frankly, the best part of the meal was the bread. I don't understand the positive reviews.
- Best Sunday BrunchFriends4everDined on 9/7/2014I have brought friends and relatives to Sunday Brunch 3-4 times in the last 2 years .....who have in turn brought their friends at least 3 or 4 times. I always highly recommend YaYa's for lunch but especially for Sunday Brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceJudeDined on 9/5/2014Always a nice experience. The service was outstanding.Special Features:
- KnucksDined on 9/1/2014This was my first time dining at YaYa's . It was a wonderful experience. We were not rushed. I was concerned about an ingredient in what I ordered. Tony, the chef, came to our table and explained how the ingredient was used. He said if I did not like the salad, send it back and he would fix whatever else on the menu I wanted. Great dining experience!Special Features:
- Great MealMcAngelDined on 8/30/2014Our entire table ordered the Salmon! It was fantastic! Everyone enjoyed dinner!Special Features:
- Impressed. ThanksFirsttimerDined on 8/27/2014Tried Yaya's with a client this past week. Yaya's did an excellent job. From the moment I walked in the service was wonderful and the food was great as well.Special Features:
- SchattenDined on 8/24/2014A table for 6 for a birthday celebration. The bouquet of flowers ordered thru Open Table and delivered by Flowerpetal.com was attractive and on our table when we arrived. Our server was professional, articulate, knowledgeable, attentive and humorous. She gave the impression that she really enjoyed interacting with us. Our whole table enjoyed her knowledge of the menu and her attention to detail. The food was stunningly good. I had delicious scallops; everyone had a different dish and they all were very pleased. Kudos to the chef! We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ya ya - yeaSlesDined on 8/23/2014great place to eat ... need more waite staff ... and great little startersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful LunchLunch60Dined on 8/21/2014I met two friends for lunch the other day to celebrate a birthday. The server was friendly, humorous and knowledgeable about the wine list and the menu items. The table was cleared in a timely manner and then the staff let us celebrate in quiet. I've always enjoyed dining at YaYa's whether for lunch, happy hour or late night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hostess problemTravelerDined on 8/17/2014Arrived with 90 year old (w walker), 85 yr old, husband, son and I'm in a leg cast. Hostess marches us thru restaurant (hard to navigate w walker) to horseshoe booth. When I said that wouldn't work for us (obvious right?) she rolled her eyes at us - she really did. Then she very begrudgend sat us at a smaller table for 4 and once again rolled her eyes at us. Had it not been for how exhausted the 90 year old was from navigating back and forth with the walker we would have left immediately. Food was ok Salads looked good but were not. Shrimp had to be self peeled, but good. Liked eggs Ben bar but eggs should have cooked more, yogurt bar nice touch, liked that desserts were bite sized and prime rib was good but not melt in your mouth.
- Good but not remarkableSue1Dined on 8/16/2014After driving past this place a million times and always seeing the parking lot full, I am glad I finally tried it. However, there was nothing remarkable about it, and it felt just average. The server was friendly and attentive, but we felt somewhat rushed. My kale salad had very large pieces of lettuce that needed to be cut better to be presented better and eaten more easily. The scallops were cooked well, and had a nice flavor. Prices were reasonable. My husband ordered the tenderloin medium and it came out medium rare...a common mistake, and he was fine with it, although not his preference. Yaya's was fine but didn't leave me with a big desire to come back because there are so many other restaurants to try.
- seafoodloverVIPDined on 8/16/2014Pasta Pomodora - pasta was over cooked (shouldnt it hae been al dente??)Scallops on the other hand were perfect!
- Good First- time ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Excellent lunch menu. Received a very warm and formal greeting from the host. He was very knowledgeable about the menu selections. The Porchetta sandwich was delicious and the fries were perfectly seasoned. Will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite place in Chesterfield!PickyVIPDined on 8/14/2014Ya Ya's is an excellent place for Sunday brunch, daily lunch or dinner! They offer a wide variety of dishes, from a mouth-watering salmon salad, to roasted chicken, steak and daily seafood offerings. They give you the most amazing bread, with a dip similar to babaganoush. Try to save room for dessert! If you will, order the chocolate soufflé at the same time you order dinner because it takes 15 minutes to bake. You won't regret it! I'm not a drinker, but they have a well trained sommelier and an extended wine list.Special Features:
- Twist of EnjoymentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014The whole evening was pleasant with memorable food and service. The atmosphere was rather non-descript but calming. Wine and food were classic good taste with a twist of interesting. Enjoyable and knowledgeable service made the whole experience most enjoyable.Special Features:
- Ya Ya'sLovetoeatDined on 8/8/2014We had very good food in a comfortable setting. The service was excellent too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningStoneyDined on 8/7/2014The manager, Scott, was extremely helpful in selecting a Malbec for a business associate traveling in for a meeting. While I have been to Ya Ya's many times, I had never ordered the free-range chicken. Scott commented that the chicken is delivered by a local farmer on Thursdays. I cannot wait to take my wife back on a future Thursday evening so she can also know why I raved about it.Special Features:
- Not as good as my first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2014Overall good food. Prices a little high. Gnocchi was the best I've tasted, and the scallops were terrific. My wife's pizza and beet salad were both just average. Choc soufflé was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so-soOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/3/2014OK for brunch - nothing exceptional for the price, Good service
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/2/2014Dinner was outstanding. Meal came out fast. Felt a little rushedSpecial Features:
- JulyDined on 8/1/2014As usual, lunch was perfect for the business lunch. Food was very good and setting was conducive for talkingSpecial Features:
- We are fans.StacyDined on 7/25/2014We are fans. Our food and service is always good.Special Features:
- Never disappointedFoodie2Dined on 7/24/2014This is always our "go to" place for consistency with food, service and atmosphere. The music on the patio is great! You cannot go wrong with this place. The management is always on top of things and is very friendly. The bartenders are great too. Love the infused vodkas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated a birthday at Ya Ya's.cakefoodieDined on 7/23/2014Food was outstanding and the service was excellent. Can't say enough about the service she was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/20/2014Staff was very friendly. Manager helped me locate the establishment on the phone when I was lost getting there. Waiters very patient and let us talk / visit as friends. Almost too hands-off though as we had to track our waitress down a couple times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Service...Great foodBrianDined on 7/19/2014We were basically forgotten after we were sat for at least 10+ min. Tables sat right before and after us had appetizers before we were even greeted by a manager whom which we had to flag down! The server sincerely apologized but the management staff did nothing to attempt to make up for the mistake. Actually because of the gaff the manager hovered over us the entire evening overlapping with the server so we heard the same thing repeated all night. It would have been better if the manager would have just apologized and left us something as an incentive to come back next time while leaving the server to do his job. That said the food and beverages were excellent; I just wish the service matched the quality of the food.Special Features:
- A LITTLE LESS THAN SALADSty50Dined on 7/19/2014We have had the Salmon salad and their special fried chicken salad numerous times. The last few times we have been sorely disappointed with the overall taste and preparation of each. Something has changed the chicken salad used to have fried bits and lots of goodies in it, this time it looked like Super Batter egg rolls, whole on top, with very little inside. The salmon, a total disappointment, small and not as tasty as in the past. The nuts blue cheese, was barely visible. We won't be ordering the delightful salads anymore!!! Why change things????Special Features:
- Ya Ya's Rocked itHotpepperVIPDined on 7/18/2014This was the first time my husband has been to Ya Ya's and I had been there over 50 times through the years. He was so looking forward to it and sometimes when that happen a place will fall down. Ya Ya's was excellent and our server was fantastic which you normally don't get in the Chesterfield area. Very pleased overall!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LorettaDined on 7/16/2014I always have good service and food the staff/management are very friendly and welcomingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good meal once againchesterfieldsteveDined on 7/15/2014We frequent Ya Ya's only a few times a year, but each time it is enjoyable. The food is always good. The pastry wrapped brownie in chocolate sauce was a hit at dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TimeValentineDinersDined on 7/13/2014We went to celebrate a birthday on Sunday and had the Sunday brunch. Food was excellent. It was a warm day and the indoor temperature was a little too warm. Our server was sweating. But with all the warming trays out, it may be hard to keep it very cool.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not its usual greatCblevVIPDined on 7/8/2014Timing was way off. We waited at our table over 20 minutes for a waiter. After ordering, it took much too long to get our food, and when we did, entrees were brought with our salads. Celebrated birthdays and were given complimentary dessert, but it was chosen for us instead of our personal selection, as had been promised. When we got our check, we were double charged for several items. We like this restaurant too much to not return, but had this been our first visit, i doubt we would.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.