Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - St Louis
15601 Olive Blvd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017Neighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: $30 and under
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - St Louis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yayasstl.com/
- Phone: 6365379991
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - St Louis
Mediterranean Euro bites share the menu with oak fired pizzas, rich pastas and an array of the freshest seafood dishes and innovative meat entrees. Welcome to YaYa’s Euro Bistro in St. Louis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - St Louis - Best Restaurants in Chesterfield ›
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - St Louis reviews from OpenTable diners
152 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (77)fit for foodies (74)great for outdoor dining (74)good for groups (68)great for lunch (66)neighborhood gem (58)great for brunch (47)notable wine list (29)vibrant bar scene (26)hot spot (24)romantic (23)kid-friendly (21)late-night find (8)Show More
- Very ImpressedOnADateVIPDined on 10/19/2014I had only been to Ya Ya's maybe one or two other times. Went here on a Sunday evening and the restaurant was far from busy. The interior of the restaurant, something I pay a lot of attention to, was very cool. Stone and wood all over - looked very nice and updated. The menu had a good selection. I had the baked lasagna which was very good. The Market Salad I had first was pretty underwhelming however. Everyone else at the table seemed to enjoy their food very much. While we didn't have dessert, I did notice the menu had only two options. I would definitely return.Special Features:
- Post theatre dinner delightTsakiVIPDined on 10/18/2014We used our OpenTable App to make an 8 pm reservation following a theatre event. We seated immediately in a slightly quieter area towards the back as requested. Server Michael Kennedy introduced himself and took our drink orders. Bread and baba ganoush was presented shortly. We appreciated the spot-on descriptions and recommendations of Michael which influenced us to order the kale salad as described and enjoy the sea-to-table Opah. The fish was cooked to the correct temp and presented with seasonal vegetables. This is our 4th time at this establishment and the food has been consistently excellent and the wait staff professional yet personable, attentive but not intrusive. Well done all around.Special Features:
- SlippingCblevVIPDined on 10/18/2014This restaurant , once reliably excellevt, has been below par the last t 2 times we have been there, food was slow, tepid upon arrival, and waitress scarce except when the manager appeared.Special Features:
- Good food, good serviceJim716Dined on 10/18/2014We went to Ya Ya's for my wife's birthday dinner. We both had seafood, which was prepared by someone who knew what they were doing. Service was friendly without being overbearing.Special Features:
- great place to eatLovetoeatDined on 10/13/2014YaYa's is a really nice place to take your family or small group if you want to have a more upscale atmosphere and meal. Prices are reasonable and food is excellent. Service is always good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experience but ...FrancisDined on 10/7/2014I took a client here having been at Ya Ya's a few times before. Food was great and host was very accommodating on seating arrangements. Service was not up to par compared to previous visits though. They took our unfinished appetizers away without asking. We assumed because the food was on it's way. Then the food took another 10 to 15 minutes to arrive. Our waiter then tried over charging us for the two bottles of wine. Fortunately we caught it and after some discussion and request to discuss with manager, he quickly corrected the bill. Food was delicious.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/7/2014We went to celebrate my mom's birthday with a group of 5. Had a wonderful table tucked in the back which was perfect and quiet - could hear much better. The food was wonderful and our waitress, Tiffany, was great. Plus everyone else helped out too - she said it was one for all! Had a great free birthday dessert too. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Excellent as alwaysReneDined on 10/7/2014YaYa's has a great patio and we enjoyed a fun girls lunch on a beautiful fall day. The food and service were excellent.Special Features:
- An Old FavoriteBellecat01Dined on 10/6/2014We've eaten here 3 times in the last month and a half while my husband had treatment at the Washington Orthopedic Hand Center. Each time we encountered friendly, helpful, service. The food has been wonderful. Hoping that the place in Overland Park is just as good.Special Features:
- Lovely brunchSilverFoxVIPDined on 10/5/2014I keep forgetting about this place. Been there for years! Brunch was well maintained and full of top-shelf items; prime rib, peel en eat shrimp, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Should Have Dined Here Years AgokhiserviceDined on 9/29/2014I had never been to Ya Ya's previously, but have always heard about it from others. I joined a group of 4 on a Monday evening and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I think it might be noisy in the main room with the tile floor, but we were in the back area with the soft walls and carpet. It was easy to talk and hear everyone at the table. The menu was interesting and everyone tried something different. All were pleased and the desserts could not be passed up. Five stars for everything. And our waiter, Daniel, made for an outstanding experience.Special Features:
- Great for Large Groupmaso15Dined on 9/25/2014We had a large group and the service was friendly and accommodating. The food was great. I would definitely use YaYa's again for a function!Special Features:
- JulyDined on 9/25/2014VERY GOOD AS ALWAYS OUTSIDE DINING VERY ENJOYABLE STAFF COURTEOUS AND FRIENDLYSpecial Features:
- Always fresh!CardsDined on 9/21/2014A great go to restaurant who endorses local farmers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bobby SchroederBobbyDined on 9/20/2014We had an excellent experience. Great seating, fantastic food. Our waitress was AWESOME. Thanks so much for a great evening.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood gemSirenaVIPDined on 9/19/2014We met family there for lunch earlier this week. We loved it. Food was great and staff was professional and friendly. Liked the ambiance as well. Would love to visit again when bk in town.Special Features:
- mareDined on 9/17/2014Second time I've been here in about 6 weeks. Great service and food!Special Features:
- NanoVIPDined on 9/17/2014We had a very enjoyable dinner. The food and service were very good.Special Features:
- Still SmittencgrahamDined on 9/16/2014I travel to STL from Atlanta 2 to 3 times a month. Ya Yas is still one of my most favorite finds in St. Louis. They consistently excel in quality & taste of food (and I’ve tried a large portion of the menu) and service. I bring business associates here for quick lunches or nice dinners. I have had 3 different meetings in their private room. I have come with just a buddy for a libation after work. They always impress.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/16/2014Asked for a medium well hamburger at lunch and got medium rare. It was overloaded with liquid smoke to give it a BBQ flavor but it really tasted like chemicals. Because it is close to my home, I have dined at this restaurant many times hoping for a good meal, but most of the time it is mediocre at best. I think I have finally learned my lesson.
- Sam = Service+BassoDined on 9/16/2014We enjoyed our visit to Ya Ya's per normal. Every time we go to Ya Ya's we are impressed by something new. While always good some aspect of our experience stands out each time we visit. This time it was the service that Sam provided. While our food was incredible the best part of meal was the service. Sam kept our glasses full the bread coming and was never intrusive. He even made a suggestion that took my dish from great to incredible. Sam thanks for making a wonderful experience even better.Special Features:
- First timePowderskirzDined on 9/13/2014My first time and I was not disappointed. My wife has been there many times with her work. Everything was great..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brought a friend who had never beenkmlpageVIPDined on 9/12/2014Had an GREAT lunch with incredible service. Food was great and corner booth is my favorite place to sit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twice in a weekTsakiyamaDined on 9/8/2014We've lived near Ya Ya's for just over 5 years; we've seen an ad here and there; and we've heard from some considerably younger friends that Ya Ya's is a very nice place to eat, drink and entertain. Somehow, it always looked a little busy to us, but about a week ago we found an open table on OpenTable and loved it. Came again just to make sure, and it is excellent. Excellent service with Krista and different runners. Enough attention from staff and manager to feel welcomed and well attended, but not so much as to feel intruded upon. The food was excellentt 5 stars although the crab cakes were fixed differently than we prefer. The salmon special was excellent prepared to a perfect medium rare.Special Features:
- I don't get itiluvgoodfoodDined on 9/7/2014I should have known better than to order paella. It takes time to prepare this properly, and it was far from properly prepared. The wagyu carpaccio had very little flavor, and the salad was not prepared well at all with the lettuce somewhat wilted. Quite frankly, the best part of the meal was the bread. I don't understand the positive reviews.
- Best Sunday BrunchFriends4everDined on 9/7/2014I have brought friends and relatives to Sunday Brunch 3-4 times in the last 2 years .....who have in turn brought their friends at least 3 or 4 times. I always highly recommend YaYa's for lunch but especially for Sunday Brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceJudeDined on 9/5/2014Always a nice experience. The service was outstanding.Special Features:
- KnucksDined on 9/1/2014This was my first time dining at YaYa's . It was a wonderful experience. We were not rushed. I was concerned about an ingredient in what I ordered. Tony, the chef, came to our table and explained how the ingredient was used. He said if I did not like the salad, send it back and he would fix whatever else on the menu I wanted. Great dining experience!Special Features:
- Great MealMcAngelVIPDined on 8/30/2014Our entire table ordered the Salmon! It was fantastic! Everyone enjoyed dinner!Special Features:
- Impressed. ThanksFirsttimerDined on 8/27/2014Tried Yaya's with a client this past week. Yaya's did an excellent job. From the moment I walked in the service was wonderful and the food was great as well.Special Features:
- SchattenDined on 8/24/2014A table for 6 for a birthday celebration. The bouquet of flowers ordered thru Open Table and delivered by Flowerpetal.com was attractive and on our table when we arrived. Our server was professional, articulate, knowledgeable, attentive and humorous. She gave the impression that she really enjoyed interacting with us. Our whole table enjoyed her knowledge of the menu and her attention to detail. The food was stunningly good. I had delicious scallops; everyone had a different dish and they all were very pleased. Kudos to the chef! We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ya ya - yeaSlesDined on 8/23/2014great place to eat ... need more waite staff ... and great little startersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful LunchLunch60Dined on 8/21/2014I met two friends for lunch the other day to celebrate a birthday. The server was friendly, humorous and knowledgeable about the wine list and the menu items. The table was cleared in a timely manner and then the staff let us celebrate in quiet. I've always enjoyed dining at YaYa's whether for lunch, happy hour or late night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hostess problemTravelerDined on 8/17/2014Arrived with 90 year old (w walker), 85 yr old, husband, son and I'm in a leg cast. Hostess marches us thru restaurant (hard to navigate w walker) to horseshoe booth. When I said that wouldn't work for us (obvious right?) she rolled her eyes at us - she really did. Then she very begrudgend sat us at a smaller table for 4 and once again rolled her eyes at us. Had it not been for how exhausted the 90 year old was from navigating back and forth with the walker we would have left immediately. Food was ok Salads looked good but were not. Shrimp had to be self peeled, but good. Liked eggs Ben bar but eggs should have cooked more, yogurt bar nice touch, liked that desserts were bite sized and prime rib was good but not melt in your mouth.
- Good but not remarkableSue1Dined on 8/16/2014After driving past this place a million times and always seeing the parking lot full, I am glad I finally tried it. However, there was nothing remarkable about it, and it felt just average. The server was friendly and attentive, but we felt somewhat rushed. My kale salad had very large pieces of lettuce that needed to be cut better to be presented better and eaten more easily. The scallops were cooked well, and had a nice flavor. Prices were reasonable. My husband ordered the tenderloin medium and it came out medium rare...a common mistake, and he was fine with it, although not his preference. Yaya's was fine but didn't leave me with a big desire to come back because there are so many other restaurants to try.
- seafoodloverVIPDined on 8/16/2014Pasta Pomodora - pasta was over cooked (shouldnt it hae been al dente??)Scallops on the other hand were perfect!
- Good First- time ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Excellent lunch menu. Received a very warm and formal greeting from the host. He was very knowledgeable about the menu selections. The Porchetta sandwich was delicious and the fries were perfectly seasoned. Will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite place in Chesterfield!PickyVIPDined on 8/14/2014Ya Ya's is an excellent place for Sunday brunch, daily lunch or dinner! They offer a wide variety of dishes, from a mouth-watering salmon salad, to roasted chicken, steak and daily seafood offerings. They give you the most amazing bread, with a dip similar to babaganoush. Try to save room for dessert! If you will, order the chocolate soufflé at the same time you order dinner because it takes 15 minutes to bake. You won't regret it! I'm not a drinker, but they have a well trained sommelier and an extended wine list.Special Features:
- Twist of EnjoymentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014The whole evening was pleasant with memorable food and service. The atmosphere was rather non-descript but calming. Wine and food were classic good taste with a twist of interesting. Enjoyable and knowledgeable service made the whole experience most enjoyable.Special Features:
- Ya Ya'sLovetoeatDined on 8/8/2014We had very good food in a comfortable setting. The service was excellent too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.