XO Prime Steaks Pepper Pike
29425 Chagrin Blvd
Pepper Pike, OH 44122Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
XO Prime Steaks Pepper Pike
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.xoprimesteaks.com/
- Phone: (216) 378-8988
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:00 pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm – 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from XO Prime Steaks Pepper Pike
XO Prime Steaks, the standard for trend setting dining in beautiful Pepper Pike. XO is elevating Steakhouse dining to new heights. We offer stylish and fashionable dining and the only ALL Prime concept in town with incredible juicy steaks and fresh seafood. Cool, sexy and refreshing decor, unlike anything in Cleveland. The place to see and to be seen, with the most happening bar scene. Best place to impress for business or pleasure. Reservations suggested.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
XO Prime Steaks Pepper Pike - Best Restaurants in Pepper Pike ›
XO Prime Steaks Pepper Pike reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (56)romantic (38)fit for foodies (29)notable wine list (27)neighborhood gem (18)good for groups (17)hot spot (13)vibrant bar scene (13)great for outdoor dining (9)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Perfect againWinegeekVIPDined on 11/16/2014I'm becoming a definite regular. I absolutely love this place. Great every time. I didn't notice that they had event rooms until my last visit. Now all I need is a reason to throw a party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodDaveCDined on 11/15/2014As soon as you walk in the host immediately asks how you are doing and is very friendly. We were immediately directed to our table and asked if it was acceptable. The server was very knowledgeable and efficient. Food was very good, I tried the lamb and my wife had one of their steaks. All cooked to perfection. The sauces and presentation of the food was exceptional. Prices were a little high but the quality overcame any objections.Special Features:
- Watch your credit cardsGastromanDined on 11/11/20141. 31.00+ for fried veal that was to be scallopini and was actually veal Parm 2. Steak double filet was dry Lost my CC!!! Had to cancel with bank.
- oustandingWinegeekVIPDined on 11/10/2014Another wonderful meal at XO! service, food, and wonderful staff! What's not to love. Also great happy hour too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodsimonsusanVIPDined on 11/6/2014Great steak! Staff really friendly. Dined in the bar and really enjoyed the evening.Special Features:
- JJLDMLDined on 11/1/2014A little overpriced for what you receive. My medium rare steak was served rare. Drink prices are out of line.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/30/2014My wife and I had possibly the best steak dinner ever. Service was spot on. Thank you!Special Features:
- AmazingWinegeekVIPDined on 10/19/2014Amazing from start to finish. Superb wine list, and the best steaks in Cleveland. The toffee cake was to die for. Pricing is worth every penny! Can't wait to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014This was my first time visiting either location and really enjoy the overall experience. The food was great and the server was really on top of his game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over ratedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Food Is very over priced. Bill was to much for the amount of food received.Special Features:
- Impeccable serviceDisappointedDined on 10/17/2014Went to celebrate two special occasions and host/waiter/manager were all very responsive and attentive. Probably the best restaurant service we have EVER had. Food was very good. Would definitely return for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 year wedding anniverary.YouonlyliveonceDined on 10/17/2014My girlfriend told me about XO a couple years ago. Since it was my 5 year anniversary I decided my husband and I should try it out. The ambiance was outstanding. The food as well as the service was superb. The restaurant was very pricey. I have no regrets. You only live once.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!JasonDined on 10/17/2014XO in Pepper Pike was fantastic! Our service was impeccable (though it may have been because we were one of very few in the dining room). We started out at the bar for a cocktail. Bartender was very knowledgeable, prompt, and talkative. We then had apps of mini tacos and a beet salad; both delicious. Our entrees were cooked perfectly to order as I got the surf and turf and my wife got the filet with a side of caramelized onions. We would definitely return. Prices are a bit high but the quality of food you get is spectacular. Our only complaint was that the service staff could be heard using profanity and telling inappropriate stories while mulling near the bar area (again, probably due to the lack of patronage when we were there).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Nice SurpriseJKSLASHPINEDined on 10/15/2014In a neighborhood with 3-4 other steak houses, we were expecting more of the same. It was a nice surprise to find different decor, a more sophisticated feel, and most important a much larger selection. Friendly service, very good food and a "New York" feel. We were entertaining another couple and they agreed with our assessment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!IheartXODined on 10/10/2014This was my mine and my husbands second time we have eaten at XO, and the second time around got even better. The ambiance was mystical, the menu was superb and service was friendly but professional. He ordered steak and I fish, WOW no complaints here :) This is my special go-to-place, reserved for a special time with my husband, its like falling in love all over again!Special Features:
- The food is good, but prices HIGHEdwardVIPDined on 10/5/2014When you consider the portion sizes which are extremely small, the prices are really getting lofty. The salads are so small they're laughable (except you paid for it; everything is ala carte). Skip the sushi rolls which we were told were pre-made, and were soggy (and were 3x the cost of the best sushi in town-- Shinano). The pasta was also overcooked in my linguine de mare. Go for the vegetarian puff pastry which was delicious.
- Sunday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014I was very pleased to learn that XO was open on Sunday evening as we had an out of town visitor and there are very few restaurants open in the area on Sunday. The ambiance, food and service (David) were exceptional. Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fabulous dining experience.They even called me the next morning to inquire about how the meal was, great personal touch!Special Features:
- Super dinnerCanovak1Dined on 10/4/2014My third visit and they nailed the medium well ribeye perfect all 3 times. I think it's the best steak in townSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedVIPDined on 9/27/2014Each time we have dined here,it has been so consistent. Service is very good and food prepared beautifullySpecial Features:
- Great dinner!DloopVIPDined on 9/18/2014One of the best steak dinners and great wine. A bit pricey but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- downtown restaurant in the suburbsDaveCDined on 9/16/2014An excellent steak in a sophisticated setting served by a professional staff. We couldn't have asked for more.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not great!marachinkoDined on 9/13/2014Food was pretty good, but steaks we had were simply not up to the level of a few other steak joints in the area. And, they are quite pricey. Creamed spinach was quite tasty and the bread pudding for desert was also very good, but short on vanilla cream. The bar area is great. Wine list is adequate and has the typical 3x markups on many bottles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- XO doesn't disappoint!Foodsnob1234VIPDined on 9/6/2014Any time I have frequented this restaurant I have gotten nothing less than extraordinary service and outstanding food. XO has a trendy upscale atmosphere, unlike all the boring traditional "upscale" steakhouses around. I can't speak enough about this place from the food to the service, you won't leave here without feeling content, relaxed and full. I am a "food snob" and frequent high end restaurants. XO is always number one and will never be outdone in my book. Keep up the good work XO!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but NOT Exceptional 4 PricingNJandMEPDined on 8/30/2014The food and experience was very good BUT NOT EXCEPTIONAL! XO for its pricing should be exceptional but it is no better than a very good restaurant in the area at a 10 to 20% lower pricing. The ambiance is sheik but a bit tacky. The wine we had was priced 4 times the shelf pricing at a local wine store, the rib steak w/bone was good but not exceptional in quality but cooked as requested. The water glasses were not kept filled and attention to table needs were slow for timely additional bread and request for re-fill of drinks. The dinners arrived in a timely manner and all were hot except for one meal. For the pricing, we have eaten at what we believe are better 'steak restaurants' for quality and service. Good but not exceptional.Special Features:
- Average at bestGhostDined on 8/30/2014French onion soup was average at best. The loaded baked patatoe was not completely cooked, had a few hard spot. I travel quite a bit and have eaten in many steakhouses. XO would rank low on my list.Special Features:
- Dining pleasureEdwardVIPDined on 8/26/2014All the stars aligned for a memorable dining experience!Special Features:
- Great Steak PlaceBs45Dined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed the food and the service was great. Our friends had never been to XO so we were able to show them a good time also. Thank you for that.Special Features:
- XOXOLocalEaterDined on 8/14/2014Great food, well prepared, and formally presented. We liked it enough to write 50 characters.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014Two steaks ordered at our table and both were overcooked. A side order of potatoes were ordered try came out very greasy.
- Good FindGreyVIPDined on 8/7/2014Took the family for a birthday dinner. Good food and service. Midweek dinner so not too crowded. Steaks were delicious.Special Features:
- And againSteakhouseManVIPDined on 8/1/2014Great stuff. Delicious as always. One of the best in town in terms of steak.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/31/2014too many servers - service very slow and portions tiny....not sure i will return.
- Fabulous SteakMKD2Dined on 7/30/2014Offered a waygu beef option, which we passed on, but that is indicative of how decadent the menu is at XO. We've been twice and reality love the place, but it's been slow there, so would love to see others there. Service was impeccable and the food was amazing. The restaurant is in a wealthy area, and the costs are commensurate with the demographics of the area - but the competition (Flemings, Hyde Park, Red) around the corner is much less expensive. Could be a reason for the smaller crowd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentmmarks3141Dined on 7/26/2014We celebrated our wedding anniversary here and had a fine meal. My wife's well-done steak was cooked right the first time with no sending back, and my filet was tender and delicious. I also recommend the 3-cheese mac & cheese side dish with crab & lobster added.Special Features:
- Excellent birthday choiceGingerDined on 7/25/2014Pricey but well worth every penny. The service the food the setting...all outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 76 reviews are from the XO Prime Steaks Pepper Pike reviews archive.
- Very goodAnniverasryDined on 7/19/2014My wife and I enjoyed our anniversary dinner at XO very much. The steaks were excellent, complimented with done very good unique flavor sides. The calamari appetizer one if ye best I have had. Service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, overpricedSollyboyDined on 7/19/2014Food was very good and enjoyable, but this restaurant is overpriced. A Dewar's scotch and water is $10.00, far above the going rate of $7-$8 in most Cleveland area restaurants. Steaks are price a la carte. That's a bit of a rip off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over pricedsteakloverDined on 7/11/2014Place was nice. But to be honest I felt like I kind of got robbed a little bit. For the amount of money that I paid I didn't really feel the food met that price. French fries were 12.00 and there was nothing special about them. Porterhouse 60.00. I have no problem with paying high price for a meal but there are definitely other places one can go to get quality steak etc. for a more reasonable prices. Our waitress was very nice by the way.Special Features:
- Hot Saturday Nightmarrer29190Dined on 6/28/2014Rachel, the entress, appetizes and sides were all excellent. The wine and drinks are overpriced given the small pours. Ambience was ruined by an almost complete lack of air conditioning on a hot Saturday night.Special Features:
- Good Food but PriceyCarmenDined on 6/28/2014The food was good, but very pricey. My husband and I shared a dinner, had two appetizers, two glasses of wine and one drink. The bill was $130 with tip. This is a restaurant for a special occasion.Special Features: