Wystone's World Teas
7323 W. Alaska Dr.
Lakewood, CO 80226Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
Wystone's World Teas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wystonestea.com/
- Phone: 3036635775
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM to 9:00PM and BRUNCH 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and BRUNCH 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic, Afternoon Tea
- Executive Chef: Mark Kalix
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We can assist with all of your catering needs. Whether it's an intimate 20 person party or a 500 person event, we can tailor a special menu for you and deliver to your location with staff. For further inquiries about catering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-663-5775.
- Private Party Facilities: We can assist with all of your private event and catering needs. Whether it's an intimate 20 person party in our private event room or a 500 person event offsite, we can tailor a special menu for you and deliver to your location with staff.
- Private Party Contact: Manager on Duty 3036635775
- Entertainment: Several days out of the week we have a variety of musicians performing, and we offer open mic from time to time, please contact us to inquire. 303-663-5775
- Special Events: Celebrate your special occasion with us. From Mad Hatter Tea Parties to Red Hatter Parties, birthdays to baby and bridal showers, and business or family gatherings; we can make your unique experience one to remember. We can also do custom and private label tea blends for your event.
A word from Wystone's World Teas
At Wystone's World Teas, we believe that tea is for everyone. Wystone's offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 days a week. We have many tea-infused menu items. We offer gluten-free and vegan dishes as well. Also available is a children's menu, free WIFI, free covered parking, gelato, and coffee! We also do tea tastings, have a room for private events/parties, provide off premise catering, and an entire space devoted to delightful retail items for you or for gifts. We sell over 150 of the highest quality whole and loose leaf teas and accessories. Our whole leaf teas and products are hand selected from all over the world to ensure the finest quality.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wystone's World Teas reviews from OpenTable diners
- The salmon came uncooked,LUV2DINEDined on 6/15/2013The salmon came uncooked, the frech toast said it was served with fruit and 1 raspberry was on the plate and the waitstaff was over worked. We had to ask for water 3 times and finally got it- after 1 drink they ran out of triple sec and had to run to the liquior store for more! We think they were unprepared for a Saturday crowd and yet it wasn't that busy! Next time we'll choose a differeent tea shoppe just for the service. The food was good with the infused teas but the inconvience of no water on a very warm day seemed to outweigh the tastie lunch!
- Wystone's Doesn't Fail to ImpressOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/9/2013If you love tea, and want to experience a huge array of both teas and tea infused foods, then this is your place. Great food and exceptional selection of teas. Really enjoy eating here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/4/2013I've been there multiple times and the food is great!Special Features:
- Pot of Moroccan mint tea wastkettleDined on 5/2/2013Pot of Moroccan mint tea was excellent. Brie and fig jam sandwich just so-so. Menu described it on ciabatta bread, but it seemed more like stale "Texas toast." For a suburban area with mostly chain restaurants, Wystone's is a bit different, nice for a casual lunch, but they could up their game with a little more attention to quality ingredients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food; Poor serviceMaymeDined on 4/27/2013The menu selections and food preparation and presentation is great. However, Wystone's needs to get on top of the slow service issues. When food is not delivered until 45 minutes after ordering (1 hour past the reservation time), don't plan any other time-specific activities after eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There was a big children'sJanetCVIPDined on 4/21/2013There was a big children's event that day so it was somewhat chaotic...but the food and service were great.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/15/2013We had a wonderful experience here. Great food, great service. Will go back.Special Features:
- Not what you'd expect form WystonesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/6/2013Our waitress was not knowledgeable of the menu items - We had to wait 45 - 60 minutes before our food arrived - then it was missing 2 entress and 1 incorrect entree. I am visiting again in a few weeks, this time without children - I will see if the experience is better -
- Service at its worstOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/6/2013My mother and I went here because we love teas. While this is not a traditional tea house we wanted to check it out. The tea and food were great and I would give them a higher rating just based on these two things but the service was so poor it overshadows the food. The wait staff was not helpful at all with the menu so we ordered two of the breakfast trays and there was more than enough food to feed four+ people. It was also embarrasing to have that much food on our table that people were actually staring. Also, we were not offered refills on our tea until the meal was over and the first waiter told us there were free refills but they sure made it clear they did not want to do that by not returning. I could go on but I am out of wordSpecial Features:
- I used to go to Wystone'sOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/5/2013I used to go to Wystone's a couple of times a month, but I probably won't return. The past two visits have provided very mediocre food that is highly over-priced!
- Tea for two or twenty...OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/30/2013Fantastic restaurant! The food is beautifully prepared and the variety of teas is spectacular! They have teas for everybody...even those who "hate tea". Service is excellent and their patio is lovely!Special Features:
- went there expecting the 5280JamrpaDined on 3/6/2013went there expecting the 5280 menu for lunch, but was informed it was only served at dinner. The server was gracious, but a little slow in checking back with us throughout the meal. The food was very good. I would have expected a "tea sampling" but instead we just had to order one tea . ..Special Features:
- Teas to PleaseWBSCODined on 3/3/2013Wynstone Tea is a great place to sit and relax with a friend. The menu of tea options is outstanding. The food is a lighter afare and still pleasing to the taste.Special Features:
- Asparagus salad was expensivelouie01Dined on 2/25/2013Asparagus salad was expensive for what was served...good taste thou. Some menu items are reasonable and tasty, others are too $$ for what you get....Special Features:
- Love Wystone's NEVER disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/23/2013I've been to a few tea houses and this is the best one by far! Not only is the tea selection amazing, but so is the food. I don't feel other places have the food selection and quality like Wystone's! Love this place!Special Features:
- An okay experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2013Good food but way too pricey. The tea is good and there is lots of selection. The atmosphere is kinda lame. Like a cafeteria.Special Features:
- Definitely Worth a TryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/19/2013The choices given above to describe the noise level are comical: quiet, moderate, or energetic. It was LOUD. I had previously only eaten outdoors, which is lovely when the weather is nice. There were 5 of us seated in a corner, but we could not hear each other across the table. We finally gave up and either spoke loudly to the person sitting next to us, or didn't speak at all. Other than the noise, I really like Wystone's food. Sure, they have exotic teas, but even as a tea drinker it is the food that draws me back there. Beautiful presentation. Service is pleasant, but kitchen is bit slow. But take a friend and catch up while your food is being prepared and you'll hardly notice. Definitely worth a try.Special Features:
- The service was terrible.SharonVIPDined on 2/2/2013The service was terrible. Too many great places in Belmar.
- Unbelievable food and drinks!SharonVIPDined on 1/20/2013Unbelievable food and drinks! Not your typical restaurant; very creative menu!Special Features:
- Try a Tea TastingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/27/2012We did a Tea Tasting which was both informative, and interesting. Learned about different teas, how to brew them and paired them each with our tasting plate. I chose chocolate, my Mom chose the cheese plate. We stayed for lunch, and tried 2 appetizers which were both very good. As part of our tasting we finished with a tea infused champagne which was delicious.Special Features:
- This was our first trip tocolagidDined on 12/26/2012This was our first trip to Wystone's Teas, but it will not be our last. The table was reserved for our party of 5 and we were well taken care of. The selection of teas was excellent. We sampled the High tea tray and the appetizer sampler. Both were very good, but the Margarita flat bread pizza stood out as delicious.Special Features:
- Very surprised of the greatLongboardVIPDined on 12/18/2012Very surprised of the great food and service. The tea was great and what a find. If your in the area, GO!!! you'll love it.Special Features:
- A nice girls night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2012Had an amazing time with "the girls". Tea was great, server was friendly and the live music was lovely. Only thing I would change at all was there were too many fish items on the dinner tea tray. I love fish but the three girls I was with were not big fans so I had to eat a lot and they were all left pretty hungry. Would definitely reccomend to others.Special Features:
- Wystone's is a unique andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2012Wystone's is a unique and special place, definitely good for special occasions when you want to feel special and share that special feeling with someone.Special Features:
- The food was very GOOD,butOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/14/2012The food was very GOOD,but a couple of things were not up to par. The restaurant was very busy, and apparently understaffed. No effort was made to explain wait times or apologize for them. We waited for at least 15 minutes for our drinks. The food was served on a 3-tier server, like any high tea would. The odd thing was that several food items were not presented for 4 people! 3 skewers with Ahi Tuna, 3 smoked salmon rolls, 1 lava cake, 2 crabcake slider sandwiches, 2 of each scone and petit four. It was very odd. We did ask about this and were told that this was the way they did things and that it had something to do with cost efficiency ! Yikes. We did receive another skewer and salmon roll. We gave up when the dessert tray arrived.Special Features:
- The food was excellent andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/14/2012The food was excellent and the service was not rushedSpecial Features:
- I purchased a Groupon justOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2012I purchased a Groupon just expecting tea and chocolate & cheese. It was a wonderful surprise that we had our own tea tasting and pairing with a great tour guide named Ty. We learned many tea facts and customs. It was a real treat. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Nice atmosphere. InterestingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2012Nice atmosphere. Interesting food with the Tea twist.Special Features:
- They treated us very well.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2012They treated us very well. Three generations of ladies enjoyed the afternoon.Special Features:
- Fun spot for lunch with friends.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2012Fun spot for lunch with friends. Food is good and portions are perfect.Special Features:
- Good for tea. Food was okay.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/22/2012Good for tea. Food was okay. Service was very slow. They were out of a couple of teas. Staff was very friendly.
- Just wish it was closer. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2012Just wish it was closer. Food was outstanding. Tea selection is tops.Special Features:
- Joined friends for brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/15/2012Joined friends for brunch there for first time - the breafast food item was very good and reasonably priced ($9) - but the tea and dessert were over-priced. For these three items by the time I left, including tip, I had spent $29. Way too much money for what I received. The waiter was nice, but we were left unattended at our outside table for very long periods of time. This place is interesting based on all the tea selections available, but definitely not worth the money or all the fuss I had heard about it. I won't be going back.Special Features:
- Wystone's is a great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/11/2012The food is always great and the service is outstanding!Special Features:
- A Keeper...KatherineVIPDined on 6/29/2012Delicious food, beautifully presented. I know it's a small thing but I was pleased to see a side fruit salad that wasn't just cantaloupe and honeydew! Teas of the day were pleasing and I'd like to go back for a Tea Tray.Special Features:
- The food at Wystone's is great.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/25/2012The food at Wystone's is great. There's lots of variety on the menu. I was there on a Monday and it was very quiet - suitable for great conversation with my friend.Special Features:
- There were at least 6 peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/24/2012There were at least 6 people behind the counter when I come into the restaurant, but no come up to me. I stood there for a least 4 minutes before someome said they would be with me in a minute. The service was extremely slow & it was next in impossibe to get water. The food was very mediocore. The potatoes that sounded so good on the menu were very dry with no flavor.
- We enjoyed the food, the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/23/2012We enjoyed the food, the service and the friendliness of staff. Their menu is huge as is their teas and the staff doesnt hesitate to explain the teas, the brewing process and how each tea tastes. Just a delightful place.Special Features:
- was not what I was expectingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/6/2012was not what I was expecting we got cheese and fruit (very little fruit) and was had to ear the cheese by it's self needed crackers or something to go with it.. Know it was mostly for learning about tea and our server was very good about explaining it, but was disappointed.
- Very friendly. Food tasty.ArgulaDined on 6/5/2012Very friendly. Food tasty. Lovely teas! Would have liked more organic choices for food entrees.Special Features: