Wright's at the Biltmore
2400 E Missouri
Phoenix, AZ 85016Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Wright's at the Biltmore
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arizonabiltmore.com/
- Phone: 6029556600x2556
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday through Saturday Night from 6pm-9:30pm
Sunday Brunch from 10am-2pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Colin Rupp
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact the restaurant for more details.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining Areas ~ Our Wine Cellar boasts over 3500 wines and comfortably seats 10 guests. You and your guests will enjoy a dining experience with complete privacy surrounded by some of the world’s best wines. Our Private Dining Room is perfect for groups anywhere from 10 – 20 guests. The room is isolated from the restaurant with floor to ceiling windows. The room is decorated with Fredrick Remington figures The entire Wright’s at the Biltmore restaurant may be booked exclusively for up to 100 guests. We look forward to assisting you in planning your event. To assist with the dining experience we ask that groups larger than twelve utilize our special group menus. All menus are four course menus with entrée selections. Our team will be able to match wines to compliment and enhance your evening.
- Private Party Contact: Nikki Jo Middlebrook 6029556600x2740
- Entertainment: Live music Friday and Saturday nights 8pm-11pm in the Wright Bar
- Special Events: Check out Wright's for the Holidays! Wright's culinary team develops creative and delicious special menu every Holiday. Be sure to check us out for your next Holiday gathering!
A word from Wright's at the Biltmore
The signature restaurant of the historic Arizona Biltmore resort, Wrights prepares classic favorites – but reinvented for today’s tastes. Wright’s skilled chefs have taken original recipes of classic dishes and refreshed them with innovative touches and the latest culinary trends to create timeless cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wright's at the Biltmore reviews from OpenTable diners
44 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (36)romantic (25)fit for foodies (21)great for brunch (13)notable wine list (12)neighborhood gem (8)scenic view (8)good for groups (6)great for outdoor dining (4)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- Special occasion dinnerDinerDougDined on 2/22/2014A dinner for five to celebrate a special birthday for a member of our party (in the Open Table reservation I indicated that this was the 65th birthday dinner for a member of our party). We were seated at a table just off the main dining room and overlooking the dining room. We were able to enjoy this architectural gem (influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright), had delicious food, and impeccable and friendly service. There was no snobbiness and each member of the staff that served us thanked us for choosing Wright's for our special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wright's is Alright!FrankLloydWrightVIPDined on 2/19/2014We had a wonderful modern lobster thermador for dinner and a fabulous dish of pink cotton candy that came complimentary to complete a great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highlight of our weekendleftwoodDined on 2/16/2014Wanting to do something special for our close friend and out of town guest, choosing Wright's at the Biltmore certainly fit the bill. The food selections at the brunch were pleasantly varied, plentiful and delicious. Our server was very courteous and observant. We enjoyed our window seat table and having the small garden view was an added bonus. The entire staff was very amenable and accommodating. Overall, our experience at Wright's exceeded our expectations making for a very memorable meal and enhancing our guest's stay.Special Features:
- BiltmoredalemcDined on 2/16/2014Unhappy with the change in the online price as advertised and the gratuity added in for what was called a large table when there were only 4 of usSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectMissyjk22Dined on 2/15/2014This is a great restaurant for date night. I their valentines menu was not vegan but the chief change the menu to meet my needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went there for ValentinesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2014Went there for Valentines weekend with my Fiancé and they had a set 4 course meal. It was delicious and a special meal. Service was great and nice atmosphere. Recommend to anyone staying at the Biltmore or wanting a place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went for their Valentine'sdinesalotDined on 2/14/2014We went for their Valentine's Day price fixe offering. It met our relatively high expectations, although the pink cotton candy add on served as purely decoration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Valentines Day DinnerRobyLDined on 2/14/2014Wrights is the perfect location for a romantic Valentines Dinner. We had one of the many little dining rooms. The Valentines prix fix menu had 4 fabulous courses, and then to top it all off the Chef's special cotton candy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticTouchofscentsDined on 2/14/2014Everything was fantastic! We had the valentines menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing dinnergardenloverVIPDined on 2/11/2014Fish needed seasoning, scallops were gritty and dessert only fair...quite a disappointment for the Biltmore!
- DisappointedJannieVIPDined on 2/9/2014Seafood not very fresh. Limited food variety.. Nothing special..same old stuff..now I know why brunch is brunch..I really thought the Biltmorr was special..It was once..Maybe Paris Hiltonis the new manager.Special Features:
- Wrights was more than rightTwoPeasInAPodDined on 2/5/2014Excellent dining experience. Best Wellington I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special occassionccubedDined on 1/31/2014Food was very tasty and well presented although the lobster tail was really tough. Everything else was almost exquisite. The service was superb and very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special PlaceNancyVIPDined on 1/19/2014Frank Lloyd Wright's creation is simply different and superb and elegant... I waited 14 years to sample the Wright fare, and it was worth the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best place for lunch on Sunday!ShareafindDined on 1/12/2014Exquisite sea food cold bar, savory chef's signature entrees and all-you-can try delicious mini-deserts. The luncheon at the Wrights became our favorite place to share with our guests from out of town and local friends. Great food, perfect and friendly service, live piano music have exceeded expectations! I am always looking for an occasion Togo there with a friend or family. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ManhattangirlVIPDined on 1/8/2014The service was excellent. Some of the flavors in the dishes did not mesh well.Special Features:
- New Year's Eve at Wright'sPeterVIPDined on 12/31/2013Wright's was the perfect choice for a magical dinner on New Year's Eve. Everything was impeccable , through several several courses of a chef's dinner. The spectacular ambiance added to a most memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We attended the New Year dinner.BradDined on 12/31/2013We attended the New Year dinner. The first three courses were rather bland although adequate and unfortunately the fish course was late coming out. The fish was just barely overcooked. It's unlikely most diners noticed but a foodie would have been disappointed. The service was top quality and we had a comfortable evening.Special Features:
- Wonderful BrunchaznativeDined on 12/29/2013I am a Phoenician. We have many lovely resorts here. I particularly love the brunch at the Arizona Biltmore. It is elegantly casual with impeccable service. The food presentation is as appetizing to look at as it is to eat! I treat myself and my family to brunch at the Biltmore for special occasions. It is a real delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday brunchMaineTravellerDined on 12/29/2013A little disappointing compared to a year ago -- little in the way of fresh fruit, and the staff was a bit slow in clearing away plates between trips to the buffet. However, the waiter himself was great, and the selections (of which there were plenty) ranged from fine to outstanding. The desserts were great too, with a special call out for the gingerbread panna cotta.Special Features:
- Preferred RestaurantAZALDined on 12/26/2013The waiter made the difference. James made us feel comfortable and gave us some history of the resort. The assistants that brought small dishes and cleared the table were efficient. Without knowing about "OpenTable" to start my reservation, I tried calling the restaurant directly. I was put on hold with constant commercials for over 15 minutes only to find that they did not man the phones until about 4pm. In frustration I went to the net and found that I could make reservations. The followup of my reservation was great. The phone deal is my only complaint. The prices are a little expensive but for a special evening I would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Xmas Day BrunchPhoenicianDined on 12/25/2013We were a party of 6 for brunch. The buffet had something for everyone including an omelette station, a broad selection of cheeses, excellent prime rib and other entrée items, delicate desserts. Our waiter Ken kept the plates vacated and the coffee and other beverages flowing. A great time. Price rank: $$$$.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambience and serviceSooners61Dined on 12/21/2013Great ambience and service was fantastic. Our waiter was very helpful with the recommendations. Great wine list. Very romantic and comfortable seating. Menu choices were out of the ordinary, such as Beef Wellington and Pumpkin Bisque.Special Features:
- Dinner for Two Sat. Dec 21rhcubicalDined on 12/21/2013No complaints. Delicious dinner w/ Beef Wellington, delicious dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance, food and service!NatashaDined on 12/20/2013I haven't been at the Wright's for some time now. The dining room has been remodeled and is much more cozier and not as formal as it was prior. And, the food and service was fantastic. The holiday decorations (the train model in the lobby, decorated tree and outdoor lighting) makes the place enchanting as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the BiltmoresedonalocalDined on 12/14/2013The Biltmore is a special place for us spending numerous wedding anniversaries here. We normally would leave the premises and try another restaurant in the area but for the last two years we've chosen Wright's. It's a first class experience. They welcomed us with a "happy anniversary" and the rest of the evening was fabulous. Even though it is a resort style restaurant which can often mean very expensive and overrated, the Wright does a wonderful job making it a destination experience. We will be back again and again.Special Features:
- Not up to expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/14/2013Fine dinning goes beyond ambience and food presentation both of which Wright's excells in. As a pricy upscale venue a patron should not have to remind the servers of required utensils and request addtinal servings of bread and butter. Found some dishes to be lackiing in size. An encellent tasting lobster/shrimp bisque was more a tasting exercise then a full bowl. The ceaser salad wih kahl was far from the traditional fare with the portion again undersized and overall tastless with a massive singular anchove dominating the plate - when was the last time this amazing dish was made tableside with all the right ingrediants properly chopped up and mixed? Overall a bit disappointing.Special Features:
- Special occasion diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/12/2013Food was very good but also very expensive. Waiter lectured us when we asked if we could get just a simple green salad. He told us the chef had his menu and they could not accommodate us . We said thank you, but he continued to sell his position. He was a turn off to all in our party of 8. I doubt any of us will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding CuisineMaryDined on 12/11/2013All around, this is one of the best meals that I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Delicious!GibbyMDined on 12/8/2013Simply perfect brunch! Selection, quality and presentation sets a whole new standard for brunch! Incredibly comfortable while being sophisticated makes me want to rebook immediately. Their concept of "small plates" makes me wish more restaurants used the format. Highest recommendation!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, the quality of theOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/28/2013Overall, the quality of the food and service for a restaurant of this caliber was disappointing. We have been going to Wight's for many years and we are were more than disappointed in the overall experience this go around.Special Features:
- Beautiful setting and serviceoleineVIPDined on 11/28/2013The setting and service are very good, but the food is, for what is charged, mediocre. Filet was dry and overcooked and the pork bellies were also somewhat overdone. The service is attentive, but not as polished as one would expect, again given the prices. For example plates that were finished were left overlong on the table, but the servers were cordial without being stuffy and were very accommodating.Special Features:
- A hidden gemOtalDined on 11/24/2013What a nice dining expereince. The service is exceptional from the time you are greeted until the time you leave. The food delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was superb andJColVIPDined on 11/23/2013The service was superb and the food was interesting and well-prepared, but over-priced. Wine list was extensive but very few moderately priced varieties. Staying the Arizona Biltmore however should be on everyone's bucket list.Special Features:
- We enjoyed the Chef''s TastingOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 11/8/2013We enjoyed the Chef''s Tasting Menu with Wine Pairings - it was excellent. Beautiful Room in a Beautiful Hotel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/2/2013My wife and I were celebrating the 40th anniversary of our first date. Wright's couldn't have been more perfect! I had the Bison Tartare and the Beef Wellington. Both were exquisite. We shared a Caesar Salad and A Grand Marnier soufflé for dessert. My wife enjoyed the Sea Bass. The service was impeccable and the space beautiful. A complete winner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/1/2013Our anniversary dinner at Wright's was by far the best part of our trip to the Biltmore. The food & service were phenomenal. I would go back in a heartbeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our second night for our anniversarDickVIPDined on 10/27/2013Our second night for our anniversary and it was just as good as the night before. Our server was Will and he was very helpful.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Special OccasionMikeCDined on 10/20/2013We were celebrating my wife's birthday, and the entire dining experience at Wright's was perfect! Special seating, wonderful food, outstanding service combined to create a memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place for a quiet eveningOccasionalDinerDined on 10/17/2013Visiting Phoenix, my wife wanted to go someplace special. We tried Wright's at the AZ Biltmore. Dinner started with a complementary and cold cucumber and chili soup. Small and tasty. Followed by Lobster Bisque, elegantly served at the table. The soup had a good amount of meat, but we were disappointed by the use of tomato in the broth that nearly overwhelmed the lobster flavor. I then had Filet Wellington (Outstanding) and my wife ordered the Fall Risotto (excellent). For dessert we had "Spumoni," pistachio ice cream, chocolate cake, brandied cherries, gold flake with a ring of dark chocolate, outstanding. We also had "Pumpkin Pie" a layered dish of pumpkin mousse, various creams and ganache. Both Outstanding. Very good wine pairings tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.