Wright's at the Biltmore
2400 E Missouri
Phoenix, AZ 85016Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Wright's at the Biltmore
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arizonabiltmore.com/
- Phone: 6029556600x2556
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday through Saturday Night from 6pm-9:30pm
Sunday Brunch from 10am-2pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Colin Rupp
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact the restaurant for more details.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining Areas ~ Our Wine Cellar boasts over 3500 wines and comfortably seats 10 guests. You and your guests will enjoy a dining experience with complete privacy surrounded by some of the world’s best wines. Our Private Dining Room is perfect for groups anywhere from 10 – 20 guests. The room is isolated from the restaurant with floor to ceiling windows. The room is decorated with Fredrick Remington figures The entire Wright’s at the Biltmore restaurant may be booked exclusively for up to 100 guests. We look forward to assisting you in planning your event. To assist with the dining experience we ask that groups larger than twelve utilize our special group menus. All menus are four course menus with entrée selections. Our team will be able to match wines to compliment and enhance your evening.
- Private Party Contact: Nikki Jo Middlebrook 6029556600x2740
- Entertainment: Live music Friday and Saturday nights 8pm-11pm in the Wright Bar
- Special Events: Check out Wright's for the Holidays! Wright's culinary team develops creative and delicious special menu every Holiday. Be sure to check us out for your next Holiday gathering!
A word from Wright's at the Biltmore
The signature restaurant of the historic Arizona Biltmore resort, Wrights prepares classic favorites – but reinvented for today’s tastes. Wright’s skilled chefs have taken original recipes of classic dishes and refreshed them with innovative touches and the latest culinary trends to create timeless cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wright's at the Biltmore reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (37)romantic (26)fit for foodies (22)great for brunch (14)notable wine list (13)neighborhood gem (8)scenic view (8)good for groups (7)great for outdoor dining (4)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- General ValueOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Incredible seafood choices that include crab claws, huge shrimp & oysters on the half shell. Dessert bar was also one of the best in flavor and presentation. The rotating small plates were very good and change weekly. Service was very attentive but not atrusive, considering all of this the price per prison of $42 although high was justified by unique variety and excellent preparation. The $10, use to be $8, endless Mimosa's or sparkling wine was also a great value with refills aplenty.Special Features:
- NiceKeithDined on 9/11/2014This rest. Scores well on all fronts. The scallop appetizer with mushrooms was wonderful and the lobster Thermidor was a bit chewy but with excellent flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerCriticalReviewersVIPDined on 9/10/2014We had not been to Wright's in a long time and it was better than ever. It was quiet and elegant with delicious food and excellent service.Special Features:
- Good Food in Posh SettingGr82eatVIPDined on 9/7/2014A girlfriend and I visited Wright's as it was a convenient dining option while we attended a conference at the Biltmore. We were greeted warmly and our waiter was very nice and clearly had a love of food as he described menu in great detail some of the menu items we inquired about. We had salad and soup, both tasty but were small portions. The chef gave a treat an unknown dish that we tried and found out that it was duck pate and pomergrante. It was different and nothing that we would have had otherwise. There was no chicken on the menu and we didn't want to eat heavy so our options were limited, but we made the best choices possible and finished up with a nice dessert. I prefer a more relaxed dining experience.Special Features:
- Impeccable serviceHappy13Dined on 9/6/2014The ambiance was so beautiful and romantic and the service was truly outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb dining experience.GregDined on 8/30/2014We made a return to Wrights after thoroughly enjoying two meals there last year. We were happy to see that everything was as good or better than we remembered. The main courses were cooked to perfection and the chocolate soufflé was perfect. This has become one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- OutstandingPDQ619VIPDined on 8/28/2014The food, the service, and the ambiance were fantastic.Special Features:
- Best brunch everPitchouneVIPDined on 8/24/2014The ambiance, the room amazing . An old place with a lot history, an superb buffet with the addition of small hot dishes like a Carmel waffle, sea scallop to die for. An well done buffet, setting in in the bar area, lots to choose, seafood, charcuterie( cold cuts), pates, cheese. Croissants, pain au chocolat... And to finish a great selection of small dessert a bit lIke " croc en bouche " just to give you the taste to try them all. Worth the prize with a mimosa and cafe au lait, what to ask more for a Sunday brunch with a lovely sunny day in a very special place.. Not to be missed in Phoenix.Special Features:
- ExcellentJBCGDined on 8/23/2014I had the seared foie gras and the rack of lamb. Both were perfectly cooked. Beautiful presentation. Excellent sevice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special birthday!MimiDined on 8/15/2014We we3t to celebrate my husband"s birthday. We were shown to a table in a tiny alcove - almost like a private dining room which was quite romantic. The service was outstanding. When our server discovered that we no way to take a photograph, he found another server with a smart phone who took one and it was on my e-mail site when we returned home. The menu was not very expansive and some choices had unusual twists which may not appeal to everyone. However, we found items to our liking and the generous Grand Marnier souffle for the birthday dessert was the best I've ever had. We were very surprised at the bowl of cotton candy which arrived with the bill. Mimi (actually is my family nickname)Special Features:
- Wonderful DinnerHappyfromAJDined on 8/9/2014The food was amazing! The lobster bisque had big chunks of lobster with a light pastry shell. The Caesars salad had whole anchovies and brussel sprouts and full of flavor. The shrimp scampi was loaded with flavor and the salmon with lightly crispy on the outside but the inside was moist. But the best part was the chocolate soufflé, which was out of this world delicious and rich!!Special Features:
- BrumchLazzDined on 7/20/2014This was possibly the best dining experience I have ever had in the States. Each morsel was a delight to the palate. The service was perfect - not too intrusive but so available and precise. The pianist playing in the background added an amazing ambiance. We were there to celebrate my 58th birthday and my wish is that I will celebrate others at Wright's.Special Features:
- Excellent Brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/13/2014Fantastic format! Very elegant chilled seafood, charcuterie, pastry and desert buffet, along with a menu of 5 small plates for hot items. Small plates are included, you can order as many as you like. We were a table of four, and ordered all 5 to share, all excellent. Favorites were the French toast and the prime rib Benedict. Seafood selection included oysters on half shell, crab claws, jumbo shrimp and a very good cold smoked salmon. $39 per person, this was a fantastic value for the quality and selection of food. Bottomless mimosas or sparkling wine were $8, an excellent adder. Server kept those glasses topped right off! The only drawback on the menu was the Bloody Mary at $12 a pop. Finished with a stroll around the beautiful property!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Visiting Relatives!MikeVIPDined on 7/10/2014We took our visiting relatives to Wright's for a table of seven. We ordered most of the starters and soups and shared....all were well received. There was a lot of sharing of the main dishes as well. This is the best way to approach their very interesting menu. The service was efficient without trying to take control and tell us what to order as so many wait staff do. The atmosphere was very conducive conversation. The Biltmore and it's history made for a great evening destination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the beef?DissapontedInTheBrunchDined on 7/6/2014We went for Sunday brunch expecting excellence but, instead found a variety of entrees that were concocted from ingredients that just didn't work. For example, eggs benedict made with some kind of braised beef and chunks of bleu cheese. Huh? How about a "version" of a Monte Christo sandwich that tasted like ... well, nothing remotely resembling a Monte Christo sandwich. Needless to say, I was greatly disappointed. Where was the omelet station or the carved roast beef?
- Delicious Brunch!Gritty51Dined on 6/29/2014Everything about the Sunday brunch was amazing. Apparently every President since FDR has visited the Biltmore...you should too! :)Special Features:
- Very good food and service!OldProVIPDined on 6/21/2014I am usually not a fan of hotel restaurants but Wright's certainly exceeded my expectations. Food and service were very good!Special Features:
- A wonderful meal with great serviceAlanAzDined on 6/14/2014The food was wonderful. The service was amazing. The room was great. A wonderful place for a special meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for usChapsDined on 6/14/2014We stayed at the Biltmore last weekend. We dined at Wright's for dinner on Saturday night. This was a celebration of our anniversary and first visit to the restaurant. The food was wonderful, the service was impeccable and very attentive, and we are definitely going back. Thank you to the great team at Wright's. The veggie risotto was so delicious. We LOVED the chocolate soufflé.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/13/2014Great service and nice ambience, but the food was not good.Special Features:
- Great Celebration DinnerFanofWrightsDined on 6/5/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday, as well as a friends's birthday, there on Thursday night and had a great dinner. The Beef Wellington was delicious and the special soufflé was outstanding. Thank you for helping to make the evening a special one.Special Features:
- The following 497 reviews are from the Wright's at the Biltmore reviews archive.
- Super and gluten-free friendly.houstongirlDined on 5/18/2014Six of us went to Wright's for Sunday brunch as a graduation celebration. John was our waiter and he was amazing, very fun and welcoming and brought a special "congratulations" plate out for our daughter for dessert. He was most helpful on the gluten-free for the two members of our family with celiac disease. The buffet was great, especially the raw bar and desserts. There were also cooked to order "small plates" which allowed you to try different things like crab cake and short ribs and waffles. Everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Mother's Day Bruncheatwell4lifeVIPDined on 5/11/2014This was our first time dining at Wright's and it was wonderful! We have been looking for an impressive brunch in Scottsdale/Phoenix for a long time and have found it. The attention to detail was definitely there and the food was fresh and flavorful. We will definitely go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They Do It Wright!FuzzyDined on 5/10/2014We enjoyed excellent food, fine wines, and a complimentary Mother's Day dessert; who could ask for more?Special Features:
- Whimsical good diningvaluedinerDined on 5/7/2014We enjoyed the whimsical experience delivered from the kitchen. The amuse bouche was definitely "amusing." After a perfectly executed chocolate souffle, cotton candy delivered with the bill left me with too much sugar on my palate, but that was my fault for eating it!Special Features:
- Eat out a lotEatsoutalotDined on 5/7/2014This was convenient when staying at the Biltmore food was great service was kind friendly helpful and timely. View was prettySpecial Features:
- BridgeexpertVIPDined on 5/3/2014Very nice restaurant. Food is good, but portions quite small. Wine list is expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and ServiceOldProVIPDined on 4/25/2014The food was good but not great but the service was outstanding. The wine pairings on the Tasting Menu were very week and unimpressive!Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/23/2014The food was expensive and only adequate. The anchovy in the brussel sprout caesar salad was overwhelming - the sauce on the scallops was pasty… there were three of us, we all ordered different things and no one was impressed.
- Disappointing foodluv2dineDined on 4/18/2014Was very disappointed with the food. The oysters Rockerfeller not good taste not sure what kind of sauce was on them?? Salad had croutons that were the cheapest variety I've ever seen. No seasoning too much dressing. Veggie risotto was okay The desert which was a yogurt ice cream with Grand Marnier sauce was so frozen hard even with two spoons I could not shave off some of the ice creamSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday dinnercytodocDined on 4/12/2014We had a nice quiet booth, great steaks perfectly done, great sides, well-presented, warm soufflé, and cotton candy. Perfect evening and a beautiful setting. Plan to return at next special occasion.Special Features:
- It is always a favorite placeNickDined on 4/6/2014It is always a favorite place for Sunday Brunch. Sophisticated in food, service and ambience.Special Features:
- Nothing exceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/4/2014For the price I would expect more flavoral experience . Atmosphere was excellent.Special Features:
- Biltmore brunch is a must do!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/23/2014We had a magnificent waiter, perfect service and very knowledgable about the history and architecture of the biltmore!! Food was fun and delicious! Perfect brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but goodSoCalNativeVIPDined on 3/15/2014My wife and I enjoyed the lobster bisque but were disappointed they were out of the lobster Thermidor. Very comfortable, friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of those places...OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/14/2014Where the menu doesn't quite impart the excellence of the food and dining experience. Tastes of all components of the dishes were distinct. Even the risotto, which can sometimes get boring after a few bites, remained desirable and exciting until the end. Superb service - attentive, friendly but unobtrusive. Very high quality dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Winning Brunch!GibbyMDined on 3/9/2014Our third visit this winter season with our third group of guests! If we have guests over a Sunday lunch, this is a simply a MUST for the food, the service, the ambiance, and a walk around the grounds of the Biltmore! Perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fancy brunchHjswan3Dined on 3/9/2014A bunch of my server friends and I get together for brunch every Sunday. This was our first brunch since before football season started. We had talked about doing a buffet months ago and since we hadn't all gotten together in such a long time, we went for something special. I had researched brunch buffets in the area for hours and Wrights just seemed right! When compared to every other place, I really felt like it was the best price for the most value and great quality food. The small plates were delicious and we tried all of them! The cold buffet might seem lacking, but once you get into it, you discover there's something new at every turn. Fruit, veggies, pastries, desserts, seafood, charcuterie, cheese...etc! We loved it!Special Features:
- In LOVE w/ Wright's Sunday Brunch.Jpotee1007Dined on 3/9/2014From the moment we arrived we were special. Wonderful food and unusual brunch items. Entree items were served "small plate". There were 5 choices from Duck with diced roasted sweet potato, Seafood medly with asparagus, French Toast stuffed with Brie and fresh berries. My husband loved the Steak (filet mignon) eggs Benedict. Bottomless mimosas were wonderful. Wedge salad with fixings as well as full seafood offering from oysters on half shell to crab claws. Dessert bar were fabulous. Assortment of par fairs with fun names for St Patricks theme: lucky charms panne cotta and Irish car bomb parfait. My husband loved the Grasshopper cake pops and cheese cake. James our waiter was marvelous, and made us feel very welcomed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The "Wright" ExperienceFabianVIPDined on 3/8/2014The food was incredible; the ambiance sensational; the wait staff just super! A real treat. The preparations are unique as well. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.