Woody's Grille - Carlson Parkway
220 Carlson Parkway
Plymouth, MN 55447Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Woody's Grille - Carlson Parkway
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.woodysgrille.com/
- Phone: 7634761011
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 10:30am Lunch: Monday - Friday: 10:30am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm-10:00pm Friday/Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm Sunday:3:00pm-8:00pm Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am - 3:00pm Happy Hour: Monday-Friday: 3:00pm-6:00pm- 7 days a week Happy Hour: Saturday & Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mark Stankey
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Like great performers, great caterers are known for their versatility. The most talented have the ability portray a range of roles with ease, Woody’s is such a caterer. Whether it is an elegant wedding, a certain theme, or a formal corporate gala, Woody’s will work closely with every client to orchestrate your special event. For your onsite and offsite catering needs, please contact Georgene Vesey at 612.940.9489
- Entertainment: We have 3-50" flat screen TV's in the bar area. Satellite music. Live Jazz, Blues and Popular music on the patio (seasonal)
- Special Events: Televised sporting events Kid friendly Private meeting space Live Entertainment Early Dining Menu
A word from Woody's Grille - Carlson Parkway
A popular gathering place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Woody’s Grille is a casual restaurant in a soft, warm, energetic setting. Woody’s has been serving residents and surrounding businesses and neighboring communities for several years. In fact, its customer base is so loyal that Woody's has taken top honors in several readers polls as "best neighborhood restaurant" in the non-chain category.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Woody's Grille - Carlson Parkway reviews from OpenTable diners
- The turkey sandwich and pizzaluv2dineVIPDined on 9/10/2012The turkey sandwich and pizza we had for lunch was great. Our server was friendly and very good about refilling our beverages.Special Features:
- Great food and service! Ourluv2dineVIPDined on 8/21/2012Great food and service! Our server, Cynthia, was very friendly, accomodating, and personable. She always makes us feel at home and our dining experience more enjoyable.Special Features:
- It was not great. They forgotNoodleDined on 8/16/2012It was not great. They forgot our appetizer, ran out of a few things we wanted, slow service and expensive.
- Very good lunch. The fishswelkVIPDined on 8/16/2012Very good lunch. The fish taco's were great and the meatloaf was very good. Service was quick. I would recommend this place for lunch.Special Features:
- We went to Woody's on SundayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/5/2012We went to Woody's on Sunday with the intention of having brunch. Your website advertises a brunch from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. My idea (as well as at least five people I have asked since Sunday) of a brunch is a buffet with both breakfast and lunch items available. Your idea of a brunch is to offer a menu where a person can either order breakfast or lunch. It was quite the joke. You should update your website to say that you offer a "brunch menu" as it was explained by the waitress rather than give the impression that you actually offer what is typically thought of as a brunch. Needless to say, we will not be coming back to your restaurant. It was a total waste of our time.
- Little noisy and pricey, but good.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/18/2012I thought that the food was pretty tasteful. Friendly service. The only things were that we were sat by the door going to the outside seating and every time the door was opened it was loud because they had a band playing out there. Also, when we ordered our entree our waitress asked us if we would like either soup or salad. We thought they came with our entrees but they didnt so we ended up paying a little bit more than we wanted because of that. Other than those things, everything was great!Special Features:
- The breakfast was fresh andluv2dineVIPDined on 7/18/2012The breakfast was fresh and service was friendly and personable as always. It's a definite pleasure to return to Woody's any time.Special Features:
- Lunch was great and moderatelyluv2dineVIPDined on 7/11/2012Lunch was great and moderately priced. There is always service with a smile. Our server is always very personable and accomodating. It's always a pleasure to visit Woody's for lunch.Special Features:
- Lunch was terrific. Atmosphereluv2dineVIPDined on 6/26/2012Lunch was terrific. Atmosphere is pleasant and inviting!Special Features:
- Great breakfast and greatluv2dineVIPDined on 6/19/2012Great breakfast and great service! Can't wait to return.Special Features:
- Not sure if it was just aOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/1/2012Not sure if it was just a bad night, but our food service last Friday was terrible. We had staggered our order so we could have an appetizer while we helped our young kids with their meals, and then receive and eat our adult entrees second after the hungry kids were finished. However, our appetizer and kids meals took more than 45 minutes to come out and then they brought out our entrees five minutes later. It was not clear whether they even understood how poorly timed it was. The food was good, but the experience was not enjoyable at all. I doubt we will be back soon.
- The food and service wereluv2dineVIPDined on 5/23/2012The food and service were great Woody's. It's always a pleasure to return for breakfast or lunch!Special Features:
- You have to eat the whiteOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/18/2012You have to eat the white chicken chili when you go. It's soooo good!!
- Food was decent but spendyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2012Food was decent but spendy for cheap items like eggs and hashbrowns. Service was terrible and it appeared to only be attributed to a bad waitress. She was very inattentive and slow.
- Great breakfast and service.luv2dineVIPDined on 5/2/2012Great breakfast and service. Atmosphere is relaxed and casual, always fun to go back.Special Features:
- We came with an infant. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/27/2012We came with an infant. The staff at Woody's was very accommodating. The food was pretty good. I had salmon that was a bit overdone. Everything else was very good.stick with the appetizers, pizza and sandwiches. They have a great outdoor patio with a fire pit.Special Features:
- We had a great lunch at Woodys.luv2dineVIPDined on 4/4/2012We had a great lunch at Woodys. Food was fresh and our server was personable and friendly.Special Features:
- We had a business meetingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/2/2012We had a business meeting with a client. We arrived at 12:30 and found a table in the corner to conduct business but it was quite noisy. One of the guests was a vegetarian and found the only appetizing or interesting food to order was a veggie burger. It could help Woodys to be a little more culturally and ethnically sensitive in regards to a vegetarian choice(s)Special Features:
- Happy Hour MustSuzanneVIPDined on 3/28/2012Went there after work with a couple of co-workers. They had some really nice appetizer and drink specials. I would go again.Special Features:
- My husband and I had saladOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2012My husband and I had salad followed by Woody's Gargonzola Chicken Pizza. It was great! We were disappointed with our waitress. It was not a busy night. We had several empty tables around us and only saw our waitress once. The bartender delivered our food and drinks and was very accommodating even when he had to leave his bar unattended. After taking our order the waitress didn't return to our table, we were never asked or served water which we would have liked with our meal. My husband had to go to the bar to get it. As we were leaving the waitress, delivered bother tables tab and showed those customers her ridiculous flashlight glasses. Wish we could have had the time she wasted showing off her flashlight to get some water with our meal.Special Features:
- We had a great and relaxingluv2dineVIPDined on 3/20/2012We had a great and relaxing breakfast at Woody's. The service was top-notch as always. It's always a pleasure to go back!Special Features:
- Breakfast was great. Thereluv2dineVIPDined on 3/8/2012Breakfast was great. There was a wide variety of items available and our server was very friendly and accomodating. She made us feel right at home.Special Features:
- alright, not awesome.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2012My wife and I came here for dinner and breakfast. The dinner was good but typical. Nothing that made us say, "wow! This was awesome!" The breakfast was also good, except for the pancakes. They were way too big and tasted like cake. Too fluffy for me. Overall, probably wouldn't go here again for how much they charge for food that's only ok.Special Features:
- Something was really off asOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/2/2012Something was really off as far as the restaurant is concerned. We did not have a great dining experience. When our food FINALLY came it was cold. We were not even offered anything for our patience with the wait time. Probably won't be returning anytime soon.
- Great breakfast and serviceluv2dineVIPDined on 2/22/2012Great breakfast and service @ Woody's. Pancakes were terrific! Our server was very friendly and personable. Hope to return more often.Special Features:
- Woody's is the best!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/21/2012I love Woody's because of it's good food and the friendliness of the whole staff. I usually always get the white chicken chili because it's just delicious! But everything else on the menu is good too! Be sure to try this great place, you'll love it!Special Features:
- The environment was good andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/18/2012The environment was good and food was delicious. We had a nice time and we will defintely return.Special Features:
- Great food! So-so service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/13/2012The food and atmosphere were great. The fireplace on a snowy night hit just the right note for my out of town guests. The service unfortunately, wasn't so great. Our drinks weren't refilled without asking. The service was generally slow. After dinner, two of us ordered coffee and when it finally came, we had to ask for cream and spoons to stir the coffee with. When the dessert arrived (we'd ordered 3 to split between five people), the waitress brought forks but no plates.Special Features:
- Stop occasionally, used toFantasticVIPDined on 1/28/2012Stop occasionally, used to be a regular business lunch spot good food and service.Special Features:
- An ok neighborhood place nothingPlanetRVIPDined on 1/28/2012An ok neighborhood place nothing special. The salad we ordered with brisket is $16.95 which I think is excessive. We had a gift card otherwise I wouldn't seek it out.
- First time customer - wouldOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/27/2012First time customer - would recommend to family and friends.Special Features:
- We went for breakfast andluv2dineVIPDined on 1/4/2012We went for breakfast and were not dissappointed. Prices are reasonable and our server was friendly. What I don't understand is why they don't seem to pay attention to opentable reservations. Granted being seated was not a problem at all, but when I 'checked in' at the host stand, the woman didn't bother to even check, so my points don't come thru until days later.Special Features:
- Good for families or groups.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/18/2011Good for families or groups. Convenient location with lots of parking.Special Features:
- Food was very good. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/10/2011Food was very good. Service was poor, this seemed to be our waiter the other wait staff serviced their tables well. It took forever to place a drink order, then took almost 15 minutes to have the waite bring the glass of beer and glass of wine. Took forever to receive our food order, when it came we each had one piece of bread, looking at other tables they all had a bread basket. We would have requested additional bread but the only time we saw our waiter after the meal was served was to bring our bill.
- Breakfast at Woody's was aluv2dineVIPDined on 12/6/2011Breakfast at Woody's was a real treat. The menu was moderately priced. Our server was very friendly and accomodating. Can't wait to return!Special Features:
- Pleasant lunch dining experience.FuntimeDined on 12/5/2011Pleasant lunch dining experience. Reasonably priced and good service.Special Features:
- We were seated next to theOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/11/2011We were seated next to the fireplace. Very warm and cozy. I usually dine outside on the patio in the summer, but this was very special.Special Features:
- Great service and friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/1/2011Great service and friendly people make a vsit to Woodl's a delight.Special Features:
- The food was decent. It seemedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/28/2011The food was decent. It seemed like we were in inconvenience to our server.Special Features:
- This was our first visit forluv2dineVIPDined on 10/13/2011This was our first visit for breakfast and I was impressed. The food was great and prices were moderate. I definitely hope to return more often!Special Features: