Our Restaurant is located at the site of the original
Woodward’s Gardens, San Francisco’s first amusement park, open from 1866 to 1891. We love that our restaurant is connected to such a sweet part of this city’s past. We like to think that our food also reflects a slower time as it is both… ardently seasonal and locally sourced.
Our garden opened under a freeway in 1992 and was one of the first of its kind to establish itself in San Francisco’s unlikely Mission District — now a thriving destination. A tiny jewel box, Woodward’s Garden has been likened by many friends and customers favorite neighborhood bistros in Paris.
We love the idea - Dana Tommasino & Margie Conard Continued