Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
445 N. Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangssteakhouse.net/beverlyhills/
- Phone: (310) 385-0640
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly beginning at 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Amiro Cruz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Jonathan Poulin (310)385-0640x
- Special Events: Join us for an unmisteakably delicious evening.
3-course prix fixe menu for two:
Oysters or Tuna Tartar/Porterhouse or Grilled Chilean Sea bass
Truffle Mashed Potatoes & Bacon Wrapped Haricot Verts
Chocolate-Covered Strawberries/Champagne or Kir Royal
A word from Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
With 4 decades of experience, Wolfgang Zwiener didn't duplicate an exceptional steakhouse, he improved on it to make Wolfgang's Steakhouse exceptional. The porterhouse steak for one, two, four or more, is an outstanding choice. The atmosphere, expanded menu & professional service will appeal to even the most exacting diners.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
54 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (31)fit for foodies (23)notable wine list (19)vibrant bar scene (16)good for groups (16)neighborhood gem (13)romantic (11)hot spot (11)great for outdoor dining (10)great for lunch (8)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Peter Lugars WestFood57VIPDined on 11/21/2014I'm from New York and, IMHO, Peter Lugars has the best and most consistent Porterhouse Steaks. The problem with Lugars is the limited menu and gruff waiters. Wolfgang's manages to keep what's great about Lugars and improve upon the rest. The food, prices and service are what you would expect from a high end steak house. The tuna tartar was perfect with a nice spice and fresh fish. The Shrimp Cocktail featured huge crustaceans but were not as firm or as cold as I would have lived. The Wolfgangs and wedge salad was cold, fresh and delicious. We had the Porterhouse for two and the bone in rib-eye. Both were cooked to perfection with a nice char on the outside. As an aside, just because a steak is "prime" and "aged" it doesn't guarantee a great piece of meat. These steaks were beautifully marbled, tender and delicious. It just doesn't get better than this. The sides were adequate, fairly priced and enough for a table of four. The key lime and pecan pies were a pleasant end to our meal. I've had wonderful, memorable meals at Wolfgang's NYC and was hopeful that the Beverly Hills restaurant would meet my east coast expectations. In fact, they exceeded it. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISAPPOINTEDCALLAWYERDined on 11/15/2014I had heard the hype, love my steaks, and finally went to try it out. The ambience and the staff are the best thing about the restaurant. The steak was -- eh -- I prefer Mastro's even though the ambiance there leaves much to be desired.Special Features:
- Second time aroundMoosemanVIPDined on 11/15/2014Second time at Wolfgang's; even better than the first. Had the Porterhouse for two again and it was terrific. Our dining companions had the filet and said it was excellent. Sides were good, and chocolate mousse pie was delicious. Once again, the best steak we've had in L.A., putting Mastro's Ocean Club to shame. Corkage is a bit high, but we don't begrudge them profit on their gracious service of our wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shoot the piano playetLeoBDined on 11/8/2014I'm sure the piano player is a very good musician, but there seemed to be a competition with the crowd noise. Salmve the music for later when the restaurant isn't packed.
- Overall a very good steakProfessionaleaterVIPDined on 11/5/2014i was seated outside on the patio and nobody else sat there which was a great place to sit, very nice to dine al fresco and watch the street scene and cars go by but once it starts to get busy inside, as far as service goes I may as well have been in Siberia. The Caesar was good, one of the better ones I have had and the steak was cooked rare as requested. I notice more restaurants don't get this right for some reason. One thing is, the steak was seasoned with a bit too much salt. I hope I don't have to tell restaurants I want my food seasoned lightly with salt now. Overall a very good steak!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waited 1 hour for a tabledee1Dined on 11/1/2014We had an 8:30 reservation, we were taken to our table over an hour later, without a mention of apologies.Special Features:
- Ok steakhouseWhatisthisVIPDined on 11/1/2014My wife and I tried Wolfgang's Steakhouse for the first time. We have been to several steakhouse's in the Los Angeles area and Ruth's Chris is still the best even though it is a high-end chain. Even though we made reservations via OpenTable there was a wait of 30+ minutes for a table in the main room. We decided to eat at the bar. Bob, one of the bartenders provided outstanding service along with his support team. The chopped salad was excellent, the sautéd mushrooms were good, but the porterhouse for two, and creamed spinach, were mediocre. May sure to order everything cooked with low or no salt. For some reason they way over salt their dishes. My wife and I could not stop drinking water when we returned home due to over salting.Special Features:
- Regular restaurantsfnikoDined on 10/29/2014The ambiance was great, the servers were great... but the food was disappointing I order the Rib Eye steak rare, it came almost well done. I decided to eat it anyways because I thought it would still be good. However; the meat was tough and dry. It was like a steak at one of the late night open restaurants. Sizzlers might have a better steak than Wolfgangs. Unfortunately, we had taken a client to the restaurant and she was also disappointed with her order.
- My favoriteWolfgangsDined on 10/10/2014I'm a New Yorker living in LA, grew up with Peter Lugers (my all time favorite). Wolfgang cut his teeth in Williamsburg and brought it to Beverly Hills. Great food, great staff, great fun.Special Features:
- Worst experienceArielDined on 10/6/2014I noted in the reservation about our special event for that evening and the server never acknowledged it or wish us anything. The porterhouse steak we order all the time from nyc to hawaii to here is the worst i had this time around in beverly hills. We've came to this location about a few times since moving here from Nyc. The piece of steak i had have a really bad rotting taste and odor. It should taste very buttery and juicy but not this time. The server said it was the aging process and changed couple pieces for us. No manager stop by our table and the restaurant was almost empty with a table here and there. Disappointed!Special Features:
- Finally a great steak!MoosemanVIPDined on 10/5/2014Having been repeatedly disappointed at the quality of the steaks at various L.A. steakhouses (including Mastro's and Mastro's Ocean Club), we thoroughly enjoyed our Porterhouse for two at Wolfgang's. The meat was tender, well-marbled, well-aged and full of flavor -- just as a great steak should be. The portion was enormous; we took home at least 1/2 and had another complete dinner at home two days later. Amazingly, this terrific steak cost less than the steaks at Mastro's Ocean Club, which are smaller and just not very good. Service was excellent, chocolate mousse pie was awesome. Sides were good and not overpriced. Littleneck clams on the half-shell were fresh and delicious. One nit to pick: overpriced sparkling water.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SheriandBillVIPDined on 9/20/2014As always we had an amazing meal at Wolfgang's. We all enjoyed our entrees and the highlight was definitely the dessert. We sampled several... as long as it has schlag on it, it's good!!!Special Features:
- Outstanding!GolfKahunaVIPDined on 9/20/2014The dining experience at Wolfgang's was simply put …. outstanding! We were immediately seated upon arrival. The service as well as the food and beverages were beyond first cabin. Would definitely return and recommend to my friends.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceNickyDinesDined on 9/12/2014The service was outstanding, the food was great, and the experience was top notch. I would come here over and over again. I would suggest the seafood platter, as well as, the porterhouse for two. Beef was dry aged to perfection and cooked even better. Cocktails were great and the wine list had everything you could possibly want. Cheers!Special Features:
- Not what I expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/5/2014I am normally a great fan of Wolfgang's restaurants. The night was not what memorable. In Vegas they are my favorite places to eat. The service is great and the food is outstanding. This night the food was OK and the service was at best average.Special Features:
- Showstoppers BestfoodjunkieDined on 8/30/2014The entire experience was FANTASTIC..Thought I had the best having tried all the others. Wolfgangs' passed them all. Gigantic steaks, lobster mac n' cheese was to die for, crab cakes excellent, Ceasar salad great, service great...Valet parking very convenient,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT!!ljg1Dined on 8/30/2014One of Beverly Hills best reataurant experience- food & service are outstanding!!Special Features:
- DonagainDined on 8/26/2014My first time at Wolfgangs Steakhouse. Been to Pucks in El Segundo a while back. Both our lunches were excellent. Quality of the steak was excellent. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love Wolfgang'sMickeyVIPDined on 8/12/2014The best french fries, strip steak, salads, amazing bathrooms (an unexpected plus) and one could not ask for a better server than Melanie… sje is terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make sure you order rightKingdigimonDined on 8/11/2014The only thing to get on the menu is the Porterhouse for 2, 4, 6. Otherwise the filet mignon. And get it med. rare or charred rare. One of the best steaks you'll get in Beverly Hills.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 592 reviews are from the Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills reviews archive.
- FabulousCaroolVIPDined on 7/26/2014Had not been here in a while and was pleasantly surprised. This may be my new steak place. Steak was great and the lobster extraordinary. The service was spot on. There are a lot of steak places in Beverly Hills and this has now gone to the top of my listSpecial Features:
- We were pleased butMartyDined on 7/19/2014The only fault we had was our steaks were too rare....one was sent back and corrected. The other two did not request more cooking.our waiter was very helpful. He guided us correctly on portion size for the salad and the side dishes. The restaurant recognized our special occasion and gifted us a lovely dessert plate. Very nice!Special Features:
- complawyrDined on 7/12/2014wasn't overly impressed, I thought the entire meal was way overpriced for the quality of the food. I split a lobster with my wife and a great deal of the meat would not come out of the shell. I was taking a friend and his wife out for dinner and he suggested this place. im in no hurry to go back and try it again. also two drinks for $30 outrageous
- ExcellentPhilDined on 7/10/2014Fine restaurant, food and service excellent . We had the porterhouse steak for two (enough for three) the best steak i've ever had. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 6/27/2014Normally a very good meal but really disappointing meal and steak last Friday. Very disappointed.
- YesSteakmanVIPDined on 6/25/2014Best steakhouse in Los Angeles. Food quality the best and service excellent too. Not the "vibe" of mastros but I like the steaks better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 words - Peter Lugger!QBwashereVIPDined on 5/31/2014Wolfgang's brings the PL experience to BH after many years as that iconic steak house's front man & does it perfectly.We split the freshest Caesar every - tangy & lemony & the lovely anchovies were laid delicately on my husbands portion as requested:)The side dishes feed a crowd as do the steaks & we had an entire meal of leftovers the next night, equally delicious!Enjoyed a NY & a Rib eye, creamed spinach that was creamy but not heavy with cream (how'd they do that?), perfect mashed potatoes & potato skins with tons of cheese & bacon (actually thick diced pork belly!). Saving room for dessert (& the next night's meal) we shared a yummy hot fudge Sunday. Friendly but professional wait staff.Toto's in the bathrooms!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT SIMPLE FAREDISAPPOINTEDVIPDined on 5/23/2014Terrific food. Vegetable sides - enormous. Meat and fish cooked perfectly. I had sea bass. My husband, daughter and son-in-law all chose the small fillet - again cooked as requested. Value for money is absolute. Highly recommend this. Oh, and there is a live performer on piano - not so loud as to interfere with your meal.Special Features:
- don't waste your money herepaulaVIPDined on 5/23/2014we have given 'wishire' many chances over the years. we will absolutely not be returning. food was salty and just not good. at the end of our dinner we felt we wasted our money and time.Special Features:
- EXCELLENT SERVICEFoodnikVIPDined on 5/16/2014Serge went beyond the call of duty in serving my guest and me last night. The food and drinks were wonderful, especially the lobster sliders!!!Special Features:
- Great Special Occasion DiningKathrynDined on 5/4/2014Wolfgang Steakhouse was a wonderful dining experience. It is a bit pricey for us middle class folks, but for a special occasion (for us, it was our wedding anniversary), it's a great dining choice. The wait staff was wonderful (although we did have an early reservation before the restaurant filled up, so it's hard to judge how attentive they would have been when the dining room was at full capacity), the steaks were divine (although huge -- enough for two days of leftovers!) and the side orders were equally delicious. To top it off (because I had causally mentioned we were celebrating our anniversary), our waiter brought us complimentary hot fudge sundae dessert with a candle on top!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BACON!Reckless99Dined on 4/24/2014This was the 2nd time back at Wolfgang's and again it didn't disappoint. The bacon is unbelieveable (pictures can't convey how it tastes), the porterhouse was excellent and the wedge salad is fantastic. We ordered the exact same thing the first time we were there and will continue that tradition. Great food and great service.Special Features:
- G, g, Great!KazuDined on 4/21/2014Actually it was my 5th time to eat there, I'm so addicted!! For me, at least for me, Kobe beef nor Matsuzaka beef are nothing compare to Wolfgang's US beef!! (>o<)bSpecial Features:
- great service and great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/12/2014I have not had steak this amazing since I was in Argentina. The steak was like butter. Delicious. My new favorite steak joint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!gwgwVIPDined on 4/11/2014Wonderful food. We had the petite filets and sat at the bar - very comfortable. Next time I would try the mini burgers/sliders as they looked great and seemed to be popular with other guests. Service was friendly and attentive - there when you wanted them to be there. Will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud, but excellent food & serviceAlanMDined on 3/29/2014The title says it all. The atmosphere is a bit loud, but the service was excellent and the food was superior! Our third visit and never disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Much better to eat in USKazuDined on 3/29/2014I know they opened in Tokyo, Japan, but,,, the price over there is so high!! Eventually the best steak in the world is here in US, especially Wolfgang (^^)/Special Features:
- Overall ExcellentKingdigimonDined on 3/22/2014Food's great and also the service. Wanted to have a important dinner meeting and it was the perfect spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner for TwoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/18/2014Porterhouse for two was delicious. Mash Potatoes and mushrooms excellent. Waiter was great. 100% recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is excellent, service lackingcbleeckerDined on 3/17/2014Brought clients here.... The restaurant was half empty, so we thought we'd be getting over the top attentive service. Not to be. . Service was horrible, and we had to get the attention of our waiter several times just to order appetizers. The food however was delicious- oysters, filet mignon, lamb chops, wine, baby back ribs, and delicious sides were shared by the table. For dessert, several in our group ordered coffees, espressos, and cappuccinos. Nearly 10 minutes later (way too long), we were informed that the coffee maker was broken. Broken?! Never heard of such a thing. ultimately the food is delicious, and because it is not crowded, it's not too noisy. However, because it is not crowded, the poor service is even more insulting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.