Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Miami
315 S Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Miami
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangssteakhouse.net/
- Phone: 3054877130
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday starting at 12:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday ending at 10:30pm, Friday ending at 11:00pm; Dinner: Saturday 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Dinner: Sunday 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine
A word from Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Miami
With 4 decades of experience at Peter Luger's Steakhouse, Wolfgang Zwiener didn't duplicate an exceptional steakhouse, he improved on it to make Wolfgang's Steakhouse exceptional. The porterhouse steak for two, three, four or more, is an outstanding choice. The atmosphere, expanded menu & professional service will appeal to even the most exacting diners.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
59 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (32)special occasion (24)great for outdoor dining (23)good for groups (18)notable wine list (17)fit for foodies (16)romantic (16)neighborhood gem (9)hot spot (7)great for lunch (6)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/17/2014We ordered the signature porterhouse for two. The presentation was great, and the steak is rated up there as one of the best I've ever had. When I crave steak, this is the steak I have in mind!! Perfect. I'm thinking of trying the NewYork location and hoping it measures up to the Miami location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super Essen.Marc24Dined on 10/15/2014Es war mal wieder super bei Wolfgang's! Nach einem Besuch in New York waren wir nun im Restaurant in Miami. Die Lage ist sehr gut und valet Parking bezahlbar. Perfekter Service und wie immer geniales Essen! Immer wieder gerne und nur zu empfehlen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerCharlotteDined on 10/14/2014I took my husband to Wolfgang's for his birthday. The bar was very nice but the drinks were super expensive ($19 for a vodka martini, $27 for a double Crown Royal-neat). Neither the bartender or the waiter were pleasant. I don't know if they are taught to behave this way but a smile goes a long way. The only employee who was friendly was the hostess. The filet was good but I've had better. My husband loved the dry-aged rib eye. The crab cake and shrimp cocktail appetizers were delicious. The mushrooms to accompany the steaks were bland but the German potatoes were very good. I would not put this at the top of my list for best steak houses.Special Features:
- Excellent RestaurantLesandPepDined on 10/4/2014Friendly service, good food, nice view. We were in a hurry running late to our reservation, the kitchen was about to close but they still took us in and served us with amiability and care. Will definitely go back. Best place to eat after a Heat game or concert.Special Features:
- DisappointingdmthDined on 9/21/2014Went for Miami Spice. Waiter was super. Great view. Wasn't busy; Sunday night. Very disappointed overall. Not sure whether this is due to going on a Sunday (JV team) or participating in Miami Spice. Didn't offer the Miami Spice menu; had to ask (this appears to be an MO for many Miami Spice restaurants). For some reason, filets were very salty. Wife's steak over-cooked. Went to Morton's a few weeks ago and ordered off their Spice menu - steak there was orders of magnitude better. Conclusion - You want ambience, go to Wolfgang's. You want good food, go to Morton's.Special Features:
- not good service, food okbadserviceDined on 9/19/2014not good service, food ok, they can do better on serviceSpecial Features:
- CarnivorusRobertoVIPDined on 9/17/2014A nice gin martini, a slice of bacon, tomato and onion salad (roquefort dressing), a Good steak and a key lime pie. Is there any better? Go there!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- myreviewDined on 9/11/2014We decided to go during Miami Spice. I felt they were annoyed when asked about the Miami spice menu. The waiter did not know the pasta or soup of the day and had to leave our table twice to get the information. Also, they could not recommend an appetizer when asked if they had any non seafood items. We were told they could not substitute any of the sides. I would expect more from this caliber of a restaurant. Aside from the service, the food was good. I would not go again.Special Features:
- skimanDined on 9/6/2014The steak was made perfect it was aged . All you needed was a butter knife to cut the steak. That being said that the proper was to prepare aged steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014The service was terrific The wait staff was friendly and attentive but not overbearing. The owner stopped by twice to check on our dinner expereince. The food was perfectly prepared, delivered at the right temperature and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingLEEMVIPDined on 8/31/2014Went on a Sunday night, they really weren't very busy, but obviously understaffed. For an upscale Steak Restaurant, i expected a much better dinning experience. The servers were not at all attentive, seemed once we didn't want any alcohol they weren't interested. The caesar salad was not at all tasty, intact very watery. The steak came to the table in what looked like a baking pan, sizzling and sliced into small pieces. I asked for the steak medium well, i guess this was a challenge for them, so they decided to slice it in advance to check, still came out undercooked. They served the steak in this sizzling pan (like i was in a TGIF) and then dipped the meat into the grease and served it. We will not be going back
- Best steakKrasjDined on 8/29/2014Один из лучших стейков или лучший даже ,что я ел когда либо, романтический удобный балкон с красивым видом на залив и, что для Майами большая редкость ,очень качественная работа официантов . Определенно хотел бы вернуться сюда ещеSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nice, upscaleLulabirdVIPDined on 8/27/2014Pleasant environment, sophisticated and cool. Delicious food, friendly service and great view! Definitely going back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingABEISMANDined on 8/23/2014I heard about Wolfgangs though a co-worker, and having been to Peter Lugers in NY when I lived up north, I was curious. And I wasn't disappointed. The food and the presentation was quite familiar to me, but there was a whole lot more to Wolfgangs. I would never go to Lugers and not get the steak, but Wolfgangs had much more to offer. My daughter got salmon and it was so tasty. My wife got the petite filet, and it was delicious. My son and I got the Porterhouse (their primary offering), and it was just like I was back in Brooklyn. So tender you could cut it with a fork, and cooked exactly as ordered. The sides (oh, those German potatoes) were perfect. I am so glad to have found Wolfgangs. Not for every day, but for a special meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great find!JutziVIPDined on 8/19/2014While staying downtown Miami, we decided to walk for a while before deciding on a dinner spot. We stopped into Wolfgang's Steakhouse because it was in a great location and looked nice from outside. Don't skip the bar when you first arrive. Bobby is the best bartender we have met in many years. We ended up eating at the bar just to enjoy watching a "real" bartender at work. That turned out to be a great decision as he guided us to an outstanding food experience. We had a lot of great food in Miami, but Bobby made this our best dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightDisquietingCalmDined on 8/18/2014Wonderful night, had the NY Prime, and it was delicious, same with the Ceasar Salad. They comped our dessert because it was my date's birthday, and they helped me sing happy birthday to her... excellent service. Great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding DinnercoachDined on 8/17/2014Wolfgang's is a notch above the other premium steakhouse's. The food is fantastic and the service is outstanding. It is extremely professional and the staff makes you feel special. Our steak was cooked exactly how we asked and it was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/16/2014Money can best be spent elsewhere. Great view but the food is lacking!Special Features:
- Miami Spice don't go there..outdoorVIPDined on 8/11/2014Not a good place for Miami Spice The food was not appealing ,didn't taste good .
- Service and food exceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014We went hear for our 5 year anniversary and I must say the place was remarkable. I had the ribeye which was soooo much flavor and my husband had the NY sirloin which he stated was delicious. The service was awesome and I would highly recommend this steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencedsmiamiDined on 8/7/2014I had a great date night, service was outstanding and the view was breathtaking. The Miami Spice menu was good and I can't wait to visit again.Special Features:
- ExcellentLuckyNVIPDined on 8/7/2014I love this place, the setting, the view, the service and the food were excellent. For sure I will come back. The Miami Spice is a very good deal to take advantage of.Special Features:
- Not impressedtravelbugDined on 8/6/2014The service and ambience were good. Nice view of the Miami River and Biscayne Bay. We were not impressed with the food at all. It was not bad just not what you would expect for the price. We ordered steak medium rare and it came out almost well done. The stake was replaced after "an inspection" by the manager. Still, not what I expected from a steakhouse.Special Features:
- Great food but lack of personalityZsuzsannaDined on 8/5/2014My husband and I went to the restaurant for our wedding anniversary. We had a three course meal and everything we ordered was excellent. The filet mignon was perfectly cooked, the fish was amazing. The salads, sides and dessert were delicious as well. Overall, it was one of the best meals we have ever had and we go out a lot. The waiters did their job well but lacked a personal touch. We wished they smiled a little...Special Features:
- Excellent steak in downtown MIALloydDined on 8/3/2014We visited Wolfgang's as part of Miami Spice and both had the petite filet. It was an excellent steak, perfectly done and flavorful. The Miami Spice price was a great deal, but even the regular menu wasn't outrageous for a top notch steak house. It's a little tricky getting there, but if you are downtown and want a great steak with a nice view of Brickell and the Miami River, this is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- irinaDined on 8/1/2014Went for Miami Spice. Never been before. My salad was fresh and crisp and well dressed. Veal Milanese was good too but served with a sad overdressed chopped salad. And marinara. That is never served with Veal Milanese. Spinach was horrible. Either frozen or canned. Dessert good. Flatware specifically forks were cheap, small and thin. Service fantastic. Other places worth going to.
- Great SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014While some may find Wolfgang's Steakhouse a little pricey, the quality of food, service, and attention I think is well worth it. One of the top steakhouses in Miami.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Disappointed !!Greatfood12Dined on 7/25/2014Heard about the restaurant & wanted to try it ... Food was ok ... The place itself was nice ... But the choices on the menu are limited & food taste was not up to par for the prices !! Would not go back . I do fairly bit of fine dining & I would not recommend this place .... But again , this is my personal opinion . You yourself have to be the judge !Special Features:
- Not terribly impressed310LakesideVIPDined on 7/21/2014Especially for the price. Porterhouse was good. The asparagus was terrible. Overall, you can get a better steakhouse for the money.
- Top Notch steakhousewinnieDined on 7/20/2014This modern themed restuarant sits on the Miami River. There is an outdoor dining section, but being summer we chose to dine indoors, Our waiter Toni was very knowledgeable about the extensive wine list and food. We shared the seafood platter for four added a crab cake. Best crab cake outside of Baltimore and my home. Full of jumbo pieces. Steaks all around, cooked perfectly Portions are quite large. Creamed spinach was great. It is pricey be prepared, but fun and great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing SteakBarbVIPDined on 7/19/2014One of the best steaks in Miami. Perfectly cooked with delicious mashed potatoes. Nice size steak for the price.Special Features:
- Top Notch Steak RestaurantMarcoVIPDined on 7/19/2014The "high end" for steak restaurants is crowded in Miami. Wolfgang's admirably earns its' place in these ranks. Delicious porterhouse cuts (for 2 or more). Fresh delicious chopped salads, etc. German potatoes will satisfy all. Solid start-to-finish.Special Features:
- ExcellentBobbyeVIPDined on 7/11/2014The steak is very good. Presentation is wonderful. Thoroughly enjoyed this restaurantSpecial Features:
- The following 131 reviews are from the Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Miami reviews archive.
- Excellent!Marisaperez84Dined on 7/1/2014The food here was excellent ! The meet was delicious and perfectly made and the sides were out of these world. All the staff was very Attentive and made my husband's birthday A very special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steakhouse!AayarsDined on 6/21/2014Wolfgangs is an excellent Steakhouse, I would recommend it to friends and family and I definitely will go back for more Steak myself. =) Perfect Steak for twoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak for TwoOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/13/2014The steak for two (porterhouse) is as good as Lugers. Highly recommend this steak place.
- Thumbs UpcoachDined on 6/8/2014We ordered a filet and Top Sirloin and they both were excellent. The service was extremely professional and the view was unbelievable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steaks in S. FloridaDisappointingVIPDined on 6/7/2014We very much enjoyed our meal. However, it was marred by getting our main course too quickly after our appetizer. Blue Point oysters were quite good and steak was excellent. We ordered medium rare, but it could have come off the fire a minute or two earlier. German fried potatoes were superb and creamed spinach was delicious. The manager bought us dessert to make up for the too quick service. They were excellent, as well. Looking forward to returning.
- Great spot for dinner.CiaobellaDined on 6/7/2014The food is terrific as is the service. The steak was delicious, the sides plentiful, and the layout of the establishment is beautiful. The wait staff is informed and helpful, and you feel very comfortable.Special Features:
- Excellent for special occassionbbmiamiVIPDined on 6/2/2014Our food was no frills, but very tasty. What really stood out was the professional, courteous and attentive service, which can be a rare find in Miami. This is a good (and safe) choice for business lunches/dinners or special occasions. Nice wine list, but be prepared to splurge a little as there are few "value" options. Great downtown Miami atmosphere with water views.Special Features: