Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Miami
315 S Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Miami
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangssteakhouse.net/
- Phone: 3054877130
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday starting at 12:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday ending at 10:30pm, Friday ending at 11:00pm; Dinner: Saturday 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Dinner: Sunday 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine
A word from Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Miami
With 4 decades of experience at Peter Luger's Steakhouse, Wolfgang Zwiener didn't duplicate an exceptional steakhouse, he improved on it to make Wolfgang's Steakhouse exceptional. The porterhouse steak for two, three, four or more, is an outstanding choice. The atmosphere, expanded menu & professional service will appeal to even the most exacting diners.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (37)special occasion (30)great for outdoor dining (25)romantic (24)fit for foodies (20)notable wine list (16)good for groups (13)neighborhood gem (8)great for lunch (6)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OutstandingABEISMANDined on 8/23/2014I heard about Wolfgangs though a co-worker, and having been to Peter Lugers in NY when I lived up north, I was curious. And I wasn't disappointed. The food and the presentation was quite familiar to me, but there was a whole lot more to Wolfgangs. I would never go to Lugers and not get the steak, but Wolfgangs had much more to offer. My daughter got salmon and it was so tasty. My wife got the petite filet, and it was delicious. My son and I got the Porterhouse (their primary offering), and it was just like I was back in Brooklyn. So tender you could cut it with a fork, and cooked exactly as ordered. The sides (oh, those German potatoes) were perfect. I am so glad to have found Wolfgangs. Not for every day, but for a special meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great find!JutziVIPDined on 8/19/2014While staying downtown Miami, we decided to walk for a while before deciding on a dinner spot. We stopped into Wolfgang's Steakhouse because it was in a great location and looked nice from outside. Don't skip the bar when you first arrive. Bobby is the best bartender we have met in many years. We ended up eating at the bar just to enjoy watching a "real" bartender at work. That turned out to be a great decision as he guided us to an outstanding food experience. We had a lot of great food in Miami, but Bobby made this our best dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightDisquietingCalmDined on 8/18/2014Wonderful night, had the NY Prime, and it was delicious, same with the Ceasar Salad. They comped our dessert because it was my date's birthday, and they helped me sing happy birthday to her... excellent service. Great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding DinnercoachDined on 8/17/2014Wolfgang's is a notch above the other premium steakhouse's. The food is fantastic and the service is outstanding. It is extremely professional and the staff makes you feel special. Our steak was cooked exactly how we asked and it was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/16/2014Money can best be spent elsewhere. Great view but the food is lacking!Special Features:
- Miami Spice don't go there..outdoorVIPDined on 8/11/2014Not a good place for Miami Spice The food was not appealing ,didn't taste good .
- Service and food exceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014We went hear for our 5 year anniversary and I must say the place was remarkable. I had the ribeye which was soooo much flavor and my husband had the NY sirloin which he stated was delicious. The service was awesome and I would highly recommend this steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencedsmiamiDined on 8/7/2014I had a great date night, service was outstanding and the view was breathtaking. The Miami Spice menu was good and I can't wait to visit again.Special Features:
- ExcellentLuckyNVIPDined on 8/7/2014I love this place, the setting, the view, the service and the food were excellent. For sure I will come back. The Miami Spice is a very good deal to take advantage of.Special Features:
- Not impressedtravelbugDined on 8/6/2014The service and ambience were good. Nice view of the Miami River and Biscayne Bay. We were not impressed with the food at all. It was not bad just not what you would expect for the price. We ordered steak medium rare and it came out almost well done. The stake was replaced after "an inspection" by the manager. Still, not what I expected from a steakhouse.Special Features:
- Great food but lack of personalityZsuzsannaDined on 8/5/2014My husband and I went to the restaurant for our wedding anniversary. We had a three course meal and everything we ordered was excellent. The filet mignon was perfectly cooked, the fish was amazing. The salads, sides and dessert were delicious as well. Overall, it was one of the best meals we have ever had and we go out a lot. The waiters did their job well but lacked a personal touch. We wished they smiled a little...Special Features:
- Excellent steak in downtown MIALloydDined on 8/3/2014We visited Wolfgang's as part of Miami Spice and both had the petite filet. It was an excellent steak, perfectly done and flavorful. The Miami Spice price was a great deal, but even the regular menu wasn't outrageous for a top notch steak house. It's a little tricky getting there, but if you are downtown and want a great steak with a nice view of Brickell and the Miami River, this is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- irinaDined on 8/1/2014Went for Miami Spice. Never been before. My salad was fresh and crisp and well dressed. Veal Milanese was good too but served with a sad overdressed chopped salad. And marinara. That is never served with Veal Milanese. Spinach was horrible. Either frozen or canned. Dessert good. Flatware specifically forks were cheap, small and thin. Service fantastic. Other places worth going to.
- Great SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014While some may find Wolfgang's Steakhouse a little pricey, the quality of food, service, and attention I think is well worth it. One of the top steakhouses in Miami.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Disappointed !!Greatfood12Dined on 7/25/2014Heard about the restaurant & wanted to try it ... Food was ok ... The place itself was nice ... But the choices on the menu are limited & food taste was not up to par for the prices !! Would not go back . I do fairly bit of fine dining & I would not recommend this place .... But again , this is my personal opinion . You yourself have to be the judge !Special Features:
- Not terribly impressed310LakesideVIPDined on 7/21/2014Especially for the price. Porterhouse was good. The asparagus was terrible. Overall, you can get a better steakhouse for the money.
- Top Notch steakhousewinnieDined on 7/20/2014This modern themed restuarant sits on the Miami River. There is an outdoor dining section, but being summer we chose to dine indoors, Our waiter Toni was very knowledgeable about the extensive wine list and food. We shared the seafood platter for four added a crab cake. Best crab cake outside of Baltimore and my home. Full of jumbo pieces. Steaks all around, cooked perfectly Portions are quite large. Creamed spinach was great. It is pricey be prepared, but fun and great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing SteakBarbDined on 7/19/2014One of the best steaks in Miami. Perfectly cooked with delicious mashed potatoes. Nice size steak for the price.Special Features:
- Top Notch Steak RestaurantMarcoVIPDined on 7/19/2014The "high end" for steak restaurants is crowded in Miami. Wolfgang's admirably earns its' place in these ranks. Delicious porterhouse cuts (for 2 or more). Fresh delicious chopped salads, etc. German potatoes will satisfy all. Solid start-to-finish.Special Features:
- ExcellentBobbyeVIPDined on 7/11/2014The steak is very good. Presentation is wonderful. Thoroughly enjoyed this restaurantSpecial Features:
- Excellent!Marisaperez84Dined on 7/1/2014The food here was excellent ! The meet was delicious and perfectly made and the sides were out of these world. All the staff was very Attentive and made my husband's birthday A very special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steakhouse!AayarsDined on 6/21/2014Wolfgangs is an excellent Steakhouse, I would recommend it to friends and family and I definitely will go back for more Steak myself. =) Perfect Steak for twoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak for TwoOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/13/2014The steak for two (porterhouse) is as good as Lugers. Highly recommend this steak place.
- Thumbs UpcoachDined on 6/8/2014We ordered a filet and Top Sirloin and they both were excellent. The service was extremely professional and the view was unbelievable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steaks in S. FloridaDisappointingVIPDined on 6/7/2014We very much enjoyed our meal. However, it was marred by getting our main course too quickly after our appetizer. Blue Point oysters were quite good and steak was excellent. We ordered medium rare, but it could have come off the fire a minute or two earlier. German fried potatoes were superb and creamed spinach was delicious. The manager bought us dessert to make up for the too quick service. They were excellent, as well. Looking forward to returning.
- Great spot for dinner.CiaobellaDined on 6/7/2014The food is terrific as is the service. The steak was delicious, the sides plentiful, and the layout of the establishment is beautiful. The wait staff is informed and helpful, and you feel very comfortable.Special Features:
- Excellent for special occassionbbmiamiVIPDined on 6/2/2014Our food was no frills, but very tasty. What really stood out was the professional, courteous and attentive service, which can be a rare find in Miami. This is a good (and safe) choice for business lunches/dinners or special occasions. Nice wine list, but be prepared to splurge a little as there are few "value" options. Great downtown Miami atmosphere with water views.Special Features:
- Peter Luger's 2.0smiller49Dined on 6/1/2014If you've ever been to Peter Luger's in Brooklyn, you will understand the seriousness of steaks. Wolfgang's has emulated that perfectly. The Porterhouse for however many are in your group is cooked to perfection (anything other than medium rare is an insult). Baked potatoes are football size. The German potatoes were liked my grandma used to make. Loaded with onions and cooked in bacon fat. Asparagus was too thick for my liking. The dessert menu is loaded for everyone's taste. Chocolate mousse pie was good, not great. As was the apple strudel. The Cheesecake was from Junior's in Brooklyn. As most foodies know, that is the king of all cheesecakes. All desserts come with a huge helping of delicious house made whipped cream.Special Features:
- Best Porterhouse in FloridaFoodieDaveDined on 5/24/2014My friends and I enjoyed a very good dinner here. The menu consists of traditional CHOP HOUSE items that far exceed most other Steakhouses' offerings. The PORTERHOUSE is a MUST HAVE! The side dishes were very good. The wait staff were exceptionally skilled in helping to make it a wonderful night. Don't forget to stop at the bar for an after-dinner drink with Bobby the bartender - its like being back in NY!Special Features:
- Great steak, nice viewStephanieDined on 5/24/2014We asked for a table on the terrace and had a marvelous view on the channel and the skyline. We orderd a salad after the lobster cocktail and it came on two plates which was very kind. The steak for two was the best steak we ever had, the sides were ok (german potatoes, spinach). Unfortunately there was nothing with garlic.Special Features:
- vickyvickyVIPDined on 5/17/2014Somewhat of a let down. The tuna arrived charred When I told the waiter he said is it that you want something else? I said the tuna tasted charred and only after insistence did they bring only lightly seared and very cold center. This was preferable to the taste of the charred tuna. My husbands filet was average. The steak was tender and soft but dry in textureSpecial Features:
- Excellent from start to finish.DiningProVIPDined on 5/17/2014Great food. Outstanding service. Total attention to detail. Wonderful menu and wine list. Terrific water views. Recommend highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wolfgang's SteakhouseTrulucksVIPDined on 5/10/2014The restaurant, ambiance and service was great. Unfortunately, the food was mediocre. The steak was tasteless and it came out from the kitchen warm. The salad was good and appetizer too, but the remainder of the meal was just alright.Special Features:
- awfulunhappy1Dined on 5/10/2014My steak was over cooked. Then it was too pink. I paid for dinner and didn't eat my food. Horrible experience.Special Features:
- In need of businessReviewer12345Dined on 5/3/2014Too many empty tables. The service is nice, and some of the staff are great - which isn't easy in Miami. Others try but are clearly inexperienced and stick to the script. The steak was not worth it - bland and gray. No beautiful redness. The potatoes were burned black. The hosts kept asking how everything was but failed to notice what was in front of them.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2014Peter Lugar's they are NOT. Every dish was overloaded wt salt (if you have a heart condition stay away.) when questioned the manager we were told they use a lot of salt for flavoring. Any restaurant that requires only salt to flavor their food is not worth the experience.
- The following 115 reviews are from the Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Miami reviews archive.
- Business DinnerMattDined on 4/23/2014Went to the restaurant on a Wednesday night for a business dinner. The inside was empty. Sat outside with a nice view and good breezes. All dinner items were excellent. Ribeye was cooked perfectly. I highly recommend the Canadian bacon app. Key lime pie was the perfect dessert as well. My standby favorite in Miami.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to expectationsBroncoVIPDined on 4/14/2014I have been to this venue now on two occasions. Food was better the first time, steak this time was a little fatty/grisley. Service was excellent, but for the price, it should be better. A bit disappointing.Special Features:
- The beef Porterhouse Steak!!TiffanyVIPDined on 4/11/2014This restaurant has the best Porterhouse steak you will ever eatSpecial Features:
- Great SteakRealMVIPDined on 4/5/2014The service is OK. Steaks great. Salads delicious and Bacon like always. SImple and Great Flavor. I recommend this place for everybody who loves dry aged steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.