Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
445 N. Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangssteakhouse.net/beverlyhills/
- Phone: 3103850640
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly beginning at 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Amiro Cruz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Cynthia Glendenning (310) 438-8604
- Special Events: Join us for an unmisteakably delicious evening. 3-course prix fixe menu for two: Oysters or Tuna Tartar/Porterhouse or Grilled Chilean Sea bass Truffle Mashed Potatoes & Bacon Wrapped Haricot Verts Chocolate-Covered Strawberries/Champagne or Kir Royal
A word from Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
With 4 decades of experience, Wolfgang Zwiener didn't duplicate an exceptional steakhouse, he improved on it to make Wolfgang's Steakhouse exceptional. The porterhouse steak for one, two, four or more, is an outstanding choice. The atmosphere, expanded menu & professional service will appeal to even the most exacting diners.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (27)fit for foodies (21)notable wine list (17)vibrant bar scene (15)romantic (14)good for groups (13)neighborhood gem (13)great for outdoor dining (11)hot spot (9)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (4)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Wonderful ExperienceNickyDinesDined on 9/12/2014The service was outstanding, the food was great, and the experience was top notch. I would come here over and over again. I would suggest the seafood platter, as well as, the porterhouse for two. Beef was dry aged to perfection and cooked even better. Cocktails were great and the wine list had everything you could possibly want. Cheers!Special Features:
- Not what I expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2014I am normally a great fan of Wolfgang's restaurants. The night was not what memorable. In Vegas they are my favorite places to eat. The service is great and the food is outstanding. This night the food was OK and the service was at best average.Special Features:
- Showstoppers BestfoodjunkieDined on 8/30/2014The entire experience was FANTASTIC..Thought I had the best having tried all the others. Wolfgangs' passed them all. Gigantic steaks, lobster mac n' cheese was to die for, crab cakes excellent, Ceasar salad great, service great...Valet parking very convenient,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT!!ljg1Dined on 8/30/2014One of Beverly Hills best reataurant experience- food & service are outstanding!!Special Features:
- DonagainDined on 8/26/2014My first time at Wolfgangs Steakhouse. Been to Pucks in El Segundo a while back. Both our lunches were excellent. Quality of the steak was excellent. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love Wolfgang'sMickeyVIPDined on 8/12/2014The best french fries, strip steak, salads, amazing bathrooms (an unexpected plus) and one could not ask for a better server than Melanie… sje is terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make sure you order rightKingdigimonDined on 8/11/2014The only thing to get on the menu is the Porterhouse for 2, 4, 6. Otherwise the filet mignon. And get it med. rare or charred rare. One of the best steaks you'll get in Beverly Hills.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousCaroolVIPDined on 7/26/2014Had not been here in a while and was pleasantly surprised. This may be my new steak place. Steak was great and the lobster extraordinary. The service was spot on. There are a lot of steak places in Beverly Hills and this has now gone to the top of my listSpecial Features:
- We were pleased butOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014The only fault we had was our steaks were too rare....one was sent back and corrected. The other two did not request more cooking.our waiter was very helpful. He guided us correctly on portion size for the salad and the side dishes. The restaurant recognized our special occasion and gifted us a lovely dessert plate. Very nice!Special Features:
- complawyrDined on 7/12/2014wasn't overly impressed, I thought the entire meal was way overpriced for the quality of the food. I split a lobster with my wife and a great deal of the meat would not come out of the shell. I was taking a friend and his wife out for dinner and he suggested this place. im in no hurry to go back and try it again. also two drinks for $30 outrageous
- ExcellentPhilDined on 7/10/2014Fine restaurant, food and service excellent . We had the porterhouse steak for two (enough for three) the best steak i've ever had. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 6/27/2014Normally a very good meal but really disappointing meal and steak last Friday. Very disappointed.
- YesSteakmanVIPDined on 6/25/2014Best steakhouse in Los Angeles. Food quality the best and service excellent too. Not the "vibe" of mastros but I like the steaks better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 words - Peter Lugger!QBwashereVIPDined on 5/31/2014Wolfgang's brings the PL experience to BH after many years as that iconic steak house's front man & does it perfectly.We split the freshest Caesar every - tangy & lemony & the lovely anchovies were laid delicately on my husbands portion as requested:)The side dishes feed a crowd as do the steaks & we had an entire meal of leftovers the next night, equally delicious!Enjoyed a NY & a Rib eye, creamed spinach that was creamy but not heavy with cream (how'd they do that?), perfect mashed potatoes & potato skins with tons of cheese & bacon (actually thick diced pork belly!). Saving room for dessert (& the next night's meal) we shared a yummy hot fudge Sunday. Friendly but professional wait staff.Toto's in the bathrooms!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT SIMPLE FAREDISAPPOINTEDDined on 5/23/2014Terrific food. Vegetable sides - enormous. Meat and fish cooked perfectly. I had sea bass. My husband, daughter and son-in-law all chose the small fillet - again cooked as requested. Value for money is absolute. Highly recommend this. Oh, and there is a live performer on piano - not so loud as to interfere with your meal.Special Features:
- don't waste your money herepaulaVIPDined on 5/23/2014we have given 'wishire' many chances over the years. we will absolutely not be returning. food was salty and just not good. at the end of our dinner we felt we wasted our money and time.Special Features:
- The following 583 reviews are from the Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills reviews archive.
- EXCELLENT SERVICEFoodnikVIPDined on 5/16/2014Serge went beyond the call of duty in serving my guest and me last night. The food and drinks were wonderful, especially the lobster sliders!!!Special Features:
- Great Special Occasion DiningKathrynDined on 5/4/2014Wolfgang Steakhouse was a wonderful dining experience. It is a bit pricey for us middle class folks, but for a special occasion (for us, it was our wedding anniversary), it's a great dining choice. The wait staff was wonderful (although we did have an early reservation before the restaurant filled up, so it's hard to judge how attentive they would have been when the dining room was at full capacity), the steaks were divine (although huge -- enough for two days of leftovers!) and the side orders were equally delicious. To top it off (because I had causally mentioned we were celebrating our anniversary), our waiter brought us complimentary hot fudge sundae dessert with a candle on top!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BACON!Reckless99Dined on 4/24/2014This was the 2nd time back at Wolfgang's and again it didn't disappoint. The bacon is unbelieveable (pictures can't convey how it tastes), the porterhouse was excellent and the wedge salad is fantastic. We ordered the exact same thing the first time we were there and will continue that tradition. Great food and great service.Special Features:
- G, g, Great!KazuDined on 4/21/2014Actually it was my 5th time to eat there, I'm so addicted!! For me, at least for me, Kobe beef nor Matsuzaka beef are nothing compare to Wolfgang's US beef!! (>o<)bSpecial Features:
- great service and great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/12/2014I have not had steak this amazing since I was in Argentina. The steak was like butter. Delicious. My new favorite steak joint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!gwgwVIPDined on 4/11/2014Wonderful food. We had the petite filets and sat at the bar - very comfortable. Next time I would try the mini burgers/sliders as they looked great and seemed to be popular with other guests. Service was friendly and attentive - there when you wanted them to be there. Will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud, but excellent food & serviceAlanMDined on 3/29/2014The title says it all. The atmosphere is a bit loud, but the service was excellent and the food was superior! Our third visit and never disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Much better to eat in USKazuDined on 3/29/2014I know they opened in Tokyo, Japan, but,,, the price over there is so high!! Eventually the best steak in the world is here in US, especially Wolfgang (^^)/Special Features:
- Overall ExcellentKingdigimonDined on 3/22/2014Food's great and also the service. Wanted to have a important dinner meeting and it was the perfect spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner for TwoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/18/2014Porterhouse for two was delicious. Mash Potatoes and mushrooms excellent. Waiter was great. 100% recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is excellent, service lackingcbleeckerDined on 3/17/2014Brought clients here.... The restaurant was half empty, so we thought we'd be getting over the top attentive service. Not to be. . Service was horrible, and we had to get the attention of our waiter several times just to order appetizers. The food however was delicious- oysters, filet mignon, lamb chops, wine, baby back ribs, and delicious sides were shared by the table. For dessert, several in our group ordered coffees, espressos, and cappuccinos. Nearly 10 minutes later (way too long), we were informed that the coffee maker was broken. Broken?! Never heard of such a thing. ultimately the food is delicious, and because it is not crowded, it's not too noisy. However, because it is not crowded, the poor service is even more insulting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunch with birthday girlWestsidefoodie12VIPDined on 3/17/2014took a girlfriend to lunch for her birthday. we both ordered salads. Hers was fine, but mine was greasy. how can a salad be greasy? the panchetta was greasy and not edible.Special Features:
- Great steak!KnowsfoodVIPDined on 3/15/2014Haven't been in a while. Really glad to see place was busy. Steaks and sides(German potatoes and string beans.) Everything was excellent. Thought waiter could of been better, but I'm there for the steaks. Atmosphere is comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring on the BaconDinerBEPVIPDined on 3/8/2014Had another fantastically delicious meal at Wolfgang's with friends over the weekend. Don't bring home the bacon....Order this appetizer of incredible tasting thick cuts of cured bacon. Nothing left to bring home........GONE! Of course the steaks are always Prime Cut and sizzled to perfection. The seafood appetizer platter is a meal in itself; nice, cold, and tasty. Salads & desserts were large portions enough for 2 or 3 diners. I've never been disappointed in all the times I've dined at Wolfgang's and neither will you.Special Features:
- Disappointed...JoVillaDined on 2/15/2014Steaks not cooked to order, ordered medium well - they were cooked medium rare... blood on the dish! Lobster not cooked enough... cold & rubbery... Overall so disappointed that I picked this steakhouse over others that I've had better dining experiences and def. better food...
- UnsatisfiedHilaryDined on 2/14/2014Unfortunately we went to Wolfgang's Steakhouse for two special occasions it was Valentine's Day and my daughter's 18th Birthday. We expected great food. The steak was not cooked well. The seasoning was not done very well. The salmon was dry with no butter sauce or any topper, simply just a block salmon. The Lobster Mac N Cheese was wonderful! No complaints there. It took forever to find the waiter, sometimes we would just flag down anyone walking by who worked there. We had to ask for things more than once (bread, water, steak sauce, etc). It got to the point that when it was time to order dessert we decided to just leave, no singing Happy Birthday and blowing out a candle.
- Great Food!Time2dineDined on 2/14/2014The portions of the food are more than enough for 2 people to share! Everything is served nice, fresh and hot off the press! You will definately love this steakhouse!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great vibe but...Eli73Dined on 2/14/2014The vibe is great. Staff great. I was surprised at the filet mignon- for such a famous chef the filet mignon was not good at all. Considering the cost, I ate it but I wouldn't come back if filet mignon was my meal of choiceSpecial Features:
- Valentines day dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014It was pretty nice, the outside of this place does not intrigue me however. But the food was great, our waiter was also great. He would just forget to refill my empty drink, but it was a busy night so I cut him off some slack.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak is great, everything else noJasonDined on 2/14/2014The steak is amazing, especially the Bernaise sauce. The creamed corn is good too. However, the lobster mac & cheese was average and the mashed potatoes were terrible. For a meal that costs so much, I would have thought the sides would have been phenomenal. My wife makes mashed potatoes that are 100x better. The mashed potatoes had absolutely no flavor. In addition, my wife and I sat at our table after we were done eating, just enjoying each other's company. The waitress stopped bringing us drinks after we had paid our couple hundred dollars. For a restaurant that charges so much, I would expect the server to continue serving us our iced tea. We had to get the hostess' attention when we arrived. That is unacceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love the Classic All AmericanAndiVIPDined on 2/14/2014We love the Classic All American Steak House that Wolfgang's is. Love their special steak sauce that sits on the table to splash on anything and everything. The German potatoes remind us of Peter Lugers in NY…yummmm! Great neighborhood restaurant!!!Special Features:
- Great Steaks, Good ServicewholeexperienceVIPDined on 2/6/2014The porterhouse for two was almost perfect. The service was good but not great - a little slow at times, not always fully attentive. But still probably the best steak in LA.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall good performanceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/26/2014Very friendly bar service when we arrived some minutes before they opened. We then moved to our table and had great dinner. The only thing they could do better was that we had to wait very long before they took our credit cards. It took us something like 10 minutes between the check and paying although the restaurant was quite empty at this time. Everything else was good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for lunch. Service andlive2eatVIPDined on 1/24/2014Great for lunch. Service and food were impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.