Wolfgang's Steak House - Waikiki Beach
2301 Kalakaua Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Wolfgang's Steak House - Waikiki Beach
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangssteakhouse.net/waikiki/
- Phone: 8089223600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Amiro Cruz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer two beautifully designed private dining rooms.
- Private Party Contact: Amir Ibrahim 808 922 3600
A word from Wolfgang's Steak House - Waikiki Beach
Wolfgang steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener Waikiki is truly an experience serving delicious dry-aged USDA prime steak and a wide variety of fresh seafood, genuine excellent service and two beautifully designed private dining rooms. If you are planning a celebration or special event, Wolfgang’s Steakhouse is the perfect destination. We can assist you in making any special arrangements you desire to make your gathering memorable. Go where dining is a luxurious and indulgent treat. The New York Times boasts "the meat created was many wonderful things at once... Or in rapid succession... Crunchy, tender, smoky earthy... It inducted a kind of euphoria - and a stab of guilt." for great food, service and an elegant setting come to Wolfgang's Steakhouse”.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Wolfgang's Steak House - Waikiki Beach - Best Restaurants in Honolulu ›
Wolfgang's Steak House - Waikiki Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
134 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (50)good for groups (43)fit for foodies (39)great for lunch (33)kid-friendly (24)hot spot (17)notable wine list (17)romantic (15)late-night find (13)great for outdoor dining (12)scenic view (12)great for brunch (10)neighborhood gem (10)vibrant bar scene (8)Show More
- Good Food, Long WaitHydroHKDined on 10/14/2014The food in this restaurant in overall are very good. We had crab cakes, onion and tomato salad, cream spinach, German potato, and Steak. All of the them were excellent. They have extensive wine list, some affordable ones and premium ones. Waiters are friendly and we enjoyed the meal very much. One concern about this restaurant is the waiting time to be seated. We had reservation on 16:45, but we had to wait about 20 min before being seated.Special Features:
- Reservaion system is not goodlat2goDined on 10/12/2014I went to Wolfgang's steak house in Honolulu in Oct 2014 togather with my parents. Although I reserved our seat at 7:15 pm from website, we could take a seat after 20 min. What I felt complained is that there was no waiting seat and we had to stand in front of restaurant. I saw many people were waiting near here. To confirm my check-in, I also did on the same line as people making reservation in this time. The location and quality of food are good, but compared to other similar steak house averaged price is expensive. Total quality including service is not reasonable for my payment. Table service is average, but after appetizer, the main dish was so much delayed. I will not recommend this restarant to other people.Special Features:
- SteakluvsteakDined on 10/7/2014We ordered a steak for two. It was the best steak I have ever eaten. The service was great. The food is pricey, however it is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ポーターステーキ最高！tamakiDined on 10/2/2014The behavior of the staff and the atmosphere of the store was the best. Thank you and have a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Regrettablerio46Dined on 10/1/2014It is kept waiting in spite of having reserved. Offer time is late.Special Features:
- Good serviceTETSUDined on 9/30/2014Very good food & Servece.There're many staffs to serve ,well trained.Special Features:
- Ooh la lunch!PinkPowerDined on 9/30/2014Who knew lunch could be more spectacular than dinner! Food quality, service, the skylight, a chilled dining room on a humid afternoon, surprised with delectable desserts...what more could we be blown away by and all by 2pm!Special Features:
- 美味しいが、量が多いjumatsumDined on 9/28/2014噂通りの美味しさで満足しましたが、二人で食べるのには量が多すぎました。Tボーンステーキとサラダで充分です。大変混んでいるので、１週間前には予約しないと希望の時間に予約できないので注意が必要です。Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh..3rdTIMEnotAcharmDined on 9/27/2014This is my third time here at Wolfgang and the more I go, the less impressed I am with it. Considering the steak for two may be impressive the first time but has lost my interest since then. We chose not to use the steak sauce to enjoy the natural flavors but seemed as though it did needed some seasoning. Caesar salad dressing tasted as it was from a bottle (not freshly made there), bread was cold(unless it was supposed to be). The only good thing I have to say about this trip is that our food came out in a timely manner though the restaurant was packed! Perhaps I was so blown away with my first experience at Peter Leuger in New York that I was hoping Wolfgang would be comparable. I need to go back to Peter Leuger just to make sure.Special Features:
- The offer of the drink was slowhafuDined on 9/26/2014We ordered Beer for start. We waited more than 15 minutes till the beer was served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was very delicious!!yukiDined on 9/21/2014If there is an opportunity to go to Hawaii next, I want to go again.Special Features:
- 熟成肉が最高！pururunnDined on 9/19/2014お肉がとても美味しかったです。噂には聞いていましたが、これほど美味しいとは思いませんでした。とても柔らかったですし、サイドオーダーしたマッシュポテトとほうれん草のクリームも美味しかったです。Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MASAHIRODined on 9/18/2014家族４人で、早めの夕食に、出かけました。 男性３人いたので、３人分をシェアしました。 お肉は、柔らかく、とてもおいしく頂きました。 ウルフギャングサラダもgood! ロブスターは大きいし、見栄えは豪華ですが、味はなんとも、次回はパスかも・・・ 行列ができていて、満席でしたが、サービス、雰囲気は良く楽しく食事できました。Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Meal in Oahu!LoveOahuDined on 9/16/2014We had their famous beef steaks for the two people and their signature salad. The taste of steaks were more than I expected!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wolfgangsstickmanDined on 9/13/2014excellent service and very knowledgeable staff great scenic view. Very good prices and excellent quality of the food.Darren was a knowledgeable and helpful waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was fantastic. I stronglySophiaDined on 9/10/2014recommend to go this restate ant. However in terms of service, I don't evaluate, for example, menu wasn't provided for a long time after seating, one of staffs wasn't very nice etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks!Love2DineVIPDined on 9/10/2014Try the 16oz Filet Mignon as it is huge yet cooked to perfection. The hostess station seems quite confused and we had to wait after our reservation time but once seated, we enjoyed great steaks and service. We wish they would use more a/c, but all in all was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but busy during lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014The lunch specials are great. Friend had Loco Moco which she enjoyed. Very busy and crowded during lunch. Expect to wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Darn Steak Period!dyuen34VIPDined on 9/6/2014This is the best steak Oahu has to offer. First of all they dry age their beef in the back. The beef is tender and has a nice dry age flavor that enhance the normal flavor of steak. The service is outstanding. We go the lump crab cocktail. I was expecting a small portion of crab. Boy was I wrong. They gave us so much crab that I thought we were not going to be able to eat dinner. The sizzling Canadian Bacon was outstanding as always. The steak for 2 had a nice char on the outside, and was delicate and moist on the inside. The manager there Bill really knows how to take care of his guests and makes them feel more than just a customer. I hope to go back there soon!Special Features:
- Excellent RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2014I've been wanting to try this restaurant for some time and was glad I got to visit. Food was superb, prices were fabulous only caveot would be the wait service just wasn't what I was expecting. Our waiter was good but needed just a little more finesse and then another waiter came over and was extremely helpful. Overall I did enjoy my experience at this restaurant and will be back again and again.Special Features:
- sucks....gemmaDined on 9/4/2014Wolfgang is sucks. Service manner was expecially terrible, Because there are many people who wanting to have dinner in wolfgang. Wolfgang shall be humble. You are not the only nice restaurant in the world. You are the top because of your customer.Special Features:
- the famous restaurant of aged beefOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/1/2014The steak was the best. The wine was reasonable and good. Whenever come to WAIKIKI, I will come back there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeJohnDined on 9/1/2014Of all steaks i've got,it was fantastic taste. It smells good, Tastes chewy,juicySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/30/2014The front ladies were not nice at all, but the server was good. The food was great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good beefilovehawaiiDined on 8/25/2014High-quality beef was very delicious. Being provided by a hot plate and griddle also has wonderful cooking! The gravy sauce of mashed potatoes is the highest.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceSteakPlaceDined on 8/22/2014Always dining at Wolfgang Steakhouse has been an excellent experience. Wait help is always friendly and the reservations thru Open table is great; always accomodating with seating.Special Features:
- FoodIKUKODined on 8/21/2014My greatest impression of your restaurant was good food, but even though we made a reservation, we had to wait for coming food about half a hour. That made us a little bit bad feeling. But we want to visit your restaurant again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Adult happy meal!KitKatDined on 8/18/2014Best burger in town and with the lunch special, it becomes the happiest happy meal in town!Special Features:
- Food was disappointingIluvGoodFoodDined on 8/15/2014I ordered crab cake, fish, mashed potatoes, cream corn. Each dish was so extremely salty it was unedible. Considering the prices it was a disappointing dining experience.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Hash potato and lobster Mac & cheese were good, T-bond and Filet mignon were good too. But the floor of restaurant was very slippery.Special Features:
- WillyDined on 8/15/2014lunch specials are a great deal for local folk, hamburger w/onion rings and fries for $10. cannot be beat anywhere in Honolulu, Service people are all friendly and helpful and the beer is cold. The ambiance is a taste of old New York w/ a view of Kalakaua ave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceSteakPlaceDined on 8/12/2014Excellent wait help and great steaks! Great to meet friends and customers for dining.Special Features:
- Too busy, couldn't enjoy lunch.RikerYkhmDined on 8/11/2014Even with OpenTable reservation, we had to wait for a while. The restaurant was busy so the server might have been busy. The food was put on the table roughly. The food was okay but couldn't enjoy it.Special Features:
- Good tastesSatoDined on 8/9/2014We were satisfied enough. It was very good tastes for steaks, lobster, and steamed vegetable. Especially, asparagus!! I love it. If you wanna have a speciall steaks, should go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for Special OccasionsgmanDined on 8/8/2014The steak was excellent as always. The service was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Love Wolfgang's HonoluluFOODREVIEW22222Dined on 8/7/2014Every year when we go to Hawaii, We always fly over to Oahu to go to Wolfgang's for bacon, lobster, steak and their great steak sauce and fresh mozzarella with tomato. We especially request Manny & Brandan to serve us. This week, we went twice to Wolfgang's and will go 2 more times in 2 weeks from now, before returning to New York, and have to wait till next year again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mario29Dined on 8/6/2014Its much to cold in this restaurant, we were freezing....Special Features:
- Almost JapaneseManaDined on 8/5/2014I went there at lunch time with my family incl. 2kids. The restaurant was very busy (so I recommend a reservation) and surprised to see lot of Japanese customers. Lunch menu were very reasonable and the service was really nice. We ordered lunch burger and lunch course. The steak was excellent! My husband says we definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late service...FromJapanDined on 8/2/2014Although I made reservation, we were made wait to take table so long time. Furthermore, after took table, we were waited again for menu. Food serve timing is OK. When I made reservation, I asked as "My daughter's birthday. Could you prepare something to cerebrate." But no response. Actualy, no event in the restaurant.Special Features:
- Great service and staff.steakloverDined on 8/2/2014Going there on a Saturday night was a bit hectic. The restaurant was filled l and there were a moderate amount of oeople waiting for tables but having reservations, they say us promptly! Noise level was moderate as there were a fIr amount of large parties. Service was very good with a great waiter. He brought an extra appetizer for us to taste. That was a very nice touch. I had the filet mignon and I thought it was a bit on the dry side. My wife had the same opinion about her filet. My friend had the bone in NY strip which was excellent in texture, taste, moisture, and presentation. Salads were good and oysters were fresh. The cheesecake was from NY and was very good as well. It seems that the experience varies on what you pick in the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.