Wolfgang's Steak House - Waikiki Beach
2301 Kalakaua Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Wolfgang's Steak House - Waikiki Beach
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangssteakhouse.net/waikiki/
- Phone: 8089223600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Amiro Cruz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer two beautifully designed private dining rooms.
- Private Party Contact: Amir Ibrahim 808 922 3600
A word from Wolfgang's Steak House - Waikiki Beach
Wolfgang steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener Waikiki is truly an experience serving delicious dry-aged USDA prime steak and a wide variety of fresh seafood, genuine excellent service and two beautifully designed private dining rooms. If you are planning a celebration or special event, Wolfgang’s Steakhouse is the perfect destination. We can assist you in making any special arrangements you desire to make your gathering memorable. Go where dining is a luxurious and indulgent treat. The New York Times boasts "the meat created was many wonderful things at once... Or in rapid succession... Crunchy, tender, smoky earthy... It inducted a kind of euphoria - and a stab of guilt." for great food, service and an elegant setting come to Wolfgang's Steakhouse”.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Wolfgang's Steak House - Waikiki Beach - Best Restaurants in Honolulu ›
Wolfgang's Steak House - Waikiki Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
129 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (53)good for groups (36)fit for foodies (35)great for lunch (29)hot spot (21)notable wine list (21)romantic (17)kid-friendly (17)late-night find (15)scenic view (14)great for brunch (13)great for outdoor dining (10)vibrant bar scene (7)neighborhood gem (7)Show More
- wolfgangsstickmanDined on 9/13/2014excellent service and very knowledgeable staff great scenic view. Very good prices and excellent quality of the food.Darren was a knowledgeable and helpful waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was fantastic. I stronglySophiaDined on 9/10/2014recommend to go this restate ant. However in terms of service, I don't evaluate, for example, menu wasn't provided for a long time after seating, one of staffs wasn't very nice etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks!Love2DineVIPDined on 9/10/2014Try the 16oz Filet Mignon as it is huge yet cooked to perfection. The hostess station seems quite confused and we had to wait after our reservation time but once seated, we enjoyed great steaks and service. We wish they would use more a/c, but all in all was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but busy during lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014The lunch specials are great. Friend had Loco Moco which she enjoyed. Very busy and crowded during lunch. Expect to wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2014I've been wanting to try this restaurant for some time and was glad I got to visit. Food was superb, prices were fabulous only caveot would be the wait service just wasn't what I was expecting. Our waiter was good but needed just a little more finesse and then another waiter came over and was extremely helpful. Overall I did enjoy my experience at this restaurant and will be back again and again.Special Features:
- sucks....gemmaDined on 9/4/2014Wolfgang is sucks. Service manner was expecially terrible, Because there are many people who wanting to have dinner in wolfgang. Wolfgang shall be humble. You are not the only nice restaurant in the world. You are the top because of your customer.Special Features:
- the famous restaurant of aged beefOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/1/2014The steak was the best. The wine was reasonable and good. Whenever come to WAIKIKI, I will come back there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeJohnDined on 9/1/2014Of all steaks i've got,it was fantastic taste. It smells good, Tastes chewy,juicySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good beefilovehawaiiDined on 8/25/2014High-quality beef was very delicious. Being provided by a hot plate and griddle also has wonderful cooking! The gravy sauce of mashed potatoes is the highest.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceSteakPlaceDined on 8/22/2014Always dining at Wolfgang Steakhouse has been an excellent experience. Wait help is always friendly and the reservations thru Open table is great; always accomodating with seating.Special Features:
- FoodIKUKODined on 8/21/2014My greatest impression of your restaurant was good food, but even though we made a reservation, we had to wait for coming food about half a hour. That made us a little bit bad feeling. But we want to visit your restaurant again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Adult happy meal!KitKatDined on 8/18/2014Best burger in town and with the lunch special, it becomes the happiest happy meal in town!Special Features:
- Food was disappointingIluvGoodFoodDined on 8/15/2014I ordered crab cake, fish, mashed potatoes, cream corn. Each dish was so extremely salty it was unedible. Considering the prices it was a disappointing dining experience.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Hash potato and lobster Mac & cheese were good, T-bond and Filet mignon were good too. But the floor of restaurant was very slippery.Special Features:
- WillyDined on 8/15/2014lunch specials are a great deal for local folk, hamburger w/onion rings and fries for $10. cannot be beat anywhere in Honolulu, Service people are all friendly and helpful and the beer is cold. The ambiance is a taste of old New York w/ a view of Kalakaua ave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceSteakPlaceDined on 8/12/2014Excellent wait help and great steaks! Great to meet friends and customers for dining.Special Features:
- Too busy, couldn't enjoy lunch.RikerYkhmDined on 8/11/2014Even with OpenTable reservation, we had to wait for a while. The restaurant was busy so the server might have been busy. The food was put on the table roughly. The food was okay but couldn't enjoy it.Special Features:
- Good tastesSatoDined on 8/9/2014We were satisfied enough. It was very good tastes for steaks, lobster, and steamed vegetable. Especially, asparagus!! I love it. If you wanna have a speciall steaks, should go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for Special OccasionsgmanDined on 8/8/2014The steak was excellent as always. The service was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Love Wolfgang's HonoluluFOODREVIEW22222Dined on 8/7/2014Every year when we go to Hawaii, We always fly over to Oahu to go to Wolfgang's for bacon, lobster, steak and their great steak sauce and fresh mozzarella with tomato. We especially request Manny & Brandan to serve us. This week, we went twice to Wolfgang's and will go 2 more times in 2 weeks from now, before returning to New York, and have to wait till next year again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mario29Dined on 8/6/2014Its much to cold in this restaurant, we were freezing....Special Features:
- Almost JapaneseManaDined on 8/5/2014I went there at lunch time with my family incl. 2kids. The restaurant was very busy (so I recommend a reservation) and surprised to see lot of Japanese customers. Lunch menu were very reasonable and the service was really nice. We ordered lunch burger and lunch course. The steak was excellent! My husband says we definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late service...FromJapanDined on 8/2/2014Although I made reservation, we were made wait to take table so long time. Furthermore, after took table, we were waited again for menu. Food serve timing is OK. When I made reservation, I asked as "My daughter's birthday. Could you prepare something to cerebrate." But no response. Actualy, no event in the restaurant.Special Features:
- Great service and staff.steakloverDined on 8/2/2014Going there on a Saturday night was a bit hectic. The restaurant was filled l and there were a moderate amount of oeople waiting for tables but having reservations, they say us promptly! Noise level was moderate as there were a fIr amount of large parties. Service was very good with a great waiter. He brought an extra appetizer for us to taste. That was a very nice touch. I had the filet mignon and I thought it was a bit on the dry side. My wife had the same opinion about her filet. My friend had the bone in NY strip which was excellent in texture, taste, moisture, and presentation. Salads were good and oysters were fresh. The cheesecake was from NY and was very good as well. It seems that the experience varies on what you pick in the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent place to dineirisaDined on 8/2/2014The place is very clean and nice ambiance. Lots of Japanese tourists who love a nice 1" thick cut steak. I've tried the burger and best I've had thus far. Must go back and try more. I love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch !!NobecciDined on 8/1/2014I love steak and burger, they're so delicious that I'll recommend my friends who will come to Waikiki. And they're great competitive price, so my wife is in a good temper ;-)Special Features:
- very good~OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014nice service, high quality food~ great happy dinner~ I will come again soon~~~I would recommend this to a friend.
- Taste GreatSteak45VIPDined on 7/25/2014Wolfgangs always delivers consistent great tasting steaks, service was super solid by the servers. But Wolgang was deducted a star for being to busy :=) and making us wait 15 miuntes after our reservation before being seated.Special Features:
- Food is good but...13DPKDined on 7/24/2014Food is good but for the price you pay you'd think the service would be better...the place is so crammed that every time the waiters walk by or a customer walks by your chair bumped and you need to lean over to get out of someones way. David
- Good For LunchailuckieDined on 7/24/2014We had t-bone from the regular menu. The mushrooms were great. Next time I'd try out the hamburger.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GerizGerizVIPDined on 7/20/2014Arrived for a late dinner reservation came 1/2 hour early to see how long the wait would be We were seated in 10 min. Wait staff was friendly, and very helpful. Had the steak for two and it was terrific. Would go backSpecial Features:
- Aloha oe to Wolfgang Steakhouse!!!GerryVIPDined on 7/19/2014A steakhouse generally has higher prices then none steakhouse restaurants yet Wolfgang Steakhouse is a total rip off! Steak for two $ 109.95, a baked potato $ 11.95. This potato comes just with sour cream, add anything else add an additional $ 5.00. Insane. Wolfgang Steakhouse can cater to the tourist since the Japanese tourist do not really know how royally they get ripped off. Just accept that Wolfgang Steakhouse is not for the local people! No more Wolfgang Steakhouse for me. Back to Hy's or Ruth Chris.Special Features:
- Amazing!LuanaDined on 7/18/2014I totally enjoyed having a late night dinner at Wolfgang's! They were open until midnight, so it was perfect since I had attended an event that had gotten out at 10:15 pm. The service was great! I had the filet mignon with garlic mash and asparagus. It was superb! I also shared a dessert....... Junior's cheesecake that is flown in weekly from New York! Loved it! Worth the price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch on a ThursdayCalypsoDined on 7/17/2014The special luncheon menu had selected sandwiches that were reasonably priced. However, the wine list was pricey. I have a difficult time with $12 retail, selling for $55-60 when I made wine in Europe for $1.25 per bottle. The service was excellent. I had the Salad Nicoise with raw Ahi and it was excellent. Unfortunately, they ran out of Nicoise olives to which they should have said something to its customers. Instead they served the salad in hopes I would not notice? Anyway, not the waiter's fault and to remedy pimento olives were substituted. Not the same, but he tried to smooth over the error. My guests' Mahi was cooked to perfection; very flakey and tender.Special Features:
- too crowded for an expensive dinnersjunleeDined on 7/16/2014Food was nice. Butter fried steaks are good. Salad was not that good though. Receptionists really unpleasant. Number of servers are enough but seems too busy.. or not focused maybe. Steak served in one plate so I could not order medium well and midium rare seperately. Really crowed and my seat was temp even thou I made reaervation. I wil go other place next time. Once is enough...Special Features:
- おいしかったpanda39Dined on 7/15/2014予約していたが5分位待たされた。 お肉は食べきれるか不安だったけど美味しかったのでペロッと食べてしまいました。マッシュポテトも誕生日のサービスもとても良かったです。Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/15/2014Bill Nickleson was great as well as the wait staff.Special Features:
- good wine, food, and good serviceatsuxiJPNDined on 7/12/2014If we go to Hawaii, we will certainly go here. It was the 5th visit. The steak was delicious as usual and service was also perfect. Garlic mashed potatoes are recommendation. Love it!!;-)Special Features:
- great stake!!StakeLoverDined on 7/10/2014Stake for 2 and mashed potato were great! And Waiter was very kind. Very Good for couples. I Visited late night, but still energetic. I Want to visit this restaurant again.Special Features:
- Steak steak steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/7/2014Steaks are awesome, service was great. go the sirloin.... YUMSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.